Attached: download.jpg (214x235, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo
youtube.com/watch?v=b4tLcPwKfC
youtube.com/watch?v=YYbLs9eOoHg&ab_channel=Badtanman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who

There are child slave colonies on the Moon

i'm still surprised that a guy like that was able to learn how to play the piano

But who is Download?
I do not know anyone named Download

Explain more?

Attached: 1441241411414.png (747x662, 858K)

Attached: 1529833508203.webm (1280x708, 2.66M)

was it ambien?

Attached: didnthavetobesuchanass-1024x538.jpg (1024x538, 77K)

he was talking about hollywood pedophilia circles in deep and stuff like that on his streams and now all of a sudden he went full autismo with moon landing hoax

The way all his LA comedian "friends" shun him is fucking hilarious. Not even Rogan would touch him now.

yea, it is almost as if any real dissent is not tolerated.
everyone who comes out with some interesting ideas invalidates themselves fairly quickly with bullshit.
see: richard spencer, mike enoch, etc
I want to like Owen Benjamin but how do we know he just isn't another Isaac Kappy?

idk man, but this shift was pretty abrupt
watch his pedo shit streams, the halloween one lets say

There is no way we have landed on the moon with people, and then also made it back home. It's a fraud and future generations will laugh at the stupidity of people believing the propaganda.

The "livestream" seals any doubt of it as well
I'm really redpill and I share so many opinions with Owen, unless he is a great conman, I would consider him genuine, but I dont want to see him go too far. He is almost overdosing on redpills

to be fair the last time Owen was invited to Joe Rogan he didn't speak a word in 3 hours and just was cucked by a coked up Kurt Metzger

not sure if this was planned by Joe or what
>Kurt Metzger faced an avalanche of criticism for harassing feminist critics and defending a comedian accused of rape. Now he’s part of Sacha Baron Cohen’s all-male writing team.

Attached: 180716-torres-Kurt-Metzger-tease_eunwdf.jpg (1480x833, 93K)

nah you are ignorant on the subject

Hes genuine man, one of the few who've made it out of the belly of the beast with humanity intact. You can tell he started lurking here about a year ago and is now overdosing on redpills.

Juden. Throw in oven.

What happened to Isaac Kappy?

ran off to australia with his fag-hag money launderer I forget her name. she lives in austrlia she's the one hosting him there.

Wait, so you believe the Moon Landing happened, in 1969?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: So relaxed.png (1430x768, 1.64M)

how many manned moon landings were fake, 1 or all 6?

Nazi rocket scientists and White Men developed the technology and went to the moon.
For some reason people can't deal with this, so they develop an alternate reality to explain what happened. They think people were dumber back then when arguably the opposite was true.

I think he genuinely believes the things he's saying. At first I wasn't with him on the moon landing thing, but he brought up some interesting points (the technology NASA used to go to the moon was lost or destroyed and now has to be completely reinvented from scratch, moon rocks we brought back turned out to be petrified wood, they did a "live broadcast" from the surface of the moon). Now I'm not sure about it, and even inclined to believe there was some shenanigans going on.

Even if he sometimes spirals, he is legit and overall a good dude. He is one of the first on the right to call out JP. I wish Rogan had the balls to have him back on so OB could call out his bullshit.

people don't even realize it would be harder to fake it and hide it then just straight up going

those points doesn't prove shit though

when people tried to explain him a bit of science behind his stupid reasons he just straight up blocked them and called them retards, even though they paid for it

he is becoming a cult leader-figure more and more

All.

>Hey Goy, we accidentally recorded over ALL of the Telemetry data. Sorry about that.

Attached: MoonLanding Hoax doesn't mean the earth is flat.png (879x929, 730K)

i mean i can buy them faking 1 and then stopping when it works, but why try to rub it in and do 5 more sequels if people bought the first one?

Do you believe in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny also, or do you limit it to Government myths?

Attached: MOON 1540697270524.jpg (2349x2373, 435K)

I cannot wait until he gets to Moloch and adrenochrome farming. He's eventually going to go full 1488, and I love it.

(((Benjamin)))

moon landing and flat earth are garbage tier conspiracies, even if it were true that we didn't land on the moon or that the earth was flat it wouldn't change a single thing about your life

so why not take the true redpill?
youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo

Money?

