Give me 1 reason the EU should renegotiate with the UK

It would make the EU look weak and signal to the world that it was very easy to screw the EU over in negotiations.

The UK only has 3 options: May’s deal, no deal or no Brexit. May said it weeks ago and she was right then.

Attached: 14A596C5-7781-44F4-8471-69B37F867EFD.jpg (750x563, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajU548bGkJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

give me one reason the english shouldn't tell the eu to fuck off and throw may out immediately? hell why not just expel all the pm's and reinstall an absolute monarchy

A harsh Brexit would destroy the EU economically Buddy don’t get uppity.

>A harsh Brexit would destroy the EU economically
Not really, Germany fuels the EU

What if this was the plan all along?

>give me one reason the english shouldn't tell the eu to fuck off and throw may out immediately?

There is no real reason. It was the UK which asked for a deal in the first place. It could have exited with no deal 2yrs ago.

What the fuck is the point of having a referendum if you change your opinion 2 years later? Did any yes voter think that this was going to be easy?

The effect on Austria is estimated as minimal. So why would I care. We are much more affected by the insane sanctions on Russia. We would benefit massively from an FTA and cooperation agreement with Putin. Only without the UK in the EU can thie happen.

Attached: 77A0294D-EE92-4250-AA0C-80AEBE9C2992.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Because our country is in political deadlock and without any concessions we will crash out with no deal, which assuming is as bad it's it's being made out to be, should be avoided at all costs. Not going to happen though. Eurocrats are short sighted retards who underestimate the Brits (they never thought we would vote out in the first place)

I'm fine with a second refurendum, but only once the first one has been given effect. Britain can leave the EU and then it can hold another refurendum if it wants to rejoin.

If you don't care so much then why did you create a thread about it?

because anglos deserve destruction for what they did to germany

it shouldnt, we don't want renegotiation, we want out.
Give it 5 years and plenty of other major EU countries will realise that leaving earlier is better despite the chaos it causes.
The longer a country stays in the EU the harder it will be to leave. I'd rather take the blow now thanks.

>which assuming is as bad it's it's being made out to be, should be avoided at all cost
You underestimate the strategy of Germany, France etc. They rather go for no deal, a bit of chaos and an “emergency deal” a week or two after the no deal chaos. Why? Because this would be hard evidence they could always throw into the faces of other people who want to exit. If everything goes smoothly, then this will make several more exit referendums in several states very likely.

imagine actually believeing this LMAO dumbass amerimutt nigger

We should use the brexit disaster to get an even better deal with the UK. They won't have a choice and if they say no we can direct them to Brussels.

Because our Austrian chancellor says we need to “give the Brits something because they are good friends”. I disagree with him on this. The EU is a bureaucratic hellhole, bending over for the English will make it worse.

That’s what everyone with a brain wants. Fuck the EU and any subhuman who supports it. The people who voted to stay were the usual low IQ demographics who love welfare, but parasites like Blair pretend “the people “ wanted to remain.

This is right. The US should start to branch out and admit Canada, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, England, Iceland, NZ and Australia into the United States.

Attached: E7DC7B99-F006-4CFC-84C8-192D8B66D74F.jpg (236x354, 34K)

International parasites are not the UK, they’re just controlling it.

Nobody has changed their opinion, we want to leave, Parasite propaganda isn’t real news. We don’t want a deal either.

These are numbers from a poll in the sky newsroom & canteen, not the 35million odd people that votd 1st time. Do one

You should leave. With no deal. I wonder why your politicians just don’t tell your people how things are supposed to be. If there is a protected border in Northern Ireland, how is that not beneficial? Smuggling and crime would go down.

I just posted it as a bait pic. I know these polls are bs. They probably ask something like “Do you want a democratic say in the future of the country, yes or no?” or some other leading question.

Attached: 8CB6CA6A-5A75-4ABA-B7F5-BA28C27DB340.png (1280x933, 974K)

If the wonderful utopian EU is having to use strong arm tactics to keep member states in line then it's doomed anyway.
Personally I think it's hilarious how Macron was held up as some sort of savior of the west and antidote to the kind of populism that led to Brexit by eurocrats and mass media retards and less than 2 years on his country is on fire with an approval rating half that of Trump.

Desu I suspect a lot of the establishment here might want no deal too.

I would unironically much rather be in this union than the eu

>All those lefties
Jesus Christ. no.

If you introduce gun rights, these countries may end up right wing. You probably also will require language schools to teach then proper American.

This

Imagine having to hide your ((flag)))

>then it is doomed

I believe the Soviet Union could have survived if it had gone ahead with its Glasnost and Perestrojka reforms and had no Yeltsin problems. The EU is no different.

You crooked toothed fog niggers aren’t that smart anymore

Who wouldn’t? Such an American-Anglo-Irish country would provide massive opportunities in all the people within. All of these countries have the same official native language, so obviously the exchange in people would be massive.

English need to rise up and DEMAND a true people's vote with all the FACTS.

Attached: 1544292927808.jpg (960x524, 67K)

He may even be American. I have seen itbefore.

True, nobody has changed their opinion, but how many remainers have they imported in the last two years?

Keep watching the MSM buddy.

No

Sage and hide

yikes

What are you yikesing at? I did not say the EU or the SU are/were nice institutions. I just said they are comparable in their aims and strategies.

Getting rid of free trade with Europe because muh immigrants.
Fucker the EU didn't tell you to let shitskins in.

