i.imgur.com/GrjP9qc.jpg
>Latakia Sep 12
imgur.com/a/gnRYqHn
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/gallery/ry9tM

Devs Dec 11
>YPG&TFSA mobilizing it's forces in north-east Syria
>Erdogan: In a few days we'll launch op against terrorists east of Euphrates
>Russia could achieve 33B surplus in Q1 2019; US foreign policy in Syria officially a total failure
>UN talks in Sweden continue with no results for peace in Yemen
>Yemen: Coalition offensives continue
>SAA to demobilize conscript units as they stop being needed because front lines have shrunk so much.
>Russia becomes 2nd in the world in arms sales
>DeZ: SDF claim to have taken the hospital in Hajin 8 days after entering Hajin
>DeZ:reports that SDF entered Hajin from NW axis. No confirmation yet
Prev:

Attached: Every3Days.png (625x1068, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2018/12/force-israel-lebanon-border-tunnels-violate-2006-truce-181217193539349.html
dan-news.info/en/defence-en/ukrainian-command-to-send-20000-troops-to-donbass-for-assault-operation.html
rt.com/news/446651-vladimir-putin-japan-calendar/
infoline.ua/main/world/Putin-predlagaet-ukraincam-grazhdanstvo--po-uproschenke----Reshil-vseh-peremanit-_326441.html
haaretz.com/aipac-pushing-hard-for-syria-action-1.5330700
youtube.com/watch?v=e_kPun3FtJk
friendsofsyria.wordpress.com/2018/12/15/new-rules-of-engagement-between-syria-and-israel-as-russia-changes-its-position/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bp0C0Oi-8Bw
youtube.com/watch?v=0Xd8uywwdhE
youtube.com/watch?v=V9z8FbJ589s
youtube.com/watch?v=bOJylAtATOg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Wen9pI8iDZU
youtube.com/watch?v=QucskIJCvSU
jta.org/quick-reads/israel-joins-un-critics-of-russias-occupation-of-crimea
youtube.com/watch?v=OQJQ9OhuUgs
english.iswnews.com/4193/nihm-front-graveyard-of-saudi-coalition-armored-vehicles-map-battlefield-report/
tagesschau.de/ausland/rueckkehr-fuer-irak-fluechtlinge-101.html
ejmagnier.com/2018/12/14/new-rules-of-engagement-between-syria-and-israel-as-russia-changes-its-position
genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/
nziv.net/16704
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5428437,00.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-knesset-approves-netanyahu-s-appointment-as-defense-minister-by-narrow-margin-1.6759310
twitter.com/MapsSyria/status/1068082686139473920
japantoday.com/category/national/putin-calendar-sales-surpassing-those-of-japanese-stars-in-japan
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-hezbollah-s-barbarossa-op-how-netanyahu-was-convinced-to-pursue-the-tunnels-1.6748895
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AHEM
Fuck DRUMPF

This is peak performance, you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: mapa 2.png (884x385, 64K)

Brcko district is independent you Bosnian fascist

Good morning and death to America of course!

Attached: .jpg (442x666, 93K)

Kurds will pussy out and blame Assad/Russia somehow

I want a new devs for Christmas

You'll have to ask the watermelon seller nicely.

Attached: 1536222539362.png (494x270, 240K)

umm, guys?
aljazeera.com/news/2018/12/force-israel-lebanon-border-tunnels-violate-2006-truce-181217193539349.html

Attached: ....png (902x819, 964K)

Fixed it.

Added independent Brcko Empire, Merchant Theocracy of Posavina, Pirate states of Dalmatia, Anarcho Primitivist Agrarian Utopian Communist Union of Slavovian Muncipallities, Holy Roman FYROM Empire and most inportantly Hercegovian NDH

Attached: mapa 3.png (884x385, 66K)

Damn it leaf ..

Attached: Capture.png (230x97, 6K)

>Devs Dec 11

/sg/ - A shadow of it's former self.

Attached: bAhFr.jpg (320x320, 58K)

How about EU-style system, but with cybernitization and without idiotic bureaucracy? Unifided international politics (including zero migracy politics), economics, defense, standardization processes and independent internal?
Or does this lead to a huge consumption of resources?

