What must we do to deal with the horror of femicide?

What must we do to deal with the horror of femicide?

Attached: femicide.png (641x348, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/articles/homicideinenglandandwales/yearendingmarch2017
youtube.com/watch?v=L5ETiMA8OQw
domesticviolencelondon.nhs.uk/1-what-is-domestic-violence-/25-domestic-abuse-against-men.html
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/deathregistrationssummarytablesenglandandwalesreferencetables
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where were these men from?

Yeah, but in the mens defence, she wouldn't shut up.

Attached: femicide2.png (642x232, 25K)

Attached: femicide3.png (646x125, 13K)

Where were these men from?

Attached: femicide4.png (306x934, 61K)

>The majority of homicide victims were male in the year ending March 2017 (71%, 433 victims) and 29% were female (180 victims).

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/articles/homicideinenglandandwales/yearendingmarch2017

Wow, murder of women is such a problem. Let's bloviate in the media about how bad they have it.

Well, they said nothing about that

900 British women died in car crashes last year, let's take away their right to drive.

BUT M-MUH VAGINA

Oh, they didn't? Imagine that.

Pushing a narrative of feminine victimhood while not providing any information about the men other than that they were men.

Did they mention when these levels of femicide started?

What are the racial breakdowns of this may i ask? :^)

>There were 113 such deaths in 2016, 119 in 2015, and 139 in 2014.

Attached: victims.png (637x642, 1.17M)

I bet they paid the toll.

Attached: victims2.png (639x649, 1.02M)

They all look like coal burners to me.

>In our society, men's violence against women and girls is not only routine, but tolerated and normalised
lmao, how can anyone believe this shit

Attached: 1514264616155.jpg (651x711, 57K)

So right around the same time the rapefugees started rushing in?

Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

Nice article Moon Flower now where do they say the men were all refugees from the middle east and are of Muslim faith.

Make shitty threads?

Were they (((Asian))) men?

Well, it certainly will be that way if western nations keep on importing 3rd world shitters with no common sense

How many babies did British women kill last year?

Over 200,000 in 2016
Source: hxxp://www.johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/ab-unitedkingdom.html

>>The majority of homicide victims were male in the year ending March 2017 (71%, 433 victims) and 29% were female (180 victims).
The main thing that irks me with articles like this is that they always spin it like
>women experience violence primarily from people they know (i.e. date)
>this somehow means they have it far worse than men who experience violence
>in fact this somehow means that violence men experience (even if it the majority of violence) basically does not matter

While in reality this says nothing more than women can choose not to experience violence with a high probability by not associating violent people. (In contrast to men who are subject to violence from random people they don't have nearly as much control over avoiding.)

tr;dr stop dating your drug dealer

the perpetrators are overwhelmingly male, so I understand while femicide is seen as an issue

100 is pretty low

Then please explain it user, male perps still kill more men than women overall

Ick, nothing of value was lost.

Now imagine how much shit must these women put men through before they finally snap and fight back.

Reminds me of a good bit of not so friendly banter from this debate: youtube.com/watch?v=L5ETiMA8OQw

tl;dw:
>Danish guy is making a point
>Swedish femthot interrupts: "Men are violent to women, men abuse women, men rape women"
Danish guy responds: "Maybe men are violent because women interrupt."

First post the statistics of men killed by women last year for reference:

"Home Office figures reveal that on average, 100 women a year and around 30 men a year are killed within a domestic abuse context. Women are almost exclusively killed by men whereas in contrast approximately one third of the men are killed by other men and a little under a third are killed by women against whom they have a documented history of abuse."

domesticviolencelondon.nhs.uk/1-what-is-domestic-violence-/25-domestic-abuse-against-men.html

See? With just 45 seconds of effort I did a better job of informing people than the media does.

Okay, so 100 women killed by men annually?
"The population of the UK in the 2011 census was 63 million, of whom 31 million were male and 32 million female."

Hmmm...

Female deaths in 2017: 270,575
(Table 1)
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/deathregistrationssummarytablesenglandandwalesreferencetables

Fuck off, division-fag shill. 271k deaths and all you care about are the ones that pit men against women?

teach bitches to shut up

Attached: 1534430597780.jpg (320x319, 38K)

Hi chink
What continent is Pakistan in

>100

i bet Alabama crushes those numbers by itself.
Hell, Detroit probably has that beat.

There's probably streets in chicago that can compete with that number

It's hard to be a woman. It's like being a man and being born to rich family with great looks.

Attached: women have hard lives.png (537x458, 62K)