Do you agree with Kuno von Klebersberg's theory of “Hungarian cultural supremacy” within the Carpathian Basin...

Do you agree with Kuno von Klebersberg's theory of “Hungarian cultural supremacy” within the Carpathian Basin? Klebersberg believed in theory of Hungarian supremacy, which attributed superior value to Hungarian ethnic culture over other ethnicity and minorities in Central Europe.

Attached: magyargirls.jpg (3037x1704, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqM0AkP7zcI
mfa.gov.hu/NR/rdonlyres/05DF7A51-99A5-4BFE-B8A5-210344C02B1A/0/Roma_en.pdf
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ef3c/5827b13cb2cbef80c387892bc1696da3bca4.pdf
sulinet.hu/oroksegtar/data/magyarorszagi_nemzetisegek/altalanos/kortanc_sorozat/magyarorszagi_ciganyok/pages/004_maria.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary_in_World_War_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hungarians arent white

This.

Dont be jealous

of course we are superior, our culture is so rich that basically every village has different customs in music, art and sometimes even language

are you fucking blind? romanian memeflag fag

hot

lmao whiter than you, Nicolae

I'm 1/4th Hungarian. Can I start claiming ethnic minority status in America?

So what, like that you are superior in culture to croats or serbs?
Are you also 2/4 kenyan because only niggers can claim that, you white devil.

I'll take the fourth from the left and first on the right, thanks

Attached: 1485174917117.jpg (409x409, 41K)

>pic
well... I guess its time
*unzips dick*

Of course, cousin.

Attached: Finnish-Girl.jpg (500x707, 52K)

tummies

Attached: 1535113421128.gif (773x512, 53K)

Show your flag, you romanian gypsy.

No, but my brother and I are the only two Whites left out of all the decendents of the Hungarians who came across. All the rest of the last generation mixed with various minorities.

On a side note, Hungarian side of my family speaks very highly of Czechia for some reason. Not sure what relations are like over there though.

Attached: 1540297190533.jpg (740x411, 164K)

She might have some connections to there, family for example. Well did your family members burn the coal or did they catch the yellow fever?

Hungarians are amongst the best nations in Europe.

Attached: spaniard girl.jpg (637x900, 188K)

Ive never understood the corellation of ugro-finn languages. I speak perfect hungarian, but could never for the life of me understand finngol. Whoever thought it a good idea to group the two.

Attached: 34-1.jpg (538x630, 46K)

It was true a hundred years ago, but not today.

Yes; and I would require some some material regarding this issue because deep down I've always felt that I was being spoonfed whilst growing up by this meme of a state

Attached: 1522506574526.gif (499x289, 352K)

>braids
FUCKING RIGHT-WING NAZI SCUMS.

Attached: 1543109180748.jpg (500x471, 67K)

>“Hungarian cultural supremacy”

Hungarians are gypsies.

Pic related, Hungarian culture on the world stage.

youtube.com/watch?v=hqM0AkP7zcI

Attached: hungary eurovision 2017.jpg (1280x640, 102K)

Mmmmmm hungaloli.

>our culture is so rich that basically every village has different customs in music

Take your gypsy street musicians home, no one wants to hear csardas anymore

Attached: hungarian gypsy soul.jpg (340x340, 29K)

Is that why they are universally hated by their neighbors?

Attached: EUNetContributionCombined.png (1100x850, 22K)

triggered

Attached: hungarian.png (734x532, 17K)

the similarities are in grammar patterns and basic vocabulary. for instance: kaksi - két, kolme - három, neljä - négy, viisi - öt, kuusi - hat. they look distant but there are regular sound patterns for their evolution

Of the last generation two of the men when gay, one man went with a Mexican, one woman with a very dark Greek, one woman just never got married, and my parent married a full blooded nordic/anglo.

Well not that bad, atleast they didn't marry a nigger.

meeee tooooo!

Definitely one of the most influential and advanced cultures and ethnic groups in central Europe, although Austrians probably surpass you

This again?

