Will anuthing come out of it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 3.47.20 PM.png (1456x1392, 2.05M)

I hope so, it would be a great start

I doubt it given AIPAC's influence on congress men. This is a law in more than half of the US states. And it is only set to expand into the other states.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 3.56.37 PM.png (1654x1304, 268K)

I fail to see how this could be constitutional but it'd first have to make way into constitutional circuits.

It is already a law in 26 states.

Attached: 1538752547030.jpg (1167x313, 127K)

how on earth could it be legal to get people to swear oaths to support foreign nations.

Even if it's law, the law can still be struck down as unconstitutional.

US Constitution > Federal Laws > State Laws

Then it becomes an wrongful termination lawsuit, or whatever they think will win in court.

>foreign nation
>implying
The Jewnited States of America is just protecting itself from any possibility of people turning against it.

Are federal laws made by congressmen?

Attached: 1543246055140.png (952x676, 1.32M)

exactly, find "israel" in any constitution, state or federal...

What a strange situation. I belligerently talk shit about Israel whenever it comes up in any class and I've never been penalized for it. I go to college in Texas too. I've seen teachers talk shit about Israel before too, it is a pretty common thing since they are usually "liberal" and opposed to "nationalism." I can confirm that the average person down here loves Israel though, probably because there are almost no Jews in Texas.

Yeah they can try to provoke and scare people into endorsing what they want. But they can't really stop people who can't conform.

Attached: 1545119782782.jpg (1224x824, 115K)

>Files a lawsuit
>Using a Jewish legal counsel
>Against a Jewish organization that will employ Jewish attorneys in their defense.
>Submitting it to a court filled with Jewish clerks
>To be adjudicated by a Jewish judge.

Yeah, it's gonna be a big win against the Israeli lobby. Jews are about to be btfo!

>provoke and scare people
That is all they can do. All of their power is illusory, they have no real corporeal power. There are only ~14 million of them worldwide. We could get rid of them all tomorrow if we decided to. That is why they have to promote stories like this and work in shadowplay instead of being sincere.

Don't worry soon laws like this will be universal

Yes but it will be 5+ years before we hear anything.
She will be compensated and awarded her job back. What she was asked to sign was unconstitutional.

Lots people talk shit about israel and I've heard some people say they didn't agree to go against BDS too.

The teacher is a Muslim from palestine.im thinking it has to do with this

laws like this will be struck down, and in the end they will have only served to redpill many more people about the Jews and Israel. Thanks!

Yes, the legality of the pledge will be thrown out, it is 100% unconstitutional.

No one working for a USA state has to make a pledge of support to another country.

Her 1st amendment right to free speech is being denied.

Nah senpai , we'll simply put people who don't sign in gulags

Who is "we"? The Jew power structure has been crumbling for the last 20 years. Your time is over. Daylight is disinfecting you, and jews won't be able to regain sufficient domination over the internet to silence the truth in time. You fucked up 30 years ago when you didn't kill the internet in its infancy, and now you get to watch your people become irrelevant and forgotten.

Why do teacher have to sign a pro Israel contract? I've never heard of anything like that.

It isn't a statewide thing, its just the Pflugerville Independent School District as far as I can tell which is Austin and the surrounding area. It isn't a public district so they can do whatever they want and hire/fire whoever they want. It is fucked up and kiked out but it isn't technically unconstitutional. The story is being presented this way so that Jews appear to have more power than they do it reality.

This

It'll be interesting to see the arguments used to attempt to prop it up in court.

And it's garnered enough press attention that it won't be as easy for them to simply bury the case.

It has been building up slowly for the past years

Attached: 1543495971856.jpg (4000x4000, 1.44M)

If you call your boss a faggot and he fires you, then you can't sue him for infringing on your right to free speech. That school district is a private.

>that school district is private

It's a fucking PUBLIC SCHOOL, you idiot. The law relates to PUBLIC entities, not private companies.

get aids and die immediately for shilling lies

>PUBLIC SCHOOL
No it isn't dummy. It is a private school district, not a public school district.

yfw he lawyer is jewish

Courts have already tenuously said that laws like this go against the First Amendment. The law will inevitably get struck down again and then passed in a different form. Weird seeing something that Jow Forums and the ACLU agree on.

>Are federal laws made by congressmen?
Yes

What does this have to do with surrendering your free speech rights when you're not at your job? Do you think your employer owns you when you're off the clock?

