Mainland Invasion of the United States

Let’s brainstorm it.

The year is 1942, Europe has fallen to Fascist rule and Hitler & co have set their sights on the US and are planning an invasion on the US mainland. In this universe, the US has not joined the war since Japan never attacked Pearl Harbor.

How do you successfully invade and occupy the United States, taking military strength, production, populace and gun ownership into account?

Attached: B5B3F4EE-C4EB-4859-A1E0-1974971A8A9A.jpg (1200x800, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9ag2x3CS9M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Write a letter to Mexico telling them to send a wave of welfare parasite immigrants.

The USA would have the world's largest navy in the water before you could even think about it.

Wait a couple of decades till they destroy themselves from the inside.

With my dick.

forest fires on west coast from japanese agents
german submarines on east coast sinking US trade ships
move communist agents in through mexican border to organize dissension and destroy necessary infrastructure

all this until US signs a treaty, there would be no reason to destroy US, just isolate it from rest of the world, German and Japanese industry would eclipse USA within 20 years

>implying Adolf wanted to invade mutt/jew central

If the war in europe is won, then WWII is over

They should prove the superiority of their ideology over the coming decades and then support South America going fascist. If USA had any sense they would eventually come to friendly terms with Hitler.

The problem here is Japan dragging Germany into this conflict

They had huge problems with the Amerikabomber, I'm not sure when they'd have succeeded (if at all), even without the pressure of the fronts so close to home.

Since the 1700's, whenever the mainland had acknowledged even the tiniest threat, the entire navy would shieldwall the country. I honestly do not think that the Germans could have ever dreamed of invading us, first because of the distance and second because of their lack of oil.

Plant eucalyptus trees while on holiday
Wait
All this costly military equipment is not necessary

Attached: 1542881732819.jpg (960x665, 101K)

Occupying it for any period of time would be extremely difficult due to thousands of miles of terrain you'd have to traverse via Alaska/Canada and/or the ocean. It would be harder to subdue than Russia but not impossible if the majority of the world pooled its military and production capacity together. I don't believe the Axis powers would have been able to invade it back then. It's possible now, though (assuming they'd be able to defeat or punch through our massive navy).

I don't think there would have been an invasion of the USA but is the correct answer. Also give all the Jews the opportunity to migrate there

I don't think either that USA invasion would have realistically ever planned. If Germany had won domination over the Eurasian Heartland and Japan had gained self-sufficiency in Asia (mostly regarding oil), they would had superior manpower, technology and industry to simply isolate North America into submission or a treaty. Perhaps even instigate German Americans into taking their country from their Anglo-Jewish establishment.

If they ever would have got in such position, it'd had been an arms race over nuclear weapons.

>Japanese agents
Ever heard of the camps Juan? All Japanese citizens were rightly striped of their rights. In addition to this, japan was loosing to China, and even if the Soviet Union capitulated, germany would not have sent their tanks across fucking Siberia.

Why are all you alternate history fags so fucking stupid? It really never fails to amaze me.

The stupidity of these fucks are absolutely incredible. They live in fantasy land, rent-free.

Shitty LARP thread. All these replies. I just threw up a little in my mouth.

The German war machine would of done something that most American gun owners would shit their pants over.

Complete genocide. The fact they wouldn't take prisoners would set in real quick. Plus scorched earth policies and tactical nukes would come into play because Germany was behind America slightly.

Most blacks in America would fight for Hitler because he wasn't against blacks. Literally a fact that he wasn't a white supremacist and most goys have fallen for that. The US would be invaded in 42. DC would fall quick as fuck. The US Navy jf fighting g both Japan and Germany would be destroyed. But with heavy losses on both sides. America would lose its footing constantly and its guerilla forces would be front line and center for the newest doomsday tools to make examples out of resistance. America would have until 46 the latest. 47 at worst. 44 or 45 earliest.

Attached: CAp5B3v.jpg (530x442, 108K)

To add to this. If Germany has full military use on the US and its land, its finished for America.

You don't

* if fighting both

Yeah my tired is setting in.