Attached: 1538659742365.png (2345x1118, 1.49M)

My Hungarian ancestors were pretty upper class too, they fled some sort of upheaval in the austro-hungarian empire, but they had been wealthy before being forced to leave everything. Then the family got extremely wealthy during the great depression, something to do with property. That side of the family has been completely americanized now. There are no family traditions that remain, what I know of my ancestry comes out of some old boxes with documents in them. No one has any stories of the home country, or even any stories of the family in America before my grandparents other than some small details. Not even any Hungarian recipies survived. I have started keeping paprika in stock though.

Amikor a gulyáskrém beüt. Ajjj tati hiszek neked 100%-ban.

>Not even any Hungarian recipies survived.
Well that's pretty unfortunate.

Yikes, had memeflag on.

I put that in Google translate and got something about goulash cream. Not sure what that is but I can take pictures of paprika. 4 generations in American cities kills 99.5% of cultural ties to a homeland. In fact, my Hungarian parent is constantly harassing my non-Hungarian parent to give away "that old crap" to museums or throw it out. That old crap referring to family heirlooms that are 100s of years old.

>Look i'm an aryan nazi, hitler would love me!
Why do inferiority complexes breed nazi worship, nordicism and stormniggerism? You remind me of pic related.

Attached: nazis-puruanos.jpg (472x291, 53K)

>Inferiority complex
Projection.
That's a genetic map, lying idiot.
I don't have to lie, unlike you.

If they’re not white, then why are they genetically no different from their northern neighbors the West Slavs? Genetic testing proves this and autosomally they’re no different from Poles or Czechs or Slovaks

>italian religion
>german-italian architecture
>lingua franca is german in court
>11th century illegal immigrants
>slav-romanian-german mix
>turkish food
>turkish language
>stolen myths, dances, drinks and culture from slovakians and romanians
Turkicgarians are racially mixed turkish gypsy-slavs by order of Maria Theresa

>>(Gypsies) first appeared in Hungary in the 14th and 15th
>>Gypsy groups were even granted privileges, first under King Sigismund(1387-1437) and King Matthias(1458-1490), right up to the beginning of the 18th century.
>>Maria Theresa enacted a decree prohibiting the use of the name "Gypsy" and requiring the terms "new peasant" and "new Hungarian" to be used instead.
>>She placed restrictions on Gypsy marriages,ordered gypsy children to be taken away from Gypsies, so that they could be raised in hungarian "burgeouis" or "peasant" families.
>> Joseph II prohibited use of the Gypsy language in 1783.
>Gypsy population end up assimilating in Hungarian society, in 19th century
>new wave of Gypsy immigration in the second half of the 19th century

Source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Budapest, 2004
mfa.gov.hu/NR/rdonlyres/05DF7A51-99A5-4BFE-B8A5-210344C02B1A/0/Roma_en.pdf

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ef3c/5827b13cb2cbef80c387892bc1696da3bca4.pdf

sulinet.hu/oroksegtar/data/magyarorszagi_nemzetisegek/altalanos/kortanc_sorozat/magyarorszagi_ciganyok/pages/004_maria.htm

So why are you posting a pic of a Spanish flag and girl?

Just cuz there are gypsies in Hungary doesn’t mean Hungarians are gypsies. Also, most Hungarians are fair skinned and fair haired, most common hair color being blonde.

>So what, like that you are superior in culture to croats or serbs?
Wtf do Serbs or Croats have anything to do with them? You should be comparing them with Slovaks, Austrians, Poles and Czechs since that’s who they’re culturally and genetically closest to.. not some Balkan rats

Bullshit, Poles are their best bros

> Also, most Hungarians are fair skinned and fair haired

Yeah no.

Just cuz there are gypsies in Romania doesn’t mean Romanians are gypsies. Oho, see what I did there, Tyrone?

Attached: hungarians1.jpg (480x360, 16K)

There's a reason for the "polish joke". Psheks are fucking idiots. "Bydlo" came from their language for a reason.

Hungypsians aren't white.

Not pictured: 100% genetic affinity with India.

