Xanax and benzodiazepines

Just found that Xanax is one of the most prescribed things in the USA (to say nothing of other benzos).

What the fuck, America.
These are very powerful drugs, getting prescribed them in the amounts you see is absolute madness, you're handing them out like it's paracetamol.

Attached: xanax.jpg (288x216, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
cambridge.org/core/journals/psychiatric-bulletin/article/benzodiazepines-and-disinhibition-a-review/421AF197362B55EDF004700452BF3BC6#
youtube.com/watch?v=hUq1ZCIdRhw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, it's pretty fucked. I used to abuse them shits, and let me tell you, they are evil. It's not even fun, all you do is blackout and then come down a few days later after you run out/stop binging and remember absolutely nothing. At least the opiates they used to hand out like candy let you function.

Do not abuse Xanax or benzos. It's just not fun.

>you're handing them out like it's paracetamol.
and that's quite dangerous as well

dont forget that murica puts majority of kids on amphetamines to make them behave under ADHD bullshit
and then they get so damaged they have to be on antidepressants entire life
and then you get prescribed opioids like nothing too
who cares if peoples brains get rekt from childhood and it creates addicts - pharma needs profit, take your pills goyim

Come down easy

You're right. Not a good everyday party drug.
But a great tool to cut the edge of other drugs

For those wondering what the deal is.
Xanax is the most famous of it's kind of drug, benzodiazepines (or Valium if you're over 40) but it works by being a very fast acting, very powerful anti-anxiety drug.

Taken occasionally to rarely, they're life savers (eg: you're afraid of public speaking, or parties, things like that) You'll relax and chill out and function normally, those that say there is no such thing as a chill pill have never heard of these drugs.

Problem is they're victims of their own success because people want to be that relaxed all the time. They're very addictive and getting off of them is very difficult, it's probably one of the shittiest things to be addicted to because in many people full withdrawal can take months to even years.

Attached: 1449956914558.jpg (307x285, 22K)

Yes, but to be fair...anybody abusing that is probably medically neglected (they want better painkillers but can't get any, whether poor, or lack of knowledge).

Attached: 1469430441912.png (474x380, 170K)

I took a Xanax before a job interview once. It was the first time I took Xanax. I blacked out. I don't recall much of the interview. Needless to say, I did not get the job.

Finally some discussion about actual drug problems and not pot.

>But a great tool to cut the edge of other drugs
I recall not being nervous at all during my interview. I was actually too loose.

Xanax cured my homosexuality.

worthless unless you're tweaking too hard.

they want you slow and sleepy. docile goyim are good goyim

>docile goyim are good goyim
Just smart enough to turn things on and off. But not so smart that they start asking questions or coming up with their own theories.

>Xanax cured my homosexuality.
Then why do you still take it in the ass?

I thought blacking out was a myth. Until i railed two schoolbuses.

You just take more xannies on xanny

Do not take benzos. It's not worth it. The first seizure I had was from benzo withdrawal. I have epilepsy now, I don't know if that is from this carcrash I had before the withdrawal seizure, or just from years of fucking my brain with benzos. But now I deal with seizures, and they fucking suck. They happen at work and are super embarrassing, happen on the bus on the way to work, happen in front of my kids and they are trying to understand what's going on.
Even if the first seizure was due to head injury in the carcrash and not from Xanax withdrawal, I was on Xanax when I crashed that car....
It's totally my fault for being a degenerate drug addict. I'm clean now, have been for a while. But I need to deal with a lifetime of shitty consequences, oh and the epilepsy drugs I need to take all have shitty side effects. Real fun stuff.

>I thought blacking out was a myth.
I didn't even know about blacking out on Xanax until after I took it and looked it up afterward. Yeah, you can definitely take too much where you basically black out. I had another interview after that, and just took like under .5 mg and it was better. The first time I took 1 mg and it was too much. You don't need much if it is just to control social anxiety, like giving a speech or job interview, etc.

Honestly, I wouldn't be able to live without benzo's. Ocasionally I get just really strong panic attacks during the month where I legitimately think I'm dying. I got used to pop 2mg of Tavor and go on normally. The difference is, it's really fucking hard to get it from a doc over here because lots of people were using it for getting cheap kicks. Now I gotta buy at the trainstation or in the park from some shady turks or polish guys giving out god knows what. For 12€ per pill.

All because some hippie fucking doc is telling me to breath slowly and drink tea when I legitimately pass out in the street from the fucking panic alone. It's even worse in public because people call ambulances while I'm unconscious leading to completely unnecessary timewaste for the medics.