"If you invaded the United States you would lose, there'd be a rifle behind every grass blade" - Emperor Hirohito.

Well mexico may unite qith germany, argentina would be fighting brasil and chile. Dont know about other countries, maybe ecuador joins the axis

"uh americans have guns so nobody can take us" meme.

Oh right so when the Germans armed thousands of civilians, who a lot were ww1 vets and had training, against actual military forces they were absolute shit.

But ya know, small groups of American armed civilians would totally do much better..

FANTASY FUCKING LAND.

The Germans would be brutal to resistance and your resistance would soon end. You'd have a choice.. go up against them and lose or join the Reich and be a citizen and continue your life.

hitler literally said the US was of no worth due to it being made of "jews and negroes." Boy was he right.

Attached: images.png (246x205, 4K)

If both Germany and Japan were at war with the USA, then they would effectively split the US navy in two parts. A scenario where Germany invades North America would be this. First Hitler would have to cripple the Soviets navy wise (no way they could be conquered in 1942). Then achieve naval and air supremecy in the Atlantic while setting up air bases on islands like Bermuda and Greenland. From there wait until the nuclear bomb is invented and use 1-5 bombs waiting for the US to surrender. There is no way America could use their bombs as the axis would have air and naval supremacy.

Invade Brazil, and move up from there. There's no way you can invade the USA directly, Germany doesn't have the navy for it.

>1942
Assuming that no diplomatic option is viable and that USSR is conquered too (or otherwise East Front again more important), the only option is to... build.
I think around 3-4 years would be needed for Nazis to outdo USA on the sea while securing fully supplies of oil and such, securing themselves from starving.
Without outdoing USA on the sea any real invasion would fail. The cheesy "secretly move army to Mexico lol" tactics would obviously fail.

However, if UK's dominions submitted to Hitler, including Canada, then it could be somewhat possible. But being an American I would occupy the Canada the moment I would see that shit.

You don't. Invading the US is a pain in the ass, no matter who is occupying it. If you start from Brazil, have fun with fucking jungle warfare, if you invade by sea, you have to experience Normandy 20+ times. The south is a barren desert your troops will stave in, and the north is a barren tundra your troops will starve in.

What if Nazis allowed states to do whatever they want as long as they are loyal to Nazis? Aka form new USA, make Texas independent, etc?
In short, would Americans fight for Washington?

If the Americans never joined the war, (Assuming the Nazis and the Japs don't get stopped out by the unending mass of slavs and chinks), then we would probably come to some sort of agreement. Sure the population would be upset, but if Hitler did somehow manage to beat the soviets and the brits, our chance of winning a war where we have to invade by sea? 30% at best.

So probably yes, we would make some sort of deal with Hitler

That was admiral Yamamoto that said that not the emperor

and the saying actually goes we could never realistically invade the US mainland behind every blade of grass is an American with a rifle

Alaska isn't a state yet dummy... but you're black and ignorant by nature

Which is BS.

weapons are not hard to come by in the middle east or africa and yet small aggressive groups dominate.

The whole "all us citizens have guns" and thus you couldn't win is based on theory but all empirical evidence we have of actual scenarios that's not how it happens.

Sure, if you have equal firepower. How many of you have anti-tank weaponry? How are your little pea shooters going to cope against German bombers glassing your land?

Just fantasy.. utter fantasy.

This:, unironically.
Problem is, that Germany had behavioural sink too, so dunno if it would have worked..

But, Russian bro, you got A LOT of behavioural sink too..
You women apparently don't like religion, and making babies.
I wonder why.. Pic related..? LMAO

Attached: 1541733500033.jpg (690x441, 35K)

We beat the British with 15% of the population of the colonies and they where a super power

You don't, the USA is like the USSR except with Destroyers instead of T34s
youtube.com/watch?v=l9ag2x3CS9M
GERMANY COULD NOT BEAT THE THE USSR BY ITSELF
GERMANY COULD NOT BEAT THE USA BY ITSELF
GERMANY COULD MAYBE BEAT THE UK IF THEY GOT LUCKY AND THE BRITISH NAVY JUST DISAPPEARED MAGICALLY
YOU AUTIST FUCKS NEED TO READ BOOKS ON LOGISTICS INSTEAD OF MASTURBATING TO MEME BATTLES

And we also produced over 88000 tanks in 5 years how would they ever hope to win a war of attrition

And we are also a United country at that point sure maybe we can destroy tanks but how do you occupy towns when they're over millions of people with weaponry who will fight you. How do you possibly bring enough manpower to the mainland United States to even begin to fight it

The population of the US was nearly double that of Germany during wwii, so this "small group" you're talking about is just plain unrealistic. Also, they would have just nuked germany.