Attached: hungarians.jpg (3516x3560, 2.41M)

>Szecklers
>ancient

Those gypsies weren't in Transylvania before 1200.

Attached: szekely.png (648x521, 359K)

>italian religion
Nigger what? Hungarians ain’t the only Catholics.. so are Poles, Croats, Slovaks, etc.
>german-italian architecture
Italians never set foot in Hungary you fucking brainlet. And their architecture is clearly unique, just look at Budapest.
>lingua franca is german in court
German was a lingua Franca all over Central Europe..
>11th century illegal immigrants
How so? They assimilated local West Slavs living in Pannonia basin
>slav-romanian-german mix
Rhey have no Romanian or German ancestry, they’re assimilated West Slavs and are related closest to Slovaks and Polish
>turkish food
Turks never had ANY influence on Hungarian cuisine, culture or language wtf? Meanwhile Romanian food has clear Turk influence
>turkish language
Turkish is Turkic, Hungarian is Finno-Ugric and related to Estonian and Finnish. Also, speak for yourself since Romanian has more Turkic influence than Hungarian ever will.
>stolen myths, dances, drinks and culture from slovakians and romanians
Of course they share some in common with Slovaks since they’re fucking culturally related and close due to Slovakia being part of Hungary for a long period.. and they share nothing really with Romanians
>Turkicgarians are racially mixed turkish gypsy-slavs by order of Maria Theresa
Again, we already established that Romanians have more Turkish influence than any Hungarians. You were a Turkish vassal for over 400 years, they were not even under control for 100.

What's funniest is that Hungypsians in Transylvania have apparently nothing in common with Hungypsians in Hungypsy, while Romanians actually have something in common with Italians and people of the Eastern Roman Empire. Reaaaaallllyyyyyyy makes ya think. Get your gypsies out of Transylvania, Gabor.

Attached: romanian genetic affinity.jpg (3516x3560, 2.23M)

>Yeah no.
It’s clear you’ve never seen a Hungarian person in your life. Look at OP pic, do any of those girls look swarthy to you like gypsies? Hungarians are light haired and light eyed.

What do you have against your literal brothers?

>Italians never set foot in Hungary you fucking brainlet.

You're so fucking stupid.

Italians set foot in fucking China and there were Italian secretaries at the courts of Wallachia, so what makes you think they weren't in Hungary? Anyway it was Italians who went to Hungary and converted them to Catholicism, after seeing that they were already christianized in the Eastern Rite. I didn't bother reading the rest of your fatposting since you're a clearly clueless burger.

>Not pictured: 100% genetic affinity with India.
Bullshit, that’s a picture of the of haplogroup R1a

>It’s clear you’ve never seen a Hungarian person in your life.

I have seen too many. They are all ugly, possibly from in breeding.

>Look at OP pic, do any of those girls look swarthy to you like gypsies?

Yes and yes.

>Hungarians are light haired and light eyed.

Yeah light eyed like Egyptians were Nordic. Shut the fuck up you dumb nigger.

>literal brothers

Finns are not genetically similar to Hungypsians at all, and linguistically they're about as similar as English and Hindi are. What do you have against your literal pooinloo brother? In fact Hindi probably shares more in common with Hungarian since they are gypsies.

>haplogroup

Haplogroups are genetic astrology. That's a picture of autosomal genetic affinities, i.e. a real measure of how similar genomes are. Kill yourself and stop shilling for gypsies.

>You're so fucking stupid.
Says the idiot literally calling Catholicism an “Italian religion” and Magyars non-White despite the fact you’re both Finno-Ugric peoples.

>Italians set foot in fucking China and there were Italian secretaries at the courts of Wallachia, so what makes you think they weren't in Hungary?
Because they did not settle that far north you fucking brainlet. He’s not saying Italians never visited them or anything like that he’s saying they never settled there or had any significant influence you fucking idiot.

