Guns are no match for 2030 drone tech. With 5G tech, advanced AI and future battery tech...

Guns are no match for 2030 drone tech. With 5G tech, advanced AI and future battery tech, small drones can hunt down and kill rebels no matter how deep their fox hole goes.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlO2gcs1YvM

Attached: pppp.jpg (1471x940, 743K)

>small drones can hunt down and kill rebels no matter how deep their fox hole goes
If they're fighting out in the open they deserve to die.

If Civil War was to break out 90% of the fighting would take place in cities, it's the only chance of success.
Now go shill somewhere else Schlomo.

Does the term "You're Fucked" mean anything to you, they claim one thing then it's used on you.
Jeff Rense, was covering this some time ago crazy stuff.

ruralfags have their ambush spots already located. Snow makes a good insulator, thermal optics can't find locate hideouts 9 months out of the year. Cities will burn, and rednecks will laugh.

This logic leads to a loss of power lines, sub stations, railways, bridges, fiber lines, communication towers, etc. followed by extermination of anyone suspected of working with or for anyone deploying such a device after the cities ar destroyed by rioting diversity.

I am fine with it, I hate roads, centralized power generation, usury, the synagogue of satan and the fact that normies so far have gotten a free pass for enabling all this shit.

Burn it all; this technology existing makes it all the more inevitable.

It isn’t even about living, anyone who covets and loves their own life will lose it, all who hate their lives within this broken system and turn to God will be saved, the entire earth will be cleansed by fire rather than water this time.

>enough to kill half a city
>the bad half
this is real life judge dredd / robocop

Rebels will wear burkas. Problem solved.

How will the robots tell who is and who is not a rebel? They can't just kill everyone as the ZOG needs the goys in order to survive. Being the king of a uninhabited wasteland means jack shit.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with rebels dressing like civilians and women when the future of the world depends on them. Enough civilians are killed and all 350 million of us rise.

Also this

>drones
Just give SWAT one of these and watch crime rate go down.

Attached: 7e7b65c5c36781a0aca875bc2b29921b.jpg (1600x900, 297K)

RFID chip tagging/IFF. Even if say someone removes one of the chips and tries to alter the frequency to appear as friendly it would only isolate them from the mainframe, if not it can be shut down remotely.

Meanwhile those who lack chips will have their bio-electric frequency scanned on the spot to prevent bystanders dying but a simplest solution is just to chip everyone than break your back trying to find a way to scan and compile what an unknown person's biometrics are or if they're a threat or not.

Attached: IFF.jpg (1279x619, 67K)

when you realize every Jow Forums user will be the first targets of those drones, shiet

Attached: DucSVTNW0AAEY7Y.jpg (400x400, 33K)

>he doesn't have a state-of-the-art nuclear holocaust proof doomsday shelter
Your loss, Manuel.

>Wear unassuming plainclothes
>Don't use goybook
>Never reveal your powerlevel unless it's anonymously on mongolian pubic hair braiding forums
Why exactly should *I* fear this?
If anything it's the leftist virtue signalling adicts on Twitter than need to be afraid

*Jamms your flying shit. *

Attached: download (5).jpg (240x240, 10K)

while it's far fetched, that seems like a very plausible reality. it's kind of scary if you think about it.

Of what good is that if everyone knows you have it? You'll just be hauled before you even get the chance to bug out.

>2030 drone tech

flyswatter

No one knows I have it, not even my wife and kids.

Wish picrel was true

Attached: Jewish Propaganda.jpg (1920x2157, 783K)

>it's kind of scary if you think about it.
Not really because the stealth technology would evolve alongside it. To discern light from dark you must bathe the world in either and see what's missing. Absolute control means that freedom is on the horizon. Those who would seize it well aren't gonna be many but it's better than nobody.

Who else but a free man or woman be able to hide from something that's so close to God?

Attached: LOOK2_00_UI_905.jpg (905x509, 185K)

This tech would lead to anarchy, since literally all politicians and people involved in politics would be killed by people who didn't like them.

Well if nobody really knew why did you post it on Jow Forums?

>Kill a rebel
>Waste millions
>Smile smugly as you walk home
>Get home to your skinned wife, dismembered daughter and butchered son
But you got that little rebel with 6 billion dollars!

Who now knows who didn't before? Jow Forums is an anonymous Mongolian knitting forum and every single user except myself is an a.i. programmed by my father to feed on my delirious tendency and drive me mad thinking the Jews are taking over the world.

Dress as a civilian and it will have a 90% fail rate. There's a reason captcha is the way it is.

Attached: 1545102141486.gif (432x576, 1.28M)

Bump for awesome yout