So I'm on a vacation in Hawaii and can finally pass for your guy here...

So I'm on a vacation in Hawaii and can finally pass for your guy here. AT LAST I CAN SHILL WITHOUT FEAR OF BEING CALLED A LEAF. catch me if you can.

Attached: 1540656093684.png (620x424, 120K)

You can take the leaf out of the cancer but you can't take the cancer out of a leaf

rake soon.

Spoken like a true gentile

Proxies are cheaper than plane tickets you fucking leaf.

I will rake your god damned balls myself you cowardly turncoat! Turn and fight!

Watch out comrade, if you beat him, we lose.

Leafs think they are so much better than Americans but here in upstate New York I see the Canadian plate everywhere. If we are so terrible why are there so many in our country?

dont spend your vacation on chan you fucking maple nigger. go out and enjoy the volcano niggers, they are abo tier niggers.

Because we as a state run on cognitive dissonance, sense of superiority, virtue signalling, and lies.
The country acts like America Lite but talks like it's the morally superior option while indulging in everything they get their fingers into.
Things like:
Environment when our economy is built on raw unsustainable resources, "Peacekeeping" while supporting regimes and being almost everywhere the States goes, "diversity" when our country is more white, "equality" when we have second class citizens living in nigger tier communities across the country.

All the while just claiming that we're better for whatever reason.

Fuck off leaf

Who the fuck goes on vacation and still shitposts on Jow Forums?

We come to bang your easy women

Attached: 1537156034378.jpg (900x565, 184K)

You are a gay, Trudeau loving faggot

Wtf? An intelligent post from a leaf. Are you in the wrong country?

No u

no u

Make sure to spread your WHITE genes to the mutt Americans. If you don't breed at least 3 mutts, then you've failed.

Attached: lumberjackCanadian.jpg (301x167, 6K)

Yeah but proxies don't come with the pleasure of watching the neverending comedic parade of fatassed Muricans droning on about orange man good while slurping back chili dogs and falling off their scooters and landing face first in Mexican turds which by now you're ankle deep in. Feels good.

you son of a bitch

you clearly havent been in hawaii long if you think the natives there are orangemangood shills

you're alright leaf. I'll buy you a beer if i ever see you

>I'll buy this leaf a beer
You'll know him if you see a White person in America, mutt.

Burgerposting is the dream of every canadian.

>Burgerposting is the dream of every canadian.
For $5 a month you could burger-post.
But you're probably an Eastern parasite.

Pay Transfer Payments.

Attached: frenchPersonWineBaguette.jpg (194x260, 8K)

Voting for Singh Cuck?

bad leaf

Attached: 1532150990968-pol.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>I’m on vacation and all I want to do is shitpost.
Your life is sad.
You’ve obviously never been to Hawaii. Mexicans and chili dogs are about as easy to find as diamonds.

WNY fag here; can confirm. Go to any retail store or shopping mall in my area and 1/3 of the vehicles in the lots have Canadian plates.

What kind of retard votes for NDP?

>went to Hawaii for vacation
>decide to shitposting on a mongolian karaoke board

Attached: 1544028953348.jpg (1000x847, 110K)

Checked and kek'd

Attached: 1535156745250.jpg (239x210, 11K)

fuck these amerimutts another amerigenocide needs to happen but in the west, TOP KEK.

Attached: hi.jpg (500x385, 63K)

You know where to find us. You aren't getting your stanley cup back.

Attached: 1537578822430.jpg (960x540, 32K)

Based.

Attached: 1473900635085.png (416x452, 111K)