Why do we keep allowing women to make their own decisions?

And who the fuck goes to Morocco to celebrate Christmas?

Attached: lolquit.jpg (808x590, 87K)

god those fucking teeth

Traveling the middle east without proper male protection... jesus christ. Feminism kills. No joke.

Attached: 1543865243768.png (657x527, 341K)

They didn't go there for celebrating Christmas.

I just want a cute Scandi gf. Is that too much to ask?

S

>cute Scandi
They are alot more rare than you imagine. Most of them are meh-tier on average.

Is it me or do they both kinda look like shit?

If they would have been at home pleasing a man, none of it would have happened.

>women travelling without a man
LMAO

Link to article/archive?

Value lost: Zero

Funny how the Migration Pact was just signed and now women from these countries wont need to travel for this to happen to them

Ugly women

They just wanted to meet some mountain friends:(

Attached: mountain friends.png (1063x515, 162K)

This, they went there to get BLACKED and got exactly that and more because Moroccans are thirstier than pajeets, even old Moroccan men will try to molest MALE tourists in broad daylight.

This legitimately makes me sad. It's like watching the fucking eloi get devoured by morlocks.

even with a male, what can you do against firearms?

really? most of the ones I see on vacation in my country are all +6 +7
maybe cause they are blonde and tanned I dunno

They never should of left the cave, I blame the men. Who didn't bang (sexually and physically) some sense into them. Keep them occupied with a family and they'll never roam.

this two dumb feminists traveling to 3rd world countries alone. lmao

were they raped

Attached: Blade-Runner-2049-review-featured-322x268.jpg (322x268, 16K)

>ywn get to rape and murder 2 cute scandis
Why live, bros?

Toll paid.

They were NPCs. They didn't once consider how dangerous it would be for two white women going to a foreign country full of violent brown men. They were both probably race traitors as well, so, toll paid.

Attached: 1542531682117.png (1000x959, 304K)

Latviabro is right, most of them are "meh" and once they open their mouth they instantly become as attractive as a landwhale.
I avoid most of them as they are trash due to brainwashing.

As if they didn't have an equal chance of getting killed by diversity here?

Its like a small child

Attached: 1545104636556.jpg (500x332, 15K)

>hurr durr refugees welcome

that's right kaffirs !! BTFO HAHAHA

The night is young...

>Morocco
>Middel East
You gotta check those maps user

Hello =DDD is dere any frens in de moundains?
Jesus christ what did she expect? lmao.

Attached: Merry christmas you retarded faggot.jpg (913x855, 123K)

Selection bias. The ugly ones stay at home.

Scandi women are whores. Except they wont even get called a whore until they cheat. They can sleep with a thousand men and dodge all the stigma. It's incredibly rare to find a pure cute scandi gf.
Finland is the same.

Attached: swedish women.png (1280x3127, 1.6M)

Its a muslim majority desert shithole. It might as well be.

lol the best part is they were Scandinavian. Absolutely fucking clueless, these people are like rabbits in a wolves' cage.

Any country which is major muslim is considered “middle east” here.

Turkey, Iran, Morocco, Sweden. All middle eastern countries.

Attached: B3C7A6CD-99C3-4344-B1FD-118485094684.png (548x603, 406K)

kek a great filter

That’s very disconcerting

This.

yeah it tells you something that as self reported sex overall has dropped significantly society wide women are still having more sex than ever.

Based muslims giving the feminists cunts exactly what they voted for

Absolutely nothing of value was lost. Good riddance!

We're very sad that we failed to keep these two gentle souls safe. Safety and security, especially for tourists - are two things that are extremely important for us and that we monitor closely.

Our security police has apprehended a suspect and he will face the consequences.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

GOOD
Any Euro women goung to such places deserves to die

still, can't mudslimes just stop being violent and rude?
Like, we get it, you're dumb and a little crazy, but at least pretend to have some manners.
Making me sympathize with the jews for fuck sake!

I WANT anyone associating with you zoo animals dead by your hands, monkey

>I just want a cute Scandi gf. Is that too much to ask?
Sorry, the last two just went to Morocco and got enriched.

Agreed, brother. They should stay home with their black bulls.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (609x779, 317K)

>liberal retards leave Europe and pretend everywhere is as safe as Europe and then get killed
How many fucking times have we seen this? Mostly women, but not always.

Go traveling to shitskin country instead of raising a white family.

Fuck them.

>what can you do against firearms
Have your own firearms.

>meme flag

HURRRRRR........

They're literally the same kind of women that were holding refugees welcome signs.

Attached: H3AN9XG.jpg (678x381, 50K)

The one on the right is a 9/10 for me I would wife her in an instant

Wow. Low standards, mutts ugly

Even within Europe it's not the same everywhere for women.
Some people in Greece approached me and asked to buy my cousin (female). She refused to go out alone after that.

I view it as natural selection. Maybe it's not a consolation for you, but as far as i'm concerned. I think of these people are enemies of indigenous european people.
Because they jeopardise their own lives. will generally also breed outside their race, but even when they don't... they go back home, vote for race traitors & big government.

Think about it for a minutes. Why would these victims take useless risks & go to some third world shithole in the first place ? Would a race realist, nationalist, conservative take these types of risks ? Would a 'based" woman do that ?