And you also got to think we had a military of 16 million by the end of world War II

Jacksonville, virginia, new york in first raid. Two big navy facilities and a commerce town. Then do secondary bases more inland like montgomery or georgia north carolina. Eventually take everything out slowly up to the appalachians and leave dc for last.

REALLY?? You are seriously going to sue this as an argument.. I don't even know if I want to continue with someone so stupid.

I said if you had "equal firepower" which you did, but that war was a French (another superpower) war by proxy. The British Empire had the colonies there as low status and were invested in places of greater importance (India)

You literally have the "farmers versus super power" American idiot argument. Learn your own history and it's not even comparable to ww2 Germany.

Jesus christ.. wtf man.

Probably first invade Canada. Establish a local Quebec state to gain support from French Canada. From there attack USA.

I know my history the French is the reason why we wonthe Battle of Yorktown which was the deciding factor of which gained our independence. But they weren't on the ground fighting they were mostly supplies and the Navy. They never fought on the ground it was us. In which a bunch of farmers beat their army who own their own weapons

Because the Germans would own most of Europe and create an equal numbers of superior quality. Their rocket scientists would have continued their work forward.

God.. you are a teenager.. that's not how it works.. it's the reason small well armed groups dominate places. Normal people in little groups wont go up against trained military.

THEY ARE CIVILIANS! The Germans tried it with their Volkssturm They were SHIT. GARBAGE. POINTLESS. That's real evidence.. not your fantasy scenario.

>Probably first invade Canada. Establish a local Quebec state to gain support from French Canada. From there attack USA.

The first moment Canada gets invaded, USA moves into canada, thus no real difference.
I would say go for mexico for a surprise effect then then rush into USA to create the biggest panic possible.

They globalists have been asking this question for centuries. It's never going to to happen.

>We
Ancestors of 90% of american whites did not live in the USA during the American war of indepednence. How could you claim this history at all?

yeah. fucking morons should already know about US involvement, and =at least * know about the jesuits who came from jews, who influenced the pope and hitler into starting it

>THEY ARE CIVILIANS! The Germans tried it with their Volkssturm They were SHIT. GARBAGE. POINTLESS. That's real evidence.. not your fantasy scenario.
Implying the soviets didnt take civilians.

>invading America through Alaska
There's a reason Russia sold that untamed shithole to the U.S. and it wasn't for vodka money.

Because my family came to the colonies in 1732?

Wouldn't happen. If Germany did manage to run the Soviets out of European Russia it'd cost so many lives they'd probably just park the bus afterwards.

Best bet is putting plants in the US government.

You don't. No power had a navy capable of actually moving enough troops to even try.

There's a reason why my family owns most of fucking plant City and Brandon

There would have been peace. Although if you really want to speculate - the Germans would have developed the atomic bomb and in a state of war probably would have obliterated military assets with them crippling US capabilities to respond. Capture DC and lay siege to the cities who don't surrender. I can picture the south joining to help

WHAT? My point is armed civilians rarely stand a chance against trained military. So random armed Americans are not going to stand a good chance against a military.

Plus, they might if the Germans were going to kill them but the Germans would just offer them to join the Reich and most people would give up resistance at that point.

Still didn't answer the question of nukes. You haven't even addressed how the germans would have made it to mainland US without significant pushback from the US Navy. It's a fantasy scenario to even imagine the German army in a position to invade the US, much less try to surmise the effectiveness of our citizenry against their army.