>Anyway it was Italians who went to Hungary and converted them to Catholicism, after seeing that they were already christianized in the Eastern Rite.
Are you fucking retarded? They converted to Catholicism because their king did. Italians didn’t come there and converted them LMFAO.
>Hungary's first king, Saint Stephen I, took up Western Christianity, although his mother Sarolt was baptized into Eastern Christianity. Hungary remained predominantly Catholic until the 16th century, when the Reformation took place and, as a result, first Lutheranism and then soon afterwards Calvinism became the religion of almost the entire population.

>I didn't bother reading the rest of your fatposting since you're a clearly clueless burger.
Calling one a burger does not make you any more intelligent. The fact you think that Hungarians are Catholic because of ITALIANS proves you’re a retarded fucking brainlet.

Off yourself. Are Polish people now Catholic because of Italians? KEK.

>I have seen too many. They are all ugly, possibly from in breeding.
Then you would know we are among some of the most fair skinned, light eyed, and light haired Europeans. Most common hair color there is blonde/a variant of dirty blonde.

>Yes and yes.
Stop fucking trolling.

>Yeah light eyed like Egyptians were Nordic. Shut the fuck up you dumb nigger.
The only one dumb is you. Blue eyes are the most common eye color in Hungary.

>Finns are not genetically similar to Hungypsians at all, and linguistically they're about as similar as English and Hindi are.
You’re right, Hungarians are genetically closer to Western Slavic people (Polish, Slovaks, etc.) than they are to Finns, but they are still similar linguistically.

>What do you have against your literal pooinloo brother?
And a hat do you have against Hungarians you fucking Finnish roach? Only kikes hate other Europeans

>In fact Hindi probably shares more in common with Hungarian since they are gypsies.
Neck yourself.

I have the feeling you’re a Romanian troll LARPing as a Finn.

Signing off,
>t. Magyar-American first gen

Attached: 83175D26-784F-4C55-989D-69CB9714FE7C.png (837x444, 14K)

Ignore Romanian Finroach LARP

whats that ?

Attached: Trianon-map.jpg (740x490, 69K)

1. Show your flag gypsy.
2. Get out of Romania

Attached: diaspora gypsy.png (479x144, 42K)

Attached: Hungarian roll.jpg (3037x1704, 688K)

>That's a picture of autosomal genetic affinities, i.e. a real measure of how similar genomes are. Kill yourself and stop shilling for gypsies.
Mate that’s a picture of genetic affinity in the Balkans. Not who’s fucking related to Indians. Also look where Hungary is on the map, they share nothing with Balkans or Indians. Why tf are you even lying about some petty shit? You’re clearly trying to push something broseph

Where the fuck is Polish part aka Galicia?

And we have a winner here!

He’s a gypsy for destroying your entire pathetic arguement? Lol. Is your only response really just calling one a memeflag? Cmon bro..

>444
God willing

Those girls are like 12. Wtf is wrong with u?

you're a fucking nonce

>Then you would know we are among some of the most fair skinned, light eyed, and light haired Europeans.

Sure you are Pajeet.

What a bold fucking claim, the most light haired Europeans in the fucking Balkans and not Scandinavia. You're seriously pathetic.

>t. Magyar-American first gen

How about you go back to gypsyland, then you can see what you're really like.

Did you get accepted into the Indian fraternity?

Attached: hungarians.jpg (600x360, 54K)

Ok, but I will only take 33, 44, 66, 77, 88 and 00 (far right)
11, 22, 55, 99 and 00 (left) will be discarded.

Hehe, my name is nicolae

You're clearly too stupid to even understand the map. India is off the map but it would show hungypsians lighting up as green. And as it stands looks like hungypsians are mostly slavs, even Russians. So much for that sub-mongoloid's "hunz r germanics" theory. Kill yourself gypsy.

The absolute state of assmad sons of Romulus that shall now commence will be hilarious.

Attached: 1537122555437.png (760x902, 48K)

user, that's loli desu! look away!

t. son of Cyganus

Attached: 1545154329922.png (760x902, 48K)

>Sure you are Pajeet.
Serious question, what do you have against Magyars, Finnbro? They did nothing wrong.

