Unironically own a Rick and Morty shirt

Unironically own a Rick and Morty shirt
>Bought it before it was cringe
>Forgot I was wearing when I visited my relatives
>Stuck wearing this looking like a fucking cuck all the way back home
I pride myself on the kinds of shirts I wear you fucks. Why did this show have to become a fucking laughing stock? I blame Reddit. We should have destroyed them a long time ago

Attached: IMG_20181217_225935797.jpg (1944x2592, 1002K)

>ever liking this show
yikes

>bought before it was cringe

When exactly was this?

>even after it was proven the creator is pedo sicko
>msm cant stop shilling the show
What the hell is wrong with them?

Look at my unique style you fucks, this could've been a welcome edition but y'all just had to meme it too hard. You've turned it into a fucking disgrace. Y'all owe me a new shirt I got this before that faggot was screaming for Sichuan

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-230629.png (1080x1327, 853K)

Black people proudly walking into the dollar store wearing a red angry birds tshirt but youre breathing into a sack over this. Let your dick swing pussy

Back 2 MLP

I had to stick by my order for this fucking thing, every single time a fucking fan of the show did tried to pickle meme at me I wanted to fucking kill myself. I wasn't one of these absolute degenerates, how come none of you warned me before I made this purchase?

Attached: Screenshot_20180824-134716.png (1080x1920, 1.04M)

Nah man. It's ok. The show was funny but it's one of those things that when normies place it on a pedestal and start making references from it for political and social reasons it gets pretty cringeworthy. I've been over the last year revamping my wardrobe a bit, bringing it into line with a little more adult and mature look. I think I'm gonna get some fun retrowave pieces as something nice to wear while out driving.

People should dress in suits again. Now we look like total poorfags.

Attached: 345DB38D-4F4F-4FF3-BA5D-2CA9DEBB1002.jpg (1024x796, 411K)

>graphic tee
>pride
kys op

Go fuck an animal leaf

People do, if the job calls for it. Why wear out a good suit doing some menial job? Save it for the good shit

Wearing clothes with logos or graphics is fucking gay as fuck. You need to pay me to be your billboard. I'm not paying for the privilege to advertise your shitty cartoon or company.

no the leafs right dress like a fucking adult

I have that captain spaulding tank top, but its black and white

angry birds was awesome

Attached: 1747733840 (2).jpg (1500x1543, 261K)

I've been buying far more plain t-shirts at Uniqlo. The shirts are very soft and comfortable.

although I definitely think that shirt is cringe and adults should wear adult clothes, this nigger has a valid point
confidence is everything

Have you tried shirts with buttons?

oddjob you cheeky bastard

Why is rick and morty so painful to watch? Even before it became cringe it was just so painfully unfunny to me, ofc everyone said "I just hate it cause it's good." Typical onions cucks