The attack on /fwg, fashwave and its root

I have never seen shills attack threads in such force as they do in a fashwave thread. Art, imagery and music is an essential asset to a growing movement. A movement should first produce its own art. It creates momentum and inspiration. Fashwave was one such cultural product. Did it came from the alt right? Was it natsoc? Fascists? Libertarians? All together? Whatever it was it marked a point of a new beginning and possibly a new ideology. There was a point where new content was created rather than recycling the same old culture over and over.
Lets say tommorrow we magicaly win our countries back. What songs will our liberated people will sing on our independance day? Over the graves of our dead? What symbols will they use? Will this mark the start of a new cultural era or the lack of content will drive us to recycle old ones. And these recycled ones from whom were they created?
For example to my greekbros. Are you gonna sing "ena to xelidoni"? It is a song speaking about freedom but it was created by leftists, for leftists and culturaly it is supposed to be such a song.
Are gonna sing "kleftika"? These song where created during the ottoman dominion. It has a point since now there is a ZOG dominion but there is a significant 200 years period that these songs where made. For the people then, to apply to their subconsciousness. You might create some momentum in the beginning but it will die out and automatisms from the old regime will resurfice and bam! you have a ZOG again.
Americabros same thing with your confederate songs.
Until and when the NatSoc came to power in Germany they used their new symbols(swastiga, SS, SA etc), their songs(horsst wessel ) and so on.
So in conclusion it is no wonder to me this smear campain to fashwave takes place. Shills are afraid where it might lead and what impact it might create because lets face it it was and is inspiring.

Attached: 1544901046097.jpg (1125x1003, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TQ_MOB9PE94
youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
youtube.com/watch?v=jJ1Qm1Z_D7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who the hell is smearing Fashwave? It seems as popular still as it ever was.

Fashwave seems to be mostly a rehash of synthwave trends but you make a good point.
Political memes on r/milliondollarextreme converted thousands to the cause on Reddit.

I agree turkbro. Think of the French Revolution without the creation of the Marseillaise

Fashwave sucks.

What i have observed is fashwave imagery with smearing content, usesd by fake news media for ourguys, to flood fwg threads. They keep spamming them and eventually the thread dies with no now content only the smearing ones.

absolute cringe

Maybe. But it is something new.
Im sure prussian freikorps soldiers said the same about first NatSoc imagery because they sticked to their old cultural influences.
Im not saying we should adapt fashwave exclusuvely.

Attached: 65D09140-5861-4240-855E-A861EF5B37C6.jpg (962x942, 106K)

Fashwave is cringe shit, that's why people don't like it.

the CIA has nothing better down than crushing and fabricating art. They know the power that it has in changing paradigms.

But the point is not if you like it or if it is cringe. The point is if realy intent to fight the ZOG as a movement then create new art.

Why do they put bars over their eyes, to look artsy and edgy or something? Makes it look evens stupider. Please someone create a fascist art movement that isn't just off of something else. It gives the impression that we are uncreative and lazy. I feel like this shit was made by some intelligence agency dipshits

mfw fashwave threads

Attached: On-line conference.png (1068x868, 1.54M)

There is very little Fashwave or Retrowave that I've heard and would consider technically well-made or musically interesting, and I LOVE electronic music. It's derivative of derivative micro genre, unfortunately this happened to techno - reduce the genre to some well-known production techniques and an overall aesthetic, to the point where you can do an SAE or Berklee course on it, and watch the creativity die.

inb4 techno/idm/minimal wave/electro is nigger/degenerate/gay. It's that way because you've put yourself on a far corner of the internet where quality isn't a thing and you've let the niggers/faggots/otherkin take over that space.

Also, leftists look at the endless eighties revival (that basically started in 1990 because the eighties WERE fucking awesome and so was synthpop/electronic music in general) as a sort of capitalism in decay repeating itself thing. That's why all their *waves are even more monotonous and ironic. But putting a big reverb on a snare, chucking in an italo bassline and a screechy Top Gun lead and calling your song "The Day The Canucks Were Gassed" or "Lampshade XXXtractor" just isn't...that...good.

Even older LARPy styles of music like neofolk or blackmetal are more interesting. I generally dislike both of those genres but Death in June or Burzum are pretty fucking excellent.

Music isn't JUST a meme. Push harder into something new. Remix fashwave...

The point is to anonymize the people in the image. "This could be you" kind of statement.

