Why is Jow Forums so afraid of immigration? Are you a bunch of xenophobes?

Why is Jow Forums so afraid of immigration? Are you a bunch of xenophobes?

Attached: Refugees welcome.jpg (750x751, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2018/dec/13/blog-posting/did-migrant-caravan-demand-united-states-50000-eac/
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate non-whites, and immigrants tend to be non-white, pretty simple user.

What's there for them to lose? There's no race argument here, as he refugees coming in have the same skin color as the majority of the US citizens.

Nice bait, faggot.

Libs deserve the hell holes they contrive for themselves. How are they gonna spend prime time television moaning about the kids with gun control, and saying how america is unsafe, and now it is a safe haven for niggers?

I don't want to live next to subhumans.

Twitter virtue signaling is not politics. Kindly kill yourself.

Ok, relocate all hondurans to the U.S. All of them

Legal immigration is fine. They can come once they get processed and find a good job.

If only it was that simple. They bring their families with them. For every one migrant that fills a needed position, 4 will either fill a position that could have been filled by a local, or acquire no job whatsoever.

Off topic, but why don't we start a campaign called Our Muhammad in which we meme that Muhamnad is now non binary to be more inclusive ?

I like inmigrants but they should use legal methods. It's kind of ugly to spit at someones face and then feel entitled to leave in his house.

>but for luck
>leftshits once again cannot comprehend that things that illegals want don't come out of nowhere

I bet that average leftshit believes that clean and safe streets were actually stolen by Americans from the third world shitskins.

>Are you a bunch of xenophobes?
Nah, I don't have an irrational fear of shitskins, I just prefer to live with other white people.

So you're saying that we need to use terrible violence, thanks for the tip

>they just want jobs
Ok

Attached: 1528756477516.jpg (650x596, 90K)

Attached: 1537410766217.jpg (715x684, 119K)

This isn't the first time she's tried to save the spawn of Satan.

Attached: IMG_2356.jpg (755x318, 32K)

Attached: 1528756495867.jpg (650x483, 81K)

Attached: 1528756516114.jpg (650x507, 88K)

>t. Civnat cuck

Attached: 1528756593677.png (940x788, 629K)

I hate everything that breath so non-white and white are the same thing for me. Ps that bait was shitty kid

More of this “accident of your birth” bullshit. Your birth was no “accident”, it was the result of a very specific act on the part of two very specific people who created a world to nurture you as much as was in their power. Never forget you are the product of 1,000 loves.

Funny thing is, the US is so big that you won't realize how awful random niggers who can't take care of themselves are until is too late.

Attached: 1544966911768.gif (540x303, 777K)

>come to America to get gibs and welfare
>"they just want jobs"
Fuck off

>Families

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Honestly if these people really want to help they'd try to fix the nation they are fleeing from cause you know this isn't even a fraction of the people currently suffering in these nations.
This is what USAID is for. Immigration is not the answer
I don't know why no one ever points this iut

Attached: 1544698619791.jpg (565x916, 655K)

I'm a xenophobe, a racist, and I hate faggots.

Now get your shitskins the fuck away from my country.

Another limo liberal telling us idiots how to live. Fuck off.

If that's all they wanted, why didn't they take the jobs offered by the Mexican government? Oh, that's right, they were paid for by Soros and just want American gibs.

immigration VS ((((immigration))))

you genocidal racist fake money debt spreading kike

But, why do they say such obvious things, and yet still refuse to take them to the obvious conclusion??
Which is
> this describes another 5-6 billion people all over the planet
> should America and "wealthy" western nations take them all Into their borders???
Why are leftists like children?
Or, is it much more likely that their intentions are much much more malicious in nature?

"But for luck any of us could be in their shoes"

Pretty sure I'm the result of thousands of years of struggle and sacrifice by my European ancestors, I'm not some random cosmic accident happens to be born in america but a deliberate miracle. Does this lady think white babies just appear from thin air?

Also, I'm sorry they're country is shit but it's far better to help improve their current living standards in their own country then it is to lower our own for virtue points.

fuck pedowood shilling for destruction of the nation
how about you take all your pedowood money and go help people in Honduras if you are such a doogooder?

but nah, these fucks will buy a 10mill house in a gated community to never see any migrants but then shill for open borders and other globalist dem rat vile antihuman agenda

America has more people than jobs currently, we don't need more fucking immigration, we need to address our internal issues first.

Just because your country sucks doesn’t mean you qualify for asylum in a country that doesn’t suck. That’s the only issue here. No one is afraid of immigration.

Based.

as usual, fpbp

Attached: BF868012-3F61-43C0-814D-C3E1B0C0C4DC.png (200x176, 53K)

those running from the plague will carry the plague to your town.