Do the US have the A-bomb yet? Because if they do then it's basically impossible without getting utterly annihilated since they would absolutely start using them once they have them.

No you mean they sent old men and children to die for Hitler even though they I knew it was pointless that they had already lost

There is no foreseeable way either country could invade the US. Neither country has a navy strong enough or numerous enough to match the USN, which means any invasion that manages to sneak by somehow will immediately have its naval supply line cut off and wouldn't be able to procure enough supplies or any reinforcements to sustain itself if it gets in a single skirmish.

Time is actively against them too because American production numbers are absurd as soon as we enter ww2. they build more ships in one year than Japan had total. they are also working on nukes. And you bet your ass bombs will be dropped until both surrender, neither countries bombers capable of reaching the mainland even if they build nukes to counter.

>If the war in europe is won, then WWII is over
They can say ww2 is over all they want but due to pearl, America entered the war with a burning revenge boner. they will not stop just because the UK falls.

To win ww2, America has to not be attacked. If the US are the ones to declare war there will be less support and the population may prefer to keep isolation, so they may be willing to exit the war despite no real losses.
That will not happen if they are attacked.

Nobody has ever taken us, you can squeal in a little LARP thread but it doesn't change reality

>that map
>marching through Alaska

LOLLLLLLLLL

It’s not possible. Even japan knew this during the war which is why they attacked Pearl Harbor and not the mainland US

And how would Germany even have the manpower after fighting Russia to even think of invading the mainland? you seem to forget that the United States is bigger than fucking all of Europe. There's no way in hell they would ever be able to occupy it

Because all the European navy are now under German control and production.

Maybe they could not invade but if they could, armed civilians are not going to be an effective force. That's the main point.

This meme that somehow Americans citizens will come out in tens of thousands and operate as a military force is absurd.

Even the UK had it's veterans (Dads army) as a last resort force if the Germans invaded but knew it was pretty much just a delaying tactic.

One German division going area to area is going to suffer any real resistance. Communication is key and civvies just don't have that.

Dude, desu, you are n't thinking.
Why invade a country? To control it's people.
To do that, you need them docile/unable to rebel.
If they have weapons, they can cause disorders, and this defeats the purpose of invading.
I mean, look at middle east, you guys and the maericans invaded it, and you ( and the americans will later ) had to leave after a while.
And they DIDN'T have weapons like the people in the USA.
That's why, you want to invade the USA?
Either you nuke them, and you break their homeland ( which kinds defeats the point of an invasion ), or you take away their weapons first ( that's why there are many there pushing for the "gun control" meme LOL ).

>armed civilians rarely stand a chance

true but thats why we wouldn't be fighting you straight up like a regular army

To invade America you would need millions of troops to protect your supply lines and rear areas. The country is so fucking big. Any isolated outpost is going to get overrun by rednecks.

All of the power lines/gris are going to be taken down and destroyed. Every highway is going to be filled with IEDs.

Controlling all of America is almost impossible

How was that an invasion of Afghanistan?

I doubt US could muster more navy than the whole of europe conqured by adolf and half of asia conquered by hiro

Oh that's right you guys got your shit kicked in by a bunch of goatfuckers

Veterans and teenage boys who had military training. They didn't make a single difference. Pockets of actual SS fighters left made a bigger difference than a a group of of a few 100 civilians.

They were better trained and more combat ready than fucking Hillybilly Joe and his mates.

It would be a handful advice, but in this case Henry Ford was already president.

If Hitler was as smart as Putin, he would have tapped into the trump base and had the country fold from within like it is now...then conspire with his new base to establish a new government elect and cou.

Unfortunately for him, the internet was not yet invented.

Push Mexico to war with the USA.
Join the war against Mexico so I can invade and move my troops there without the US objecting.
Stir-up South vs North friction using propaganda and false flag ops until they start a Civil War.
Wait until both are weak enough.
Join the war on South's side and defeat the North.
Round up and execute all political leaders and military officers of both sides.

>I would say go for mexico
Didn`t they tried this already in WWI?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram

Than again supposedly the Zimmerman telegram was fake.