>Pflugerville Independent School District

It's a fucking public school district, you god damn shitstain. Please kill yourself for being such a fucking brainlet.

>Will anything come out of it?
Only four bullets out of the front of her skull from a tragic suicide

Not when your supreme court is composed of three jews and another four that might as well be Jewish.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" anyone still denying Jewish control of the United States is just burying their head in the sand.

Sheer numbers alone don't equate to power, it has to do with your control of the minds and wallets of those under you as well, hence the overwhelming influence of jews in media and banking. Small groups and individuals can't gain enough traction to get a grassroots uprising to oust them without being destroyed publicly, financialy, and legally.

Even movements that tangentially threaten Jewish power are torn apart from the inside, like what they did with occupy wall street.

This is a great red pill to spread this to normies as far as jewish influence goes.. I bet most would be surprised that there's a pro-Isreal pledge.

but they have trump. trump gave them 38 billion dollars and wont een give the americanpeople the wall that they voted for.

the jew is correct. they will soon force the entire world under the noahide laws. the nwo is here.

they will start beheading christians soon like the bible says.

If the ACLU agrees on this is reluctantly at best.

Honestly I don't think it's too long before anti-israel rhetoric is conflated with anti-semitic violence to the point it's classified as a hate crime. They only need to dig up the posts from the Pittsburgh synagogue shooter and say, if your allowed to be openly anti-semitic then it's tantamount to violence against the Jewish people.

It's a shitty argument, but they just sentenced someone to 500 years in prison for sharing memes so nothing is out of realm of Talmudic reasoning here.

Maybe. We got gay sex marriage legalized over less.

>trump gave them 38 billion dollars

And this is new to you? It's the status quo for the past several decades (it's also over 10 years). He's keeping Israel pacified while he removes the entrenched power structure. It's how you keep your enemies from multiplying too soon.

United Slaves of AIPAC

Please explain some stuff to me...
What was this pledge? Why was she being forced to sign something? Doesnt forcing someone to sign something negate the entire process?

this is a major redpill to people like me who had already given up on the system. Trump came and made us believe one more time, just to crush us when it shows he is just another jew puppet.

whites wont save themselves by voting.

I grew up in Houston. There are plenty of jews in Houston and Dallas, they keep to themselves in rich enclaves and absolutely hate non-jews. Both cities are big trafficking hubs and Mexicans are big into Crypto-Judaism.

>By Eli Rosenberg
>By Daniel Moritz-Rabson
And the kikes are everywhere. Lügenpresse raus!

Not really, she was signing a new contract and those were the conditions, take it or leave it. Swear fealty to your kike overlords or find employment elsewhere.

Texans are pretty deep into being good goys. Most of the "evangelical christian" bullshit has been hijacked to suck off the Jews without question.

If you asked any one of the people pressuring this woman to explain why they benefited from supporting Israel they would either produce a blank stare or say because God said so. None of them would be able to produce a practical or real answer. They can only repeat the brainwashing.

>500 years jail for memes
Link please?

You can fire someone for not agreeing with you politically. It's not protected like religion. Of course if it is a public school it might be a 1st amendment violation

its not legal, but jews are so powerful here they can do anything.

non-americans on pol don't get how powerful jews are here. it's not like your countries. jews literally own almost all major media outlets. in your countries, jews might own some media, but not most of it, let alone almost all like they do here.

america is run by a jewish mafia. they own the media, they own the banks, they own much of the retail stores, much of the real estate, many of the big america brand names etc.

I always cringe when I see retards on Jow Forums fellate Texas for being so stronk and independent when we cuck so hard for Israel. Like the Swedes and bongs have extremely powerful foreign influences that are forcing cuckoldry down their throats. In Texas, despite having no actual connection to the middle East and their bullshit, we CHOOSE to loudly and proudly trample our own rights in the hopes Israel-sempai will notice us.

look at this jew shill trying to say jews don't have power. jews will tell you with a straight face that jews have no power in israel either.

correct. pol should read up on how "jewish progressives" took over the occupy wall st, promised they would make it better than ever, then disappeared the whole movement.

texas whites are literally the most cucked to jews of all people in the entire world.

>swede trying to tell an american how his own constitution works
hahahhaahha fucking eurocucks

>boycott Israel
What the fuck is there to boycott?

And then the American will wake up.

thanks

Intel is probably the biggest one