Burning coal

My sister's bringing home her new fiance for Christmas and said he was half Somali half Pakistani? What do Jow Forums?

Attached: cry.jpg (260x194, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

make sure he doesn't rob you

He looks like Colin Kaepernick and he's going to taint our bloodline and I'm the only one who cares cause my parents are liberal faggots.

damn user, that's rough

rape her in the face

I'm guessing you live in Minnesota, Sven.

Attached: Spearchucker.jpg (125x124, 3K)

Kill

How did she react when you said she ruined Christmas?

imagine being this insecure about another person's relationship. focus on yourself

ask santa for a stab-proof christmas sweater

We're from Maine. I've never even seen either of these ethnicities.

Attached: 936ab36.png (990x682, 308K)

Simple. Beat the shitskin to a pulp. Make it an on sight thing if your sister doesn't leave him. Your family will uninvite you or him one. If she doesn't come because of him it's her problem. If your family disowns you then they deserve their legacy to be an alien to them and you don't need them.

It's not a relationship. Imagine if your sister fucked a horse.

How is that bad. Islam created golden age of knowledge and has all the center of science in world do not believe Jewish lies that our country are not advanced we have the most advances country on planet your family are bless by Allah because he want you to find true path inshallah

There's literally nothing wrong with white genocide.

Human subspecies are no concern to you ayy lmaos I take it.

My gf is Algerian and a muslim and I love her

Islam didn't create shit. It only destroyed knowledge.

>DUDE get 20 years in prison for assault + hate crime charges LMAO
If you're dependent on your parents then pretend to get sick a day or two before Christmas and just stay in your room the whole time. If you're independent tell your parents that they have to choose between you and the nigger for Christmas. For your sister, nothing. She's already on The List.

Don't attend and fully disconnect from your family who attend.

They're cucks in collaboration by letting this happen.

The best thing you can do is have at least one white child. Wait till you're ready though. I recommend sometime in your late 20s or early 30's. Try to build your relationship up from your mid to late 20s. Nothing you can do about her but you can at least save your family from extinction.
>redpill her you cuck
this kind of wreck less shit will just ruin your relationship with you and your sister basically ALLOWING the shitskin to drive a wedge between you and her without even trying.

Attached: Jeepers_030.jpg (665x1000, 193K)

Allah will bless you I hope your Muslim too my father from Algeria and my mother from Morocco they are some of most advance country in existence

I actually asked her about Islam. She said he's agnostic.

top kek

Your sis is based and redpilled

Attached: 1542056204855.jpg (325x1024, 48K)

If not for Islam Europe would be shit dumb bitch kuffar

Fuck you

Would you feel better if he was a Christian? If you say yes you're a fucking cuck. It's the genes that matter.

ask your sister if they're going to have children and if they say yes rape her after knocking her out with something to ensure the child is white. repeat this every time they want a kid.

Lot's of these threads on Jow Forums recently. I'm sure it is just a (((coincidence))). Anyway, do you want to discourage this? Well, then you better use the most effective political weapon against women, social shaming. This way is sure fire, and you can never get in shit for it. EVERY time I see a single white woman with a niglet, I look at them start snickering and turn around. I look back, smiling and do the same thing a few times, obviously with moderate pauses in between so I don't look like a retard. I am still a student, so I take the bus like a poor cunt, but these women are in their 30's. Before I get off, I look at them again, laugh loudly, and thank the bus driver. I always give them a smirk when I see them through the window as I walk off. It pisses them off so much. One got off of the bus with me, I walked in the other direction, and she followed me, and threatened to call her husband, and I asked if it was the kid's father, and she cried. Pic related is my autist's rendition.

OP, if you are serious, do this. Just laugh at her. Snicker, and make facial expressions like you are holding a jovial laugh, and then as soon as you can run to the bathroom and laugh REALLY loud, so that they can here you somewhat. Then, keep snickering every time you look at them. Women hate being laughed at, and especially hate being socially outcast by anyone. This is easy. Don't fuck it up.

