So its this faggot shill or not?

So its this faggot shill or not?

Attached: peterson.png (1416x683, 522K)

>wrote Marxist manifesto for the UN
>spoke at a zionist rally
>whites grouping together is bad
Totally our guy, wash your penis and kill yourself

ye, but strange thing he wants strong and independant "man" which is exactly same thing natsoc wants

Lmao no not at all. Natsoc is strong family=strong nation. Also his wife is a kike. He has made several antiwhite statements, strangely the shills will still try to convince us he's on our side.

Can you provide any bit of evidence that would separate him from being a shill?

Shill doesn't even begin to describe this fuck.

Don't be silly goy, go clean your fucking room

Attached: 1533592660715.png (590x594, 498K)

im not trying to convice anyone.. just listening to his most recent interview on youtube

He's not a Christian so yeah he's a Jew shill, hangs out with ben Shapiro all the time

He's just a goofy self help guro, I don't know why everyone is so obsessed with him.

He's married to a Jew as well so that pretty much just makes this whole picture worthless doesn't it

so all these guys Shappiro, Peterson, Rogan are the new wave hidden shills, that try to hide there true intentions?

Well I don't think he's a shill, near as I can tell. He legitimately believes in "enlightened individualism" (whatever that means). And since he's soaking up money from "12 Ways to Wash Your Penis", it's doubtful he's getting paid from anyone else, especialloy since he's worked in academia without any outside money.

I think he's ultimately just that useful idiot, like the person with Stockholm Syndrome that helps their captor. But I can't say for sure.

Attached: 1475021639349.jpg (460x490, 40K)

And that interview erases his past actions and statements? How's the weather in tel aviv?

The so-called "Intellectual Dark Web" consists almost entirely of Jews.

Attached: Intellectual Dark Web.jpg (584x380, 44K)

i didnt really follow his past actions.. what exactly did he do?

The all meat diet is horrible. Imagine injesting nothing but something toxic from now on.

>ye, but strange thing he wants strong and independant "man" which is exactly same thing natsoc wants
Nah, he just pushes a morality trap to get you to not take any action yourself since you aren't perfect and can't know everything. Thats all "Clean your room" means.

Just read the screen cap.

Attached: Jordan B Rant.jpg (1383x6447, 3.28M)

Let's start with the fact that the supposed anti Marxist wrote a Marxist paper for the UN. Was hired to disguse the language of it. Then there is all of the antiwhite statements he has made, which he contradicts with his pro jew statements. His kike wife, his kike employers at rebel media, his speech at a zionist event. Keep playing stupid.

Literal cia nigger just like OP

Attached: 1527548697839.jpg (802x854, 266K)

im not cia though, what exactly makes you think im cia?