>blacked out

How much of this shit did you take to do that.

I prefer gabapentin It's like micro dosing tramadol without the bad side effects I don't use it to get high, though Just for chronic pain CBD is better and that's what I use now Gabapentin is just my pharma of choice since it's relatively safe and has almost zero narcotic effects

I have Valium prescribed to me. I have a condition called Ménière’s disease, and with it you get vertigo attacks. I take the Valium after I have the attack, or shortly before to lessen and shorten the vertigo. I have had clonazepam and lorazepam (I think that’s Xanax), but the Valium is most effective without the memory loss. Xanax will straight up cause you to not recall a thing from the day before. Well, it does for me, anyhow.

Xanax is used for agoraphobia as well

About 1 mg. First time I used it. I don't use it regularly. I have about 90 of the fuckin' things in my kitchen cupboard right now. I rarely use them. Just for big social events like presentations, work related functions. I break a .5 mg in half and take that. It's all I need. I have low tolerance for that shit, I guess.

Not him but at 4mg is where it can get nuts to someone without a tolerance

Sucking dick is not gay because girls do it too, I am top only giving dick and also traps are not gay by axiom. Checkmate Reddit atheists. It is over.

Attached: 1542863100559.jpg (937x1171, 159K)

strong meds are required to accept this
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

>Sucking dick is not gay because girls do it too, I am top only giving dick and also traps are not gay by axiom. Checkmate Reddit atheists. It is over.
You're a fuckin' degenerate.

If you bite a bar (two if you're a fat fuck) and chew it into a paste and let it sit under your tongue you'll black out. Most people hold the bar or tablet on their tongue and swallow it after a while but most formulations don't sublingual like diazepam.

There isn't really anything recreational about them, there's like three 'settings'

1. Very subtle lowering of anxiety, you don't feel your muscles relax like diazepam it's almost like you don't notice the effect
2. Not remembering most of the last 6 hours
3. Just completely blacking out or getting knocked out. If you take a blackout dose when its already late in the day you can be typing away fully concentrating but noticing you feel a bit faint, have a lit cigarette in your hand and faceplant into the keyboard. I woke up once with a Jow Forums reply box that readgkdhhhhhhhhh ad infinitum and got lucky the cigarette didn't fall on anything flammable, slept for 10 hours that way

The only reason it's trendy is because it has Xs in the name and that sounds teenagey

Attached: shqrzZG.gif (320x178, 879K)

Certified hererosexual

>the world spinning for you because your compass in your ears is fucked up
>let's get prescribed benzos that make you de facto drunken and dizzy
Jow Forums is amazing.

try drinking on them

Doesn't exist. What exists is that your parents, friends, teachers trolled you all the time and now you think everyone's watching you still.

>Tavor

That's the name of a mountain in Israel and their armies main service rifle lol

Was more of a weed and xanny guy

Benzos are not fun but not because you would abuse them and blackout.

I never did that but I've been using them regularly for the past two years and it IS hell, because the withdrawals are the worst of any drug ever and can kill you.

Pls be patient I have autism.

Attached: 1544054314195.jpg (960x539, 80K)

It's Lorazepam

Thank you dear distinguished fellow poster from the other side of the globe.

Diazepam does fuck all for me. Think he's secretly giving me sugar pills for a laugh.

Can anyone tell me who these doctors actually are?

I've had pancreatitis for years and I get dicked around by doctors all the time who are stingy as Fuck with medication.

All these faggots abusing makes it difficult for actual sick people. I don't even care if they're crooked I just want what apparently everyone else is getting over prescribed.

I'm in SE Pennsylvania btw

Seriously I need a doctor who doesn't give a shit because if all these reports aare true about doctors over prescribing drugs than I keep getting the ethical ones.

My wife gets prescribed an insane amount of gabapentin but she doesn't take it so I have literally thousands of them saved up. My neighbor was very addicted to gabapentin. Said the withdrawals were insane. I can see it too because I took them for 3 weeks once to deal with 100/10 spinal nerve pain and I felt all wierd for 3 days or so after I stopped. It definitely has potential for addiction

Actually having gone through oxycodone (NAPP 10MGs, people claim they don't exist in the UK but they do) withdrawals and xanax withdrawals I can confirm that the absolute worst drug withdrawal is pregabalin.

I only spent 13 days on pregabalin and the withdrawals were worse than combined oxycodone and xanax (don't mix them at the same time unless you like dying, don't take them at all ideally) withdrawals after 6 months. They literally labelled that shit as "non-addictive" until they got called out on it and people started snorting them. Now that is a fucking evil drug.

