NASA ENGINEER USES FAKE HOMEPOD TO CATCH PACKAGE THIEVES

>A former NASA engineer came up with an ingenious way to get his revenge on thieves who steal packages from doorsteps: he turned a HomePod box into a glitter and fart spray bomb rigged with wireless cameras …

>Mark Rober said that he came up with the idea after having a package stolen from his own doorway. Despite the fact that the theft was captured on video, police said that it wasn’t worth the resources to pursue the case.

youtube.com/watch?v=xoxhDk-hwuo

Bonus: guess the demographic makeup of said thieves!

Attached: culturalenrichment.png (584x584, 731K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7kP0Sbl_C0
youtube.com/channel/UCWAhPpdcWedLgaB1KJEvfqA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow he really showed those thieving niggers, nothing that a vacuume cleaner could not possibly fix in 30 seconds

how will niggers ever recover?

>niggers
>cleaning up
How's life in Honkey Ville?

>Mark Rober
>Rober
Rober catches thief XD

Wow, he exposed stealing niggers and taught them a lesson.

It's time to shut it down!

I counted:

>1 Latino couple wearing backpacks
>1 obvious white male who opens it in his car and throws it out into a parking lot
>2 black males who open it in their cars and throw it out on the street.
>1 black woman who opens it up in her home and throws it in her trash (dumbest person ever)
>1 male of unknown ethnicity (could be White or Asian) who opens it up on their bed and just vacuums up the glitter.

How can Blacks, who make up 12% of the US, have committed 50% of the crime in this video?

Imagine doing this but with a rigged explosive.

You guy guys sure are obsessed with black folk

It's sad that we all know that the videos with whites stealing were his friends and only added to give the appearance that white people steal like niggers.

How about move to a country that doesn't have stealing scum everywhere?

My house had a big renovation and the construction company left valuable tools, window glasses, materials etc for months in the yard without locking them up. Not a single one was stolen or vandalized.

Attached: 1545097667384.png (630x638, 640K)

>You guy guys sure are obsessed with black folk
>Flag

Alright

i want a version of this with nails and a liquid fire spray

A couple commenters suggested lacing the glitter with anthrax or ricin, and replacing the fart spray with bear mace.

or maybe some ink that will stain their car/house and a note calling them a nigger is what i would do.

same in rural England, 5 miles away in city or 10 miles away in old mining village you have to chain everything down, even outside planters

anything that makes them want to call the cops on themselves

Tell me the first white guy to stal it wasn't an actor to make it seem like niggers aren't the majority of criminals

Attached: 1543835102708.jpg (528x543, 29K)

Should have sprayed out paint
Ruin their car or rooms

The 1st thief was white.

That's super fine grade glitter dude. Fucking impossible to clean up. If that goes off in your car you're fucked.

I've been ordering packages to my house for years and never had one stolen. Glad I live in 95% white part of Alabama. This guy looks like he lives in California or some other diversity shithole where non whites constantly pass his house. How do you white people live like that.

>The 1st thief was white.

So, whites are 70% of the population, but only 20% of the thieves in the video. You sure showed us!

>folk

>ahah we get those thieves good!
>give 4 modern phones to a nigger

Drives to a parking lot to open it, who the hell would ever do that
Perfect angles for camera
Places it gently down to be recovered after

Seems fake to me

Someone should build one just with a teargas cylinder in it. It definitely needs to be free from fingerprints etc. and needs a "warning! Do not open!" label on it though since those kind of people always sue/whine on the internet.

>The 1st thief was white.
No, the 1st thief he showed in the video, which gave him the idea for the device, is a tiny Latina woman walking with another short Latino man.

Attached: mpv-shot0002.png (1280x720, 687K)

don't forget the four phones that the thief is going to have to recycle. geez.

Fuck NASA.

Clearly, this is fake as everyone knows black people are not thieves.

