How much would you rape without vidya?

How much would you rape without vidya?

Attached: BrAVOvaCUAA-3T5.jpg (600x560, 43K)

>video games stop men from raping
Meanwhile
>video games cause violence and are for kids and you need to man up and take care of me man children

A moderate amount, I would pace myself

Video games make my rape urge skyrocket...I start grunting, humping the pillows/couch...it's fucking crazy, glad my dog can get away.

Likewise, but with vidya I've been able to plan the rapes ahead better than ever. I've been able to stop impulsive rapes completely and survive with just few planned rapes a week.

Boomer here, before video games I would usually rape three bitches on the hippie commune before going to my union job where us middle-managers would pass the secretaries around between martinis. Then on the way home I would stop by the no-nukes or save-the-whales protest for a little more rape before coming home to see my live-in girlfriends being raped by the local motorcycle gang. I'd politely smoke a doobie and wait for them to finish before going in for sloppy seconds. Yeah, that's about all. Good thing video games came right before AIDS or I wouldn't be alive today to warn all you young'uns.

>i just wanted to play video games

me too!! poor doggy!

Whenever I go without vidya. I must rape.

I find women to be disgusting.

i would literally be a rape train

If rape desire is that prevalent, is it really bad? Maybe women are in the wrong for resisting.

men play video games because it feels good. period.

Rape is a Jewish myth forced into existence to enslave men and their rightful desire to conquer

depends on how much I didn't play, 2-3 if I haven't played anything for a day and more than a couple dozen if I haven't for a week, not that much more, since i have other things to do as well

She needs a good dickin'

How much would you phish without either shillbux or chaponigger pedopayoff?

But they cant enjoy it if they dont resist. Thats why they keep pushing this teach men not to rape bs instead of actually doing something about it. It's like when they hint at things they want by pretending they hate it. Ever seen how resentful older women are of younger girls? Or how they say someone else's outfit is too flashy? They desperately want to be raped and are constantly putting it out there, practically begging for it to happen.

Why not both?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-22 13.04.57.png (288x567, 139K)

Ahhh, the good ol' days!

this is true
thats why woman need to leave videogames alone or else they will get rayped

>Noisy holes
Cool little story fem-peen

>i have never once in my life interacted with a man

Exactly, we're all rapists and need videogames to quell those rapist urges, hence women would be safer if they collectively fucked off from videogames and stopped ruining them.

The silly part of this is that it implies that video games men like to play, featuring hateful, misogynist, homophobic, violent in-game characters are actually feminist af.

Which is it, blue hairs?
>bitch fuck off don't you see i'm trying not to rape you?
>this vidya gayme feminist aight?
>let me keep raping and killing trannies in my gta game, bitch! wtf!

r = 18th letter
6+6+6=18
[r]ape
i don't play vidya or
any games, i did
play that rape game
the japs released a
very long time ago.
it was funny but i
don't take funny
and make it real.

rape was made
by apes that have
turned into beasts.

Attached: Untit3led-2.jpg (1063x1080, 692K)

Pic related.

Attached: raperaperaperaperape.png (1093x8485, 2.85M)

The reason guys play video games all the time is because it is stimulating enough and holds a lot of cognitive attention which can't be achieved when interacting with women. It gives them the "fulfillment" for a while so they can control the urge to blow their brains out when dealing with modern women.

Kek

I mean, she's not totally wrong. Without time wasters like videogames, law and order would not have made it this far.

Unironically true.

That moment this thread basically gives an excuse to women to turn off the consoles with the hope of getting fucked. Save this post and use it to role play people!!! Thank you random kinky female

>I heard this

/thread

How fucking braindead these cunts are to even believe this? This is beyond cringe

and guess (((who's))) funding the gaming industry

Attached: 1543981304093.jpg (220x255, 6K)

depends on how long before my mom kicked me out of the house.

6.000.000 at least

Anons, take this as a kinky role playing game... women love their sex games and to FEEL more important than anything in the room. And this is just a way to convince you that when she turns it off she wants to be ravaged and spanked. Take the opportunity if you want, also remember to keep yourself safe and make sure you have your safe word. She isn't gonna use it and should be a great time.

this

Attached: 1522661052806.jpg (1297x1080, 748K)

m8, Rape is violent, vile and disgusting. Shit if some ugly, disgusting bitch wanted to Fuck me, id tell her no or knock her out if she tried to be physical with me. women cant do that. also, back when times were good women would lose virginity only after marriage so rape would mean pretty much that a girls life was ruined. so yeah nah bro i agree on some points but most of it is nonsense.

true. every minute I'm not playing video game I'm thingken of rape. and everyone knows how life was before video games was invent. rape always rape.

This is 100% accurate. My rapist urges are powerful and everpresent. Only when I play Centipede do they subside.

That's bullshit.

Gotta treat yourself for a lot of dog bites too? Gotten good at it.