So "white" Americans have been at war with Asians and hated Asians for a long time...

So "white" Americans have been at war with Asians and hated Asians for a long time, in fact the only country which attacked Asian people constantly in history. When east Asia didn't work it was off to genocide in south east Asia, when even that didn't work it was off to the middle east.

The USA firebombed Japan, then 2 nukes. In total at least 4 million dead civilians, the US had a campaign of killing civilians to achieve a higher death ratio than taking on the military.
The US did this in Korea, multiple atrocities. Then in Vietnam and Cambodia as well.
In 1901 in the Philippines the US gave the order to kill every male over the age of 10.

The US denied Asian Americans the right to testify against a "white" person in court, denied them to work in certain industries as well. The discrimination still exists with Asians having to sue Harvard for discrimination recently as well.

In the first 2 years when the US moved in their fraudulent SCAP to Japan and tried to dictate to the Japanese government how to live their lives. Some changes took place, others were refused and many reversed when the US finally was forced to leave. We let many out of prison also on that day.
The horrible US tried to wipe out our culture and country and people, but we resisted.
1. US forced Hirohito to give a speech claiming Shinto is stupid and fake, then the US tried to push Christianity in Japan. Failed big time.
2. US tried to push English and insist that Japanese is inferior and should only be a secondary language. Failed big time.
3. US wanted to convert the Japanese government into a republic and have elections operate like the fraudulent US system. Failed big time.
4. US in later wars with the UN told Japan that it should join these wars and help out, Japan refused both times.
5. US keeps calling Japan cowards and that we have a "peace disease" because we don't militarise and attack China and die for your fat asses. We refuse.

Attached: PH_2015-09-28_immigration-through-2065-05.png (415x476, 14K)

And all this time you have been under attack from us, all other Asian Americans and out Jewish friends. We don't do this out of any malice, we do this purely out of our own self preservation. Jews also seek the same, as you tried to genocide them as well.
What we do is basically this, I am willing to tell you losers as it isn't like you 4channers can do anything about this.

1. While we remain homogeneous in our own countries, we push multiculturalism and mixing in yours.
2. We push mixing in your media a lot, to start social change and encourage it.
3. We push feminism also in your country.
4. We support the massive income inequality situation in your country as well.

<
Overall it has been a success, and you can't reverse this. Your little race is doomed in that country, starting a few years ago your "white" babies became a minority of births. Not it's spread into the younger age groups also, in fact within the next 10-15 years when a lot of more of the baby boomers die you are going to see an even more sharp drop.

All graphs of the future show that you are going to be a minority, sorry. And there is nothing you can do about this, maybe you shouldn't have made an enemy of everyone in the world.

Attached: FT_16.06.23_censusMajorityMinority_ageGroups.jpg (310x583, 58K)

We Asians and Jews and other people all side together to end "white" racists.
Sorry.
We Asians already had to sue your asses from Harvard etc as you were not accepting people based on merit, and made your own BS system trying to accept applicants based on things like personality (a perfect way to ignore results of the student and just pick whoever you want).
A system designed by "whites" to try to maintain a majority "white" UNI. As usual the courts sided with us, you stupid insecure fools lose again.

Enjoy your last day, racist evil criminals.

Attached: cropped-cropped-cropped-2014-12-15-07-38-401.jpg (660x200, 45K)

RIP thats sadder stats than NZ

Attached: Untitled.png (656x950, 59K)

So "white" Americans have been at war with Asians and hated Asians for a long time, in fact the only country which attacked Asian people constantly in history. When east Asia didn't work it was off to genocide in south east Asia, when even that didn't work it was off to the middle east.

The USA firebombed Japan, then 2 nukes. In total at least 4 million dead civilians, the US had a campaign of killing civilians to achieve a higher death ratio than taking on the military.
The US did this in Korea, multiple atrocities. Then in Vietnam and Cambodia as well.
In 1901 in the Philippines the US gave the order to kill every male over the age of 10.

The US denied Asian Americans the right to testify against a "white" person in court, denied them to work in certain industries as well. The discrimination still exists with Asians having to sue Harvard for discrimination recently as well.

In the first 2 years when the US moved in their fraudulent SCAP to Japan and tried to dictate to the Japanese government how to live their lives. Some changes took place, others were refused and many reversed when the US finally was forced to leave. We let many out of prison also on that day.
The horrible US tried to wipe out our culture and country and people, but we resisted.
1. US forced Hirohito to give a speech claiming Shinto is stupid and fake, then the US tried to push Christianity in Japan. Failed big time.
2. US tried to push English and insist that Japanese is inferior and should only be a secondary language. Failed big time.
3. US wanted to convert the Japanese government into a republic and have elections operate like the fraudulent US system. Failed big time.
4. US in later wars with the UN told Japan that it should join these wars and help out, Japan refused both times.
5. US keeps calling Japan cowards and that we have a "peace disease" because we don't militarise and attack China and die for your fat asses. We refuse.

African power, I hope they help you.

Fuck off gook

Attached: 0.jpg (3648x2736, 1.56M)

Mexico, hilarious.

