Certified NASA Genius, Mark Rober

Unwittingly proves once again which race has an overwhelming genetic disposition to steal.

Anyone care to guess before watching?

video here:
hooktube.com/watch?v=xoxhDk-hwuo

Attached: Glitter_Is_Racist.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=4993sBLAzGA
hooktube.com/watch?v=xoxhDk-hwuo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RISQc8mptK4
youtu.be/l285JDSiOOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’d have made it launch napalm or something not gay

I literally came here to check if someone has already posted the video.
Btw, this reminds me of the group of YouTubers in Hungary who attached GPS trackers to bikes and then tracked down the criminals once they got stolen.

whole video was based. niggers got btfo hard and had no clue what to do.

Attached: 1526819204318.jpg (3840x2160, 1.49M)

9/10. Good video.

>certified genius
>didn't build a secure delivery chute and box for packages.
Why is a nasa engineer livin in a place where people steal. Ive never had this issue in Australia.

i dont understand how did he get his phones back everytime

> Nasa Scientist makes video catching package thieves during christmas.
> Mostly black people doing the crimes.

Holy shit, nasa may have inadvertently redpilled everyone

Attached: 1449119311149.jpg (556x561, 49K)

they are hidden in the box.

Because the stupid niggers panicked or were grossed out by the smell and tossed it out every time without inspecting it further.

>ohhh heeellll naaaaw
funniest part of the whole thing.

This video is too complex for niggers to understand, there are too many pixels.

Most of the thieves got rid of the package as soon as it started throwing glitter everywhere and releasing farts. It's also possible that he lost the package a few times and just made a new one, sponsorship money and not being demonetized lets you do that.
I really wonder if he confronted the bitch who threw it in her trashcan though.

This.

Bump

>Unwittingly proves once again which race has an overwhelming genetic disposition to steal.

>> Nasa Scientist makes video catching package thieves during christmas.
>> Mostly black people doing the crimes.
>Holy shit, nasa may have inadvertently redpilled everyone

unironically, this was their point

>implying nasa didnt do that already with night time photos of the earths surface.

I had someone steal a package off of my porch in a semi gated community, in one of the most affluent areas in the US. People drive around looking for shit to steal. You can't totally avoid it unless you're in a fully gated community with security patrols.
We live in a society.

>>certified genius
>>didn't build a secure delivery chute and box for packages.

ausbro? you just trolling, or didn;t watch the video.

I don't think niggers be criminals was ever up for debate. It's always been the driving factor; libs and cuckservatives claim social injustice, while sane people acknowledge racial differences.

They're hidden in a box that's doing annoying shit like spraying glitter at you and emitting fake fart smell.

The natural reaction is to get rid of the thing as quick as you can rather than trying to dismantle it to see if it randomly has 4 iphones in it.

At that point he just uses the phones tracking feature.

>night time photos of the earths surface.

Those are here:
hooktube.com/watch?v=4993sBLAzGA

>i dont understand how did he get his phones back everytime
>i dont understand

We know, BLM SUPPORTER. We know...

That would be illegal.

If you loaded it with like mace or something non lethal you could get pretty decent vengeance without getting busted by the man.

Asian men? From the streets of the UK?

>Certified Nasa Genius
>Talks about centrifugal force like it's a thing
No wonder NASA sometimes misses a planet with a probe, or can't make it back to the moon.

Police didn't want to do anything about it.

Yeah sounds fake or he lives in comifornia. Demand a police report. I've pissed off officers going to their superiors because they didn't want to file a report.

>>Certified Nasa Genius
>>Talks about centrifugal force like it's a thing

It is clearly stated, in the video, that CF is a construct.
Try watching it again

wtf are you talking about? napalm is one of the gayest weapons ever. nukes. now that's a weapon.

Do not use glitter use paint, dark blue paint.
That way they and everything around them is ruined.

As annoying as it us, I've never had Amazon refuse to deliver something again if it's stolen. I just report it online to the police, didn't think it was really worth calling them.

is there a way you could do it in a way that can't be traced back to you?