>You crooked toothed fog niggers aren’t that smart anymore
The pinnacle of American banter

Attached: american-working-in-england-ls-suing-his-colleagues-for-too-4932210.png (500x438, 105K)

>Fucker the EU didn't tell you to let shitskins in.
What are Migrant Quotas

What is the British empire?

It's obvious... you need to stop negotiating with the EU and decide now on a "no deal." Essentially telling them to fuck themselves. Let it shatter and pick up the pieces later. In the mean time, negotiate a bilateral free trade agreement with the US and Canada.

I'd bet a lot of money that in a "no deal" posture, the EU would come begging for a trade deal with Britain. Britain has far more leverage than May is projecting. She's a weak woman. She's never walked away from the table for this entire negotiation... a sign of a weak negotiator.

Please leave already.
We are giving you a deal out of pity, don't force it angloid.

What are german rivers?

Attached: 83F92E51-4EE4-47D2-9D91-24AB87C59143.jpg (1200x1238, 254K)

>euroflag
>Jewro

>br*toidflag
>actual jew
Fuck off disraeli

The real question is why are there so many pro-EU shills on Jow Forums?

Not an argument.

Attached: 1542601637825.png (629x960, 259K)

Because the EU is composed of our own governments? The EU is basically us. Yes we are all assholes, but the EU is composed of OUR assholes.

Attached: 8DEBC967-A5CC-4D91-B965-37B345FDED7B.jpg (1709x2560, 1.86M)

>make the EU look weak
It is

>Give me 1 reason the EU should renegotiate with the UK
lol, no way in hell
Fuck the EU and all of their immigrants.

Attached: 1535992065411.jpg (855x699, 122K)

>The people who voted to stay were the usual low IQ demographics who love welfare
That's funny. I remember the exact opposite happening.
Low IQ/Old people voted leave.

>Because the EU is composed of our own governments? The EU is basically us
retard alert

Attached: 1533571188603.jpg (786x442, 60K)

>OUR assholes

Attached: 1528333000322.jpg (1400x932, 576K)

>Fucker the EU didn't tell you to let shitskins in
Nice try Satan but they fucking did

Attached: 1538217932033.jpg (640x922, 197K)

>sky news
>tv "news" station which has been constantly shilling some shitty TV debate petition on their news banner for the past 3 months.

Why should I give a fuck about what they say?

>the American Empire will never step out of the shadows and rule the Anglosphere with an iron fist

Attached: 07964FEE-449D-452E-AA56-04419862376D.jpg (536x482, 37K)

We ask for Brexit and we aren't getting the actual deal we want. Guess freedom is gone in our country

Fuck the UK, let them suffer.

Attached: 1495093021548.jpg (807x883, 142K)

I think the US/UK and Russia should just divide up the EU and make you all our little cum rags.

Attached: 1466848767157.png (637x364, 53K)

NO DEAL.

youtube.com/watch?v=ajU548bGkJY

Why are you bitter eurocucks so fucking mad about Brexit anyway? You don't like us and we don't like you.

That . . . doesn't add up to 100%. What 3rd option did people pick?

11% Don't know

based.
shotgun the lowlands and nrw

people who manage to break free dont suffer

Attached: 1544087190305.jpg (1114x746, 221K)

>Why are they butthurt
We pay for 21 countries and give free military air support.
21 COUNTRIES.

The UK government itself is worse that the EU though.

Attached: 1545020207235.jpg (375x500, 41K)

fuck the EU

And why do we need to be secure?
Your fucking "New Europeans".
Your lot brought this shit on us, it's your duty to die for the mess, obviously taking out who you know you need to first.
And you know what you need to do.
So do it.
When the EU leadres had the meeting on the boat on The Danube and it broke down under the bridge...
That was the time for an RPG...
Such an opportunity wasted, they will make books about it in 50 years.

Amen.

We tried to prevent this timeline, you fought to create it. You shaped everything after the war and you fucked it up big time. My sympathy for the British is very limited.

Attached: 1544882934742.jpg (1701x1440, 1.32M)

its fine i guess.
as leave or remain was already decided they can now ask hard brexit or mays deal

>English language signposts

No country in the EU will use English officially

Me for one. Fuck Canada, and fuck the UK and their TV loicense. Actually it'd be hilarious if the UK ended up becoming a US colony, but seriously they can fuck right off.

Attached: statue-slayer.png (853x1066, 1.21M)

Attached: 7AA5F368-E674-48B9-9EF8-EF850B57FE39.jpg (595x500, 158K)

The other option is to renegotiate a deal without May's retarded "red lines". There is no good reason to exclude the idea of a hard border with Ireland.

No deal brexit then. The U.K. is a sovereign nation that needs to forcible take its balls back and asset itself. As should EVERY Eu nation.

Its unbelievable how pathetic everyone is that they would rather continue this oppressive tyrannical hoax than endure even a few years of necessary hardship. You are correcting a problem. It wouldnt be a problem if it was easy.

>There is no good reason to exclude the idea of a hard border with Ireland.

true, but then say sayonara to the DUP propping up the Tories

Have you seen any politician in the last 15yrs doing the hard thing? The last mavarick politician was George Bush when he invaded Iraq.

>Doing the jew's dirty work
>maverick
pick one.

Money

>Those digits

Well isn't it fortunate for us that populists seem to be getting elected left right and centre?