Everytime there is a med thread on Jow Forums I am remined with how many broken and mental freaks I share a board, because everytime there will be lots of burgers with their med stories like its a casual thing.

Attached: 1454443210231.png (512x556, 334K)

Try clona, lora makes my IQ drop like hell without piracetam and vinpocetine. But keep in mind it builds up in the body, half life's around 10-12 hrs but active metabolite is between 24 - 80 hrs depending on person.
So like
>1st day a full pill
>2nd day nothing
>3rd day half a pill
>4th day nothing
>5th day pill
Technically am a pharmacist too but don't tell anyone it's a secret.

You must have the big gheii.

kys faggot

>Ocasionally I get just really strong panic attacks during the month where I legitimately think I'm dying.
Pussy, your docs are right. You don't need those kike drugs

You’re a jackass. Clearly you’ve never dealt with this disease. This is actually the best treatment for vertigo attacks related to this horrible disease. Pray you never experience. Not to mention the extreme fear you develop while afflicted with this shit. There is absolutely nothing wrong with using a medication for what it’s prescribed for. I’m guessing you won’t take an opiate pain med after surgery, too?

Attached: FC9C22B9-FA90-431A-A2E1-74BC0CA84E8D.gif (480x250, 1.79M)

>1mg

Yeah, that is insane.
That's how much you'd give a tall sumo wrestler, much less somebody smaller than that.

They are all interdimensional otherkin lizard people from the planet Nibiru. It's now in its perihelion so it's easy for them to travel to Earth.

Sounds like you never taken any, railing benzos don't work.

Will I reincarnate as a girl in California?

what symptoms do you have when withdrawing from oxy? and for how long?

No I have temporal lobe microseizures, gives me OCD and extreme aggression. Measured on EEG.

Are they white 2mgs? My mum got given yellow 5s during a bereavement and she said they weren't working and she asked me to taste a half to check if it tasted right and I told her they didn't taste of valium. She confronted the doctor angrily and accused him of handing out a placebo and he admitted to it. They get QOF penalties if they hand out benzos for anxiety and not epilepsy/muscle/heart conditions and gain QOF points for antidepressant quotas. QOF is the doctors equivalent of the bankers bonus.

I don't give a fuck.what dimensions they are from I just want pain relief without being strong armed into getting a pancreas transplant

>hippie fucking doc is telling me to breath slowly and drink tea

That hippie Doc is right. Change your life. Change your way of thinking.

it's a depressant but the drunken side effects only start appearing after you take too much. .5-1mg of xanax will not make you blackout or deluded of sobriety

yellow 5mg. They come in the strip though so it's next level shit if they're making them just to mess with people.

Kill yourself mutt

Rapid intestinal motility and violent diarrhea, nose running, coughing, feeling depressed and having no motivation.

Xanax wds feels like the time you were on Xanax was a cartoon and easy and everything is too real all of a sudden, feels trippy and dark. If you don't taper down to a lower dose you shake, sweat and risk seizures.

Less than two weeks of pregabalin was still worse than both of those combined, darkest fucking feeling ever.

Is anyone going to drop a reputable v3ndor in this thread?

Boring, normal plain people with 90 iq points would hate it here, it's an alien planet where people talk about random topics and not top 40 music and game of thrones. That and watching sports talk programs.

That sounds elitist and corny...and it is...but it's also true.

"powerful drugs" doesn't even mean anything

High addiction potential.

the village rapist weighs in

>All these faggots abusing makes it difficult for actual sick people
i had surgery on my knee in the spring and the surgeon gave me exactly 8 5mg hydrocodone for the pain. when i called to see about getting 8 more dude told me to take advil and go to a pain management center (where actual addicts get their drugs). it's unreal how afraid of lawsuits and the DEA these doctors are. so fearful that even surgery recovery isn't a good enough reason for pain relieving drugs.

why do you abuse them if it's not fun?

Anxiety and Depression are the mental illness' of the intellectually apt.
You will never see a nigger with social anxiety.

yes

You probably never even went to the interview.

Why would big pharma and the government want us lucid? Why would they want us to think for ourselves? Why would they want us to be educated?

Ever seen unedited footage of a bear?

The newer benzos are less habbit forming but still should not be used long term.
I've been off and on low dose to get through alcohol withdrawls They probably saved me but my doctor is very stingy, I'll get like 6 1mg ativan at a time.
When I was on another bender I bought a few xanny bars from a friend, I took 1/4 of one and it put me on my ass so fucking hard, too powerful.