Meh I live at the end of a small cul de sac and have elderly white neighbours, never had anything stolen.

Leave it on someone else's door step? But then you run the risk of the person that lives there opening it.

fake and gay r*ddit tier shit sage

Attached: Sure_Thing_Anon.jpg (300x300, 15K)

he literally says how in the video

It is pretty much impossible to live in the US in any area/city with non-meme level tech jobs, etc. and not live in a place where stuff like this can happen on a semi-regular basis.

>I live at the end of a small cul de sac and have elderly white neighbours, never had anything stolen.

Leave a bottle of Metamucil out there...

10% of pop, higher representation in the video. That's 5x theft per capita in a white neighborhood LMAO

That's such a huge amount that its statistically significant

California made it so that theft of any item in any one instance will not be chargeable unless the value of the item is over $950. Any less and all they get is a ticket, which means jack shit.

sad if true

Use Fire Alarm Dye, spray it EVERYWHERE!

Attached: Fire_Alarm_dye.jpg (500x500, 30K)

4 iPhones are probably worth >950

Why is the US such a shithole?
I live in Australia and have never had a package stolen ever

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

You could construct a mace bomb and put it in a package with no identifying markings on it. At that point the guy who gets maced is in the position of having to admit that he stole a package off your doorstep if he wants to file a claim against you.

Alternatively you could put twenty pounds of dynamite in the box and obliterate any evidence and potential witnesses.

But of course, that would be illegal.

Attached: Rusty Shackleford IED.jpg (610x414, 53K)

Haha black people are stealing shit from my neighborhood but I covered them in glitter! Haha I really showed them. Ha.

Low trust, low ethnic cohesion/homogeneity even among white people and lots of Hispanics and black people.

Fucking california, wtf is wrong with them?
HURRR STEALING ISN'T A CRIME IF WHAT YOU STEAL IS ONLY WORTH A WEEK'S PAY CHEQUE OR LESS

I didn't keep track but it was like 50/50 wasn't it?

They'll have to step up the stairs it'll take them hours.

We have like 40 million niggers.
God knows how many illegals are actually here, millions more anchor baby spics that are basically just as bad as the innercity black gangs.
Opioid addiction is tearing apart low income white suburbs too so property crime is rife everywhere.

There are still plenty of majority white areas that are affluent, low crime, and peaceful. There are less and less of them every year though. The ghetto grows ever closer to white comfortable suburbia.

>I didn't keep track but it was like 50/50 wasn't it?
Yep. 50% Black, 50% Niggers

kek

why in gods piss would you blur out their degenerate faces?

can never leave anything on the porch with poor people around

Looks pretty fake and gay.

Haven’t watched yet, but I know it’s fucking wypipo

He probably didn't even call the cops on the people whose fucking home addresses he had

He’s in Winnetka which is a decent suburb of LA

NIGGERS! No matter what you do they will never change.

It exists in non inertial frame references

>NASA Scientist

He's a BS ME who worked at JPL as a ME. Not a scientist.

Lol, I hate nasafags, but making a dartboard that always gets bullseyes is way more based than anything nasa has ever done.

Dont kno about you, but if I find a package in my door without my name on it im not opening it

4 groups of niggers, two groups of lighter skinned people. The light skinned people didn't say anything and their faces were blurred so its hard to say if they were crackers, spics, or gooks.

How exactly would you get someone with mace? 360 mode like the glitter? Should just have a dyepak go off, follow with glitter if possible, then go with the fart smell.

>Not replacing the dye with hydrochloric acid

fuck man if im not expecting one i dont open it

SHUT IT DOWN

shits specifically go to rich neighborhoods to steal and break in.

Instant respect loss
>need a way film four angles and recover the package.
>decide 4 cellphones is the cheapest answer

Honestly, seems like secondhand NASA propaganda that just makes simpletons connect NASA with good feels.

