Best CC Knife?

Looking to purchase a knife to carry around both at work and at leisure. Should be concealable but big/scary enough to scare off a homeless/black/mexican person without actually having to stab them. Also, I have large hands. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached: best knife - Copy.jpg (525x578, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/MATRIX-Whetstone-Stainless-Steel-Folding/dp/B001DC9HS0
brousblades.com/collections/folders
youtube.com/watch?v=17fy9ioI1uA
youtube.com/watch?v=GV2EW7V_cGU&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=D5EwRIVX70I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A gun.

>getting pozzed hobo and shitskin blood on yourself

Gross.

>america: the post
learn to read english, paco

try a SOG twitch XL
it's got a good spring assist it's a good size cuts like a light saber and it's aesthetic

Attached: sog_twi24-cp_1.png (1330x546, 130K)

First post best post

Attached: 84FF0538-E866-4D75-B717-523DE54432EB.jpg (992x661, 650K)

>Looking to purchase a knife
>Should be (...) big/scary
>Enough to scare off a homeless black mexican
Nigger just accept that you're prey and they are predators. If you pull a knife on anyone they'll shove it up your ass.

Attached: 1543423106810.jpg (750x774, 76K)

I'm a big guy, so no they would not. I would rather scare someone off with a knife than get into a fist fight with someone who could pull a knife at any point. And I'm mainly thinking about while I'm at work in my dress clothes walking around at lunch time (Los Angeles), not out at a bar where I could just dump on someone.

there are about 7 people on /k, and none of them ever answer any posts

Because you're a retarded faggot from california? Just buy a gun you retarded faggot.

Just stop being a nigger and buy a fucking knife and wear it. If you're such a big guy, why do you need help making essential life decisions? Also why the fuck are you even on Jow Forums besides to bait the 10 people who browse it past 12 PM?

Attached: 1543703603914.png (321x185, 78K)

cant CC a gun in Cali you idiot. why even waste your time typing when your comment is not useful in any way?

Fairbyrn-sykes fighting knoife.

Attached: 0008626_fairbairn-sykes-commando-knife_550.jpg (550x550, 25K)

because /k didnt answer me and I was interested in a recommendation rather than browsing 10,000 knives on shitty weapon store websites

You can though you fucking moron.

tell me how

in Los Angeles, not some hick town like Pioneertown or something

www.google.com "california concealed carry permit" Christ you're a fucking moron.

wow then go to a knife store and ask a customer service representative. What the fuck do you want us to recommend to you, a fucking spyderco 300 dollar full tang rat-blade with no sheath? Seriously, eat a dick cocksucking OP.

Attached: 1544237408488.jpg (521x521, 45K)

You dont pull a weapon to just scare homeless people faggot.

dont pretend you leave the house faggot

did you read the "Los Angeles" part you fucking dunce

Fine because you're extra retarded. Google "los angeles concealed carry permit"

Collapsible baton. Much better reach than a knife, better for protecting yourself, and knocking someone out is better for you than killing them, lawyers are expensive.

Damg good knife and stupid cheap at $5.03. Need to loctite the screws though. When flipped open it sounds like a collapsing baton being deployed. I wacked mine open at the laundry and the thug life Mexicans talking loud went silent.

amazon.com/MATRIX-Whetstone-Stainless-Steel-Folding/dp/B001DC9HS0

Attached: matrix folding knife amazon.png (720x821, 150K)

this.
Knife fighting is retarded, and even wrestling with a homeless dude is bound to injure yourself as well as your target. Get a machete instead, they are cheap, easy to find, and made to be used by untrained retards being attacked by a pack of niggers. If you absolutely have to have a knoife l, get a ka-bar derrivitive.
while FBS's are awesome, good fucking luck finding one, they are no longer produced and anything you can reasonably buy is just a shitskin or chink replica.

this is a good idea, but I feel like even when collapsed they would be too large

but will look into it, thanks!

FYI for all you concealed carrying aspiring pot heads, if you get a medical card, and then quit, you still cant get a CC permit for 5 years.
fucking bullshit kikes.

>los angeles concealed carry permit
"The Department's overriding policy is that no concealed weapon license should be granted merely for the personal convenience of the applicant"

idiot

Go to Walmart and buy a 20 dollar Bowie knife.
Comes with a sheath and place to hold it on belt.

Then get one from another county fucktard. Christ, need me to help you remember to breathe while I'm at it you waste of life?

>I wacked mine open at the laundry and the thug life Mexicans talking loud went silent.

cringe

Attached: mjeos69i4m021.jpg (795x600, 131K)

I carry a crkt tighe rade

Attached: 1003754782_tp.jpg (400x184, 9K)

haha nah dude. flashing a knife has saved my tiny 120lb 5'9" drug dealer ass multiple times

why get one at all if it is not valid in my city? You idiot?

Because they recognize other CA carry permits you blithering fucktard.

Are you wanting a fixed blade or a folder? Also, I highly recommend Knifecenter, that's where I buy most of my knives.

>$5.03
i prefer my steel not to dull after cutting open two pallets

>I am a huge faggot.jpg

"Get a machete"

Where does one conceal a machete? In a trench coat? The guy want's concealable.

