Mom puts this tv show on

>mom puts this tv show on
>within THE FIRST TEN MINUTES...
>strong independent womyn makes white guy look stupid and stops him from letting a patient die
>a weak cuck-looking white guy telling his ex wife how he is going to "win her back" and how he's sorry
>feminist looking black womyn with shaved head bossing same cuck-looking white guy around making him look stupid and incompetent

and to top it all off
>hot white chick asks black guy to get drinks later (lol) and he says he can't he's busy
>she says "by drinks I don't mean drinks" and stares at his cock

i don't watch TV i didn't think this shit was this blatant, what the fuck? i just walked out after that. how do retards actually watch this shit?

Attached: NewAmsterdam-KeyArt-Logo-Show-Tile-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 994K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9-FJ2zy-xSM
youtu.be/GFGXyn60iC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i repeat this was in the first ten minutes or so and i am not exaggerating go watch it yourself

Well, they're retards.

It has to play to their audience.
Did you think you were watching House MD?

i don't think it is playing to an audience so much as brainwashing

Why are you watching TalmudVision. Go do something.

>>>>>>>i don't watch TV i didn't think this shit was this blatant, what the fuck? i just walked out after that. how do retards actually watch this shit?

I'm happy I haven't really watched television in about ten years.

>Created by David Schulner

Attached: gettyimages-159046655-612x612.jpg (451x612, 38K)

People at my work ask me "did you watch___?" And I tell them yet again, I rarely ever watch tv.

> falling for the the pictural jew

Haven't been watching tv since 2008. I sometimes turn it on, try to watch for a minute, but there is always some stupid shit so I turn it off again. Why do I even still owe one?

Even watching football with friends. Every commercial. Interracial relationships and mutt children

Honestly, the boomers are sad
They just sit and fucking watch that shit all day.

>Every commercial. Interracial relationships and mutt children
Damn, feels good to be in a poor backward country.

(((PROGRAMMING)))
youtu.be/9-FJ2zy-xSM

Attached: 1531422716943.jpg (374x295, 27K)

>Even watching football with friends.
>watching football
youtu.be/GFGXyn60iC8

Netflix "Last Chance U" (Season 3) a show for normies who want to satisfy sportsball drama or play out their benevolent "Blind Side" altruism to blacks.
The third 8-episode season just released that mimics the previous two seasons. The forced plot is always a "racist" white coach victimizing poor black males for their ability to chase a ball.
Like "Empire of Dust", this is an unintentional redpill suppository to normies because it highlights
> low IQ blacks struggling to even compose sentences
> these "student athletes" who struggle to attend class to earn 12 credit hours in a semester
> endless entitlement from blacks demanding endless opportunities by schools/team
> toxic impact on teachers and students by forcing these apes in the classroom (accentuates blacks don't belong in an academic milieu)
> every season has a darling player for roasties
> that "darling player" ALWAYS drops out and commits violent crime

This season features a sheboon English teacher that regularly butchers the language and punctuates each scene she's in with monologues on oppressive white supremacy holding down the "black man"

Highly recommend NOT subscribing to Netflix but pirating this show to entertain yourself at endless nigger failures.

Attached: 1541122043380.png (710x532, 620K)

I haven't watched TV in 2 years or so and will never do so again. The thought of having to sit down infront of that black monolith and subject myself to all sorts of mind-manipulation schemes sickens me. What self-respecting person would subject him or herself to such lunacy?

Fuck tell-a-vision... their vision is one of worthless exploitation and manipulation of the collective consciousness. On the internet, i can take control back into my own hands and I will decide on my own vision.

Attached: 1543328798545.png (600x579, 218K)

>i don't watch TV i didn't think this shit was this blatant, what the fuck?
its made by jews
what did you expect? subtlety.
Didn't you see the most beloved jewish movie of all time (shindler's list)? No subtlety, nuance or good writing to be found there.
Why would anything else made by jews be any good? Jews invented comic books ffs and those are all terrible.

I haven't watched TV apart from the occasional football game or some other sports event since 4 or 5 years. When I watch it now all the degeneracy and brainwashing becomes so apparent. You only notice it once you're away from it for some time. It's literally poisoning entire generations.

My parents have the news on almost all the time (abc) and it’s basically a straight run of horrible crimes recently committed and sjw propaganda. It really can’t be good for their psyche

>can’t be good for their psyche
> never leaves Jow Forums

Attached: 1543627810453.jpg (205x212, 14K)

Skip ad in 1:57 seconds

At least I’m engaging in conversation with my media and not having ideology one-way spoon fed to me

dumb cop and ER shows are like catnip to boomer women

I've only seen a few episodes of Black Mirror but how come 97% of the UK female population on TV is black?

Attached: 1543181168990.jpg (707x707, 66K)

this show is for liberals and 50 years old women
pure trash

All tv is like this now ,actually it’s been going on for quite some time you just didn’t notice.

it's set in the near future

Best Guess is that TV-Actor is the new Community Service there

this and also the surnames of the producers

Rejecting God has slowly but surely brought us here, The ride isnt over yet, the 2020`s will be roaring with clashes and civil wars if this will not get wrapped up, It has been foretold by the Bible a long time ago what Atheism would bring us.. The Pill..Condoms..This propaganda and subliminal messaging that you should do what God has forbidden..

Attached: 20yearoldboomer.png (1000x949, 396K)

Also the not hiding of power levels

The walking dead has named its episode Evolution when they killed of "Jesus" I bet that the next episode will feature him "ressurected" like it is a mocking, There is something not right with the show put i cant put my finger on it,It has race mixing, Feminism, Lesbians, Gays, No plot whatsoever and they turned every white male into a Cuck since season 7.

Slowly redplling them here and now they call out BULLSHIT together with me,They still turn it on and watch (((news))) and (((ID))) which is also a 24/7 depression livestream of horrible crimes commited, Ghost Programs to keep them believing in Fantasy, (((Dr Phil))) has LUCKILY almost succesfully been done away with, They had a LONG ass narccistic phase where they would feel like SUPER PARENTS everytime he was on and said something that they did was wrong, But in their eyes it was always justified

We will all make it, this is part of God`s Plan.

Attached: 1543196153641.jpg (600x800, 369K)

I have never seen a single add on the internet the last 10 years or so. Jesus christ dude, use some ad blocker. It's ten seconds of work if you use firefox.

Attached: 1543688256232.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

>i don't watch TV i didn't think this shit was this blatant, what the fuck?

It´s become worse and worse tv is basically unwatcheable now.