How the FUCK were white Americans tricked into going to Europe to kill a bunch of Germans in 1917 and then again in...

How the FUCK were white Americans tricked into going to Europe to kill a bunch of Germans in 1917 and then again in 1941?

Weren't a huge portion of white American immigrants from German descent? Weren't Germans seen as high class people?

Really makes me think America really is a nation of a bunch of absolute dumbass fucking goyim and always has been since the beginning.

Attached: 1920px-German_American_Bund_NYWTS.jpg (1920x1583, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8932197/Pearl-Harbour-memo-shows-US-warned-of-Japanese-attack.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the majority of Americans have always been anglo. Germans were viewed as scum for their sadistic actions during the first world war.

(((coincidence)))

Lusitania
Pearl harbor

>americans used shotguns in trenches against global wishes
>muh atrocities
God people here are such cunts

the public fought it for a long time, then they set up the lusitania to carry 1800 people and 200 american civilians along with millions of rounds of munitions into german blockade territory knowing the germans would rightfully attack a munitions vessel giving them the opportunity to 9/11 us at sea provoking the war. they also ran a campaign called babies on bayonettes showing falsified accounts of germans literally skewering infants on the rifles. nobody fell for that one, but the lusitania did it. as did 9/11. an event like this has been perpetrated in every major conflict we've ever been in.
you are an idiot, our highest demographic is 15% and thats german, slightly behind is anglo, and norde after that. then you get the 56% monstrosity.
learn your fucking history faggots.

>global wishes
wrong, it was just germans butthurt that they were so effective

People are simple user

both lies and responses to American provocation

The British were tricked in killing their own countrymen in Africa, and in the Revolutionary war. It's no different. Footsoldiers are dumb as shit.

America is the great Satan

because germany is the cancer of this continent that repeatedly tries to kill the host every century and frankly I think you should invade them again just for good measure

go back to wherever you came from

cringe. before the onslaught of wop and slav immigration in the late 19th century, America was a pure anglo saxon society.

Doesnt matter. People believed it and thought it was good enough of a reason to go to war.

And it makes sense that anglo english speaking countries help each other out in a time of war.

this
when we burgers are attacked we always lash out violently. it's how (((they))) control us. we're always one false flag away from war.

this

bitch get your zog bots out of my country then open your stank breath mouth. I might have to lead an army of blacks and Mexicans against you so speak easy

pearl harbor changed everything.

Attached: B14r6FPIgAALEJL.jpg (1864x1119, 341K)

Its leftists its always leftists. America was anti-war and the communists in the US undermined the anti-war position because they wanted to help international communism spread.
The thing i find very interesting is the tactics used by said communists are identical to what they do now things like mailing phonebooks to their enemies.

the midwest is kraut, the northwest is nord, the north east is anglo, and the southeast was french. you are fucking retarded. but you are a leaf, so thats expected. the colonization of america mirrored the geographical ethnic regions of europe. go figure people picked places of similar climate they were used to. go fuck your dog.

doesn't matter indeed
no brothers in war ;)

7% jews in 1940, who would have known

the CIA control of the media changed that

cringe again. tell me the ethnic demographics of America in 1917 and 1941???

more importantly tell me their iq

reminds me of a certain race that behaves very similarly

"the attack that propelled America into the Second World War, a declassified memo shows that Japanese surprise attack was expected."
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8932197/Pearl-Harbour-memo-shows-US-warned-of-Japanese-attack.html

Just like 9/11. USA leaders knew thats the only way to make dumb americans wanting to get into war.

Attached: 0Q7A9835.jpg (600x400, 46K)

Americans are kike cattle.

oh I'm very aware. This entire time I always thought jews were the problem. I was wrong. The final redpill is that Americans are the problem

that's why they control us so easily, the nose knows.
things change

They are very easy to manipulate, yes.

No, not really. You have to remember the migrants that came to America during that time were basically like refugees fleeing war torn countries. Prussia and Austria were annexing nations left and right, and Prussia was especially brutal, even to Germans. There was no love between German migrants in America and Germany at that time. They left because it was a tyrannical shit hole, so convincing Americans to fight against basically Prussia was pretty easy.

not all of "us".. just the Americans who are a parody created by CIA propaganda.

"hurr hurr maybe if I keep saying cringe it will make me right."
I can't wait to invade canada and destroy it.

Attached: 1517477750721.gif (432x320, 2.92M)

The fucking mutts are the reason we are all in this in the first place

Attached: IMG_2320.png (547x626, 17K)

>How the FUCK were white Americans tricked into going to Europe to kill a bunch of Germans
Take a guess

Attached: 1535556583056.jpg (600x400, 56K)

no answer lmao. cringe

>proud of using your mutt army
>calling others ZOG bots

kys shill

this

America is literally the epicenter of worldwide degeneracy and its spread. They are the ones financing and pushing this shit in every single country.

We still should have only fought the Japanese.

bullshit. Stop making excuses for what they gladly and willingly did! The American scapegoats jews more than Hitler ever did.

>trips
>schlomo
>based take
fucking kike of truth

The eternal Anglo convinced Americans that the Germans were their enemy so that they would fight Britain's war for them.

Gladly and willingly did after decades of cultural conditioning

Attached: 1542056547971.png (720x960, 406K)

Are you cringing at your own ignorance or just being a try hard troll?

I'll use any method to defeat my enemies if and when some is insane enough to come against me. They had no problem firebombing women and children. Shit, the motherfuckers paraded the devils who raped children around for 75 years.

