Use white inventions

>Use white inventions
>Live and breathe in white countries
>Still complain about whites

Why are blacks such ungrateful motherfuckers?

Attached: 843d591f4b6b242fead7c2a959f52f2523b403618fca303626b004f94fd827f1.jpg (1263x1920, 816K)

Jealousy, imagine coming from a race where you never invented a proper spoken language.

Who is this girl and why is she always posted?
She looks like a young pre-charlie sheen aids Denise Richards.

You can find her over at www dot blacked dot com

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (609x779, 317K)

>Why are blacks such ungrateful motherfuckers?
One Word
JEWS

Attached: israel cohen.png (774x1073, 1.03M)

Blacked actress

They are in an alien to them society.

She's just some random girl on the stockholm subway.

She looks disapprovingly at the obese creepshooter taking a picture of her.

Its shit like this that makes me feel bad man. If she wasn't a nigger dick sucking whore, she would be the perfect qt to repopulate the white race with. I guess there are probably people who look like that out there, who are not fucking degenerates though.

Attached: fren it ends now.jpg (1719x1719, 69K)

Attached: Yikes.jpg (1261x1920, 644K)

Attached: 754F8C5B-12C2-4F3D-93CE-19EF900205DD.jpg (674x1024, 109K)

She’s not, don’t worry. You fell for the b8

Glad I'm not the only one mocking this spamming faggot.

we built this country because we picked up cotton n shiet

thank fuck. someone needs to go and repopulate at least 7 kids from that one, holy fuck, its like the first person on this website that is whiter than me.
also shit i fell for it. i forgot the golden fucking rule

"She" is a trap, their was vids of her jerking off on gif

of course, the artist of that picture couldn't help but hide a blacked meme into it. god, i fucking hate this place

Low IQ. They think they are replacing us even though they are only 13% of the US population( even less in Canada and Europe.) They don’t realize they will become second class citizens in a Brown world.

Attached: D0E4FAF6-8F89-44CF-92D8-C07592A94355.jpg (527x940, 123K)

Got your muh inventions, now fuck off and die classcuck.

Imagine not stealing all their resources. You'd be potato niggers, like the Irish.

Attached: 1526383288806.jpg (425x503, 49K)

Reminder that ungrateful idiots only make up a small minority of idiotic SJWs at some universities. Most people are grateful for the inventions smarter people invent for all of us.

Attached: 98f983be83b13b.png (395x415, 349K)

artist is literally seething because his shithole doesn't get noticed.

Learn english you sandnigger bitch

Uses Chinese gpu's and cpu's in their PC. Lol talk about being cucked.

If you use anything by these companies. You are a shill.

>MSI
>Asus
>Lenovo
>Nvidia
>AMD
>Gigabyte
>BenQ
>Huawei
>Acer

Attached: china.png (218x231, 9K)

Please don't tell this ching chong flag could be a potential rapist or a blacked agent

Why do you complain about the poor when the rich are ripping you off in many ways you are not even aware of?

Attached: Alina West.webm (960x540, 1.84M)

Attached: 20C45BC0-7D39-44B7-B9E0-523E4B77BA4C.jpg (1024x771, 146K)

Other manufacturers have factories in china

>hurr
traps are easy to spot. and she ain't one.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HER ENDGAME, Jow Forums?
WHY DOES SHE LOOK SO RETARDED? WHY IS THAT BLANK NPC STARE SO FUCKING IRRITATING?

Attached: 1535470572828.jpg (1600x1600, 144K)

Nowhere on either list do I see "western civilization". How stupid can people be? Who the fuck else invented "western" civilization other than the west?

She looks like she could be my daughter
t.strong genes

produced =/= invented

>BLANK STARE
That's not a blank stare.
She's clearly thinking "Seriously, dude?"
You unironically might have autism, as you can't read people's emotions/expressions on their face.

>golden rule
blonde pubes?

