Masonic Lodges, what are they hiding Jow Forums?

I was recently parked outside a Masonic lodge so a friend could get some coffee for someone. An old guy with a crooked face and red cap walked up infront of the car looking all suspicious ans I saw infront of me a masonic lodge and he went into it.

Attached: 350px-Culver_City_Foshay_Masonic_Lodge_-_Los_Angeles,_CA.jpg (350x467, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gaysex

Sweet puckery boy ass

So basically nothing happened? I'm pretty sure it's just like a social club where they get together to drink and play darts and stuff, and that all the things people say they're hiding are just bullshit that they don't refute because they find it amusing. Sort of like how Jow Forums has (or had) a reputation for being the dark underbelly of the internet and a home to hackers and trolls, but actually it's just filled with 12 year olds and trap threads.

You mean 20 year olds who act like 12 year olds?

That as well.

Freemasons are dying out, literally.
Few young people are joining and most of the members are now very old.

>hurrr its da masons
>hurrr its da loominati!
ITS THE FUCKING KIKES YOU JIDF SHILL

Kikery.

all these lodges are nothing more but a sceme at the semi rich to trade their moneiz for self respect. They have the same power as a circus.

the esoteric universe from those who are not ready for the information

they even run adds in the local newspaper asking for more members(moniez)
>MUH MESONIC POWERS THEY ARE FAULTY

pretty sure it's just an excuse to drink with friends and not feel like an alcoholic because "muh culture"

Basically, freemasonry came about at a time when Christians all over Europe had been splitting into sects and having wars with each other. No matter what Church or denomination you belong to, the violence was clearly contrary to the teaching of Christ. The professionals and family men who tried to live moral lives, provide and protect their families, created societies to meet and share their lives with their fellow man away from the zealotry and war around them. They focused on a very "mere Christianity" sort of fellowship. They worked had in their professions.

Eventually, several lodges joined together and we got modern Freemasons.

Why do Americans have such unhealthy attitudes towards alcohol?

I did cleaning services for a widow of a Mason. Seems like he was just wealthy and traveled the world alot.

masonry is predominantly jewish
and it's a good excuse to redpill people and introduce them to the kikery going around

Calm down, Hitler. Masons are crypto-kikes, even you used to know it

E
R
A
E R A R A R E
A
R
E

False, at least in the US. Almost all some form of protestant. Most don't like Jews.

Its thd catholics they do
nt like. Stems from the catholic church used knights templar to guard against muslims. They failed one mission and was exilied.. went under ground which became the masons. Theres no basis in religion, just morality. (Supposedly)..
Theyre anti jew, but because it converges with morality. Because the jews now arent real jews. Zionists are khazarians, real jews are rare.
Big fucking rabbit hole.. Got lost for months.

My father and grandfather were on a Le Droit Humain lodge. I could talk all day about their ceremonies and "secrets", but the basic gestalt is this:

> In the West, you've got to be a Mason in order to be granted access through the gates of societal power. No matter how small your community is: the masons around you rule it

>Masons act both as a subversive political fifth column in every aspect of your society, and as guardians an esoteric corpus that's just another expression of the global kabbalistic Moloch cult

>Both the political and esoteric sides of masonry branch out of the same ideological agenda: to destroy all forms of organic cultural identity, "uniting" all humans as "brothers" under one faith, one philosophy and one government. Their weltanshauung is this: there are two forces in the Universe (one masculine, one feminine). In their equilibrium lies natural order. That's what the Rothschild Star symbolizes (the upper triangle is the masculine force, or "The Blade/Jakin", the lower is the femenine, or "The Chalice/Boaz"), the Ying-Yang, the Christian Cross... But this is just what low level blue-lodge pawns learn about, it goes further: the organization as a whole has chosen the "masculine" force (in its cold violent power) and aim to destroy the "feminine" force (perceived as a divine). That is, to take Creation from God and create a new Universe, fully materialistic. In summary: kikery.

Just ask away.

Attached: tubalcain.jpg (370x375, 30K)

How do you join? My uncle is a master Mason but I don't know if I want to bring up that convo with him?

You just ask a freemason to join the Lodge.

The Lodge will then proceed with an investigation on your character, including an inspection of your house (they look for clues that could indicate you're not sound of character or could be an infiltrator), and if the brothers in charge of the investigation don't find fault in you, your petition will be voted by the Lodge. If you win the vote, you have to perform the initial rites.

>My father and grandfather were on a Le Droit Humain lodge
Well that's embarrassing.

DELET THIS

nice generalization

>Le Droit Humain
Is illegitimate and irregular masonry

It is a bit general, but remember you chaps did actually have prohibition.

I'm sure he would be delighted to talk to you about masonry.

Yeah, originally, but it's so dominant in Spanish society now that its origin is meaningless. It occupies the same space and serves the same purpose as any other Rite does in the anglo-saxon world.