Attached: ToastieRoastie.jpg (1078x710, 479K)

if not for islam, the middle east might not be such a shithole

Have a three-way with your sister and that sweet black dick. Post the green text on Jow Forums and get upboated

Attached: 6411477.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>he's agnostic.

Common ploy by Muslims to excuse themselves from premarital sex/alcohol.

If they ever get married, Expect him to pressure her to convert and live "traditionally".

Don't attend.

Cut off your sister completely and any relative that is sympathetic to her.

It's sad, but this is what happens when someone in a family does something so self-destructive.

Call her "race traitor" and "coal burner" from now on, give them both nooses for christmas. Convince everyone to have a small costume party and dress as a klansman, while telling everyone you're a spooky ghost.

If not b8 then you need to tell your sister she is a dumbass for race mixing. Tell her you want to see her one day with beautiful white children and if she tells you to fuck off repeatedly just ignore her completely until she stops

My family's a group of atheist Chris Hitchens worshiping people

I'm a single dad with a mulatto daughter. AMA

Fuck him christmas night before your sister does.

Single Dad....so you are white?

Islam invented nothing. Everything you claim was invented in the Islamic golden age was not created by muslims, it was created by the Chinese and was brought to you when Ghengis Khan conquered you.

well, at least she went for a man who will treat her like a woman and keep her in her place
it's probably for the best

Be very kind and loving to all of your family and take care of your parents when they’re old. They’ll trust you enough to be the executor of their will and then when they pass and your sister asks about her inheritance you look her and her mutts straight in the eye and give her the news.

Attached: F09DEFA9-AE6A-4AF7-920B-4EF37EF0ED73.gif (821x447, 3.31M)

This

Stop calling Minnesotans Svens, they are Mutts

based
durka durka durka muh algebra

Hot

Yes.

What the hell made you fuck a dindu?

What happened to the mother

>What do Jow Forums?

quit the CIA before something bad happens to you.

test me, I triple dog dare you.

Attached: lucky you have five of them huh.png (531x307, 326K)

>Half Pakistani/Somali

I'm surprised the Pakistani's allowed their kid to marry a Somali, fucking gross

>thank the bus driver
>t. whitest man on Jow Forums

Well do the best you can brother.

Attached: dde1c9ae1218e2f05936fa8967c68c1f30195b0c89fcf36197610a720ee08074.jpg (960x916, 74K)

Somali probably raped the Paki

Thank you. I really appreciate that.

THATS FUCKING DISGUSTING

that is one shit mix right there
name an equally bad or worse miss

Get ready to relinquish your boat to him

wtf how the fuck can anyone be half somali half paki? That's *LITERALLY* the worst combination there could ever be with natural low IQs and inbreeding and resultant horrific genetic diseases out the wazoo in both communities.

It's like a cockroach crossed with a mosquito.

Attached: 2045965034001_5809798465001_5809771261001-vs.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

Just prep the bull like a good boy.

>That's *LITERALLY* the worst combination
see: it'd be hard to name a worse combo

Don't attend and tell your family why. Not just "hurr he's a nigger", actually explain that the highest good on this planet is genetics, and creating mutts is an affront against nature itself.

Half Abo half Zulu

Can't control what she does. Go have 10 white kids with some homely but loving wife and balance it out.

I did. I actually told them why we need to preserve our genetics, but i'm a college dropout who lives at home and the nigger is a pharmacist so my dad thru that in my face and I went to my room.

do you feel guilty talking about your daughters blood so badly?

the absolute state of white supremacy top kek

In she goes.

Attached: 1381609262854.gif (320x235, 3.34M)

unequivocally this

kill yourselves niggerlovers

shut up nigger
don't knock it till you try it friend

Why imagine? In Canada it’s fully legal.

My cousins married to this Iranian Nigger.

What do?

I think you need to worry about your own genetics first. Is your own personal line worth preserving?

Rather a horse than a nigger, desu.

