How do you deal with zits Jow Forums?

How do you deal with zits Jow Forums?

Attached: SmartSelect_20181218-083701_Chrome.jpg (1224x1585, 643K)

lmao, poking the hornets nest early are we?

WE ARE JIDF FEAR US

I don't, sub human

Use witch hazel with low alcohol content

Isotretinoin

Dermatologist

Isotretinoin, man. It cleared up my 28 year old acne. Takes a few months, though.

Avoid any and all processed sugars. Read the ingredients on everything you buy. Lower your dairy intake too, and natural light is good.

imagine not knowing about the Accutane pill. actually, the best way to deal with acne is to pick at it until it bleeds

sex

Acne is all about your diet. Completely remove sugar from your diet. You'll see a difference within a week.

My parents have clear skin

I have clear skin

Have parents with clear skin

cum

>all of these filthy acne ridden mongrels answering in earnest
You make me sick. How can you claim to be master race yet suffer from acne?

Accutane was a wonder drug for me, with none of the nasty suicidal side effects.

Celibacy

Natural light, healthy diet and a sleep schedule.

I grow out of puberty?

not politics faggot kill yourself

semen

Enjoy your Crohn's disease lel

By not posting them on a fucking politics board.
SAGE

Its called puberty, dick head. Maybe you will understand once your balls drop.

STOP EATING CARBS

pic related worked wonders for me. always had zits and blackheads throughout my teens, but a few weeks after starting bica+estrofem they were completely gone.

Attached: hrtgen.jpg (2438x2299, 1.23M)

It gave me suicidal thoughts, so I started Isotretinoin. I think Isotretinoin is better.

Checked

Kek speaks

Attached: 1533991686366.gif (245x230, 871K)

Stop consuming dairy

Acne is NOT a natural part of puberty, Mr "Aryan". I can't believe almost all of you have or had acne. I think its very telling that the racist sexist hoard of big fags on this board were actually the gross pimply losers in school.

Zits are from parasites.
Cleanse and detox
Stop eating sugar and processed foods
Cleanse and detox

Isotretinoin.

You fuck off back to Jow Forums, you huge fucking faggot. That's how you do it.

Cut the carbs, deerie

aloe vera
/thread

>Take your pills!
ive got a bad feeling about this guide scoob

proper nutrition, exercise, wash face, hydrate...and genetics

Stop or reduce eating bread if you can, never had any again.

See High Frequency Facial Machines.

You can get a good quality one on Amazon from $30-$50, they can usually last a year, which is the price of ONE visit to a dermatologist.It also works to fade facial lines, wrinkles and acne scars. I use coconut oil on my face, then use my "zapper" high frequency machine, as the coconut oil is a natural anti-bacterial moisturizer.

Check out Youtube's High Frequency videos on how they are used, and techniques on how to move the device along your skin, it is literally the most state of the art treatment, the most effective and economical solution in the privacy of your own home. I have been using these devices for 3 years, and saw results in as little as a week, which is incentive to keep using it for 10 minutes, daily.

Why do you comment, if you have no idea what are you talking about?

This is what make up does. Your skin has to breathe and when women slap on the clown-face their pores clog up and you end up looking like a burns victim

fuck off with that shit, newfag

I got rid of my zits and minor acne by cutting carbs.
The inflammations feed on sugars.

avoid all dairy and red meat

Zits and puberty is a different thing.
This is not minor acne.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 15.05.26.png (227x282, 97K)

just shower lmao

Attached: 1511445143712.png (953x1282, 753K)

that has worked for me

Fasting. Works wonders on the skin. Or as others have said just cut the carbs.

Clearasil (pads work fast as fuck but cream isn't as harsh), Dial soap, shower/bath every day. Wait until they turn white then pop that shit. Don' scratch it or it can leave a scar and it will take longer to heal.
t. had horrible face and body acne in middle school

Attached: 1538947952460.jpg (375x375, 42K)