Mia Farrow is and always has been a naive moron. She didn't even realise what a creepy pedo jew she was married to until he molested her real daughter and married her adopted daughter. Typical dumbass Hollywood fucktard preaching at the unwashed peons from her ivory tower.

>xenophobes
lol no our anti-immigrant position is 100% rational, which is why you faggots don’t even bother trying to refute it, you just call us racists. Such simpletons, how I pity you

I didn't know Honduras and USA shared a border.

Because I want Honduras to stay in Honduras and not fuck up America, thanks.

>"Luck"
All boomers believe this lie. No sweatie, it was because our ancestors were better than theirs. Luck had nothing to do with it

Even better. I've realised the countries Mia Farrow has lived in have not experienced violence. There must be a causation. Therefore Mia Farrow should be moved to Honduras.

i don't want them to live anywhere.

I don't think she understands what a refugee is.

If they are escaping terrible violence, then please explain why they are willing to accept 50k to go back?
Please note that even politifact confirms this:
politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2018/dec/13/blog-posting/did-migrant-caravan-demand-united-states-50000-eac/

Why are you afraid to house said immigrants in your living room? What are you, some kind of xenophobe, some kinda racist or something?

Would not be a problem if we could go there and fix that

>fleeing violence
>"Honduras is a violent shithole!"
>"so let's bring Honduras' people here"

Relocate all Hondurans to the United States
and relocate all white racists to Honduras.

In 20 years time, they'll come back knocking on our border wall demanding their country back.

Families at the border have already fled Honduras, they're in fucking Mexico.

a couple is fine but 1 billion want to come...

Good post.

>a safe life for their children
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

The problem is that they caused the violence and they will continue to cause violence and societal collapse wherever they go.

None of them are fine you blleding heart beaner lover.

And what's wrong with Mexico? You're no longer fleeing violence once you reach the next safe country, which is Mexico.

So generous of the Farrow estate to pledge to employ these refugees and provide for them financially 100%, no burden to the tax payer

Mia Farrows grandson really went the extra mile, and offered a Honduran refugee his own job at a non profit - over 100k/yr for almost no work!

Yes. I'm completely xenophobic. I hate everyone remotely different from me. I don't want anyone else to come into this country.

>Are you a bunch of xenophobes?
Yes.

Attached: tiki torches.jpg (500x625, 99K)

>They just want jobs and a safe life for their children
So do American citizens, so ddid the parents of Kate Steinle who was killed by one of your precious mesoamerican goblins. Where was the regard for her safety?
>They deserve our compassion, respect and assistance.
What about the millions of homeless unemployed Americans without a safe domicile to live in and a means of income for a better life when it's being willingly given to illegal aliens and rapefugee shitskins? Why won't they receive the same degree of compassion,respect and assistance?

Holy shit

Look at this goy

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

>and find a good job
A good job that should and could be filled by a native citizen. If we ever have a labor shortage again (and I mean a real labor shortage not "I own a billion dollar business and it sure would be nice if I could fire all my employees and pay brown people 1/3 the going market rate so I could make more profit" (((labor shortage))) then we can talk. Until then, no, no immigrants.

>They deserve

nobody deserves anything

Refugee fleeing oppression crosses a border from home country to another has escaped persecution. Therefore can stop running and apply for asylum. Should not have any "right" to move further, but may apply to other countries for admission - a legal process. Countries must be able to control who arrives. Only "countries of first asylum" should have obligations to take in refugees: and then they could choose to provide care in camps.

mfw, lectured by millionaires who live in gated communities, with armed security, and will never have to interact with any of these sub humans.
yea ok lady we'll get right on making ourselves miserable.

>memeflag
>1 post by this ID
S
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

S
A
G
E

S
T
O
P

P
O
S
T
I
N
G

H
E
R
E

Attached: slide thread.png (1150x1081, 157K)

Hondurans don’t want to live with Hondurans. There is a clue in there somewhere...

Reveal your flag rabii

>they just want jobs and a safe life for their children
Meanwhile murders, rape and unemployment is at an all time high along with other criminal activity within the same group.
Coincidence?

Why do shitlibs always call dislike or disgust a phobia?

Suicide rates in greece are higher than in honduras but if I just showed up to the US border they'd tell me to fuck off.
Am I the not right shade of brown? I get pretty tanned in the summer.

You don't speak in tongues nor does your country consists of primarily rapist-murderous and brainwashed shitskins so you do not apply to the backwards, skewed, zero sensical rules of immigration.
Face it user, you're too civilized and therefore cannot be part of the invasion force known as "project eradication".