City I live in Estonia has muslim majority already. Our goverment also signed the UN Compact...

City I live in Estonia has muslim majority already. Our goverment also signed the UN Compact. Estonia population already is 2/3 natives. In a few years I dont want it to drop to 1/3. Help us

Attached: 48275823_1940563562905519_4601669373009068032_n.png (960x580, 685K)

There are things we can all do. Do your part and reclaim your homeland.

Cities are turning left

Help us help you

Don't let your local responsible politicians escape once it's time.

Attached: ed3[1].jpg (1366x768, 299K)

What city? There are about a thousand muslims in Estonia overall op. Relax, we don't have a mosque here so they won't want to live here either. Also the estonian population decline is starting to halt.

No theres not 1k then how is my city muslim majority then we have around 10k here? I went to store to buy keefir and i spotted 5 nigger families on street can you believe? Max 1km walk

OP is lying, but we are cucked and bluepilled. I can't think of a white country that is not fucked. We need to move to Antarctica.

Same thing happens in Belgrade now here.

>get on public transport
>at least 20% chinks, nigs and muzzies

Westernization was a mistake.

>Doesn't name city
Yeeeeeeah suuure op. Also it's christmas almost so of course you'll see gibs me dat refugee shitskins

I swear Estonia rejected the UN migration thingy. I know Latvia and Lithuania did the same? What happened?

oh no not the great nation of estonika, what will we do without their... umm........ prostitutes?

30% Russians
40% Kara BOGAS
20% muttoids
10% natives

ZOG moved in and obstructed the democratic process.

ive never had kinder before what does it taste like

Most of the prostitutes here are Russians, Ukrainians or 56%ers.

t. knower

Sugary crap.

Isnt it too cold there for these niggers?

Your mother is one of those prostitutes.

t. knower

I have 3 niggers at my work

sorry guys for fucking you over

I work in construction with 2 niggers and 1 indian

Fuck off. It's nice once in a while

Don’t worry, Russia will reoccupy you shortly.

You should call them Estonians now. You're not somekind of nazi, are you?

Like we need those dying faggots.

Attached: LOL.jpg (400x386, 34K)

Sorry to hear. Its hard to get justice especially for ones community and country these days. Too few people have any honor left. We are outnumbered and hated. Try and get into politics and create healthy white communities with values.

Dunno what shit lines you are going with, I work in Belgrade and take the bus daily, only thing I ever saw was a few Syrians once or twice

no, i call them honorary russians. they even speak russian

Estonia is white

Attached: Sinise_Äratuse_lipp.png (777x494, 14K)

So your immigrants doesn't even speak Estonian? Truly dying language if even for immigrants Russian language takes priority.

Attached: grt533.jpg (736x682, 69K)

Marrakech has doomes us all from 40% to 99%
More and more will come, they will bring children who will cause havoc in the streets, How long can we remain tame? How long?

Currently there is no avoidance of Muslims, Do not hate them however, it is the goverment who brought them here, (((they))) have caused this, Not the Muslims.

Attached: ChristianMemes.jpg (700x716, 71K)

Tell them how wonderful Sweden is snd that Sweden will give them a white woman if they move there.

The irish guy at my work does speak estonian

you mean asian, fuck whites

And soon Estonians won't be speaking Estonian. That's... you know, that's not even funny.

I use logs wrapped in your flag for oven in winter.

That's what you get for changing red commies for blue commies.

yeah, just like the how many fucking years foreigners have tried but still fail

move every estonian to finland and together we'll have the numbers to survive for a little while longer

I wont abandon my fatherland.

or make a land bridge in the gulf and cuck russia out of a port for shits and giggles

Eesti is beesti. Also white.

Where did you get Russian flag? You not stole it or something? Damn baltnigger, I'm pretty sure you stole it. Gib it back.

That tiny piece of land? Just leave it to us, we'll take good care of it.

Attached: 1538205219778.png (657x527, 25K)

Fuck off you little jewish cunt

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 45K)

>Estonia population already is 2/3 natives.

Do the Russians count as natives? I did a school paper like 10 years ago on russification in the former soviet bloc, and back then like 1/3rd of Estonian population was Russian..

Been living in Finland for 2 years now and you fucks hate Estonians more than Russians.

It is over.

>we'll take good care of it
for a country with a fuck ton of resource you sure still stay africa tier so i dont think so

Aren't you embarrassed that a tiny country like Estonia and the rest of Baltic won their independence through a war against your country?

Maybe a little.

Finns hate us because we take their construction jobs

It sounds like Finns hate everyone.

and we send our shittiest people there, thanks schengen the crime is basically non existent around where i live from what it used to be

Gut, gut.

