Why is nietzsche so good? I’m 3/4 of the way through beyond good and evil and I can’t put it down...

Why is nietzsche so good? I’m 3/4 of the way through beyond good and evil and I can’t put it down. Any other recommendations both by him and others?

Attached: C5927234-D176-4FA5-8689-7E1586203A01.jpg (194x259, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/0140441182/?coliid=I3MJ0QZ4IIL7BJ&colid=1W86AP5CBZWFB&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

amazon.com/dp/0140441182/?coliid=I3MJ0QZ4IIL7BJ&colid=1W86AP5CBZWFB&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Incel Nietzsche vs chad CS Lewis

*dabs on em atheists*

Nietzsche was a cringy fedora.

Because he was a good writer and thinker who did his stuff before the mainstream and intellectual spaces became polluted with so much obviously anti-reality, retarded cucky bullshit.

Because he is easy to appeal to average incel that can't connect to anything, not even physically not even spiritually, he is but a prophet for npcs

>Any other recommendations both by him
If you like BG&E, you'll probably enjoy everything he has to deliver. He is never boring.

>t. never read anything from him and only know him for not being pro-christianity

he made me realize that being can inject ideas into the mind. for example his famous god is dead. he means morality. that there is morality. its guilt because we don't want to get in trouble... we need to search inside ourselves to find the truth

fuck.. there is NO MORALITY

Untimely meditations user...

spbp
virgin amoralists btfo

Depends, have you read the Greek basics and medieval philosophy? If so, I would recommend "Men among the ruins" by Julius Evola or "Industrial society and its future" by Ted Kaczynski

I've got a question about Evola. I got Ride The Tiger but I haven't read Revolt Against The Modern World. Should I have read the latter before the former to understand it?

>projecting that hard
nietzsche is trash lmao, everyone should know this by now.

zarathustra is the culmination of nietzsche

I would say you can read it and understand it, but it's philosophy and it usually builds on itself due to definition --> argument logic, so if you already have a traditionalist view it will be easier to understand, but you might miss out some details because ride the tiger was his final work and I would say it was influenced by his previous works, but the book can stand alone, it will just be a bit tough on the mind sometimes.

nigga was the true gamer

Attached: 767.jpg (537x700, 65K)

It’s also the shittiest pile of garbage ever written on paper

Zarathustra is so boring and long-winded,too tedious because of his manic state.
Actually,Beyond Good and Evil is the best one in his books.
it's simple and plain and getting the point of his thoughts.

friendly reminder CS lewis married a jewish woman and no kids of his own

christcucks eternally butthurt

Zarathustra is his masterpiece. Take the übermenschpill.

I liked I'm the genealogy of morals, OP.

On** fuck my phone posting life