youtube.com/watch?v=VBc2AZE1KZQ
nytimes.com/2018/08/01/sports/black-people-pools-racism.html
youtu.be/608ClNBaBHo
youtube.com/watch?v=GC_mV1IpjWA
youtu.be/mKBiZXYW9ZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers can't do anything but nig.

Part of the experiment.
They were supposed to be confined to the landmass below the Sahara. But (((someone))) took them out of there.

Because they are niggers

A niggers high center of mass, and streamlined limbs are more adapted for running with things in their hands. In water they naturally keel over and can't tread water.

their skill tree wont allow it
should have ticked "Caucasian" on the character select

They are used being transported by ships

based German.

Higher bone density.
Low IQ.

They tend to get overburdened with other peoples shit for some reason.

>shitalian
>not a nigger

Video of a nigger swimming to europe for white women
youtube.com/watch?v=PEFQDMLvQlw

they never evolved the skill thanks to based crocodiles

would have rather given a Million of those guys Asylum

youtube.com/watch?v=8rqI8xwXVac

You need to learn how to swim and as the vice president of South-Africa said learning is not really their thing.

>Posts vid with black athlete starting to swim
>"cant Show this unless you Register to be 18 years old"
The fuck ? Did he drown on camera ?

Most swimmers were taught at a young age by their fathers

they're used to trees

was waiting for this

Was swimming instinctual for any of the rest of you faggots?
I never had swimming lessons but I swim just fine. I remember being a little kid and just getting progressively better at it.

So all the bots and normies are asleep. This quality thread is a very nice change.

I never had formal classes, my mum just took me to a lake and kind of threw me and my siblings in.
I learned fast enough, granted I probably don't have good form to ever do anything remotely competitive. But I can tread water really easily and can swim across smaller lakes well enough.

You'd have a hard time too if you had a fucking sponge on your head.

You hear insane theories like they have a higher bone density. That's idiotic. They don't know how to swim because of such low parental investment. Swimming is not something you can teach yourself or from other kids, like basketball. You need to have a parent or teacher take a lot of time out to really get you swimming properly. And guess what, they ain't got those kinds of parents.

swimming is fucking pointless.

Because all of the rivers and lakes in Africa are filled with hippos and crocodiles.

Attached: SJQPDTt.jpg (460x361, 22K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=8rqI8xwXVac
"video unavailable"
what did it show?

you all realize, this isn't just a meme.

I live in the caribbean. Many jamaicans on my island.
And I would say 80% of them cannot swim. And that's a confident guestimate.

youtube.com/watch?v=aETwDvaDT6Y

youtube.com/watch?v=VBc2AZE1KZQ

My father taught me when I was a kid and there was a pool in my school too.
Nignogs dont usually have fathers or schools around

>Memeflag
>Not being a fag

I came here to say "RARE"

>A niggers high center of mass, and streamlined limbs are more adapted for running with things in their hands.

Attached: article-2661375-1EE3880E00000578-946_634x399.jpg (634x399, 59K)

Less buoyant because of smaller chest cavities. Niggers from my high school used to drown in the river ever summer. There were a few every year.

Attached: 1539646239880.jpg (480x360, 20K)

10/10 meme lol

Kek

I black guy swimming at 3 times slower than all the other atheletes.
Use hooktube you cuck

fpbp

Don't listen to this guy. He fucks black women ;^)

>can't coordinate kicks
>flailing arms like a complete retard
Holy shit that was hilarious. This was Equatorial Guinea, right at the coast of Africa. If that's their sea nigger, the land nigger definitely can't manage that.

Hell, I hate swimming and I can swim faster than that.

what's the nig stealing?

[triggered]

Attached: angryape.jpg (634x875, 260K)

It would be better with the song "in fondo al mar"

Ridiculous racist imagery and half ass attempts to be funny aside, I guess its my duty to explain why we cannot swim.

1. in Europe they're actually taught swimming lessons in school. We are not taught how to swim in elementary school in the US....unless you go to a private school which is of course too expensive.

2. Most black people in the US live in inner cities where there are very few bodies of water to swim in. There are public pools but they're mainly used to use stand in to cool off because they're usually crowded.

3. Anatomically we have short torsos and long legs. The exact opposite of Michael Phelps physique. Our body structure is great for running but terrible for swimming.

4. We CAN swim but we have to exert a lot more effort to do so and our form has to be "spot on" or we'll just sink. If you've ever met a Jamaican or Haitian person you'd know that they swim like champs, but thats because they live near the water.

On a final note I don't see why we get so much shit for not knowing how to swim when pacific islanders (Tongan/Samoan/Maori) have incredibly high rates of an inability to swim. Not because of lack of swimming resources of anatomical structure, but because of superstitious voodoo bullcrap. If ANY race should get crap for not knowing how to swim, its the ones that literally live on islands.

