The book of Isaiah

The book of Isaiah makes or breaks the religion. It is the book that prophesied the coming of the Hebrew Messiah according to the ancient Hebrew calender aligning it with the prophesied appointed times of the Hebrew calender, and it is also the book that prophesied the fate of the tribes of Israel(there were 12 of them, 12 tribes of Israel.) The book of Isaiah also describes how the Israelites will one day rule the whole world.

The book of Isaiah will either prove Yahweh and Jesus Christ(Yeshua ben Yosef) right or prove Yahweh and Jesus Christ(Yeshua Ben Yosef) to be false, false gods, Demons.

The book of Isaiag is like a seal, which holds the whole entire religion up. The book of Isaiah may be the most important book in the whole entire Bible.

Yahweh talked up a storm.
Storm god said nothing.
Yahweh said he was even the God of storms.

Attached: Isaiah-Bible-passage.jpg (960x540, 721K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nlDNrHGUoOQ
youtu.be/isXFU34ERs8
blessyahowah.com/a/ktt.html
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
blessyahowah.com/a/feasts.html#conditions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isaiah*

Sorry I am phone posting right now

It's a bit all over the place when you read it though. Could've used a script doctor.

youtu.be/nlDNrHGUoOQ

Attached: 1521126032695.jpg (500x300, 82K)

Logic maps and flow charts.

Poop gang Nigga fuck you

bump

Is the book of 1 Enoch Canaan?

youtu.be/isXFU34ERs8

Attached: 512BY16Y6PL._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (316x499, 40K)

Snakes.

It's Yahowah and Yahowsha, the rest of wht u said is pretty much correct though OP. Here, have a site that has multiple great resources:

>blessyahowah.com

Already happening. Trib kicks off in 2027, timeline on the website:

>blessyahowah.com/a/ktt.html

Attached: ENDTIMES.jpg (660x5718, 1.51M)

>Isaiah*
Yeshayahu

do you understand the concept of the Source, Monad, or the One? That is god the father, the only ways that it can interact with the contained world is through embodied pieces of itself. Christ, the Angels, the Old Gods, Lucifer and the Demons, ourselves, are all aspects of the Monad interacting with itself. Our reality is a reflection of the beings interacting in the local space. Admittedly, this begins to create issues with how the Archons exhibit their powers here in the "material" realm.

Are you a Hinduist in any sense? This PART of the Cosmos that we exist in is a particular extantiation of Maya. The possibilities are literally endless in this universe, all paths are acceptable in the end, its just that there are many of them that have dead ends, or endless mazes. In a Cosmos like this, it would make sense that some graceful essence would be able to help a piece of the illusion get back on to a more ^useful^ track/path. Only if that piece is willing to acknowledge that its in a bad way. Hence the existence of Christ.

Yahshayahu

Actually I'm OP. And I don't think anyone knows the actual pronouncian of the name Yahweh, the tetragrammaton, since no one alive today has heard it's actual ancient pronunciation, no one alive today lived back then, of course you could remote view it, but divination is a sin in the Bible. Maybe the Holy Ghost can reveal it to people, who knows.

Personally I think it was pronounced as "Yaua", but really I think the meaning of names are more important their phonetic pronunciation, all names are words that have meanings. Actual phonetic pronunciation of words and names can change over time.

Same fucking thing faggot.

Attached: Aleppo_Codex_Joshua_1_1.jpg (947x475, 258K)

Yah, we do, based on oter names or words. Like Towrah for example.

I just day Yahweh though because everyone knows what that is.

Say*

The Truth is out there. There is a truth to be found, there is a solution. Academia not Acadumbia.

God has many names, Jesus was just one. I have three names but they all represent me. So yes, Jesus was God of storms. Lord of all.

I farted

Attached: big_1463610438.png (628x262, 138K)

Neo platonist detected

God only has one name u faggot. He says so repeatedly. Never does he ever say "I have many names"

Isaiah 53 is hard to read without thinking of Jesus.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 405K)

>To be safe for all eternity:
>A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
>B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
>C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

This will accomplish nothing. God never asks you to do any of those things as a pre-requisite to enter Heaven.

Here is the real list:
>blessyahowah.com/a/feasts.html#conditions

>blessyahowah.com/a/feasts.html#conditions

The Five Conditions of the Covenant

Walk away from Babylon, from corruption, from confusion, from country, from politics, from patriotism, from religion, from one's earthly family.
Trust and rely on Yahowah, which requires us to know Him and understand what He is offering by closely observing and carefully considering His Towrah.
Walk to Yahowah and become perfect, which is achieved by accepting His 7 Invitations (participating in His 7 Feasts).
Read the Covenant, coming to know and understand its Terms and Benefits so that we can respond appropriately.

> Those of us who are males are to be circumcised. If we are parents, we are to circumcise our sons as a sign that we are committed to teaching them the Towrah and raising them to become part of Yah's family.

LOL rabbi

this is some submit and yield type of shit