youtube.com/watch?v=9iKrSMRwU8E
youtube.com/watch?v=ePu8K0zTGa0
hooktube.com/watch?v=w7NoW703iQY&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/5fR8zvQuU_k
youtube.com/watch?v=rHT9hfHcc6g
youtube.com/watch?v=1qLVFRWXsKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

obligatory

Attached: 1536810210668.jpg (1700x547, 153K)

hmmm

Attached: 1536522680657.webm (640x640, 1.23M)

reminds me of this unit
youtu.be/LBjTsd2AEnw?t=26

One need only peruse the first chapter of Genesis to learn that man is superior to woman; she was created for him. Expecting them to be equal is idiocy.

Irrelevant because of fat strength. Muscles actually become quite strong when they are carrying 90extra pounds 24/7/365.

>hambeast grabbing distracted drunk guy
Is this supposed to prove anything?

doesnt count, that thing has its own gravitational pull

Men can shoot guns.
Women can shoot guns.
Even toddlers can shoot guns.
If you're serious about equality, get a gun. If, on the other hand, "equality" is just a pretty word you hide your tyrannical intentions behind, then gun control and a world where might makes right is for you.

whats this from?

They are still worse than men at shooting guns.

youtu.be/w7NoW703iQY

A canceled show where they dumped a bunch of guys on one island and a bunch of girls on the other.

Guy island: Figured shit out, did work, and were good to go and doing pretty well at 1-2week mark building and upgrading their situation.

Girl Island: A total fuckin shit show from the very beginning!!! hiking aimlessly for days, getting lost, no idea what to do and complaining the entire fuckin time!!!

Its was a great show but feminists complained and it was canceled and hidden, very few people know about this show anymore.

Reminder that men are better at being woman than women themselves.

Attached: file.png (460x307, 334K)

I beat a women like this and busted her front teeth. She tried stabbing me because she was so drunk. Hambeasts go down so hard they shatter the ground.

>British men
>British women
>None are Muslim

Dropped not realism

Holy shit how have I never seen this before? Thanks for sharing user.

Attached: pepelmao.png (378x357, 75K)

Who even goes to places like that?

>Will it be brute power?
Shots of men
>OR MENTAL STRENGTH?
Cut to whamyn having a breakdown because work will take hours

Motherfucker women have neither

Attached: Ryan-Gosling-laughing-until-he-cries.gif (500x249, 484K)

>all these kids listening to rap as chill music
fuck

Notice how her master plan is to shove him while he's trying to exit her personal space. Legally speaking he could blast her right in the face. But something in his poor little brain is going "I can't hit women! Hitting women is wrong!" I pity him.

Woman sees snake and bugs
>screams and breaks down crying
Man sees snake and ants
>holy shit guys grab the fucker let's eat it and get the ants for bait

Attached: 418BB7D100000578-4618182-Photogenic_Ryan_and_Sylvia_laughed_together_and_appeared_to_have-a-5_149789 (634x771, 80K)

Okay wtf they're hunting the caymans
This is a joke ahahaha

Attached: apu loling.png (657x527, 24K)

This has less to do with men and women being unequal than it does with different types of athletes being unequal. A male rugby player would have wound up on his ass just like the girl did. American football players are much better athletes and far greater physical specimens than rugby players.

Not only that, but it was supposed to be "survive alone in an island" yet the women kept mysteriously finding all this useful stuff. They had two fucking piglets basically walk into their camp and throw themselves into the fire because they weren't getting enough food. What luck!

I'm so autistic that I'll /thread this thread myself
/thread

Attached: 1521265619472.png (1682x1223, 138K)

>Holy shit how have I never seen this before?
newfag

Attached: 1539780599461.png (640x661, 132K)

The guy is clearly trying to get away from her because he knows he'll go to jail if he wrecks her shit which he easily could.

All it would take is a kick to the legs from the ground, or, even better, grabbing her ankle and pushing her hips with his foot. She would go down hard and fast. Then she would cry and try to get the man arrested or beat up by a bigger guy.