Point out it does not matter if he is a pharmacist; they hire people with no experience and plop them in all the damned time. There is no guarantee for long term job stability for her because of how poorly managed grocery store pharmacies are.

Any blunt instruments in the room? If you are not willing to do the deed and beat his head in, you lost your sister and she will breed mixed little faggots into your country.

Imagine the niggers she'd breed assaulting your children in the future. Take a deep breath before beginning the smiting, step up, and let your weapon descend upon the faggot.

Do whatever it takes to beat him retarded.

Isn't mulatto just the racial term for black/white mix? Because biracial and apply to any mix of races.
Mother is not well health wise. Hasn't been for a long time

Attached: Sir. John Lindsay.jpg (500x282, 26K)

um, afghan pashtun with south african bantu - that'd be a right stinker, probably still be 2nd place to paki/somali though

prob be too lazy to be much of a nuisance

Attached: 1530478781465.png (800x773, 567K)

Abandon your sister and never talk to her again.
OR kill the shitskin and save your sisters future.

Attached: bakksi.jpg (240x179, 3K)

>Not tipping the driver
I bet he didn't even clap.

Im not gonna go to jail for this shit. I really just hope that he cheats on her and they break up. Also why are you larping as a nigger?

This.

Tell her how you really feel, user.

Attached: pol had a daughter.png (695x524, 341K)

RIP.
If it were me it'd never have gotten to that point in the first place. The paki part is bad enough but half somalian.... fucking hell man.
You better make sure she never has any kids. If she's bringing him home she's already a mudshark, too late to save her but you can still do the right thing.

Attached: jim-halpert-shock-reaction-listening.gif (500x252, 492K)

Lmao, grow up OP

>afghan pashtun with south african bantu
>Half Abo half Zulu
it'd have to be two mutts of horrible races to be the winner

>half Somali half Pakistani

Fucking nightmare combo right there, son. You should disown your sister. Sucks to be you.

Attached: 154678459.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Horses are unironically less dangerous somehow

>she never has any kids.
A few years back she constantly talked about how she hates work and wants to just be a housewife with lots of kids running around

Unlike niggers, horses are friendly, clean, gentle and intelligent animals AND they have bigger dicks than niggers to boot. How can niggers even compete?

Attached: aryan_girl_in_awe_at_the_sight_of_the_penis_of_a_horse.jpg (1280x720, 531K)

1/4 haitian
1/4 gypsy
1/4 Zulu
1/4 pure Aztec blood drinker

I wish I could help you, brother. No matter what though, don't cuck out on your beliefs.

Attached: 23bm LEAD Daniel Day Lewis Pg5.jpg (660x413, 27K)

Drop the "oh, I hope", get out, and inform them his financially insecure ass is one malpractice lawsuit away from being permanently barred, and ask your sister if she wants to throw a future with blue eyed blonde children for identity-less consumers of mass produced shit. If she throws the "mixed children are beautiful" shit, throw the line, "yeah, all those medical bills infirmaries? Good luck getting ailment riddled mixed kids the affordable medical care they need when some shithole's daddy drugs don't do shit".

Stop being a pussy.

Send him back to Lewistonniggerland

OPPPPPPPPP

LISTEN TO ME, GODDAMN IT! THIS WORKS WONDERS! MY SISTER WAS A COALBURNER (ALMOST, STILL A VIRGIN UNTIL MARRIAGE BECAUSE CHRISTIAN) BUT THIS ADVICE KILLED HER. NOW SHE HAS 4 BLONDE, BLUE EYED WHITE LIDS WITH THE ONLY MAN SHE HAS EVER SLEPT WITH. YOU CAN FIX HER!!!

Disown your sister, refuse any participation with her and the nigger

goddamn

Attached: c443860596d9da16c4cbf144f062f065ea08672b6347e6b2dde2eb3262189384.png (882x739, 257K)

Tell her being a whore does not equal being in love and not to shame her family any more than she already has.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 465K)