What do all these victims have in common ?
Even the ones who are victims of murder, rape in europe ?
Remember that italian teen who got cut in pieces ? why was she buying drugs from africans in the first place ? (see image attached) where were her parents ? what type of fucking education was she given ? Would a conservative family have a daughter like that ?

Should we truely feel sorry for these people ?

Attached: pamela-mastropietro-2.jpg (556x559, 32K)

You're the meme flag here, DeShaun.

Attached: 3992f91977c04501a9a1046d5bd5750c_6.jpg (1146x563, 518K)

The one on the left reminds me of Varg, Did he just become a tranny and go to desertland to die?

Attached: Incoming call Varg.png (326x406, 146K)

Why do white people always want to travel to dangerous, desolate places like the Middle East? If you want somewhere exotic, just go to somewhere in East Asian or Western Europe.

Attached: 1544175770705.png (256x256, 32K)

I remember seeing recent data on this trend. Higher average rates of promiscuity in Scandinavian women, than in men. Very disturbing, and does not bode well for long term social stability.

or to a local muslim suburb

Is this a new extreme sport, that I am not aware of? Go to violent third world shit hole... see if you don't get killed?

Thanks for reminding me
God i wish i was dead

Muzzie shithole=middle-east
Ancient Egypt=somewhere near the meds like ancient Greek and Rome not in africa tho not really really
Egypt now=middle-east

>pretty women fuck as many men as they can
no shit sherlock. men would do the same if they had the chance

>mfw too white to have qt scandi girls backpacking here
>mfw no face

European can get killed in others Western countries like USA you bunch of imbecile
This is not exclusive to Arab country

reminder that under US migrant criteria moroccans are considered white

Because you cant own someone. You cant control what you dont own

MANY girls travel to Morocco and don’t end up dead. Why does Jow Forums cherry pick?

More often than not, it's a horny and lonely shitskin doing these legitimate rapes and murders

>Morocco
>Middle East
are you sure you are not a fellow burger?

Because we are the middle children of history

Attached: 1544895296417.jpg (288x252, 21K)

They still end up raped

Na. Theyre both plain boring dumb looking white cunts

Lmao good.

>pretty women fuck as many men as they can
No, women fuck as many pretty men as they can
>no shit sherlock. men would do the same if they had the chance
No they wouldnt

>europe
>safe
As a brit you should know that this isnt true

That true faggot.Look the criminal/homicide rate compared to United States of Africa

Yes scandinavia and Scandinavia women suck, never come here.

Just because america as a whole is fucked, doesnt mean that we are off better. Europe is about to become north africa

IS THEIR OWN FAULT FOR GOING TO AN ETHNOSTATE WHERE THEY ARE NOT WELCOME TO. LEAVE THOSE POOR MOROCCANS ALONE!

Attached: 1500787713586.gif (446x384, 46K)

Fuck off gook

>Making me sympathize with the jews for fuck sake!
Cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 1537538288076.jpg (369x496, 21K)

>women fuck as many pretty men as they can
not always but who wants to fuck Lyle Lovett when you can fuck Brad Pitt? Again men do the same thing when given the chance

How do you even make it to the fucking age of 24 and you have no qualms about going travelling in a third world poopskin country without a man to travel with?

All young people are adventurous and instinctively want to go out of their comfort zone into unfamiliar situations, but as a culture we've completely lost the routinated rites of initiation that let young people act on this impulse and actually benefit from a real adventurous experience. Couple that with a parental generation that all handed their kids over to the state for indoctrination, and a free market that capitalizes on this latent, untapped basic human need, and what do you get? Naive young women travelling to an early grave. Fucking sad. Just sad.

Not even. Morocco isn’t the safest place but neither is Moscow. Russians are too drunk to care about rape.

Voor ne keeskop wete precies nie waar marokko ligt, makker!!

I dont think you understand what higher average rates of promiscuity in women than in men mean. It means that women are having more sex than men. That does not mean women are having sex with each other more. It means that there is a minority of men who fuck a majority of women. One man fuck multiple women.

Jesus what frail glass nerves you have. You're sad.

is Mexico City safe? have a friend traveling there with his family this week and I'm kind of scared for him.

yeah but the average person is retarded and take their cue purely from messages sent by society.
I guarantee those same sluts would have been supporters of the 3rd Reich if everyone else was. It is just that society is sick that makes them sick.
Women are never rational actors: they are purely and always products of their culture. Left sluts are right to blame us men for all the problems in society because they have no agency and never will have any.

no but they are not qts. why do you think they travel ?

i just go to brussels.. That's exotic enough for me.

>Upon reaching sexual maturity, females migrate to neighboring communities while males stay in their natal group. Sometimes females will migrate to mate but return to their natal group. Because chimpanzees have babies only once every five or six years, mothers are able to nurture and teach their children intimately.
They are just hardwired to be whores.

answer is obvious OP. Darwinism.

White people have been tainted, many are defective. What we're seeing now is a cleansing of the DNA pool. We will be better for all this carnage in a couple of generations, believe me

Attached: 1544293988848.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

Most contact crimes are crimes of opportunity.
No one's camping in a mountain pass waiting to ambush these two chicks once they walk 10 paces into the killzone. Two girls were probably stumbling around drunk and looked like easy targets, so they got grabbed.

Why'd they kill Varg