I think it would be funny because I imagine nothing would piss them off more than thinking they got free shit only to get their shit fucked up and called a nigger, and they can’t even just resort to ooga booga violence.
its actually more common for white people to do this than other crimes because it’s low risk.

Attached: 009CD822-423B-48CC-9BF8-2A3C3E624225.jpg (650x422, 69K)

Not if you use a vacuum.

I like how everyone missed the chance to take it apart and get 4 free phones.

Maybe. It's really too bad to falsify data. No proof. Even what we saw wasn't too far off the expected value - about half the crime from 13% of the people.

it could always be enhanced

Attached: fentanyl_granules.jpg (900x506, 282K)

I think you are all missing the bigger issue, here.
>The police said it's not worth the resources to pursue the case
This is fucking admission of incompetence, corruption, or both. There is no punishment for theft! Even with video evidence! It's not a crime to steal things anymore. How did this happen? What's to stop us from doing this rampantly now? Has society broken down that much? What about murder? How many murders do you think go unreported or unsolved due to "lack of resources?"

i just want to rape and murder this fagget now desu, why not just take a bat and smash the niggers heads in?

>guess the demographic makeup of said thieves!
all I see are doctors, lawyers, engineers...

why not just make it a real bomb and kill at least 2 nogs with one 'stone' as it were?

On top of that, it is racist. These youths are merely requisitioning needed resources that institutional racism has denied them

Are Bulgarians accustomed to rank ass smells?

yeah right. try that in a white area, and theyll get ya.
they only pull this shit where niggers are

he needs to make a series out of this. its better than bait car. really pisses me off though that all but 1 of the thieves is black

Right? Doesn't it seem like it was poorly over acted?
I'm not trying to be biased, either. The most impartial dude on jewtewb I would guess is the convenience store clerk who does videos on people stealing shit from his store. It's pretty balanced from what I can tell. But this techsoy numale is the kind of faggot that would put a buddy in the video to get that diversity juuuuuust right.

The dude works for NASA, what makes you think he lives in the hood?

Police don't care about subduing violent and corrupt people, they care about their next paycheck

>police said that it wasn’t worth the resources to pursue the case

What the fuck? Shouldn't police investigate all crimes?

What an utter waste of time

>Live in California
>Constantly get shit stolen off your front porch
Color me surprised

Attached: 1542037144883.jpg (874x877, 86K)

Because the police would arrest you? It's still murder and it's illegal.

Although he could've just made a small lab in his home and make laughing gas then stuff it in a tin container that looks like a product/present so whenever someone steals and opens it it's empty but makes them laugh uncontrollably.

Attached: Joker gas.png (620x353, 197K)

seems legit

>wh*te people stealing
what a shock

roll tide

If you haven't trained yourself to stimulate the nerves behind the nose and cut off your sense of smell whenever you need to, you're not doing it right.

why do you amerifats have no package delivery boxes?
our postal service offers them for pretty cheap, they put all packages in there and just throw a letter into your letter box with the RFID chip inside.

The beauty of it is not only it hinders fuckers from just taking your stuff, if they still want to get your stuff they have to commit burglary which carries higher sentences compared to just theft.

There's a reason why glitter is considered the herpes of the arts and crafts world. Those niggers are going to be finding glitter for years. Even after getting rid of the car the glitter that got into their house will remain.

>implying niggers have use for things designed for work or creation

It was so obvious, they could go back and revenge, too dangerous.

this is DRUMPFS america,making fake videos with actors to make black KINGS and QUEENS look bad

fuck this country and fuck white people

yes quite, if the possible gay who made the video doesnt want to fill the device with a military strength flashbang and 1000 copperhead bb's and sewing needles then he could at the very least 'engineer' a fine mist of crynoacetate superglue to blast out before the glitter. Also the fart spray should release the entire can in the thieving cunts face as the box is opened.

