Mama Merkel admitted it. The migration compact will be binding after the vote in the UN

Mama Merkel admitted it. The migration compact will be binding after the vote in the UN.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XnX6uBFySEY&feature=youtu.be

It's at the very end don't miss it.
Translation is correct and even left leaning Swiss media aceppt it (German text)

m.tagesanzeiger.ch/articles/5c152065ab5c3757d1000001

Here is the Global compact for migration

google.com/url?q=https://refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180713_agreed_outcome_global_compact_for_migration.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwia-5eE1KbfAhWnwosKHeGtD0QQFjADegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw1hDz7QM_80HLUVOfB7Aca2

Read it. Interesting is also the part on media on page 24. Especially d) tldr: media must be positive otherwise no public funding

Attached: images(22).jpg (300x168, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1997/02/27/business/job-insecurity-of-workers-is-a-big-factor-in-fed-policy.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dFTOY1iojvU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MSbzav6UITA
youtube.com/watch?v=UId2NLoe5qo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_veto_power
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the problem with open borders? Only way for a modern civilization to progress

I'm beginning to suspect that the UN might not be such a good idea.

How does that follow?

This might be the motivation for such things

Look at what Greenspan former head of fed said

nytimes.com/1997/02/27/business/job-insecurity-of-workers-is-a-big-factor-in-fed-policy.html

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dFTOY1iojvU

Tldr insecure workers don't demand shit. Import traumatised people from all over and make the journey as hard as can be (slave trade/prisons in lybia) and you have people who well be grateful for anything

Attached: images(23).jpg (284x177, 9K)

Bump

If you prefer video. It's biased but at the same time pretty accurate

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MSbzav6UITA

its not legally binding but it will have the same effect as though it was.

What happens when a nation breaks a legally binding treaty? Do you call the treaty police and have them locked up in a cell? Well, you can go through the long process of trying to haul them before the ICJ and then if you win the country can just ignore its ruling anyway, and countries frequently violate international law without consequence.

The real strength of treaties, or compacts, or conventions, or whatever, whether 'legally binding' or not, is that they create pressure and are enforced through soft powerand peruasion. As such this migration compact will have the same impact as though states were bound by international law.

About legality in international relations. There really is no such thing since international it's anarchy and legalnis what someone can enforce. At the same time as merkel said right at the end of the video it will be binding (as far as there is such a thing internationally) after the vote in the UN (2/3 have to vote yes no veto power this is not the security council).
What really grinds my gears is the lack of democratic legitimacy because it has been sold as not binding (every fucking article pointed this out) but now it will be

Attached: 845x2000.jpg (845x641, 40K)

Just look at how dead your thread is. The fact is, most people agree with me

Maybe if you would elaborate I could argue with you or agree.

it’s just a fucking leaf. step over it or plain stomp on it.

Why is it always leafs does dutroux ehm I mean trudeau pay them?

By importing uncivilized people?

Yeah, I'm sure that will work.

Swiss fag, you are as fucked. Your federal council still didn't apply the anti-mass immigration laws that was approved BY POPULAR REFERENDUM, thus betraying it's people.

pretty sure the only ones getting paid are proxy posters to disguise JIDF et al, to throw off any great demographic of memeflaggers

but canadians are ethnically needledicked cucks with shrinkage from the snow they’re not acclimatised to. or gooks. or both. not unlike yids.

Don't get me started on switzerland. Our gov is so pro eu they engeneer timing of votes to facilitate pro eu votes. They delayed informing us on "rahmenabkommen" because it would have shed a bad light on the eu so we voted no on "selbestimmungsinitative" which would have said Swiss law is supreme to international treaties. They lied on the gov website on ubi. They lied about "vollgeldinitative" which said only our "fed" can print money but not normal banks (Most people think only fed can print money: wrong!)

If they lied like that, can't the UDC/SVP file a lawsuit against the government ?

We just wont accept it,simple as that.
Keep the border policies as they were and just throw this compact under the rug.

Like they can even enforce it by any way,other than in Africa or the Middle East.