For land border, of course.
Besides, they are both christian nations with acceptable average IQ (after gypsy got GULAGED.SU, of course), so why not?

>Ukrainian command to send 20,000 troops to Donbass for assault operation

dan-news.info/en/defence-en/ukrainian-command-to-send-20000-troops-to-donbass-for-assault-operation.html

Been saying that for years

rt.com/news/446651-vladimir-putin-japan-calendar/

Attached: LiAlQ.jpg (826x720, 134K)

I know. But it gives me adrenaline boost every time.

Putin offers a citizenship of Russia for ukrainians
infoline.ua/main/world/Putin-predlagaet-ukraincam-grazhdanstvo--po-uproschenke----Reshil-vseh-peremanit-_326441.html

Even though Serbia might almost be little Russia, with Croatia being you Poland, Chechya, being your successful Kosovo, Belarus, your Montenigger etc... etc...

Unlike you we Serbs lost so much, we got punished, encircled, blackmailed, humiliated with no option to fight back, literally occupied and ethnically cleansed, blamed for everything and then shit upon for some extra giggles.

We lost Cyrillic to memeing Yugoshitia, about 50/50 in Serbia people write Cyrillic and that's mostly old farts, all of our shops are in Latin and little by little goverment documents too.

Human lives, territory economical looses are astronomical and we Serbs as people will never recover, we did not even cut out losses, nor did we unite in goal.

Uniting with same people who brought death and disaster to us? Maniacs? Criminals and organ trafickers? Muslim terrorists and jihadists? No fuck them all.

They can now enjoy being US puppet state all they want.

We now want what's our to be our and be left alone for a while.

>We now want what's our to be our and be left alone for a while.
You literally cant, its not possible anymore, you are landlocked and surrounded by EU and NATO.
Only two things you can do:
One is to slowly become a member of EU and NATO, because there is no way out and most of your people will slowly starting to like them like liberal shits in Belgrade
And the other is to fight. Fight for closer alliances with Russia and China, fight for patriotism inside country and most important, another war is needed. Take a fucking gamble and make a new war, you can only win or at least go out with dignity. Because by choosinng the first option you already lost.

Americans never wanted to go to Syria in the first place. Not even our representatives did until the kikes bought them out. Chances are we'll end up toppling their government when we were just supposed to be fighting ISIS. Fuck this world.
haaretz.com/aipac-pushing-hard-for-syria-action-1.5330700

Attached: 2405897435.png (612x349, 49K)

>Southfront; December 17
youtube.com/watch?v=e_kPun3FtJk

>Americans never wanted to go to Syria in the first place.
>when we were just supposed to be fighting ISIS.

Attached: 1518641461157.jpg (1361x1500, 254K)

>New Rules of engagement between Syria and Israel, as Russia changes its position

Syria will adopt a new rule of engagement with Israel now that Russia has taken a tougher and clearer stance on the conflict between Israel and the “Axis of the Resistance”. Henceforth, Damascus will be responding to any Israeli strike. If it damages a specific military target it will reply with a strike against a similar objective in Israel. Decision makers in Damascus said “Syria will not hesitate to hit an Israeli airport if Damascus airport is targeted and hit by Israel. This will be with the consent of the Russian military based in the Levant”.

friendsofsyria.wordpress.com/2018/12/15/new-rules-of-engagement-between-syria-and-israel-as-russia-changes-its-position/

>chances are we'll end up toppling our government

Attached: still-waiting.jpg (483x270, 64K)

wow i cant read

Attached: 1526585002374.gif (300x200, 82K)

The same thing applies let's be honest.

Why do we allow shit skin general on Jow Forums the absolute state of this larping board.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bp0C0Oi-8Bw

/ug/ when?
Goddamnit i want new war!

youtube.com/watch?v=0Xd8uywwdhE

Aside from the top few, those are my devs, you ungrateful frog. Go do something useful like burn your country to the ground, k?

Never, Putin has what he wants in Ukraine.

youtube.com/watch?v=V9z8FbJ589s

Attached: Erdocaust.png (900x647, 992K)

not talking about the devs, Im talking about the date..