All that technology at his fingertips and he just fucked it up.Sad. Twinz TV did it right.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7kP0Sbl_C0

This. The concept is so-so, the implementation is outright retarded. Classic over-engineering.

x-DDDDDDDDDDD

what a flaming homo

>a glitter and fart spray bomb

add some dog shit next time

For that neighborhood they're an even smaller percentage.
>The breakdown was Latinos, 40.6%; whites, 36.1%; Asians, 15.5%; blacks, 4.3%; and others, 3.5%. Mexico (34.5%) and the Philippines (10.9%) were the most common places of birth for the 41.4% of the residents who were born abroad—an average percentage for Los Angeles.[1]

You can say what you want about Toronto but I have never heard or seen of a package being stolen from somebody's doorstep.

niSe threAd G E

Attached: 1700FFF1-C515-41CC-8410-A663BF47F970.jpg (1181x524, 260K)

What a world we live in where we censor the face of thieves but kids at college saying I love white people get doxxed.

Attached: blur.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

I agree, white guy was obviously his gay friend

Lol she's already dressed for Jail.

Attached: hamburglar.jpg (274x385, 25K)

>glitter considered herpes of arts and crafts world

You must be an expert

God fucking dammit fuck this age and dumbass basedboys doing basedboys things.
We need fucking gulags, hard labour and death ASAP

Attached: c1a.jpg (680x680, 69K)

You should prove us wrong by making a video of you showering your bedroom with fine glitter and then vacuuming it up.

what a faggot engineer wasted so much money
all these people needed is a peace of shit in that box... and a hammer to the head

A guy on AR15.com used to do this every year, only he'd fill the bait boxes with cat shit and trigger the bottom to drop open as soon as it's opened from the top.

Should have set a booby trap that sprayed acid on their faces, instead.

God damn I hate thieves so fucking much.

Attached: 1544822682105.jpg (774x850, 197K)

>convenience store clerk who does videos on people stealing

youtube.com/channel/UCWAhPpdcWedLgaB1KJEvfqA/videos

shoulda made a real bomb, desu senpai. would have been funnier

No but they would smash glass just for fun.

underrated

>implying they don't just sell anything they can get their hands on

He gets paid by YouTube per view.

shit doesnt get stolen from my porch, m8
t.95%white area

>The police said it's not worth the resources to pursue the case
>There is no punishment for theft!
shits fucked breh

You think Amerimutts have it hard lol?

They literally had to add the white actors so this guy wouldn't be called a "racist" for showing reality

>California
the map says he lives in Illinois

Didn't some dude start putting explosive boxes out earlier this year & blew off some niggers hands?

>over-engineering

What did you except from a NASA engineer. Put 30 grams of TNT and some cheap ball bearings in there.

It's always surprising to see the delivery guys just dropping the packages without having someone sign it, over here if you're not home you have to go to the collection office and pick up yourself and sign it there after showing your ID card

why not replace the gay glitter with acid?

Attached: 1484369597387.jpg (404x351, 44K)

Niggers, if youre reading this. Why do you have to be this way?

Lol

cops are the laziest most entitled faggots out there
if theyre not going to do their jobs, we should be able to hunt these faggots down ourselves with impunity

this I would like to see

not this numale prank-tier garbage, give me real carnage and regret

So I expected it to be like this:
>He uses the glitter bomb on thieves
>Calls police
>Thief can't get rid of glitter and it acts as proof that he is actually a thief
>Thief gets jail
But instead got some stupid glitter prank? Wow. Could've used Chlorine gas instead next time.

Would it be legal to put a nail bomb in it? I'd rather there be a nail bomb in it.

It depends how you send it. For most things there's no good reason to not just have it dumped off.

That's why he stinkbombed it, so people would get rid of it it.

try harder

damn wypipo thieves baka

This shit us fake and gay. The thief was a white fag. The creator of this fag glitter box is a fag who shits glitter out of his ass. Wtf is this? This is fucking faggots attention whoring. Case solved.