>American football players are much better athletes and far greater physical specimens than rugby players.
I'd like to see how one american football player would fare when trying to play proper football.

> heart warming

It regularly irritates me when movies portray physical combat between men and women in a way that does not reflect the plain reality featured in this video.
>120lb girl punches guy
>he falls down

The more you watch it the funnier it gets! ;)

Amateur.

youtube.com/watch?v=12NHu5CWhkw

>person who is 100lbs heavier than another is stronger

Wow stunning

That man obviously didn't want to fight back. Can't really blame him, considering all the litigation that could be brought about, not to mention criminal charges.

This

guy looks fit and in better shape than 90% of western males and 99% asian "males" still gets fucked over beucase u cant hit woman, i am trans now and u cant hit me

I could imagine these woman in real life would start eaching each other to live a little longer. Fucking dumb sick bitches. White woman are just pretty insects. They need to learn their place!

Attached: 154411131190043553 (1).jpg (1024x849, 118K)

That’s bullshit and you know it. It’s all about tackling style, and which style to use depending on what the person is doing.

In that situation, it would be best to hit him around the waist, which would buckle him, and drive him back.

Nice try though.

>huffpost.com/entry/football-players-weight-obesity_n_56a924fde4b0947efb666a29
>American athelete

Attached: 56b3b2401f00000d012175cc.jpg (720x480, 78K)

Attached: 1524885164622.gif (348x302, 2M)

youtube.com/watch?v=4aA7yngekDk

I bet you couldn't out run him.

Getting sumo'd
Kek

>Such poor performance from a former colony
Truly America is the worst nation
>Creates competitions called world series where the only competitors are Americans
Truly a laughable bunch.
>I bet you couldn't out run him.
Speak for yourself, golem

Attached: 1521357014392.jpg (610x709, 64K)

All this cope. That chicks an absolute unit and would probably mop the floor with the half of you. That guy may look like shit but that means absolutely nothing when faced by an urge with superhuman strength

It'd be more impressive if he was just standing there and not bucking into her as she hits him.

Attached: Miss Hannah.jpg (1024x510, 96K)

no one is impressed by these roid heads stupid abo
all rugby players are roid heads

>a literal nigger in South Africa

someone pls put the Doom Music in that vid

like a Space marine in the middle of Imperial Guard
Top kek

Bro, this is the famous McDonald's on 99 Rideau downtown. Place is always a shit show at night. Also famous for this racoon-themed brawl:

youtube.com/watch?v=9iKrSMRwU8E

Comedy gold

Pissed off tourist in Austria is pissed off about spending his holiday in a traffic jam, and flips when "journalists" come to interview him about it.

>no one is impressed by these roid heads stupid abo
>all rugby players are roid heads
American sports is the biggest offender of stimulation drugs
If I'm a nigger by racial biology I should be pretty fast at running

If America gave a shit about rugby we'd just put all the blacks on our international team and destroy all other nations. But there's no money in that shit

>ty
Haha you trolled these faggots hard.
youtube.com/watch?v=ePu8K0zTGa0

But where will they insert their benises?

Wasp Hive ?

Lol why are these Aussie lads doing this shit, it's fucking hilarious.
I guess wife-beaters are national attire for a reason

Blocked in my country, thanks theresa

>If America gave a shit about rugby we'd just put all the blacks on our international team and destroy all other nations. But there's no money in that shit
Shows how little you know. Blacks aren't really that good at rugby. Or actually they have no interest in it.
Your hatred for your own culture and history lead to
>coffee over tea
>Football over rugby
>Baseball over cricket
>Profits over nation
You guys hold a distain for your cousin's and destroyed your own culture and now seek to export your degeneracy among the rest of the world. You guys literally destroy everything you touch.
From sovereign nations to your own history

Y-you're joking, right?