Relative poverty compared to whites

oh fuck so being white is like the same thing as inventing something some dude made since your the same race?

wooosh

>Get independence
>NOW WE'Z BE FREE AN' SHIEEEET
>50-60 years later still relying on Europeans for survival through (((foreign aid))) and then call it "Economic Colonialism"
>Never improve on the European infrastructure left behind literally still use half century old services.
>Destroy the only two nations in Africa that worked(South Africa and Rhodesia).
>Entire cities and nations are on the verge of dehydration and/or starvation
>Nature though the powers of disease is telling you that you must be culled.
>Population is skyrocketing and will be 50% of world population by the end of the century
>Can't support whats already there which is too much as it is
>2050 the world population be at least 9 billion(only 8-9% will be European) and 50% of that won't have access to safe drinking water and they will all be looking at Europe and West Russia for that water. Literally billions will push north and west.
>25% of Europe is expected to be non European in 2050 at current trends thanks to the UN sanctioned "Replacement Population" plan unless a swift forced reversal can happen.
Really makes you think why now the white man is waking up and acting out.

Daily reminder: Sub saharan Africa has only been relevant on the world stage for the last half century out of all of human history, it's only been relevant for less than a century.

Attached: 1511884427239.png (651x800, 832K)

>be brit
>very intelligent and good at strategic thinking
>so start educating a few chosen blacks/shitskins/etc only to prepare them to be local leaders
>educated leaders free their countries
>blacks and shitkskins proliferilate on brit homeland
>in 100 years they become minority in their own country

Good job.
>

>Imagine not stealing all their resources
And what makes it theirs?

Finders keepers cunt.Survival of the fittest is one rule of nature that is constantly true in any circumstance. A smarter and technologically more advanced race made fools out of them.

Mother nature doesnt care if its a group or an individual.Mother nature also doesnt play by man made rules,principles or morals.The most adapted thrive.

She'd be perfect if she loss a bit of weight

if we're made to share in punishment for things our forefathers did, then should we not share in their triumphs as well?

So what makes your country yours? It's as theirs as it is yours. Those niggers from Africa have the same right to settle in Europe as you have. BY YOUR LOGIC.

How have you been punished?
because some cucks say "YOOO WHITE PEOPLE DID X BAD THING"
doesnt mean theyre slamming you personally and giving you credit for it.

>Africa have the same right
have you ever heard of a melian dialogue?

>Mfw not making your own GPU and CPU
You fucking peasants have to buy your own shit

Attached: yeet2.jpg (500x363, 26K)

Mythology is more important to the human spirit for deriving meaning in a person's life than living in reality, when niggers don't experience actual oppression they instead begin to suffer from a lack of meaning, and without a sufficiently glorious past to positively mythologize that fights their crushing sense of inadequacy they instead begin to hallucinate oppression and it actually becomes more real to them than when it was actually happening. You've all seen those bodycam videos where a nigger claims to have been discriminated against but the video proved otherwise, I posit that the nigger was not actually lying but instead experiencing a mythological/psychological break from reality. You've all seen BLM take up the banner for the most despicable criminals without any respect for the facts. Fucking slaves were not as butthurt against whites as the modern nigger so we need to go back and save them from their delusions by making it real again.

>Those niggers from Africa have the same right to settle in Europe as you have
sure come and take it

Attached: ice_screenshot_20181218-072352.png (354x359, 137K)

This.
OP is a newfaggot
Even some mainstream morons call democratic states 'plantations'

Better?

Attached: Fanny56.jpg (1316x2000, 1009K)

SHE WAS MADE FOR THE BBC

What do you faggots get out of always claiming every pretty girl posted here is into niggers? Either JIDF or deeply sick cucks. Fuck off.

What about those Sub-Saharan’s who communicated through a series of clicking noises? Racist.

Attached: general_stockholm.png (772x817, 1.01M)

>What do you faggots get out of always claiming every pretty girl posted here is into niggers?
Guaranteed (you)s.

Attached: You disappoint me anon.jpg (700x655, 118K)

>These fucking white knights

Attached: 1472841884918.jpg (249x165, 6K)

Attached: 1545126572221.jpg (1252x1920, 622K)

>no bulge
get the fuck out of here with this trash