Why does the far-right usually come from lower class and low-level education backgrounds?

Why does the far-right usually come from lower class and low-level education backgrounds?

Attached: master racee.jpg (576x768, 125K)

But don't you people also call Donald Trump a Nazi?

The guy is on the Forbes 400 list for fuck's sake

because the left no longer represent them

It doesn't anymore. Neo-cuck age is over

Goddamn meme-flag op equals slide thread
Herbs around

so you're saying niggers are far right, got it.

Attached: goes in the field.jpg (400x600, 54K)

Why does the left think that they're better and smarter than everyone else? Why are they surprised when people turn away from their bullshit?

((()))
This thread again?

>why is the working class more woke on how things really are rather than the (((intelligentsia))) in their white towers

Gee Idk

It never did, it's just become more obvious in current year.
>it's in your own best interest to pay for my free college
>it's in your own best interest to pay for my free health care
>now, stay at the factory, don't go to college.
>reeee, don't leech of the free health care. You got a job with health insurance. Use that you over privileged dumb nazi

Attached: CardCarryingPartyMember.jpg (2328x1514, 299K)

In all fairness. The super-ultra-faggot, known here as OP. Did state
>lower class
not lowest class, and
>low-level education
not no education. So probably not niggers

Attached: AlbertSchweitzer.png (799x459, 675K)

Isnt that most minorities?

Because they had no opportunities and every reason to hate because the observe daily the gibs that are handed out to people that spend the income on frivolities?

Attached: Bait.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

>far right
everyone who isn't a Leftist is Far Right now didn't you hear?

I have read this book. He never said this.

Because rich people are pampered and live in their microcosm. Basically they can't really understand the things we say because they don't live around niggers.

Most politically active people in the US are students. Of course people that have good education are more likely to be smarter, more tolerant, more understanding, more likely to find solutions in compromise. That includes people of all backgrounds.

So leftist studends see the best your blacks or latinos has to offer, they see smart people with good personalities, and just because of the way human brain works, they project it on everyone in their social groups. So they think that if whites and blacks in the university are not that different, then it's the same everywhere, while in the lower class of society people live among blacks and latinos of the lower class and see their collective way of thinking and what comes out of it.

So both live in their own worlds, not seeing the complete picture.

>uneducated rednecks
>party of rich white guys
Pick one

Maybe the book you read was abridged. Not uncommon, especially for translations.

Because people that have money and education had to suck Jew dick to get it. Not hard to figure out kike.

Probably because they are the ones getting fucked over the most by the left. In the UK the left now primarily serves the middle class and minoritys, sadly the conservatives don’t really serve working class natives either.

cause they're the ones who actually work to pay for you idiotic degenerate bullshit..literally doing physical labor so you can sit and call everyone nazi on the internet and fap to traps you piece of shit

Attached: 1529125293263.png (647x562, 130K)

/thread

>thread
>it must be a meme flag and 1 post of id
I'd be amazed but I'm not

Is this a serious question?
They're the first to get shafted by the bullshit gib gib gib leftist politics.
You only need an IQ above 90 to reach that conclusion on your own.

This.

They are typically the first ones to feel the negatives from bad economic policy.

>1 post by this ID