Not at all, I fondly remember watching it a year ago and now its fully blocked on the embed and completely gone from (((youtube))) over here.

hooktube.com/watch?v=w7NoW703iQY&feature=youtu.be if this doesn't work use a proxy.

pic unrelated

Attached: 1532641907663.jpg (935x700, 199K)

>hooktube.com/watch?v=w7NoW703iQY&feature=youtu.be
Still blocked, i used a proxy and now its fine as expected, im not surprised though really. My country is Uber cucked

and then they were all executed for playing sports with a man

lol
Why didnt they just leave them to die?

And these faggots are going to fight with Russia?

Attached: 5436455675675.jpg (1024x700, 217K)

>Display your fighting skills on people who aren't fighting back

Your economy cant handle a war you dumb slav.
You literally almost went bankrupt fighting Afghanistan.

You are to poor to fight slav boy.

mirror:
youtu.be/5fR8zvQuU_k
took me 13 minutes to download and 1 minuted to reupload. Something is happening

>webm is literally some fat bitch shoving some dude off balance
>all these replies
Unironically fragile masculinity.

>Implying you need to pay for anything during wartime.

Unless the layout changed, the original webm isn't 99 Rideau, I don't know think there's tables that close to the cash.
When I used to do security night shifts I'd go down there for local entertainment, outside of general harassment there's always bums trying to kill each other. Like I recall sitting at a table near the front waiting for my bus when a guy got thrown into the window and beaten into a seizure. The area is so bizarre in trying to maintain this upper middle class vibe while being swamped with hoodlums, refugees, and the homeless.
The McD's staff are pretty great though, they know not to get involved, like ever, and they don't seem to get into many problems.

>Implying that Russia even needs to go on the offensive

"General Winter will decimate the allied forces before they even fire a shot."

They also have many secret weapons in their lands.
youtube.com/watch?v=rHT9hfHcc6g

Rugby and football became popular at about the same times in their respective countries.

>Rugby and football became popular at about the same times in their respective countries.
And American is the only one playing the game seriously

True, just saying that's not really an abandonment of culture, just divergency.

>True, just saying that's not really an abandonment of culture, just divergency.
I'm sorry :(

Russia cant even attack Ukraine and Ukraine doesnt even have an economy its a dirt poor country. Usa would send you to stone age

Attached: adsasda.jpg (697x778, 200K)

actually keked

underrated post

He admits to still being attracted to women. Hes just a dude in a wig pwning woman at sports for the lulz. I swear hes /ourguy/ on some superLARP.

Attached: HE-MAN-1-620x577.jpg (620x687, 153K)

Attached: 1544196413237.jpg (1100x550, 202K)

thats a big boi

Attached: 1496567653204.jpg (788x685, 83K)

Russia doesn't want to attack Ukraine you pleb.

Baseball and cricket should both be eliminated

Wholesome

>league

That chick gets an A for effort

>proper football
Kick the circle?

>hurr durr men are dumb they rely on brute force
>hurr durrr females have mental strenght!
>the female island totally collapses and all are broken mentally and physically just one day later.

I'm getting so sick of their fairytale bullshit being pushed everywhere nowadays.

Why can't people just accept nature and learn its lessons while building a society based upon its wisdom? Everyone would be much much happier.

Fucking hell... the absolute state of the west. This simply can not end well.

Attached: 1543497616901.jpg (288x252, 21K)

Lol
He didnt even move a centimeter and she bounced her head of the ground

I showed a picture of this guy to my mother.
She says he DOES NOT have masculine face.

Be honest with me, is my mother retarded or something?

Attached: guy.jpg (871x960, 106K)

There's going to be a whole bunch in the next Olympics; according to new regulations you can change you gender every four years. Its dudes who couldn't make it in fair competition opting to take hormones to beat women... I think its retarded; but funny.

Based Aussies.
>Baseball and cricket should both be eliminated
????
Cricket is the quintessential gentlemen's sport up their with golf.
Though I agree baseball can die.

>?
Your mom is a tranny.