Putin maybe but not Poroschenko

He will do what his handlers in Washington tell him.

Attached: CfLoQUwXIAAo5Pt.jpg (897x342, 36K)

Do you think that we lost significantly less?
We lost up to 14 million of people (in RSFSR, direct only, not including migration), up to 75% of industrial potential, 3/4 of fleet, etc., etc., etc.
Our political system is a joke, our opposition and half of officials is a fuckign liberals, economics is still resource oriented and STD/drugs epidemic still here.

Maybe I'm a depressing hypocrite, but you know, Yugobro, you either fight against GloboHomo/Neocohens, or give up and go jerking on traps.

Attached: we were born to fly.jpg (1024x768, 211K)

How is that a policy flip-flop? You really think the US will just leave Syria alone? They're still going to keep trying to fuck with Assad, as long as Hezbollah and Iran are involved. You're on par with /ptg/'s delusions if you think this is some new policy or something positive.

Important The cease-fire in the province of Al-Hudaydah is now in effect

youtube.com/watch?v=bOJylAtATOg&feature=youtu.be

Some combat footage from Najran yesterday.

women aren't cattle

Attached: Houtheja.png (1918x1003, 3.74M)

Probably, but who knows..
. He will face pressure from his public opinion and political opponents. We'll see how he will react

Swedish process at work ?

Hey kids, long time no see. Still comfy?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wen9pI8iDZU

>youtube.com/watch?v=QucskIJCvSU
he lives in the garage now or whatever that thing is

Happening when? I want to see the turkroach tears

>Israel voted in favor of a U.N. resolution condemning Russia’s occupation of Ukraine’s Crimean peninsula.

>The General Assembly vote Monday demonstrated how Israel has gradually abandoned its neutrality on the Crimea issue amid a deterioration in relations with Russia.

jta.org/quick-reads/israel-joins-un-critics-of-russias-occupation-of-crimea

So, no more geolocating airstrikes, massive advances, or nail-biting sieges?
Dammit, /sg/.

Attached: sad kid.png (458x364, 151K)

>I CAN'T LEAVE MAN OK IDE BE WALKING AWAY FROM EVERYTHING INCLUDING ECHO, RIGHT NOW I HAVE HER EVERYDAY, I MAKE HER BREAKFAST, OMELETE WITH CHEESE AND SOME TOAST ALL I HAVE DO IS IGNORE HER SAME AS WHAT SHE DOES ME I'LL EXPLAIN IN TOMOROWS VID FOR OTHERS, YOU DON'T JUST LEAVE YOUR FAMILY AND GO, ECHO WOULD PAY A HEAVEY TOLL, AND ME IT BE HARDEST, IM NOT RICH EITHER JUST NORMAL GUY

don't marry chinksectoids

dont even talk about a blackpill for your country unless you are a sandnigger like me. You ruskis will be fine in the end.

the fuck, why would Israelis do this?
I thought their approach there was actually quite solid and smart

They feel as if Russia's doing the same to them probably.

doing what?
what every country in the world with a sensible foreign policy does?
voting to condemn illegla occupation as it's illegal in the UN charta?

>Israel
>condemning occupation
quite the chutzpah

UN meetings are the most exciting things that happen nowadays
That and ocasional Ukrop fuckup

Attached: UkranianTactics.png (796x3951, 2.53M)

yes yes, lovely

did you watch this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=OQJQ9OhuUgs

peak is at 7:30

yes, there were negotiation for a cease in Taiz also.

G O L A N
O
L
A
N

>Nihm Front, Graveyard of Saudi Coalition Armored Vehicles; Map + Battlefield Report

english.iswnews.com/4193/nihm-front-graveyard-of-saudi-coalition-armored-vehicles-map-battlefield-report/

Attached: Nihm-v2-17dec18-26azr97-copy-1024x1013.jpg (1024x1013, 281K)

mercenaries claims

Attached: 1b151bdf-9323-42a1-b1f5-f33d31a80dd1.jpg (1280x611, 170K)

right?
maybe some jew can explain what the reasoning of their corrupt criminal president Bibi is

Nice and organized retreat.