>What a bold fucking claim, the most light haired Europeans in the fucking Balkans and not Scandinavia. You're seriously pathetic.
Hungary is not in the Balkans, it’s in Central Europe. Learn some fucking basic geography. And he didn’t say that they’re the MOST light haired, just AMONG them which is true since over 80%+ of Hungarians have light hair, with blonde or various shades of blonde being most common. Light hair is most common in Central Europe and Scandinavia regions as well as Baltics.

I can tell you’re prob not even a Finn. Hell, I doubt you’ve ever even been to Hungary given your ignorance.

Fuck off, Moshe.

Attached: 250B726C-0A2F-4642-93FA-2D9DAB8272B0.jpg (403x403, 36K)

Shut the fuck up already gypsy. You've already proven yourself as ignorant and with nothing to say.

Attached: 1545048843777.jpg (403x403, 36K)

Where in the map do they light up as green? They’re clearly fucking red

>everyone who refutes moi pathetic arguements iz a gypsy
Kill yourself plz

India isn't on the map you retard.

Attached: hungarian tent gypsies.png (828x502, 411K)

No, more like

>Hungarians are gypsies

Attached: hungarians1.png (942x645, 493K)

>A member of the Roma community
Did you not fucking read the first sentence?

Hungary itself is a Roma community of 9 million.

Attached: Hungary.png (1028x602, 74K)

You are just getting more and more tangled up in the web of projection and inferiority complex as you keep spewing shit and the days pass.

Gypsy minority groups living in a country =/= ethnic native group of country

This really isn’t hard. And cigans don’t just live in Hungary you know?

Hungarian/Romanian threads always showcase how much the rest of the world wishes they were Hungarian or Romanian so they can bash gypsies just like them.

It’s like everyone wants to LARP as the great gypsy bashers that are Hungarians/Romanians but they know nothing about what it takes to fend off gypsies. Kinda cute really.

I’ve never seen a single Finn have anything against a Magyar. Hell, most treat them like split lost brothers. Def JIDF shill.

>keep spewing shit

Sorry, I'm not a Hungarian "historian".

Good luck with King Gypsy, may he give you much copper into the new year.

>most treat them like split lost brothers

You should treat Indian-Americans the same way. Now shut the fuck up you dumb gypsy burger. I'm sure even Americans will learn to hate you soon.

ive never seen anyone LARP as a Romanian. Who the fuck even would? Magyars have some honorable history, Romanians really don’t except Iron Guard.

>Gypsy minority groups living in a country =/= ethnic native group of country

Hungary is a country where the gypsy group is the majority.

Attached: hungarians2.jpg (600x400, 40K)

>this fucking butthurt cigány romanian in fucking binlan of all places

Attached: 1507796234059s.jpg (117x124, 4K)

You are all LARPing as them without knowing it.

I am scrolling through this thread and I barely see Hungarian flags, but lo and behold there’s plenty of other flags pretending to be.

No he’s too historically illiterate to be Romanian. There’s barely any autism in his posts, it’s pure meming. I am going with pure Finn.

>Magyars have some honorable history

Such as betraying Hitler and getting trampled on by Romania twice. Much honoru gypsy piggu.

>While waging war against the Soviet Union, Hungary engaged in armistice negotiations with the United States and the United Kingdom. Hitler discovered this betrayal, and in March 1944, German forces occupied Hungary.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary_in_World_War_II

Attached: Romanian Troops in Budapest 1919.png (1011x660, 731K)

He's a Romani outcast begging in the Helsiki subway. Tfw when even gypsies excommunicate you.

>gypsy in his gypsy shithole

Good animal. Stay there.

Attached: hungary india.png (1010x1870, 2.72M)

>projecting this hard

Sorry, our skintones don't match Poojeet. Better luck next time.

Attached: hungarian ethnonationalist politician.jpg (991x529, 34K)

You can’t call someone stupid for not understanding a map when you yourself don't. Hell, the fucking name of the image is genetic affinity not who’s related to Hindus u brainlet

Except that’s not true since Gypsies are Indian and Hungarians are European/Finni-Ugric..

>Țigan shitting up other countries
Yeah, nah, get gassed..