This is what libertarians actually believe

this is what libertarians actually believe

Attached: 1545124210300.jpg (640x301, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayn_Rand
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God I hate this cunt so much.

"Rand was born Alisa Zinovyevna Rosenbaum on February 2, 1905, to a Russian-Jewish bourgeois family living in Saint Petersburg."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayn_Rand

Attached: 7834687534534.jpg (1200x723, 67K)

This mindset reminds me of something.
>Rand was born Alisa Zinovyevna Rosenbaum (Russian: Aлиca Зинoвьeвнa Poзeнбayм) on February 2, 1905, to a Russian-Jewish bourgeois family living in Saint Petersburg.
IMAGINE MY SHAWK

>trusting kikepedia this much
OH FUCK

IDK that I'd put it in terms as harsh as hers, but it's hard not to see that she actually has a genuine point. If you're not an individual then you are a slave, and if you aren't working towards individualism rather than collectivism, then you are fundamentally supporting that slavery. It is honestly REALLY hard to get around this simple conundrum.

you forgot the proxy, bro.

>Ayn Rand was not a goddamn kike
Fuck off Leaf.

Attached: 73458736478534985.jpg (960x723, 72K)

>bourgeoisie
>used as an unironic and matter-of-fact primary descriptive trait, in an encyclopedia article
>it's real

FUHUCK THAT.

I fully agree with her but she fails to realize that a man's children is his magnus opus

I agree with that. I dunno that much about her philosophy specifically, or how she specifically deals with issues of the family, but I tend to subscribe to a sort of family-centric version of individuality, personally.

Jew level: mega ultra demon

Attached: ayn rand quote.png (610x341, 446K)

>A man who places others first, above his own creative work, is an emotional parasite.

Oh, so fuck society, right? Society is on a foundation of men and women who built and maintain order by putting others first. Most people work jobs that they don't enjoy. What if that didn't happen?

What a condescending cunt.

this
what blatant disregard for evolution

I'm sick to damnation of this anti-reality culture of false intellect.

I'm starting a new religion, mark my words, you will hear of it.

Paul Ryan is a statist rat. I find this ironic

>A man who places others first, above his own creative work, is an emotional parasite.
Kind of true to be honest. Everyone I know who does shit for others always low key expects payoff from that, at least emotional payoff. So those people always seem dishonest, they're placing an expectation on others every time they "help".

That's not a unique quote though.

what a disgusting kike

Attached: 1539053626029.jpg (618x290, 101K)

look at her features. She's obviously a kike you can tell on sight.

Attached: 1532656716388.jpg (640x480, 112K)

It's a euphemism for saying she was born a rich psychotic jew.

How’s the island this time of year?

>Jews, niggers
>feeling
pick one

No such thing as Jews being in pain or sorrow because of holocaust or antisemitism, they just milk your feels for money.

Don't worry its only there to set up how ebil the bolsheviks were for taking her families ability exploit others away. Jimbo Wales is a rand-loving libertarian.

>this kills the lolbretarian

Of cource they do. That's how relationships work. Altruism would not be a somewhat sucsessful strategy of survival otherwise. Helping someone is an investment, and a way of gently collecting the information about person in the same time.
Strategy used by your some (Basically any girl regardless of iq knows and uses this trap by the time she hits 16) subconsciously and by experienced manipulators consciously is to bait moral person into the situation where he owes you "something when the time comes".

Her quote is the quote of a person who knows how to roll in higher circles of society where generous offer is often a trap. As well as sociopath.

Attached: 1542557204454.png (869x662, 636K)

Every
Single
Time?

Seriously, we need to start rounding up all the neoliberals and putting them into camps.

Sorry, crippledick, it is a word and it has a meaning, and you're just embarrassed to be a dead-weight bourgeois parasite on society.

There is no society. Only individuals.
t.Marg Thatcher, another neoliberal who should have not been allowed to die of natural causes

Attached: 1530564377271.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

A rich psychotic jew living off the labor of others.

I love that cunt Paltrova

I think society is just something people make up to get people to give away their rights. Because of the society meme people will live in tiny homes, stop eating beef, and stop driving. They'll have low living standards in the name of preserving this society while they listen to Lil Peep and say how wonderful they are for stopping global warming. They will have nothing yet say how wonderful it is because it preserves "society". Islamic nations are totalitarian hellholes in the name of "society". Any time something is done in the name of society you have to watch out.