>How the F--
Stopped reading right there.
Sage

the fuck are you even talking about you lying shill faggot

Dresden is the one who was firebombed

rape was an executable offense in German military

My family left Bavaria because Prussia's hostile takeover foreshadowed the end of the Kingdom.

but I thought Americans didn't want war until the day of muh pearl harbor?! which is it?! we dindu want war or we wuz naive and tricked? !

Jew had even more control over media as it does now and goyim faggot elites like Roosevelt were already this merchant elite class that gives no fucks about their people.

how did burgerland went from this

Attached: 1539627736639.png (625x747, 91K)

to this

Attached: 1520320995886.png (695x510, 172K)

YES that's what I was talking about, my previous posts

Japan never did declare war on the United States. It committed an ACT of war by attacking Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, but that was before they broke off diplomatic relations. Breaking off diplomatic relations isn’t an act of war either, but often precedes a declaration of war.

because of Karma

They wanted war , needed an excuse

Roosevelt knew the only real way to fix the Depression was to fire up the industrial military complex.

1965 Immigration Act
Reagan Amnesty

Oh my mistake, I misunderstood the chain of replies.

Based

you stopped having 9 kids each and trying to move here for jobs

WHICH *ONE* OF THESE FUCKING STATEMENTS IS TRUE?
>Americans didn't want war until PH
or
>Americans were "tricked" and "manipulated" for "decades"
they both can't be true but you made both claims
you're not talking to an 80 iq American Schlomo

Hitler declared war on America. If he didn't do that America would have left Germany alone and focused on Japan.

I won’t touch on all of it but the southeast wasn’t French. There were are French derived communities in the misssissipi delta, especially swampland in Louisiana, and a few in other communities like a fairly small population of Huguenots that settled around appalachia, but loosely speaking most of the southern whites were descended from people from the British isles, particularly England and northern England southern Scotland border areas, with large contributions from the more Gaelic areas in Britain as well.

It was both, kike.

He had too. Japan was their Ally.

answer the question dweeb

ok that's what I'm saying. Americans being the great Satan always wanted to slaughter women and children and needed some lies so they can sleep at night. Americans are still killing women and children today in Yemen

OP

jews....

jews ...

OP IS A FAGGOT

no problem :) I understand

exactly, muh kike because someone is speaking truth to the Devil (America) who isn't immunized against it and lashes out

The Soviets were Allied with America but didn't declare war on Japan. All of Hitlers generals were against the idea. He really didn't need to, it was a really stupid decision.

imagine being this fucking stupid ..image thinking these devils wouldn't firebomb your kids today

Yes it was. And Stalin was based. No I'm not a commie. I just admire people who rule with an iron fist.

literally a cousin fucking American, Roosevelt. the embodiment of America

Most European aristocrats marry their cousins.

it was a propaganda rally to keep the moral of the people up. When did he give that speech?! oh right, after* the indiscriminate bombing by the devils

OP eating crayons confirmed
Clearly amerimutts realized Germans will lose anyway and went in just for gibs ( offered visa and residence for german nazi scientists and experts )
tfw small Serbia did more in both wars and you're the one stamping out films about non existing heroism of your nation.
Congratz, nuked civilians, amazing

most *Anglo* aristocrats did .. The French, Bavarian, Mediterranean and Slavic never did. only your fellow inbred allies.

Capitalism/protestantism/individualism

>How the FUCK were white Americans tricked into going to Europe to kill a bunch of Germans in 1917 and then again in 1941?
We weren't, they declared war on us you cuck. Were we just suppose to let them take over our country and kill our freedom?

>says French didn't

Oh you innocent child. They still do.

These questions right here? Rarded

yeah but how many women and children did you kill in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq etc?!

those "globalists" are hardly French. they are a rootless international clique

Hitlers relationship with Japan was terrible. It had nothing to do with them.

the country was USURPED after the end of the civil war

THAT WAS THE TURNING POINT OF MAJORITY CONTROL

to the low iq hammer everything is a nail

>take over our country
Ah yes, the land invasion of America by Germany... I remember it like it was yesterday...

>yeah but how many women and children did you kill in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq etc?!
None and why would I ?
Before you mutt fucks came iin those lands they were not such shitholes

I agree and I was being sarcastic, implying that's the only thing Americans are capable of.. killing women and children

literally true

They weren't tricked. It's no one but Nazis own fault. They were a calamity on Germany, on Europe, and on Western civilization in general, and it's entirely the fault of their deluded leaders drunk off power.

Nazis never had widespread support in South Germany anyway, and the longer the Nazis stayed in power the more their original supporters lost conviction and just did what they had to do to survive because it was war time and they couldn't just extract themselves out of it.

>implying he wouldn't move on to America after Europe because of our Classical Liberal views

how absolutely dare you, if those brave heroes didn't firebomb 88 year old Hans and rape 14 year old Gretchen .. why you'd be pressing 1 for English right now

not all inhabitants of America but the concept and "values" definitely are

the jews finance and control all war for their sick and demented ambitions. God will crush them soon enough though.

The US government always wanted into the war, but it was overwhelmingly unpopular with citizens and whatnot because of how pointless fighting a foreign war was and the lasting effects for everyone who entered WW1 regardless of who won or lost because of greedy capitalists. When Japan dragged USA into the war needlessly the government used this opportunity to throw USA at Germany who was basically harmless to them (or perfectly within their rights), instead of dealing solely with the actual threat that caused them to enter a state of war.