Attached: 1544994508488m.jpg (1024x757, 155K)

What kind of niggery thread is this? OP you obviously aren't Japanese. You sound just a like a good ol JIDF SHILL.

Do you have any proof that Asians are pushing for any of those things beyond the fact that most vote Democrat? I don't usually see Asian names on all the multicultural non profits.

Get real, Asians recognize the greatness of whites and don't hold as much resentment as other races. Plus, if Japan would've taken over Hawaii or some shit you can bet they would've made everyone learn and speak Jap

Has the chink hate always been this prevalent on pol? Maybe i am just noticing it. I just quit a job for chinese people at a restaurant. They are cheap as shit and wanted me to bust 60 hours a week for salary. Nobody washed their hands back there.....goddamnit lol.

Attached: 1542423492699.jpg (393x800, 93K)

"Chink" hate has always been common on here.
Asian males are hated, Asian females are claimed to be sluts that want to bang the 4channers on here.
That's how it works, coupled with some pics they post of an Asian woman and some captions written over the picture in photoshop saying "I love white men". lol

That's how it works on here generally.

Lasciatemi cantare
Con la chitarra in mano
Lasciatemi cantare
Sono un italiano

Buongiorno Italia gli spaghetti al dente
E un partigiano come Presidente
Con l'autoradio sempre nella mano destra
E un canarino sopra la finestra
Buongiorno Italia con i tuoi artisti
Con troppa America sui manifesti
Con le canzoni con amore
Con il cuore
Con piu' donne sempre meno suore
Buongiorno Italia
Buongiorno Maria
Con gli occhi pieni di malinconia
Buongiorno Dio
Lo sai che ci sono anch'io

Lasciatemi cantare
Con la chitarra ai mano
Lasciatemi cantare
Una canzone piano piano
Lasciatemi cantare
Perche' ne sono fiero
Sono un italiano
Un italiano vero

Buongiorno Italia che non si spaventa
E con la crema da barba alla menta
Con un vestito gessato sul blu
E la moviola la domenica in Tivu
Buongiorno Italia col caffe' ristretto
Le calze nuove nel primo cassetto
Con la bandiera in tintoria
E una seicento giu' di carrozzeria
Buongiorno Italia
Buongiorno Maria
Con gli occhi pieni di malinconia
Buongiorno Dio
Lo sai che ci sono anch'io

Lasciatemi cantare
Con la chitarra in mano
Lasciatemi cantare
Una canzone piano piano
Lasciatemi cantare
Perche' ne sono fiero
Sono un italiano
Un italiano vero

I hope the polish guy will spam your thread.

you people killed half the population in hungary and all the whites in central-asia. and stuff...

Never happened.
Also if you want to stick inside "white" supremacist claims on here.
Genghis Khan was a "white" anyway.

I am just going by what you guys say on here, so if you believe the Mongols did that to you. Then according to your own claims you were victims of just some "white" guy. Not Asians.

han chinese killed central-asian whites

mongols had white ad mixture and white tech and horse riding skills, but they where 90% east-asian.

All graphs of the future show me covered in Bugkike blood, with dirtkike blood and traitorkikes dead all round me. That is the future. Think not? Okay a test then, we pull out our cocks if mine is bigger I win.

>Bugkike pulls out his "penis" literally loses going first.

You are mixing events justified by political or economic needs with the concept of race. 2 nukes fell on Japan simply because the projected loses from battles on the mainland Japan were too high for the warfare to be held. It is not because the Chief of Staff — or anybody this high both militarily or politically — of the US hated Gooks.

What kind of firebombings or nukes in Korea are you talking about? Vietnam and Cambodia were not about killing all the Gooks. Had it been lead by such a reason, the Americans neither would have had South Vietnam as their ally nor prosecuted their own servicemen for war crimes towards the Asians. The reason is, once again, political and has nothing to do with the concept of white supremacy or anything in this fashion. If you take a look at the map of the world, you will found out that the USSR and communist China was close both to Korea and to Indochina, where the aforementioned conflicts took place. You may also want to read The Vladimirov Diaries and how the Americans helped the Chinese in hopes of having a powerful ally who could challenge the USSR not far from its soil.

The point about the Philippines sounds odd. I have not heard of it, personally.

Asian Americans were not the only group in the US denied in civil rights. Do not make it seem that all the pressure was put on Gooks only. In terms of discrimination, there was equality between Gooks, niggers, and other groups the Americans were not in favor of.

Obviously, everything you listed was either about political pressure and new geopolitical gains or your imagination — like your point with the Philippines — not the idea of Asian inferiority.

All in all, what is your point?

Attached: photo_2018-12-18_06-45-27.jpg (504x601, 19K)

True, a minority of Mongols who were mostly "white" lead the attacks. No Asians would ever be able to beat "whites" in a battle.
Also those Chinese inventors and modern Japanese inventors are all mostly a tiny minority of "whites".
I full agree with you amen.

Also Asians can't be blamed for anything, they were just following "white" god Genghis's orders.