A+ on the attempt at good feels, but it makes me wonder if it isn’t all staged. If the implication of OP was that it was niggers, the first suspect is Hispanic at lightest and looks white. He is also driving a wonderful vehicle, particularly by criminal standards.
Second appears to be black but is also driving a newer car, and has a non-black wife. He also doesn’t give a fuck about the glitter and just says “what is that smell”. They also are jut laughing about their shit being covered in stink and glitter rather than being upset.

Bottom line: this is kike shit.

You don't need to do anything fancy with OC spray. There are different kinds, jet, fogger, etc. You'd just use a fogger and anyone without a couple feet of the box would be choking and crying like a bitch when it was opened.

Though for all intents and purposes this is a crime, a device constructed with the intent to cause bodily harm is a big no no that will land you in jail.

its cause he loaned it to his friend who lived in shitty neighborhood.

>ends with an advertisement for nordvpn
Kikeshit confirmed.

>How exactly would you get someone with mace? 360 mode like the glitter?

Yeah, just modify the aerosol nozzle so that it sprays out in all directions rather than in a single direction. Then just have the trigger stay on until the entire unit is expended.

That would be pretty nasty. Particularly if you opened it indoors.

>dyepak

Dye pack would be amusing.

Attached: Booby Trap or Washing the stairs with explosive chemicals.webm (692x388, 1.43M)

That is fucking retarded law if it's stolen package. Don't steal shit nigger.

its only illegal if you get caught friend

this + a heat dispersor for oleorresin capsicum

Should have made a bomb. It should be legal to kill thieves. TAKBIR !

Attached: 150916162853-muslim-student-arrested-clock-crop-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 55K)

>hooktube.com/watch?v=xoxhDk-hwuo
This is how I imagined my adult life when I was a child; defending off robbers and making elaborate traps for my house.

Attached: Future_is_Now_old_Man.gif (220x164, 187K)

I mean hypothetically speaking everything's legal when the cops aren't around.

Attached: I Don't See Any Cops.jpg (820x296, 56K)

fuck I won't even take "gift" shots at bars, fuck that, and I love rohypnol

Attached: Home Alone.jpg (323x960, 59K)

>that webm

Ohhhh shit what is that

Attached: 1544288405175m.jpg (1024x864, 135K)

fake and gay

user wtf is that from the home alone gritty reboot?

With a nuke, there would be no evidence. Perfect crime.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RISQc8mptK4

You literally cant get hired at JPL if youre white

why not ink them too.

This would have been better.
Unload it into a reservoir so it fires the whole can in one 360 rotation.
Then the tasers start.

Attached: Bear Pepper Spray.png (630x630, 301K)

Potassium iodide, hydrogen peroxide, soap and gasoline.

youtu.be/l285JDSiOOo

Attached: Operator Laurie.gif (300x170, 1.88M)

>report stolen package to police
>police literally tell you it isn't a priority, fuck off

so at this point you obviously take the law into your own hands, having officially been told that police are willingly giving criminals a free pass

this shit happens so much, so often, there has to be a story or a video on someone who shot a package thief or something

Attached: 1543878922700.png (398x300, 185K)

Funny shit, because i love catharsis...

But he took the fag approach to it.

Personally a bomb would've been a good idea, nothing horrible, just something to scar the fucker for life.

Acid works just a good, if the thief opened in his car.

Loud blanks that pop out the windows of the car

A speaker that goes full blast, with the sound of a women getting raped.

This is out in California.
Everyone had nice cars with full leather interior.
People had nice homes.
These are the people taking all the government gibs.
Fuck Leftists.

Attached: 1446971328850.png (1301x693, 1.38M)

>report video for racism
>flag watchers likely agree, a few may become redpilled
>vid taken down for "racism"
>Mark Rober redpilled
>Genius now joins our ranks

Get clickin boys.

Attached: 2345908-09.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Attached: 1480736106517.jpg (666x527, 37K)

Spray the fucker with blue ink dye. I will not hurt him, but it will ruin everything it touches AND mark him.