tagesschau.de/ausland/rueckkehr-fuer-irak-fluechtlinge-101.html
>Mass encourages Iraqi refugees to return

Russia has been opposed to Israel for a long time, and they've grown more hostile recently, especially if this is to be believed;

ejmagnier.com/2018/12/14/new-rules-of-engagement-between-syria-and-israel-as-russia-changes-its-position

once the pretense is dropped what remains is open hostility. basically, war soon and very soon

ohh right, the Russian airplane Syria shot down
when trying to defend against Israeli attacks.
I actually totally forgot that incident

>G O L A N
Look into Genie Oil and Gas, the company to whom Israel gave the rights to drill for oil in the Golan.
Specifically, look at who sits on their Strategic Advisory Board;
genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/

That's besides the point. It's not about right or wrong (for either of them).

what did nziv mean by this?

>in time of war, all the cellular communications in the south will be paralyzed, both civilian and military. Cellular paralysis will turn the South into a black hole in terms of Israel's tremendous firepower. All the sophisticated systems of the air force will not be relevant. Without precise bank targets and real-time control are useless. In the meantime, simple, technologically sophisticated Egyptian forces equipped with direct-directed weapons systems, such as tanks, artillery and anti-tank missiles, will be smuggled in by runners and flags without the need for cellular communications. With an electromagnetic black hole in the environment that prevents all IDF intelligence and air systems from hitting it. All the sophisticated systems of the air force will not be relevant. Without precise bank targets and real-time control are useless. In the meantime, simple, technologically sophisticated Egyptian forces equipped with direct-directed weapons systems, such as tanks, artillery and anti-tank missiles, will be smuggled in by runners and flags without the need for cellular communications. With an electromagnetic black hole in the environment that prevents all IDF intelligence and air systems from hitting it. All the sophisticated systems of the air force will not be relevant. Without precise bank targets and real-time control are useless. In the meantime, simple, technologically sophisticated Egyptian forces equipped with direct-directed weapons systems, such as tanks, artillery and anti-tank missiles, will be smuggled in by runners and flags without the need for cellular communications. With an electromagnetic black hole in the environment that prevents all IDF intelligence and air systems from hitting it
nziv.net/16704

I have known this for a long time.
I wonder what will win - public interest or "some individuals"?

30 years ago, my country sent a spaceplane with narrow AI, flight took place in fully automatic mode.
Now my country barely can launch a satellite on orbit.

of course, I thought it was geopolitically smart to play nice with Russia

Alexey Birilin, Donbas People's Militia, KIA.
13.03.1969 - 06. 12.2018

Press F to pay respects

Attached: DutfTGlWwAAAs1l.jpg (467x604, 33K)

>A day before the United Nations Security Council convenes to discuss Hezbollah's tunnels dug into Israel from Lebanon, the Israel Defense Forces on Tuesday released new footage from inside one of the captured passageways, showing its advanced construction.

>A former senior Lebanese government official claimed Tuesday that Hezbollah's tunnels and the weapons they keep underground do not constitute a violation of UN Resolution 1701.

>Mitri said that, "the article in the resolution that defines there would be no weapons south of the Litani River, with the exception of the Lebanon army and UNIFIL, does not directly address this matter. If there is nothing visible over ground, and if this weapon is underground, then it is not visible and therefore it does not exist."

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5428437,00.html

Well, it's been nice chatting with the old gang. I'm off to bed guys. Might look back in sometime. Hope you all have a merry Christmas.

>197029437
forgot about pik

Attached: future is bright.jpg (700x479, 73K)

coolio borther, I'll keep the Australian nighttime gang gang going for another half hour.

>Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's appointment as defense minister was approved Monday by a narrow majority in the Knesset, with 59 lawmakers voting in favor of the controversial appointment and 56 opposing it. The prime minister now holds the defense, immigration, health and foreign portolios.