Not true. LDH is pretty minor, even in France.
Gran Logia de España are the OG niggas.

Sixnine pissed them off and is getting stuffed by Tyrone right now. Would not mess with them at all in anyway since the rule the world

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x400, 58K)

>Social club to drink and play darts together
>Grid at the door panels in the windows

Attached: Grid at the door.jpg (435x679, 57K)

LDH is the main obedience amongst Spanish members of Parliament and legislators, and has been for a while. I know this for a fact.

He free nigga

Attached: BDB19805-D581-4995-A89D-E3AB922A482B.jpg (640x651, 193K)

Attached: yellowkid.png (913x1390, 2.58M)

true. i know some masons, and they complain that even their own kids don't want to join.

it's just a dumb social club.. maybe the higher ups actually have something going on but 99% of them are just bros trying to get away from their wives for a bit

a means by the zionist Jews to try to control the world and destroy Catholicism.

Got a source? Because the LDH phonies aren't even the biggest such group of pretend Masons in Spain. That dubious honour goes to the Grand Symbolique.

So are Catholics not allowed to become Masons?

Nope. Freemasonry is a zionist anti-catholic conspiracy run by jews and wealthy WASPs to spread degeneracy across the world.

Freemasons are sorcerers and must be killed in accordance with the Quran.

Attached: angels.jpg (1400x788, 390K)

Just experience. After the fall of Franco, LDH was perceived as "leftist" and "progressive", and as an alternative to the powerful Opus Dei (which dominates the right), and thus attracted many people from PSOE, Izquierda Unida and, now, Podemos.

Every single thread on Jow Forums ever has the same fremason internet defense force replies pour in about how it's a social club for old men and a bunch of disinfo and blatant BULLSHIT. Freemasons are demon worshipers who do all sorts of homosexual shit in those lodges and that's just the tip of the iceberg . Pedo shit and satanic shit as far as the eye can see . Seeing so many shills on here is scary as fuck I'm done with Jow Forums I just realised like 1/4 of this board is Jidf the other 1/4 is Masonic idf and 1/4 glow in the darks and maybe 1/4 actual users and normal redpilled people . Get the fuck off Jow Forums NOW this place is some weird fucking psyops. I'm never coming back here again .

Went to when cause it was the place where my great grandmothers birthday was being hosted. It’s basically like a church in terms of it being a community center of sorts. We mostly stayed in the dining/kitchen area. Went to a room with a bunch of chairs and a star on the floor. Was multiple colors. Have no idea what it’s for but it was weird. I think it’s just Illuminati LARPing for old people or some shit.

they are allowed to be masons
is full of excrement

Yea, they can. Millions do.

Pretty sure you're referring to Symbolique as far as fake Masons go. And anecdotes aren't sources.

Yea you left out the part where you all fucked each other in the ass and ate a baby you fucking retard peice of shit

Any religion can become a mason.

>he knows

Attached: 03EDB732-D49C-4548-BE2C-986BB2B0C19C.jpg (589x743, 87K)

Boomers forgot to offer up anything resembling incentive - they kept it all, all the way. But, when they look to the children they were so emboldened to be honest to their faces about not wanting, their Haitian bed pan changers won't even understand their latest gripes, as they bounce them around the room.

That would be for order of the eastern star, they’re made up of masons wives and the husbands can go too, much more overtly religious, and very patriarchal (even though it’s almost all woman in leadership, a man is required to be in the highest position.) they do mostly charity events and handle cooking for the bigger public events

Freemasonry is satanic, do not fall fro there tricks and lies. it is not to late to wake up
youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

>1 post by this i.d

Come on guys you are being too obvious

Attached: masonicyellowkid.png (170x262, 33K)

Could start trolling mentally ill conspiracy theorists to goad them into breaking into the lodge for keks!

if you are talking about the common folk, the low-level tier freemason, then yeah
if you go high up, it's mostly jews

It's just another Jewish front for subverting and evil deeds like ausbro and burgerbro have said
All you fucking commie shills are going to burn in hell. I cannot wait for the day

Attached: freemasonry-star.jpg (310x319, 21K)

What's higher? The exclusive Christian degrees?

Heh? Because I know some info about them (from wiki) you believe I am one.

Pretty much nothing

It's a boomery Protestant club that sometimes tries to pitch itself as a kind of moral society for men

The society itself does fuck all, but whether or not some individual members or cliques do secretive stuff is another question

Attached: 1.jpg (639x513, 315K)

it's a very strict hierarchical structure, user, and high levels know and do shit that low levels have the same idea about as you and I do, this is, virtually nothing at all

>posting wiki info as if facts
>(((wiki)))

get the fuck off this board you retarded newfaggot

A lot of people who moved to America were devout fundamentalist Christians and brought their extreme forms of Christianity with them

Not that strict. Sovereignty and decentralisation is prized.
What are these higher levels?