The best option would not be ally with Mexico, but with Brazil and Argentina who at that time had pro-fascist governments (Vargas and Peron).

Once the Germans convince the two to join the war they get a stronghold in the western hemisphere and a land invasion on US soil is more likely.

>100's of civs
Vs
>10,000s of civ in every city you try to take

Only Mexico, pal.

>teeny tiny percentage of europeans dominate africa and india even though they have great land masses

Do you even empirical evidence and history or just pure fantasy theory?

>absurd

Americans love to be underdogs. Most Americans have multiple guns in their homes. Tons of people love camping. Then you add the actual military vets into the equation. And then add all the edgy teens that grew up playing COD and shit.

There is nothing Americans would love more to do than to kill an invader. It would be a hoot.

Please come and invade America so we can actually have a real war for once. No American militia is going to straight up fight you in a real battle. It'll be like Vietnam all over again except 10x bigger

You two must be WASPs than.

You're comparing undeveloped Nations versus a first world nationthey didn't need to have big military forces to subdue the locals of undeveloped Nations cuz they didn't have the means to fight back we were on par with fucking Germany in industry

You would fight for nothing though.. just join the Reich and live in peace.

The Germans would set up factories there and supplies. It's the Americans who would have no supplies and starve. Plus once you see the brutal German response you'll see it's not worth it.

that doesnt work because the Germany would be no match for the remnants of the British Fleet in Canada and the US fleet.
You would need at least 15 years full production to come even close.

>Thinking any army in the world can hold Arizona in the summer, Wisconsin in the winter, Florida, Alaska etc etc etc

You cannot physically conquer all of America. Its too fucking big and diverse. No army in the world has the manpower it takes to hold that much territory.

The biggest issue here no one is talking about is logistics. Germany couldn’t extend its supply lines over land effectively enough to take Moscow, and never seriously considered attempting to take Britain because of the impossibility of supplying all those troops with hostile British air and naval presence interfering.

So how would they fare with trying to occupy the Ohio valley or the Rockies from a few ports—staffed 90% by resentful Americans—when they also have to pacify and occupy Russia, invade North Africa, seize the Suez. help Japan not get beaten by China...

Attached: 3A5EDB14-1467-4FC5-9F96-5CBA6353F098.jpg (260x195, 6K)

>Stir-up South vs North friction using propaganda and false flag ops until they start a Civil War.
The Germans should have claimed in theri propaganda that the USA will one day be a non-white country.

How would we have no supplies? We were the world's largest producer of grain at that time in history

The same way the Americans took the continent from the natives, genetically engineer a plague and let it loose in the major cities. Once they're weakened like this you might actually be able to gain a foothold in Cuba to launch attacks from. Try to cut off food supplies at first so they can't feed themselves, hell you could even try introducing pests that eat crops like corn. In order to take the US you'd have to be willing to do some pretty horrible stuff and use unconventional tactics.

And you are stupid too, worse than the russian.
They don't NEED to invade you!
They ll be retarded to do that whitout taking away your weapons first.
If i were to kill the USA ( and yes, this sickens me ), i would just comply.
I would simply make you drunk whit power, till your behavioural sink is so bad that you are fucked internally.
You don't make kids anymore, you mass import, then you cause sexual and racial tensions, then you crashthe economy, then after people are legit poor, but too unhealty pridefull, they will figth themselves, and balkanize.
At that point you would WANT a foreign nation to come in and save you.
This is Soviet strategy 101 btw.

Attached: Bezmenov.jpg (375x338, 20K)

You belong in a rubber room.

You're embarrassing yourself, Ivan.

>10,000s of civ in every city you try to take

Who wont operate together as a unit, be broken into little groups, be confused and scared and once they see their people with their heads blown apart will quickly surrender.

Stop larping.

It was obvious back then too.

Just like Warsaw, eh Ivan?

Not once war starts and the Germans target your lines.

I give up. I was conscripted to Russian military and was there for 12 years. You are probably an 18 year old from Minnesota or some shit.

This Russian faggot is a real retard.

>japan was loosing to China
Press F another mind lost to common core.