This. I have my own health conditions, but the way people here talk is quite strange. Every other burger has or has had a drug addiction of some kind.

>oxy
You are more mentally ill than I am, don't do that more addictive than heroin. It's banned here.

Look chang, as hard it is to imagine, Americans love their drugs. Whether its our opioids or our benzos/soma, we want to be able to get SOMETHING from the nomadic dick cutter sand people we award MD titles to. Yes, xanax is addicting, so is sex and alcohol. All 3 have withdrawal. What works for you might not work for others.

Have you tried swimming and massage for posture first?

Those wd symptoms from xan and pregabalin sound like hell. when i stop my dexamphetamine binge its 2/3 days with 10 + hours of sleep a day and your good to go lol

A lot of mental illness is, actually.

Pretty much every super talented artist I have ever met has had *something* wrong with them, sometimes it seems of an extroverts diva nature like what gets parodied in movies, and other times it's really fucking dark and not in an emo way but in a sad and depressing and lonely way.

On the other hand, a lot of shit hot IT people are basically spergs.
It's not far out to believe anybody with an iq above 150 pretty much needs a handler.

benzos are like when you're 15 and get drunk for the first time and you're like "wow, life's a joke and everything's alright and i can deal with anything". of course that's medically useful.

shame i've got social anxiety that even flubromazepam (a research chemical regarded as one of the most heavy duty benzos, lasts a whole fucking week) can't get rid of

Toothpaste, you literally sip syrup? Are you not in a city where the red light district offers everything? Dxm is the hardest drug youll take? The absolute state..

really? pregabalin wd is worse than xanax? i've been considering suggesting pregabalin to the doctor

Abusing benzos gave me brain damage and has completely destroyed my quality of life. I'm in constant pain and discomfort.

What do you feel when you have social anxiety?

There's nothing next level about the blister packs. Criminal gangs counterfeit them very convincingly. They stop people with anxiety getting benzos per quality of outcome framework guidelines, their NICE webmaster was a retard and accidentally linked to an internal-only document showing the points system and it was full of crazy shit like all the different UK surgeries boroughs comments on anxiety treatment and how they allocated funding "People with anxiety are a drain on resources and should be left to self-medicate (no lie they fucking said this) or find non pharmaceutical solutions themselves such as exercise and mindfulness training" like a bunch of different variations of this from nearly every group of surgeries.

Basically there's some big pharma shit where they found out anti-depressants were more profitable than benzos and also a total stonewall on people with anxiety disorders, one of those comment boxes basically said anxiety doesn't exist (paki/bindi).

You can trust doctors to treat your anxiety, they only care about dem QOF points m8.

*can't trust

This is what Xanax will do to you.
cambridge.org/core/journals/psychiatric-bulletin/article/benzodiazepines-and-disinhibition-a-review/421AF197362B55EDF004700452BF3BC6#
youtube.com/watch?v=hUq1ZCIdRhw

Oxy is only more addictive cause it cheaper if you get it from doctor.

But when i used opiods oxys hell 160mg IV didn't even get me to nod.

Fentanyl nasal sprat 5/5

If you have seizures, bro, you need to find out why. You may have to take a benzo but a different one like clonazepam because Xanax wouldn't really work for seizures.

Have you asked about the ketogenic diet for seizures? It's real and saves you from epilepsy and pills.

What does "abuse" constitute?

I love benzos but have only done them sporadically because of my fear of them effecting my brain. Like 10-15 mg xan a month max

Why u do fentanyl and not like speed?

Not the user you're responding to but I have it to. It's like my fight or flight response is broken and just dumps adrenaline into my blood in social situations which tends to make me nervous and shaky. I don't have any weird thoughts of feelings of inferiority like some people with SA have.
It really sucks.

i feel like i'm carrying a ton of weight and about to crumple into a heap. sweating, hyperventilation, adrenaline. i feel like i'm humiliating myself and that i look utterly ridiculous and that i'm about to get attacked or mugged.

links plox

how does xanax compare to phenibut? I take phenibut occasionally but have never atken xanax

kek

Same problem here. Before they regulated the doctors with opioid addiction bullshit, it was easy to get 8 a day. As people have been tapered down to half, they learn their habit is 15$ a pill in one city, $30 in another.

did you ever get lost as a child? like lost your parents in a store or got away from them at the park and can't find them, anything like that? that's how i can describe it, but with more panic.