It would be a huge tax sink, wouldn't it? Also works perfectly as Cold War propaganda, at a time when America was losing it's first war. Ever.
We couldn't go to the Moon now, in 2018, let alone in 1969, when calculators were as big as a room.

Attached: Moon But but Muh Government said so.png (1677x1014, 992K)

he has currently switched to full echo-chamber mode and hides away all comments that are even remotely critical of him ... it's pretty sad and he is treating his audience like shit the moment someone outs himself as more than just another sycophant.

pretty sure he's off the rails and will continue to drift off further.
So from here on now I'm here to watch the train-wreck.

Ask yourself why he didn't do any stream from the warm inside of his house (it's winter boys!) after coming home from the last tour.

so, we didn't go to the moon, tell me how that should affect my life or my Jow Forumsitics, because i don't see how it's relevant either way

+1!

Owen always seemed a bit off, when he went to Joe Rogan the last time he couldn't even argue against a little bit of pushback, and when the other crazy guy came into the room he stopped talking all together

His name is Max Resdefault.

Do you like being lied to by the government and media?
If you do, no worries.

Attached: 911 1496987281004.jpg (744x600, 71K)

I will agree that he has been quick on the draw with bans lately. He's probably losing his mind because someone sent poisoned gummies to his home to try and kill his kids.

>those points doesn't prove shit though
See, I've got to disagree. Why would NASA give a Dutch leader a fake moon rock? Why would tapes and data of the most important thing humans have ever done go missing? How is our technology today not on par with that from the 1960's? Why do the Russians think that we faked it? I'm not knowledgeable enough about this stuff to know what really happened, but I can see that there is definitely some weirdness to it.

Owen is /ourComedian/ fuck off shill

The US never went to the moon

ehhh... that Kurt Metzger situation was -more likely than not- a setup by the eternal shill named rogan.

it's not my government so i don't care and i know the media is garbage obviously, it's the current year

still don't see why it's important what some guy did or didn't do on some flying rock

but i want to believe
sad_apu.jpg

Attached: 41Q5JndjcGL.jpg (375x500, 28K)

seems to me like that phoenix gig rustled him... but he's a hypocrite for handing out blanked bans and being braggy about it.

still Owen could have tried to say something, he just put his head down and allowed himself to get cucked like a bitch

Why do ISS Astronauts looks like actors doing wire work?
They even do the same head tilt due to the gravity of earth.

Attached: Head Tilt of Coincidence 1 (2).png (972x685, 733K)

absolutely agreed.
guess he didn't want to shit on rogan in the heat of the moment and to appear disrespectful.

You're a Spaniard, it doesn't affect you. People in the USA pay NASA huge amounts of money for what they do. If people can get it out there that they're being lied to about things like the Moon Landing then it becomes easier to open people's eyes about things like the wars in the middle-east and all the lives sacrificed based on LIES.

What happened at the Phoenix gig? I've kind of stopped paying attention to him after his complete sperg out at JF even though i don't even like that frog faggot, he was just acting like a heavily pregnant woman does when you piss her off.

>still don't see why it's important what some guy did or didn't do on some flying rock

And yet here you are. Why are any foundational government lies important?
Who knows? But they damn well seem important to the Government telling them.

Attached: weeeeeeeeeee.png (1452x715, 1.22M)

>How is our technology today not on par with that from the 1960's?
It's not that we don't have the technology, it's just that there isn't a large moon landing gear factory somewhere where you just have to dust off some machines, flip a switch and gear comes out of the chute. Everything has to be custom made and tested, especially if you're planning to send humans. The requirements of manned space flight that far out (ISS is just 330-435km out, the moon 350.000-400.000km) are much more difficult.

Attached: 1543351577921.jpg (2672x2020, 895K)

Owen is great but I just think he's had a crazy year or two and taken too many redpills. I understand where he is but he's unique as a moderately well known personality who is sort of live streaming the process as it happens.
At a minimum there is some serious fuckery going on with our understanding of the apollo missions. At the peak nasa received (inflation adjusted) 43 billion funding, while today it gets a bit under half that much.
So with half the money we can't even get people into low earth orbit. Half the money and ridiculous advances in electronics and materials, I guess it's osha regulations.

