Why whites should have an ethnoestate?

why they deserve it?

Attached: _coso_8a594a49.jpg (640x427, 54K)

reveal your flag fucker

no i simply want to know why you deserve it,please be sincere

I think every race deserves an ethnostate.

Why does isreal deserve one (((meme)))flag??

This.

why are all of you so inconsistent them ,and not defend the right of tibetans and uyghurs for example ?

Its up to them to defend their own rights.

should russia split in hundred of little regions?

OP is a faggot.
Now post some cool Eurotrams.

Attached: 0.jpg (1170x780, 1.11M)

thats the mayour problem with whites they want their ethnistate but dont ally not feel any simpathy for the peple that are fighting for the same objectives
this schizophrenic supremacist victimist mentality wont brought you anywhere
decide what you want and want core principles you have before speak again

Attached: zurich-public-transport.jpg (2816x2112, 2.42M)

We need at the bare minimum a base of operations for our people, once I remove my shackles I'd gladly help my brother do the same. Don't point out the stick in someone's eye while you have a log in yours.

Reminder to toss Jewish children off of bridges and tall buildings.

Attached: 7217502357450.png (900x900, 273K)

reminder: there are no white ethnostates because all white countries have the same (((problem)))

Show flag.

who's allowed in the ethnostate? are greeks allowed in?

Jason "I'm 100% Greek" Mantzoukas

Attached: Jason_Mantzoukas_performing_at_UCB.jpg (2028x2874, 1.02M)

that wont brought you anywhere you need to fight for abstract ideals that everyone universally could accet not some racist localist problem
you have to make your problem universal and maybe more people would embrace your cause at the same time you embrace others

deserves got nothing to do with it

Sadly we aren't an ethostate because there's shitton of muds here
Also reminder Israelis use memeflags the least

Attached: 1497534039878.png (1890x945, 389K)

ju

Learn about the infamous ethos, "I came, I saw, I conquered". That is the story of the based white race.

why do you say based?

Although you are frustrating with you do point out the clear irony of the situation but also address the exact opposite as well, we are all collectively domesticated humans yearning to be set free
Made to toil so as to not be able to think feel or appreciate anything not related to toil, we the people all the people are complicit and all shoulder blame but we can't change the past so let's create a better future than what's being offered now

Lol. Inferior races don't even know where to begin. Hence migrants, refugees and Muslims.

so you cant complain what jews are doing to you then.....

Why do Jews deserve it?

Attached: FR_Orleans,-France.jpg (1997x1332, 348K)

Because they play dirty and do back room deals.

Cool eurotrams are cool

Attached: 1544174435589.png (819x827, 16K)

It's not up to you to decide if we deserve to live in our own land. But it's us who should decide if you deserve to live in our land. So go and end yourself, nigger.

Attached: 3F660A52-0CF5-4362-91F5-A78E187F6E68.jpg (263x190, 34K)

They don't. Whites are the number 1 killers of whites. See both world wars. Inb4 it was de juice

because everybody deserves that and because (some) whites invented the most part of technologies that make human life more comfy today than it was 200 years ago. Even for non whites.

If it is the will of the people, sure.
Maybe become more federal otherwise

Based

Attached: 1544993414703.gif (335x230, 2.81M)

There shouldn't need to be any sort of justification. It should be recognised as an inherent and fundamental right just like the right to free speech; to bear arms, etc.

Even gypsies?

This trais is same as my city (Zaragoza) its possible¿

They already have one

Attached: 1543274466140.jpg (706x738, 207K)