>and we send our shittiest people there
...to make fat stacks of money while we stay here and do our lousy service sector jobs for three EUR an hour.

I earn ~8.15/h which is breddy ok to me. and i work in a warehouse

oh and some proof to you

Attached: ebin.png (324x86, 4K)

>sorry guys
For what? The elites fault which you nor the average dutchman had a part in?

What city?

you are retarded.

Join Blue Awakening and stop bitching.

why not KL and get a rifle with ammo?

can't wait for wild niggers to start roaming the streets and attacking people
maybe they'll cap me out of this shitty world

Attached: 1538237345450.png (934x837, 409K)

Cap them and as many as you can. They have nothing to lose they will come cap you. So its win situation

and then get imprisoned for racism?
rather get capped than imprisoned for UN proxy government

You will go like breivik. You did a good job and you have a chance the jail guards will treat you good, like free cigs and such for killing some niggers

first of all we don't have guns here second of all who would want to go to prison for free cancer?

>we don't have guns
because nobody here cares enough, they are piss easy to get tough

lmao ok where do I buy m79 grenade launcher, m249 and ammo for it?
throw in there amr 99 as well

>m249
thats garbage choice
but anyway semi auto rifles are still fine, and you can still own a 50cal rifle if you want it so much, just have to import it.

There isn't a politician on Earth that has the balls to save us. Our cities will eventually all be majority Muslim, then our towns, then our villages. We'll be strangers in our own homelands.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 24K)

demoraliser shill detected
and another one

I came to visit some friends in the center.

Never ever leaving my shithole small town for that multiculti hell.

Fuck that. Estonians need to stay exactly where they are.

Attached: 1543012480049.png (600x753, 546K)

>just have to import it

Attached: 1439574837564.jpg (138x149, 9K)

sure, you are gonna pay a fuck ton of taxes on it but you can still get one.
tough all you need is an 7.62 rifle and you are set. no need for meme calibers

for how thick average government's shill/worker skull is I doubt 7.62 will do much damage

Attached: 1456179945116.png (181x208, 104K)

use IED's then, KL teaches that shit like they are running taliban

I wish I lived in Saaremaa. It seems so much comfier than our Sweden 2.0 of a country

Attached: 1489689229937.jpg (500x859, 81K)

Spotted the Swedefag

fuck off we're full

Read SIEGE
arm yourself

imagine burning cloth in some sort of revenge

Attached: gf.png (645x586, 236K)

Just leave it, you wont change anything, even in my city I see muslim gangs on the street (in the center).
Turn your left cheek and shut up.
if youll attack them youll go to jail.

Just relax and enjoy what you have, be grateful for atleast what youve got now.

Attached: 1544172013795.gif (300x450, 2.12M)

Based kum

Attached: redpilled.jpg (157x117, 3K)

They'll follow us. Look at my country. 230 years in a dry shitty desert and the niggers are busting to get in. We could go to Saturn and they'd still try to follow us.

Take solace in this: we can barely tolerate our culturally similar (and ethnically near identical) neighbours, these brown shitlets aren't going to be hanging around for much longer than a decade or two before whites pull out the sword and cross again.

I'm in an army unit that's doing a few month's thing to Estonia, coming up soon. I tried to get in on that one but the contingent is/was full... Full 100% of niggers, that is. Sorry Estonibro. They all jostled and harangued leadership to fill the 75 slots and they all got filled with bluegum types quickly. Niggers are obsessed with being around white people, white people are mana to them, and it's fucking baffling. Time was I looked forward to international trips, now I'm so depressed because every country is niggers.

Attached: evolutionwelfarestate.png (600x500, 200K)

What did you think you would get for getting in bed with the jews and merkel?
Just like Portugal.

Get ready for the rope day.
Putin, lets go!

Attached: 3ff6589a189249398ff78c9df069e869.png (240x240, 139K)

>Putin, lets go
You're kidding, right?

>Putin, lets go!
russians are honorary niggers so there isnt anything to root for

This. They act like access to white people is a human right.

what other leader do you have around stopping the jew agenda in their own land and in the shitshow middle east?

>what other leader do you have around stopping the jew agenda
Putin isnt one, i know you western faggots like to be russiaboos

i’ll come over

This country is truly doomed. Jews taking revenge because we were the only country that eliminated all kikes during WW2

EKRE will not win, everything will get worse - more niggers, higher taxes etc. Can't wait to move to USA. Please adopt me ;_;

Attached: judenfrei.jpg (500x511, 33K)

you have guns or can make them and explosives. Fight back or else quit complaining.

calls me western faggot, gives his ass to western politicians

ok russian rape baby