If they dont shill on the internet they can no longer afford food

Don't know if they could. Then again on vollgeld it Was a svp guy (ueli maurer) doing a lot of the lying. It's not just the left it's all of them. It's corruption not ideoligy

Do you speak french ?

Man I've been there recently. How much do they make? I'm Swiss and for me it Was so fucking expensive. Bottle of water 2.5 dollar wtf?

A bit

You could have voted for this guy. He wants 0% more immigrants. Moreover, he went to prison because he wrote a counter-rapport against the (((Bergier Rapport))) and he said in Court that "Just like Tell, he won't bow to the Kippa".
youtube.com/watch?v=UId2NLoe5qo

Man I'm not extreme. I don't have anything against migrants as persons. What I want is democracy and not some international institutions dictating what we do. I don't like the conflation of migrants and refugees. I don't like being lied to.

But recently I'm glad for guys like him and svp to be a counter weight against the establishment

And with the flagotting?

I'm not swiss.

>we need to let in these sub 80 IQ, future doctors and engineers

Good job, maplebro. I too am wanting to accelerate the destruction of Canada.

Show your flag then. Why would you falseflag?

I don't want the Swiss Secret Service to save me in their register system. I thought this forum was supposed to be anons, so why would I want to show where I live to perfect strangers? Makes no sense.

It's a flag not your address. You think if they want to know who you are flaggoting will save your arse? It won't.

Considering that Israel wants a greater Israel why don’t they open their borders. They are not even accepting the Palestinians who have lived there forever let alone strangers from far away.

I don't want to add anymore more attention, fuck that, I keep my (((EU))) flag.

Attached: 1543339248267.jpg (640x480, 91K)

Joke's on you watch-neger, we will be long bankrupt and poor when refugees will still roaming the continents to get them sweet Swiss gibs

Hate to be a bit of a cheesehole here but how is that bad for us? Sounds like we will win. I will tell you: Hans get back in line gibs are rationed now!

Do not respond to leaf posters.

Attached: faggot.jpg (1200x777, 90K)

Man that was a lame post I made. I'm Swiss we don't do humour, I justvwantet to meme cheesehole

Attached: images(24).jpg (300x168, 4K)

Can't the US just veto it?

No one interested in migration on pol? Should we talk about some ecelebs? Wtf

It's not a security council thing
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_veto_power

Yes, but as you said, international relations are an anarchy. The US has no interest in this bullshit and will not comply. Hell, we fund most of the UN operating costs and are there just for kicks (in my opinion we should pull out and save money, just like with NATO).

NATO was founded by Harry S. Truman you dumb fuck. It's a Jewish control Operation, by allowing the United States of Israel to have US bases in Europe. Hell, even French President "De Gaulle" saw the scamming and decided not to go in the NATO agreement, before Jewish (((Nicolas Sarkozy))) made France sign the Nato treaty.
So don't think you do any favor by paying for NATO, you are not giving this for free, it's ENSLAVEMENT to the Jewish Imperialism and we don't want it. You are not the savior of the world, you are a proxy warrior vassel for Israel you. So please, GET THE HELL OUT OF NATO AND STOP FUNDING IT.

We will comply. Heck most of Europe will

Bumping for importance

Yasss.

Attached: Chad-8-Sep-2017.jpg (1080x740, 122K)

Hey I don't want to pay for your protection either. If you think you are poor now, wait until you have to fund your own military.

Funny thing is both of you are partly right. It will be like when a mafia boss dies and war over his criminal empire ensues

>Hey I don't want to pay for your protection either.
Let me repeat this: YOU DO NOT PAY FOR OUR PROTECTION you fucking faggot. Stop seeing yourself as a great martyr and great savior of poor Europe. You are just fucking enforcing Jewish hegemony in Europe and enslaving them, and having (((USA)))'s military bases in case that a strong Fascist/NatSoc/Third Position European government rise up. The USA's government is the ENEMY of Europe. I think that the white people of USA could potentially be our friends, but your government literally is the Great Satan, it's the Strike Force of Israel.