Euro shills starting their shift is obvious.

Does Cee-Lo Green know?
What does that nigga do? I never really see him with the Hollywood cliques.

> technology was destroyed

What technology? Telemetry? We have fucking satellites and giant radars now. Are you telling me we can't track a rocket? Propulsion? Bullshit. Life support? No we have that covered. What fucking technology was lost? What did it do? How can we not build something with what we have now when my fucking phone could run the moon lander?

That is the one thing that makes me suspicious. That is the thing that sounds most bullshit to me.

>Who knows? But they damn well seem important to the Government telling them.
or somebody is interested in making you lose time on some space rock instead of thinking about actual wars and government policies

So in the ISS, the astronauts are in zero gravity. But yet there is enough gravity from the sun to spin the planets around it?

Attached: 64c4cd722e929636b1b156934e9a8632.gif (300x300, 1.05M)

lol he's a literal genious compared to your shitbrain

The hypnosis people are under, is truly amazing.
I guess they just trust Authority that much.

Attached: NASA Fuckery1534042557559.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

No human has stepped on the moon.
t. biophysicist who went aboard ISS in 2005

Rogan's so arrogant. He's that namaste douche who thinks he's going to teach everyone to be their truest self when his self changes with every quarterly report.

Convenient.

Attached: jewpiter_mousepads-r823235b8307b4785aa07cfb641a8bad5_x74vi_8byvr_512.jpg (512x512, 37K)

>we accidently lost the tapes
>Oh but we actually also have even better footage now
>it was "restored"
I can't believe people believe this shit.

why does he act like a pregnant woman and can't deal with any minimal pushback if he is that smart? i don't mean now, i mean since the guy went to Rogan he has been acting really mentally weak, sperging out everywhere instead of keeping his cool and arguing back

even Alex Jones seems more well adjusted than Owen

>So with half the money we can't even get people into low earth orbit.
the thing is, there is no cold war going on
is it that hard to understand

Unravel one massive lie, the others get easier to explain to the masses.

Attached: Its-easier-to-fool-people-than-to-convince-them-that-they-have-been-fooled..jpg (850x535, 266K)

Gravity attracts mass, the ISS has mass enough to be caught in Earth's gravity, humans have mass enough to also be caught in this gravity. Space has no mass, only mass is effected by gravity. There is an argument to say that 'dark matter' exists, and is effected by the gravity well of the universe... but... eh..

Fg=g*((m1*m2)/r^2)

You are about 670 years behind with your science lad.

He's completely lost it. I got banned and called a murderous rapist for making fun of him in chat. Fuck em. Hope he gets kicked off social media for good an realises he can't make a living any more by insulting his core fanbase

I get where you're coming from with all that. There was another thread earlier where we went deep on this. Still, I find it hard to believe that no records or blueprints were kept or that they were intentionally destroyed, and now we are starting from scratch. NASA states now that we can't send humans past Low Earth Orbit which is something like 1/50th the distance covered by the Apollo missions. Not to mention the sheer luck that would have involved sending humans through even the weakest areas of the Van Allen belts.

I'm sure glad that there are now people who figured out their ruse since all those hundreds of thousands of people involved in the mission never ratted them out.

>w-who cares? xDD

Attached: 1532674828212.jpg (394x297, 7K)

We lost Stanley Kubrick, kek

He wont understand Newton, you shouldnt have even blessed the peasant with this formula.

apparently a bunch of people heckled him by spoiling punchlines as he got to them. and some other weird unrelated shit.

Here's a more or less reliable synopsis (just keep in mind that his ban hammering and sperg-out against the audience started some days prior to releasing this video)
youtube.com/watch?v=b4tLcPwKfC

another thing to note is that he kept hammering the point home that he doesn't want to activate super chats when his main account got the strike removed, because he doesn't want YouTube to profit off of his shit. He was consistent on that sentiment ever since he caught the strike and repeated it multiple times.

Yet here we are and he's streaming 4 days in a row with super chats enabled with no end to that in sight.

Suffice to say I pointed that little inconsistency out and am now shadowbanned in his comment-section lol.

