Why should I care about "being nice"?

Why should I care about "being nice"?
Why should I care about "doing the right thing"?
Someone please tell me, because my whole life nobody has EVER been nice to me. I have been tossed aside, rejected. I have been relentlessly attacked for the color of my skin (white), my gender (male) and my sexuality (straight).
Why the FUCK should I care about somebody else's rights? Nobody ever gave a FUCK about mine.
Every time I have ever voiced a concern, even the MOST legitimate of concerns, people just tell me sit down and shut the fuck up because I'm a "straight white male".
Why should I care if some faggot is tied to the back of a volkswagon and dragged to his death? Why should I care if a woman loses her "rights" to kill her baby? Why should I care if niggers murder eachother in Chicago? Why should I care if Paco and Jose's baby dies of starvation at the Mexican border? NONE of these fucking people care about me and they make it EXCEPTIONALLY clear.

My life has been nothing but dejection and misery. Fuck them all. I spent so much time sitting around like a FOOL trying to figure out "what was actually right and what was actually wrong", only to eventually learn that these fucking POS's out there don't actually care about what is right or wrong when it comes to ME.

I just don't care what kind of atrocities happen to these pieces of shit out there. I don't care if nigger families starve to death. I don't care if women lose their rights to vote (they only use their votes to OPPRESS ME anyhow, ANY WAY they can). Stow your fucking morality, cuz I am officially done with morality. I'm voting for the bloodiest, most oppressive candidates.

Trump isn't a fucking nazi, but next time I will vote for an ACTUAL fucking nazi, cuz I just don't care anymore.

Respect needs to be a two-way street. If you don't give any respect to me, I am sure as shit not going to continue giving it to you. Fuck your rights. I am 10000000000% fucking DONE! I now WANT to oppress others!

Attached: cunty feminist.jpg (634x411, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VaeyqMK0GU&index=4&list=RDO2BzStwbeQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1536197563191.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Nobody cares what you do.

youtube.com/watch?v=0VaeyqMK0GU&index=4&list=RDO2BzStwbeQw

You should smoke some weed and listen to peep

Attached: 4L_pq8XbpWs.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

what a qt, desupai

Tactically it's the most advantageous way to get what you want. Just look at the success of leftie platforms.

Attached: Screenshot_20181218-022455.png (1080x1920, 894K)

Hey Bill, are you on this one? Getting an Uncle Ted vibe.

You sound like an ungrateful cunt and must be fun at parties. Maybe you should try to be the change you want to see. Sort yourself out bucko, life and most people do not have the problem, you do.

Attached: 31905635_1045867202230874_737419840041517056_n.jpg (720x583, 55K)

The golden rule is golden for a reason. You treat others the way you want to be treated, because one day the tables may be reversed.

However, you are also right. When civility has utterly broken down, you are now in a dogfight. If you were that depraved, wouldn't you need to be stopped? Even the Buddhists accept this sad truth

Attached: images-5.jpg (333x442, 28K)

youre my brother in mind. luv u dude

here's why, when you operate on the terms of "team white", you will receive the gibs that team white can give you. If you can honestly and selflessly show mercy and kindness to all living beings you can overcome any obstacle.

Do you want to be stuck in the pozzed world of humanity today or do you want to ascend to valhalla through the means of pure good nature

karma is real, there are entities that watch over you, you have the power of choice, if you want true victory and true triumph you must never stoop to the levels of your oppressors, you then become as bad as them.

Learn the power of light and the amazing life you can live on team white.

(no i'm not religious and this isn't a call to join a religion its just the message of just pure selflessness) If you need better answers play Undertale full passive mode, i'm certain you'll understand.

Attached: 0C0B23F4-F287-445E-A6C6-944AFA01C696.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

Pretty much this
>treat people kindly until they wrong you, then kill them or something

Attached: 36718487_2070718809606421_5854767463626964992_n.jpg (539x960, 48K)

Fuck yeah faggot. I do this shit for pure enjoyment, but having based bastards like you makes the whole movement all the more varied, and overall much more engaging to deal with. Don't cut love out of your heart yet, but fuck any cunt, irrelevant of skin colour who don't give no fucks about you

We humans are on this planet to give and help others.

>Wrong you
Having someone spit on your parent's fresh grave is being wronged. Being sent to prison for a crime you didn't commit is being wronged.

Being exterminated is being exterminated. Yahweh is not called the "Lord of the Armies" for nothing.

damn nigga do you really expect me to read all that shit?

Faith in The Lord God solves these dilemmas. One is correct that these concerns are idolatrous in their conception... Put your concerns on The Lord God.
It is a blessing to live as an exile in this fallen world, not being allowed to be OF it.

> I respect your will to dominate others.
> I love you.

Of course your enemy hates you! But they hate without cause, just as they hate The Lord God, and go deep to hide from his counsel.
The satanists and the satanist tools LOVE to snare you, swallow a poison pill and hope that they die... The judo here is to love them for showing you their madness... Speak The Living Word to them is what they cannot stand. Being able to put on the armor of God takes practice in the quality of right speech and action. Nothing will open to those who lie.

I am going to follow up by 2 major factors: 1, learn about ego and how one can combat and come to peace with true ego.

2. Learn about the "7" (7 deadly sins yeah yeah religion this christcuck that) wipe away religious aspect and see what they truly are: Sloth, Wrath, Greed, Gluttony, Envy, Lust, & Pride. These are tools that are used to drag you down into the pits of despair. Come to an understanding of these and attempt to eliminate them from your life. (This is the hardest thing I deal with) Its not easy. But if you really want to know the true path of being good, take in these posts for consideration.

I hope you find the right path. You deserve it, you always deserved it.

Attached: 2FA1B1AD-1937-4EBA-BFB8-8833269B5BEC.jpg (1080x1920, 1.12M)

Conversely, we are also here to fuck up as much as we humanly can whilst giving no fucks. Stew on that a bit before you reply

You shouldn't care about any of those things, only about leading your life from the front OP. "Rights" are the bleating call of weak people who need to be protected and who do not want to innovate or build.

There is nothing wrong with being just and understanding but in some cases this is simply suicidal. There is no reason to "help others" for any particular reason, especially if it brings danger to yourself. The purpose of all life is to live after all.

Ah see, the trick is moderation, not elimination. To destroy your less favourable side is still a destruction of the self

someone post the nudes already.

You're 100% right. My statement there is a complete contradiction.
I'm just too much of a dumb dumb to word it properly because its such a loaded message.

Attached: 3DDF1210-7EE4-4A1B-900A-116B81D9A262.gif (404x493, 575K)

Attached: Dubception.gif (339x383, 440K)

You should kys zoomer faggot.

what the fuck are u even saying nigger?

yeah, just give up. become the asshole they always said you were and proof them right. fall for the 'dark side'. if you think that will make you a happy man in the end..

- or -

accept the fact that the world is a shithole full of selfish hypocrites, and there is no justice, fairness or decency. but you are a straight, white male, thats almost the genetical jackpot. you could have become a negro, or indian or a female. but you didnt. so be thankful.

but for now, I advise you to crack a beer and calm down. :)