As usual, white people are to blame -for blacks drowning because they don't know how to swim.

nytimes.com/2018/08/01/sports/black-people-pools-racism.html

Post the vid of nigs swirling around next to a ship.

They can, idiot.

Attached: article-0-19B345C9000005DC-410_634x333.jpg (634x333, 34K)

Well when you hit water your little nigger brain kicks into full reptile chimp mode.

truth is we hail from atlantis and gave the devine spark to what we call humanity today

proof: even our babys fresh out of the box can swim

Shit doesn't float

>proof: even our babys fresh out of the box can swim
Please. Record yourself throwing your new born baby into a swimming pool

Attached: george-lucas_nskp.jpg (280x437, 40K)

Id rather have literal apes than niggers

The ocean is racist?

oh look, a typical cookie-cutter derogatory response. I expected more from the "master race"

Not when you find yourself in water over your head. I've seen a lot of niggers drowning on the internet by now, and it's not even like I go looking for that shit.

Oh my

youtu.be/608ClNBaBHo
Don’t you have some floppy’s to slot fagget?

Attached: F0B5C707-0CC7-4911-B24F-D2B75D72B42F.jpg (350x378, 42K)

I don't know what the means you delusional white man

>Why niggers cant swim ?

I have trouble keeping myself afloat, I overthink and that leads to panic. Best I can do is doggy paddle but even then kicking my feet and lifting my feet gets tiring, don't have overall body coordination.

Pic related, I was at at devil's den

Attached: 20181205_182210.jpg (1940x2680, 918K)

That's a Brazilian, not a nigger dumbass

Dude, swimming may not be important to some black guy living in middle America, but you're literally on a flippin island. If anyone, I would hope that you see the importance of knowing how to swim.

Its like knowing how to ride a bike. You can say its also a pointless skill because there are always cars and public transportation. You don't HAVE to know how to ride a bike but it would be very fuckin' useful to know how to do so.....just like swimming.

I'm black and I WISH I was a proficient swimmer. I can only swim as far as I can hold my breath. I can't get my head to breach the water after each stroke, but Im sure as hell going to try. Since I recently graduated college I now have more free time, so i'm going to take swimming lessons and finally learn how to swim as my 2019 New Years Resolution.

My father throw me into lake when i was a kid.
Im a fast learner.

Sorry I didn’t explain shit to retarded niggers

Attached: E5FA6B12-68CF-43C3-940F-AA3960FFB007.jpg (684x800, 63K)

Whitey stole the secret of swimming from the Black Gods in ancient times

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart.

it requires you to work to stay alive

>I’m black
>The 56% meme isn’t real
>Why don’t Europeans take us Americans seriously?
You filthy fucking subhuman.

Attached: BEDEECA5-B1FC-40AB-8E6A-7BA5353D6AB7.jpg (640x640, 119K)

Delete this.

Attached: 1537411335996.png (771x723, 680K)

/Thread

negative buoyancy due to anatomy and bone density
also scared of water else they'd learn to swim

Because they have different striated muscle fibers that are tighter and denser than whites. Im not an expert but it's a known medical fact. Whites have a fattier muscle fiber that allows for better buoyancy.

Fucking this. Niggers are an attempt by aliens to recreate white people but since they're dumb retards they ended up creating niggers instead of whites.

Attached: 1428695946743.png (818x434, 134K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GC_mV1IpjWA

Attached: download (4).jpg (300x168, 7K)

But they can? I saw black people swimming in Africa.

youtu.be/mKBiZXYW9ZY

I don't have good form, but can swim just fine.

Huh. So blacks can swim.

You've heard about materials that are hydrophobic, right? That's material that seemingly "repel" water, so it runs right off without resistance.
Water however, is negrophobic.

You've heard about materials that are hydrophobic, right? That's material that seemingly "repel" water, so it runs right off without resistance.
Water however, is negrophobic, and is repelled by contact with dark skin. This also explain why niggers smell so bad.

What the hell are you talking about? I'm not 56% anything i'm not claiming to be some other race i'm not. I've never ran a DNA test but my brother has, and he's 93% Bantu African and 6% polynesian and little specs of various other races here and there. So, i'm more than likely of a similar mix.

and whats there not to take serious about that post? If there is something factually incorrect then just let me know.

Heh, what happened here? Fix your shit gookmoot, I got an error message about the fucking Captcha the first time.
Also:
>ID: Spic
Kek.

w-what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1545076534989.jpg (300x245, 25K)

chimps and apes cant either that's why they put a simple moat around their zoo cages. theres your connection.

I think I might be negrophobic...

swimming movements are too complex for their low iq

niggers were made from dirt/dust and belong
at the bottom of the lake, that is why they
cannot swim.

Attached: goat eye.jpg (978x516, 309K)

THIS
you can throw a white baby literally just born into a swimming pool and they will swim like a pro athlete
friends mother did it with him