How do we get whites to breed?

The world population is expected to hit around 9.3 billion in 2070, but decline to 8.9 billion by 2100 because white women are having fewer and fewer children. What do we do?

Attached: updated-World-Population-Growth-1750-2100.png (3000x2100, 236K)

We can't, it is folly. We just need to keep the non-whites out, and that takes red-pills and other education. Fewer children is a byproduct of prosperity. Naturally, most white women want children, but they rarely want more than 2 or 3. We need to teach people the horrors of the current demographic trends and that non-white immigration is actually a disaster for the whole planet. and our future generations.

Stop putting a financial burden on them by ending taxation on them to pay for spics and niggers.

This rate of growth is simply not sustainable. The global welfare system will collapse and those who can't provide for themselves (Africa) will experience mass human extinction. The remaining white nations will shut their doors, having already experienced the parasitic behavior of the inferior races and after a century, the world will stabilize again.

Space is the only hope of the white race.

Infinite resources for infinite expansion. There is no Malthusian issue in space. But whites have to get a foothold before the chinks. And we can't bring our mongrel hybrids with us

It is over.

Abolish child support and monetary divorce punishments against white men. I'd have a kid if it weren't for these things in the way or hanging over my head.

The population has to go down at some point, and it's a good reality we live in if it balances out naturally.

We just fuck it up by introducing shitskins.

you need to undo the dangerous combination of individuality and wagecuckery that sees most whites not consider reproducing untill they are past 30 and able to 'support' a family.

They are only ever going to let you just barely make it with great struggle, that way you can feel accomplished like a good slave.

Who cares. We need to be redpilling minorities so they don't vote for communism

Islam!
(protip: there really is no other way)

Man stfu with this crap.
We already invented 90% of the 21st century.
I'm frustrated as fuck that my Dad used to be a engineer with more than 500 people in his sector.
And im a unemployed piece of shit with good typing and football skills.Decent driver as well.
Fuck my life.
We need closed borders and ethnic cleansing,aint no other way.

You're assuming that if you make it more affordable, people in the west will have more children. This is wrong. It's poverty that encourages larger families. Children take up a lot of time and energy and reduce your quality of life. If you can have two kids that you can afford to take care of well, that is the optimum. That doesn't negate what you said, i just think you're looking at it the wrong way.

> How do we get whites to breed?

1. Abolish no fault divorce
2. Promote masculinity in Men
3. Promote femininity in Women
4. Since women are hypergamous:
- elevate social status of men in general
- discourage higher education for women
- reduce women in state sponsored jobs drastically

>The world population is expected to hit around 9.3 billion in 2070, but decline to 8.9 billion by 2100 because white women are having fewer and fewer children. What do we do?
Easy. Make children a tax deduction on the married couple's joint tax return, percentage based. 1 child = 10%, 2=25%, 3=45%, 4= 80% tax reduction. Minimum cutoffs $50k per annum. Zero handouts.

The problem is white men focusing too much on playing video games and browsing internet forums.

>What do we do?
not care as we will be dead, most probably genocided.

FOCUS ON FAMILY.
The state is a body, and it's cells are families.
Garant a 5% tax reduction bonus to a family if they are married ( state or religion, it don't matter, just keep them toghtether ).
Increase the tax reducion by 6% if they have a kid.
Increase the tax reducion by 11% tax cut if they have 2 kids.
Increase the tax reducion by 11% tax cut iof they have 3 kids.
Increase the tax reducion by 5% tax cut if they have 4 kids.
There you go, women will find out that being a mom is a job, and it's cool and brings food to the table.

Also, drop all the bonuses if the cople divorces.
It must be clear that the damage is done to BOTH, and that divorce is not a fucking joke.
That put power in family again, and garant equality, so that if one of them is abusive, they lose money, and future. EITHER ONE.
There you go.

To be extra clear: if i am divorced, i pay 100% of taxes ( even if i have kids, cause i have money to divorce and be alone ), else lets say i am in a family, and i have 2 kids? I take all of my taxes, i take out the 22%.
That means more kids in the long run, and if you don't fuck this policy up, you have infinite growth.
EZ.

Women don't like thei? They think it's sexists?
Well, though shit, they are the ones that can make a baby, so it's their responsibility.

This. Aggressive tax reduction is the way to go because poor people don't pay taxes so they won't benefit. Subsidies promotes poor people having children and do nothing for the middle and upper-middle class.

>we will fight them on the beaches.

This

Abolish Planned Parenthood, and give tax credits for children born.

kill feminism and the FED - Stop immigration and massive deportation of foreign criminals

Sexist misogynist cis-male nazi

I already can see a mountain of fake marriage a bitrh certificates.