Freemasonry is a Jewish satan worshipping cult and all Jews need to die for the salvation of mankind

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 126K)

We have unhealthy habits with most substances. Nothing says success like excess.

Well, all of the other sauces state the same as wiki you mongoloid so what now. Wiki says the Masons exist so in your world it doesn't, there's also one for oxygen, so like your brain we are all going to be starved of O2 now.

Attached: 598490_138612609639070_1487510468_n.jpg (948x671, 50K)

Levels = degrees
Are you asking for proof? Because you know there's only circumstantial evidence, right? And that's kind of the point.

It's the same here, sadly. Puritanical repression bred a culture of excess as rebellion. But Americans have just done it so very much harder.
Maybe legalising all the dude weed lmao will help with actual temperance?

look at my posts you dumb cunt

All the Masonic lodges I’ve ever seen were run down looking buildings...

>Levels = degrees
So there's only one level?
>Are you asking for proof? Because you know there's only circumstantial evidence, right?
Then why would you believe in it?

Watch all the shills ignore and not reply to the TRUTH Being posted in these posts

USA is under Jew grip. It's that simple.
Until they are free from Jew grip things will get worse

My grandfather is a mason. I’ve only been to the community center for that party for his mother in law. If he eats babies and fucks other guys in the ass, honestly, I wouldn’t be shocked.

A bunch of geriatric boomers larping wise men who constantly compliment eachother on their gained "wisdom" and their so-called "humanism"

In reality, they're all being manipulated and co-opted into the anti-human world revolutionary movement.

Most of them are typical clueless boomers. The top branches are ideological zealots; globalist technocrats who want to restore "babel".

Attached: 1543146054986.jpg (250x246, 12K)

>So there's only one level?
what? who said that? I used plurals. And do you know anything about freemasonry at all?
>Then why would you believe in it?
I'll take "what is circumstantial evidence" for 100, Alex

u know the jesuits made it seem as if communism came from jews

communism apparently just a slave labor thing

DIE COMMIES DIE

Attached: 2eef79b23547149a013ff763e92adfdcd5d1dfd0.jpg (737x898, 820K)

>I used plurals.
Yea, you shouldn't have. Everyone is a Master Mason. There's nothing above that, and 1st and 2nd is just waiting no more than a year for 3rd.
>I'll take "what is circumstantial evidence" for 100, Alex
Something you shouldn't believe in without harder proof?

Would you be surprised if I told you he fucks babies and eats other guys ass?

Freemasonry is judaism for the goyim.

Ah yes of course they are very broke and very poor they don't run the world or anything ... Just some poor old boys haveving some beers :^) and struggling to pay rent and fix up there poor old lodges
Of course just a little club of le harmless old boomers playing chess and ordering some pizza nothing to see here at all :^)

how new r u?

Attached: antisemitismpunishablebydeathussrmeme (1).jpg (640x594, 415K)

Nah I really wouldn’t be. I hardly ever see him and both of his brothers were gay so I have my suspicions.

Attached: COmmunismJudaismMeme.jpg (715x477, 191K)

>only 1 degree
>Everyone is a Master Mason
What are you reading that I am not? Where do you get your information from?
>Something you shouldn't believe in without harder proof?
There is no harder proof, but absence of it doesn't mean you should ignore it. It is not a matter of belief when there's tons of evidence to think of hierarchies, secrecy (further than what is publicly presented), testimonies, etc.

Anti semitism was wide spread and prevelent in the CCCR. It's the reason almost all Jews fled the Soviet Union as soon as it collapsed.

>Where do you get your information from?
Freemasonry, mostly. Or are you wanting to count yearly offices like Deacons and Wardens?
> but absence of it doesn't mean you should ignore it
Sure, but after 300 years, you'd think there'd be actual proof. When's the reasonable point to admit that the position is false?

>Freemasonry, mostly.
So you basically believe they are presenting their inner workings to you without reserve and with transparency.
>after 300 years, you'd think there'd be actual proof
Why do you think so? You think secrecy can not be maintained through the years?
>When's the reasonable point to admit that the position is false?
When talking about something seemingly as hermetic as freemasonry is, probably never

>driving around socal today
>see a shitty early 2000s nissan SUV with peeling paint and freemason badge on the back
>pull up beside him and look over
>it's a flat-nosed black haired flip, passenger is a beaner
SO THIS IS THE POWER OF MASONRY. HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Attached: 1541649717941.gif (229x176, 987K)

>today
yesterday, but still

>So you basically believe they are presenting their inner workings to you without reserve and with transparency.
Pretty much. Why not?
>You think secrecy can not be maintained through the years?
Not really. Never has, and has never needed to in this case.
>When talking about something seemingly as hermetic as freemasonry is, probably never
Good luck getting blood from a parsnip, then.

how new am i? in general? if youre asking how new am i to HERE, because you source all your facts here, youre actually an idiot

What are you even trying to say, commie?