>He is almost overdosing on redpills
Yeah dude's mistaking instability for strength. I can only imagine how the blackpill will hit him. I doubt anyone will ever be able to help him if he ends up in a position where he needs some advice because he seems rabidly resistant to taking a second before jumping to conclusions.

>implying you can blackpill a successful man with a beautiful wife, and beautiful white children
Fuck sake.

So your saying there really is a nazi moon base?!?

There is still incentive to go to the Moon. The surface there is covered in helium 3 which can be used as fuel for nuclear power here on earth. NASA wants to go back to run tests. Hell, tourists would go up if they could.

not gonna lie... that'll make for quality entertainment!

Nah he's smarter than Neil deGrasse Tyson
youtube.com/watch?v=YYbLs9eOoHg&ab_channel=Badtanman

Could use helium-3 for rockoons too :)

No nazi moon base. Mars exploration is cover for something else, not sure what, get shut down for even asking.

>when people tried to explain him a bit of science behind his stupid reasons he just straight up blocked them and called them retards, even though they paid for it
>he is becoming a cult leader-figure more and more
This right here is what's going to trip this guy up. I agree he seems genuine and he's one of the few people from clips of Rogan's podcast that I ever looked up after watching him talk to Rogan. I think it was his willingness to talk about some Hollywood shit to which I'm also privy that got me interested in what he had to say.
But the guy's got one way of thinking. He's got all the signs of impending paranoia/schizophrenia. He's insanely predictable because of this and if someone wanted to bait him into getting instantly deplatformed, he has nowhere near the good sense required to not fall for it.
He comes off like he has a death wish. Maybe his family will help him cool off a bit. Or who knows maybe he'll blow a gasket and go full-on lunatic. Should be entertaining if he goes full 1488. I feel like he could surpass Alex Jones levels of crazy if he did.

Attached: 526144-blood-paramount2.jpg (728x421, 32K)

All craziness aside, he's just not fun anymore. Pretty much a born again Christian that wont shut up about God or his kids.

imagine being this retarded

he unnecessarily goes all in on retarded shit from time to time

his most retarded move so far is endorsing Vox Day, of all people.

O B S S E S S E D
>He's got all the signs of impending paranoia/schizophrenia.
Thanks for the diagnosis shill

Owen has had shill armies unleashed on him because he is very popular, I think he averages like 30,000 views a vid and he is fucking with one of their narratives bigly and it's fucking funny. This is comedy.

Never really followed him. Watching his Halloween stream.
The guy just seems to be in that eurphoric "OH FUCK I GOTTA TELL EVERYONE KIKES ARE FUCKING CHILDREN"
But then you realize that normalfags rather hide themselves in their own lives than think about these deep rabbit holes that keep you up at night. I remember facing the same thing in middle school when my brother and I watched the Zeitgeist movies. Trying to tell everyone about the debt system but no one gives a fuck drives you nearly insane.

Attached: Feel bar.jpg (1280x842, 104K)

There's no science to prove we put a human on the moon, because we didn't. Get into my job and ask detailed questions about 'how' we landed on the moon, and why we're not using it as staging for Mars.. and you will be reprimanded.
I'm working on an aspect of future Mars missions right now, and it's all fluff. We spend millions to generate models which will never work outside of a computer.

>What is compartmentalization, and any Business/Military top down model, ever?

As if the Janitor of a Corporation, knows what the CEO is doing, just because he works there.
Get the fuck out of here with that basic bitch 1999 logic.

Attached: Techno Pointgiphy.gif (320x213, 1.42M)

Did someone really send poisoned gummies.
Only a kike or a muzzie would do something that heinous

Just a modest increase to our current NASA budget would allow that, which more or less every president has promised as they entered office but somehow never follow through on. Pretty weird. This is that unique situation that is unlike every other application of technology known to mankind that get's exponentially MORE expensive over time.

nah it's a literal fact that we never went to the moon. it existing solely in your and other retards' imaginations doesn't make it fact. consider suicide

imagine being *this* retarded

imagine being this much of a shill

Yeah that came out of left field.

And use the He3 for what, exactly? We can't even D-T in a controlled reaction yet.

>genious