Why do right-wingers and conservatives ALWAYS put the interests of this country ahead of their own country?

Why do right-wingers and conservatives ALWAYS put the interests of this country ahead of their own country?

Case in point:
>"let's invade Iraq and remove the most anti-israel government in the region while sacrificing thousands of our lives and driving our country into a massive debt and destroying our international reputation."

or another one

>"lets build a new embassy in Jerusalem flouting international law and destroying our reputation and trade ties among many countries all to keep Jews happy."

Same thing happened in our country recently. Our good goy PM nearly sacrificed a huge trade deal with our largest trade partner, Indonesia, just to please the zionist jewish lobby with the embassy move.

Attached: 1753-004-0986A679.jpg (600x436, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jiBlxY20NQE
youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s&t=
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Zechariah 13&version=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=SIpltFustj4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

>sacrificed a huge trade deal
Wtf does that have to do with the embassy
>destroying our reputation
You're destroying your reputation by not having the embassy in the capital

they're kikes
FUCK OFF KIKES

Mind your own business ausfailia. Seems like you're the only one who's upset, not even your fucking country. Go to bed

I think I've figured it out. They want to control nationalistic parties throughout Europe and America so they don't become anti semetic

Attached: 8635678.png (637x596, 497K)

seething kike subhuman. Gas yourself, Schlomo

They've taken the hummus pill.

Why haven't you taken the hummus pill yet?

Attached: 4eiej6shpmx01.jpg (640x480, 92K)

>Our good goy PM nearly sacrificed a huge trade deal with our largest trade partner, Indonesia
>PM nearly sacrificed a huge trade deal with our largest trade partner, Indonesia
>huge trade deal with our largest trade partner, Indonesia
>our largest trade partner, Indonesia
kek you're poor as fuck

Attached: paleshit.jpg (1104x828, 67K)

You're calling ME a sub human Australia? Oh I'm laughing at the lack of self awareness. Funny how your insult is just speculation, just assumption, but I can SEE your flag, I know you. You're either adescendant of criminals or an abo. Neither are worth keeping alive

>unironically defending israel

You're either a Jew or a goy slave. I'd rather be a million times an abo than either.

Israel kills shit skins. What do you do? You fuck kangaroos and black blobs of supposed human I.e abbos. You're scum, you're practically third world. I hope the new kills you too because we don't need Australia

Ah the subhuman hooknosed kike parasitic insect reveals his true form. Shoo shoo dirty jew animal before I bring out my zyklon spray gas and send you to hell where you belong with your master Satan.

>I'd rather be a million times an abo than either.
You are an abo!

Attached: based_gritty.png (582x467, 382K)

>Shoo shoo dirty jew animal before I bring out my zyklon spray gas and send you to hell where you belong with your master Satan.
You have to be 18 to post here

Attached: 91f199785eecb7237319a9c3b99849e9.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Cause Americans are kike loving fat retards

Because you're a braindead shitskin brainwashed by memes that cant Tell good Israelites from evil judens I will always support based sandnigger killers

Attached: image.jpg (740x1004, 136K)

>Cause Americans are kike loving fat retards
>t. Nation responsible for the Balfour declaration

Lmao

Insane levels of brainwashing. I hear these people talk about how we have to take out iran, when asked why, npcstoppedworking.exe it's scary, and the brainwashing is very real. Most boomers are npcs too.

I’m not a bong you smelly bush nigger

Nah Israel is for killing russniggers

Attached: Screenshot_20181111-012758__01.jpg (724x1102, 103K)

>gypsy kike calling anyone else a shitskin

lmao JIDF is real

Hahhaha =B

Attached: image.gif (245x170, 1.01M)

Because of the (((Judeo-Christian))) hijack of Christianism in the 60s that resulted in the (((Christian Zionism))) of today. Christians today unironically believe that IJews are God's chosen people and that Jesus will come back once Jews dominate the entirety of Israel.

Attached: openbordersspotted.gif (240x180, 995K)

>russniggers
yet they keep making aliyah

Attached: 1543085478415.jpg (3456x2304, 966K)

protestants were a mistake.

