Trump going to sign prison break bill

MAGA Pedes will free 1 million violent felons into our streets. Trump is a fucking moron, why is this faggot doing this? Hopefully Cotton’s amendment passes and sinks this shit. And McConnell never should have put this up for a vote.

Attached: F119C3FE-7B7E-4C5A-A4B1-F3F55987A05E.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b
mobile.twitter.com/SenTomCotton
congressweb.com/abc/legislators/info/mbr_id/25/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only two reasons I can guess:

He needs the space to lock up new people, or he’s pandering to niggers in an attempt to cause accelerationism.

No, he’s a fucking moron. Fortunately he has some good instincts, but on this I’m simply at a loss for words.

Soon Trump will be a felon himself

This is a good thing, retard.

WHAT???How is releasing 100k violent niggers a good thing???

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b

Or, this is Jared (((Kushner))) and Ivanka's pet project.
>" daddy daddy daddy I want prison reform pleeeeeease"
>Ok fine

I want to not take major losses. 2 supreme court justices is goid, and maybe a 3rd, but this prison reform shit is 1 dimensional tic tac toe.

It isn't. is a retarded faggot.

>any day now

Hows it feel saying that and knowing its a pipe dream?

There wont be any violent offenders released, this will be nin violent drug niggers and such.
You can post proofs or you can eat my shit.
You can do both if you want, also

Are these really violent felons or is it denying (((Prison companies))) the revenue of people who had a joint on them?

Crime bill is for non violent felons brainlet.

>only non-violent niggers

No such thing

Oh look, reddit is here everyone! Tell me about that global warming, cocksucker.

No it isn’t. Tom Cotton is adding an amendment to block violent felons and sex offenders. Dems are saying they’ll vote no except Doug Jones. Lolbertarians Rand Paul and Mike Lee, as well as Kang Tim Scott said Dats Waycist!

The prison reform is actually unironically a good thing.
And you're a stupid nigger for not understanding that our Justice system needs massive reforms.

Attached: 1543412051064.gif (500x270, 986K)

Nigger you going to actually post a source or are you going to continue to shitpost?

yes if you fight them you might die or grow stronger which in terms of bloodlines is great gift you retarded burger

Attached: smartburger.jpg (298x379, 38K)

>Hopefully Cotton’s
Hi Bill.

We know you're grooming Cotton to be a neocon.

Attached: billkristol.jpg (268x188, 10K)

Source on amendments is Cotton’s Twitter. He has the specific legal loopholes Dems and RINOs are using to get pedos/murderers out early. Says his amendment will close them.

mobile.twitter.com/SenTomCotton

/discussion

>Legislative Director
>Joseph Kristol

congressweb.com/abc/legislators/info/mbr_id/25/

Fucking MAGA PEDES destroying the US with based nigger felons!

Post proof violent or fuck off