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-knesset-approves-netanyahu-s-appointment-as-defense-minister-by-narrow-margin-1.6759310

>Maps shows all the administrative provinces (wilayat) with their exact border areas which were used and addressed by the Islamic State, the HD version of the map can be found on the following link:

twitter.com/MapsSyria/status/1068082686139473920

Attached: DtKXh8mWkAELTXs.jpg (1200x918, 108K)

wilayat al khayr looks like Chad

>The current leader in 2019 calendar sales at a popular chain store in Japan is not a fresh-faced young idol, nor is it a sexy heart-throb actor. Rather, Vladimir Putin, the 66-year-old president of Russia

japantoday.com/category/national/putin-calendar-sales-surpassing-those-of-japanese-stars-in-japan

>wilayat Quneitra
>collaborated with IDF
Wut?

he made that wrong map, borders are incorrect with provinces that never existed

I am out of the loop, who are who in this video?

What are the mistakes?

will he get all the ministerial roles soon?

Attached: 1526155523876.gif (69x120, 49K)

many but latakia, tartus, dera, suweyda, duhok, erbil and suleymaniya provinces never existed

Are they planned provences?

Yes but that's why they are not called 'Wilayat', the mapmaker never claimed that these provinces existed under IS administration.

idk, but ISIS already totally changed its provinces organization with iraq being 1 and levant another.
even the borders are wrong and some of the non existent provinces i quoted were parts of others which did exist

Tell me which non-existent province existed under a one which did exist?

>'Hezbollah's Operation Barbarossa': How Army Chief Pushed Netanyahu to Go After the Tunnels

>A source privy to some of the discussions about launching the operation in the north asserted that Eisenkot exerted more pressure on this issue than on any other issue since taking over as chief of general staff. According to people who were at the discussions, Eisenkot pushed to start destroying the tunnels as soon as possible and wrangled with several security cabinet ministers, especially with Lieberman and Education Minister Naftali Bennett. Eisenkot insisted it would be mistaken to launch an operation in the south before tackling the threat of Hezbollah tunnels, they said.

>“This is the organization’s [Hezbollah’s] next Operation Barbarossa against Israel,” Eisenkot said, referring to Germany’s surprise invasion against the Soviet Union in June 1941. “This is Hezbollah’s most significant part of the next confrontation,”

>During another discussion, Eisenkot presented a letter from Northern Command head Maj. Gen. Yoel Strick, in which the general warned that the delay could lead to the loss of the element of surprise, and would allow Hezbollah to carry out a deadly attack.

>At another meeting, the chief of staff asked specifically to include Strick’s warnings in the minutes. Security sources said that Netanyahu was not pleased that Eisenkot had brought the letter, let alone sought to insert it in the protocol. But according to the sources, this was the moment that shifted the balance, because afterward Netanyahu gave the operation the green light. “Eisenkot, like all those present at that security discussion, knew unequivocally that no one could avoid taking responsibility for a terror attack coming from Lebanon when there were minutes in which the chief of staff and the head of Northern Command were warning of one”

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-hezbollah-s-barbarossa-op-how-netanyahu-was-convinced-to-pursue-the-tunnels-1.6748895

2 examples
tartus and latakia were part of the coastal province
suweida and dera were part of damascus

What is the name of the coastal province in Arabic? ِSuweida was part of Damascus but Daraa and Qunaitra were part of Hawran Wilaya if I'm not mistaken.

Turkey is about to attack dem gurds, how will US respond? They aren't moving, so will turkey just tell them to gtfo and leave their turkish bases? that would also mean Turkey would leave NATO

i am talking about the dera governorate, not the part that became hawran province
the coastal province is wilayat sahel, was formed back in 2013 but essentially claimed the terrorist attacks in tartus, jableh and latakia since the ISIS retreat

>how will US respond
sounds like mutts gave the green light to erdoggo but we'll see

Here from /ptg/ to say two things:

1) im glad that we are no longer seeking regime change, that was a horrible policy to begin with, and it is good to see we are learning from past mistakes (cough hillary as secretary of state)

2) remember that time putin and trump ran bombing runs on Syrian air bases, and you guys threw the BIGGEST hissy fit of all time on Jow Forums and shitted up /qa/ BEGGING for ptg to be removed from Jow Forums? Sad.

I wanted to like you guys. I did. Ive come here before and lurked. Many of you have given up the vehement trump bashing, but there are a LOT of you who will remember what i said in number 2 and defend it to death, or simply ignore it because youre embarassed.