Catholicism and Orthodoxy are the only true forms of Christianity.

Christianity is idolatry!

Attached: wafer_vs-matzah.png (960x359, 175K)

Because pic related.

Attached: 1541219561409.png (199x250, 58K)

>muh Balfour declaration
There's no way you're not a Leb or Iraqi or some other variety of goatfucker

Attached: muds_BTFO.jpg (2317x1543, 1.19M)

BASED

Attached: paleshit_intellectuals.jpg (1280x868, 138K)

No one who sees through your propaganda likes you child devouring vermin.

Attached: 1539053626029.jpg (618x290, 101K)

You parasitic vermin are nothing in war without american soldiers fighting for you

Attached: 1538369238852 (1).jpg (320x292, 31K)

Well then you better not be a fuckin Scot because then you'd be worse, cunt.

Nah I'm pure ethnic German, you kike faggot. You rats may have fooled your little Brit dogs to do your bidding, but people still know about the Balfour declaration. All you Semetic subhuman cunts need to be fucking eradicated.

That's not the point you dumb beaner, only arabs are still butthurt about Balfour declaration, even when they live thousans of miles away
>muh bint jbeil
Sorry, should've called you ahmed instead of beaner, my bad
>Nah I'm pure ethnic German
No, My bets are on either Leb or Iraqi

>You parasitic vermin are nothing in war without american soldiers fighting for you

Attached: BASED.png (1024x465, 469K)

>No, My bets are on either Leb or Iraqi
Is that your inbred Jewish neuroticism and paranoia coming through?

>Why do boomers ALWAYS put the interests of this country ahead of their own country?
ftfy

Jews rock!

>the bogan thinks all jews are ashkenazim
WEW

youtube.com/watch?v=jiBlxY20NQE

No, Judaism is Satanism. Christianity is the original faith of the congregation of Abraham, whose Messiah has been fulfilled by Jesus Christ, the Nazarean as described in Isaiah 53.
youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s&t=

Denying Christ is denying God. All blasphemers must burn.

Attached: Israel-Palestine-SOS.png (2000x2000, 333K)

But arabs such as yourself are much more inbred than jews tho, which maybe explains why are you still trying to LARP as pure german. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, you know, even tho it's extra hard for you since you're arab and all

Attached: inbred map.png (1330x710, 192K)

Neo Conservatives, not Conservatives.
To be a Neo Conservative you need to be one of a chosen few.

>I'd rather be a million times an abo than either.
respectable and freedompilled

Can't help but talk out of your ass. That outback heat really does a number on the ausfailians mind to the point of retardation

I’d rather live with sandniggers who actually have a clue about civilization than with literal satans rats whose only contribution to humanity is the subterfuge and deception of all that is good, fuck you kikes and I hope Israel burns for all its crimes.

>t. Herschel Greenblatt

this, or a Christcuck
Conservatives and the religious right are going through a divorce

And the kike provides absolutely nothing of substance once again! C'mon everyone, let's argue about goat fuckers instead of Zionism!

Attached: 1510085577172.jpg (660x798, 145K)

>Implying not all Jews are inbred

No, I am well aware of how inbred other Semetics are. Inbreeding is quite common in that region. Inbreeding in Arabs tend to result in severe retardation and aggression. Inbreeding in you like rats tend to result in severe mental and physical health issues. You subhumans are decrepit invalids.

Again, like I said, as an ethnic German, I would like to see every last Arab/Semetic subhuman burned alive. Except we'll skin you and your tribe for some of those prized Jew skin lampshades first :^)

Because retarded Boomer Baptists believe Israel needs to be greater Israel in order to bring about the end days and the second coming.

They're literally am apocalypse cult.

>whose Messiah has been fulfilled by Jesus Christ,
Jesus cannot be the messiah. Read the prophets, in particular Zechariah 13. He was a false prophet.

Attached: EVROPE-BTFO.gif (640x360, 188K)

for "greater" ISisrael of course and please there masters cause the love getting fuck in the ass since the drink Atrazine in tap water and Greater Israel can provide them with many Sharia fanatic kok

Attached: 1543967208493.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

You completely missed the point. Your lack of knowledge regarding the different types of Jews is showing. Which muslim shithole did you or your parents leave?