Get a concealed firearm. Failing that get a can of pepper spray

Not that I need it anyway. Spics are like the pack dogs you find in their neighborhoods. They sense weakness but are cowards.

no they dont you total retard. if I got pulled over with a handgun and a permit from Fresno, I'd go to jail.

folder. but now I'm really considering the collapsible baton as mentioned above.

Just keep a ball point pen in your front pocket. Aim for the eyes.

It's not scary or intimidating but police can't fuck you over for having a concealed weapon.

ok that's objectively fucking wrong

Brous Blades are based out of California, and makes knives that are 50 state legal. Their folding knives open like an auto knife, but are not considered an automatic, because the use a ball bearing system and inertia to open the blade. They can be quit expensive, but they are semi-custom knives made by a small shop.

I own and carry the 'Brous Jake Hoback - Kwaiback Collaboration' and I really like it. Links below.

brousblades.com/collections/folders

youtube.com/watch?v=17fy9ioI1uA

youtube.com/watch?v=GV2EW7V_cGU&t=1s

Attached: 949.gif (320x159, 1.19M)

get a crkt, fag. $50 for a folder you can hand down to your grandkids.

Collapsable batons are restricted to LE in some states.

you're telling me that I can get a CC permit from a total different city hundreds of miles away and carry in LA, where CC is totally illegal

this. folding knives are generally concealable in most jurisdictions, fixed blades fall under the same open carry laws as firearms. look up your state and municipal laws

thanks will check them out

>in LA, where CC is totally illegal
now you're just pulling shit out of your ass and smearing it all over the keyboard

Be Rambo IRL

Attached: -RAMBO-III-The-First-Blood-Movie-Part-3-Rambo-3-Military-Survival-Knives.jpg (300x299, 20K)

I cited the text from the regs above. They don't issue to private citizens for any reason

>wow then go to a knife store and ask a customer service representative.

It's (1) easier to ask here and (2) more useful that a dumb rep who dont care

You need to calm down and stop trying to argue nonsense, bitch.

you know we can scroll up right fuckwit

not issuing doesn't mean totally illegal. you're a special kind of stupid. you're the reason liberals infringe on our ability to defend ourselves. if you buy a weapon, use it on yourself

ASP and Smith and Wesson both make pretty good batons, Schrades are a bit meh. If you're looking for intimidation in a folder, a tanto might be a good choice. Maybe with a flipper or assisted open for added effect.

OP is a fagget

Attached: _jihard_.jpg (539x943, 297K)

This guy really is a genuine twat.

Attached: 1511418511223m.jpg (1024x766, 107K)

I want to ass stab you.

knife fag here...
avoid gimmick opening mechanisms, as long as you get familiar with the knife you can pull a manual thumbstud knife as fast as any auto. weight and lockup matters, blade steel not so much. lighter it is the more youll want to carry it, but you can go too light. more secure the lockup means less chance it breaks, sucks, or cuts you badly. id choose cold steel brand for what you want. best bet is to go to a knife site like bladehq, knifecenter, knifeworks, etc. they got quality shit not available in your local overpriced store. just lookup cold steel and search what they got. any knife over 4oz youll feel in your pocket, thats a good weight to keep it under for dual purpose work/streets. any knife with blade under 3 inch is too small, and above 3.5 inch itll start to freak people out. my experienced sweet spot:
under 4oz weight, blade 3.5 to 4 inch, good tip down pocket clip.

checked

Maybe if you didn't live in a dystopian shithole you wouldn't feel the need to carry a weapon in the first place nigger.

Here's what you shouldn't consider
•Box cutters.
•Assisted opening knives.
•Any tool knife for a job you don't do.
They will all get you looked at weird

Here's what you should carry
>> •Bowie Knives
>> •A Fucking Gun
>> • Wire saws or a Chainsaw Bayonet on your A Fucking Gun.

Anything different is indefensible in court generally. Yes I am willing to bet a chainsaw bayonet is easier to defend than a damned box cutter.

Attached: IMG_2379.jpg (300x225, 34K)

get a bayonet

Just make sure your knife has some kind of garde and you have a good grip on it.

I've been using pic related for EDC for a few years, pretty comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=D5EwRIVX70I

Attached: spyderco delica 4.jpg (800x800, 57K)

Ill attach an image because I damn well know you are to lazy to look it up yourself. The M9 bayonet is a rather large knife and is sharp on both sides near the end of the blade. The "hole" you are supposed to put the barrel of your gun in can be used as a guard or even put your thumb in for extra handling/grip. The knife would be very intimidating since it has that unique grizzled look to it.

Attached: OKC6220.jpg (1000x1000, 105K)

thatd be perfect for a sunday afternoon picnic

An ordinary pocket knife. It's not that difficult to choose one that suits you most.

A gimmick. Uncomfortable shape, short&broad blade, no finger notches - all of these will lead to you hurting yourself more than your assailant.

>pretending to be from commieformia and worried about blaxicans
Give it a rest and show your flag bong, we know it's you.

Attached: 1510487710933.jpg (636x720, 43K)

Seen Crocodile Dundee, cobber?

Just buy a knife in cs:go you'll get more use out of it