Attached: Mom gas kikes.jpg (1536x862, 595K)

Attached: Fash it up.jpg (1680x1193, 796K)

Attached: Colonize Venus.jpg (1230x1600, 861K)

Attached: Mom gas kikes 2.jpg (1536x862, 600K)

Attached: Memoriae.jpg (1357x1019, 377K)

Would also suggest coldwave is more full sounding than plastic wrapped VST fashwave. Has the right amount of detachment, and just as many right wing associations: youtu.be/TQ_MOB9PE94

If people don't like it, you sure as hell won't get any sympathy for your cause by posting it.
>create new art
You want right wing art? Pic related is right wing art. This is what a traditional society based on merit and not infected with leftist bullshit creates as art. This is of course an extreme example, but the point is:
YOU CANNOT MAKE LOW EFFORT "RIGHT WING" ART
The whole ideology and view of the world of the right wing inherently means that right wing art has a relatively very high effort and dedication standard. That is the inherent disadvantage (and advantage) of the right wing mindset: low quantity high quality (which connects to the r/K selection theory).

Sure we can make memes that spread our ideals, but if it comes to making art with more to it than spreading on imageboard and Twitter to push ideals, you can't cheap out, the only real way is to dedicate considerable time and effort. Low effort art will never get a proper foothold in a right wing world, even if it is made with all the best intentions.

>There is very little Fashwave or Retrowave that I've heard and would consider technically well-made or musically interesting, and I LOVE electronic music.
Precisely, a right wing mindset will always be turned away by lack of technical quality much more than the left wing mindset (which is why they listen to awful nigger rap). I'm not saying you need to be Beethoven to make right wing music, but you need a lot more effort and time than people are used to, because they think they can do this like they make pepe stuff in paint. Doesn't work that way, this is a whole other level of time and effort.

There isn't a low effort way to make art like there is to make memes, that's just a fact you'll have to deal with due to your ideology stemming from the idea of meritocracy.

Attached: david.jpg (683x866, 79K)

Good answer.
However sculptures are not the only form of art available.
Movies, costumes even propaganda flyers can be considered an early form of art. You are talking about going full 100 in a ZOG controlled state. Rome was not built in one day my friend and small steps are needed. Lot of disgarded and bad content must be created to find that one small diamond to endure to the ages.
>pic related, to me this can be considered art

Attached: NaziCollaborationPosters085.jpg (300x431, 128K)

And a smaller value poster.
Might not be as great. But captures the same message: continuation of national obligations.
The next one might be better.
It might inspire someone to make a better one.
As i say we live in a ZOG controlled environment. It is not always possible to create the art you refer.

Attached: 550x290_B62.jpg (550x290, 77K)

This is racist and anti-semitic. Please, stop.

You don't need to be Beethoven.
You just need a computer (although I'm partial to analogue synthesis) and an understanding that while motifs are good and give things form, if you want to create something new you will not treat every genre restriction as a Platonic ideal.

>Please someone create
>impression that we are uncreative and lazy.
If you're not lazy why are you asking other people to do the creative work for you. Get busy faggot

there's nothing more cringe than a greek fascist

pic related Ilias Kasidiaris. greek nationalist

Attached: Ilias Kasidiaris.jpg (600x400, 61K)

Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

They think they are redpilled(cringe) but dont understand "redpilling" is just low-effort political indoctrination. They likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Their entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. They probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where they try and help the other person and their mother won't feel the need to smack their ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Attached: tmp_16229-dork ass losers1104975439.jpg (896x3660, 317K)

You would think that Jow Forums would learn to be a bit skeptical rather than believe anything this site feeds them considering how popular this image was. Then again, they are all post-2014 newfags so they probably haven't seen it. They're hypocritical as fuck complaining about others claiming cultural appropriation when they set up shop here and pretend to be a neckbeard loser. They'll probably end up becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy as normal rational adults won't put up with their bullshit in the real world and they'll be all alone because of their own doing

Just because someone disagreed with you that doesn't mean they're a shill. Ironic that you run from the truth yet claim you would choose the red pill if you were Neo
youtube.com/watch?v=jJ1Qm1Z_D7w

You also likely don't have a diversity of intellectual influences and have instead let one ideology control your life and have crawled so far up your asshole your worldview has a slight brown tint to it. Get a fucking grip and grow the fuck up or continue to live your life in error.

Attached: tmp_16229-the cure to pol650765046.jpg (777x901, 106K)

We don't need babies in urban life. We need them as rural farmers who can't afford labor. There is no incentive for people to breed. It has become a luxury of those who can afford it.

Good luck getting commissioned for such.

Every day we are one step closer to gassing you. It makes my dick hard just thinking about it.

Attached: 1544726597901.jpg (1024x661, 112K)

It's called humor lighten up fag

Remember goyim, Jewish power is a conspiracy theory, and if we ever catch you talking about it, we'll get you fired, expelled, and ruin your life forever!

there's a reason why they call it the
"Nuclear Family"

You are right, if someone took the next step and actually created a new cultural Revolution with a new vanguard like the freikorps etc we could see some real change.

It's much more simple than that. Fashwave is a compelling genera that the (((Music industry))) does not want taking root. It has nothing to do with the nazi memes, it's simply that creating a musical genere without (((permission))) is extreme anti-semitism.