Attached: what.gif (600x338, 3.51M)

Are you a kike or a cuck?

What point we're you trying to make? I didn't bother watching the video you linked because I couldn't give a fuck. To me a Jew is a Jew.
>Wahhhh if you hate Jews you're a Muslim :'(
You're not very smart are you, you subhuman kike cunt?

>Inbreeding in Arabs tend to result in severe retardation and aggression
Glad you're at least self-aware, that's above average for your kind

>Kikes kill over 100 of your people
>W-w-we won t-tho
Kek, the absolute state of pisslam. Based kikes.

Yeah, Germans tend to be smarter than Jews, and I'm far above average German IQ, too. Hence the envy and hatred from kikes like you. Does your paranoia cause you to constantly think about your inevitable genocide?

>Bragging about IQ online
KEK

>He was a false prophet.
Denying God has earned you a spot in hell, kike.

>Leaf

Attached: 1496214460049.png (800x800, 1.36M)

>What point we're you trying to make?
Not all Jews are Ashkenazim.
>I didn't bother watching the video you linked because I couldn't give a fuck.
Your loss.
>To me a Jew is a Jew.
Okay.
>you subhuman kike cunt?
uh
>kike
>subhuman
pick one faggot

Attached: 144364-sippy-nonspill-aqua_1.jpg (370x370, 16K)

>Denying God has earned you a spot in hell, kike.
I don't deny G-d. The bible is very clear that Jesus was a false prophet.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Zechariah 13&version=KJV

>Pro-Israel
>Right-wing

Attached: 82436583265.jpg (900x729, 67K)

holy fucking shit.
could you be any more antisemitic?

So you're admitting to being a Jewish subhuman?

Attached: 1483528317433.png (499x583, 310K)

>Chang

Attached: 590147-6b8b9ac6-22e0-11e4-a212-44a8a3dd312b.jpg (650x366, 31K)

It's also very clear that Jesus fits the description of the Messiah in Isaiah 53. You choose to follow your bible verse and I will follow mine - but know that mine indicates that your people killed the son of God and I do not take kindly to folks murdering my savior.

By the way - speaking of Idolatry - how's Molech doing these days?

Attached: Sanhedrin 64a - Eng.jpg (3240x4320, 3.33M)

To be anti-semitic is to be pro-peace, pro-prosperity, and pro-truth.

>It's also very clear that Jesus fits the description of the Messiah in Isaiah 53. You choose to follow your bible verse and I will follow mine - but know that mine indicates that your people killed the son of God and I do not take kindly to folks murdering my savior.
The genealogies also don't match up, hence the "New Testament" needing to tell you to ignore genealogies.

Whatever you say, baby-rapist idolater. Keep pilpuling your way further into hell and wonder why the world hates you.

>three years and a day

Attached: Sanhedrin 55b - Eng.jpg (3240x4320, 3.28M)

Because the WASPs are hell-bent on destroying the planet. youtube.com/watch?v=SIpltFustj4

>Keep pilpuling your way further into hell and wonder why the world hates you.
1. Hell does not exist.
2. You should be familiar with Job. True devotion to G-d is something we should all strive for. Wishing ill will on your fellow man, created in G-d's image, is not something you should do. Repent and stop spreading hate.

Attached: 94w8801za8x11.jpg (1024x766, 588K)

How the fuck would you know? All Judean records were burned in 66 AD. The Gospel writers could only speculate from what they had heard from James, the brother of Jesus.

austraila always has our back every time we get into some shit. go fuck yaself you pecker

Because Israel is a model country for any nationalist

1. Wrong, hell exists.
2. Goyim are beasts therfor not fellow man, and certainly not in God's image faggot

Australia is not an ally we need or even want

good goy, all you need is Israel

Attached: 1542414327003.jpg (1797x2100, 2.19M)

eternal slavery.

Attached: buy some fucking kneepads.jpg (500x500, 284K)

Freemasonry.