11-Year-Old Boy Dressed In Drag Dances At Gay Bar, Gets Dollar Bills Thrown At Him

Hey Jow Forums Hell exists, it's called 3 Dollar Bill and it's a gay bar in Brooklyn.

On December 1, an 11-year-old boy dressed in drag danced on stage in a sexual manner at a gay bar in Brooklyn, NY, called 3 Dollar Bill. The child, Desmond Napoles, was dressed as a Gwen Stefani-lookalike — full drag make up, a blonde wig, and crop top included — as he bounced around onstage to No Doubt's "Like a Girl" and collected dollar bills from male adults viewing the number.

dailywire.com/news/39409/11-year-old-boy-dressed-drag-dances-gay-men-bar-amanda-prestigiacomo

Attached: child_drag_kid.jpg (1842x1036, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIl_2uj7340
youtube.com/watch?v=Pmrp3JVFrb8
wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/188547599
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/03/29/the-sudden-end-of-dan-schneiders-time-at-nickelodeon-where-he-built-an-empire/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ae9651fd8aee
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190738636
youtube.com/watch?v=QZNfZ1emQxo
twitter.com/NotToadMckinley/status/1074933278270939136
youtu.be/AruhO9ltZdM?t=16
liveleak.com/view?i=4fb_1437753990
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a hop, skip, and a jump from the normalization of straight-up pedophilia.

OMAR WHERE ARE YOUR FRIENDS AT?

i recall hearing these stories from an alternate universe, where brooklyn was once full of homophobes and tough guys.

>pizza gate is fake news, user

Attached: 3FE612C8-50F4-4485-A730-BC8078E922F1.png (1249x1600, 1.41M)

"The club has a weird no cell phone policy, but we we [sic] wanted to have a good night, so we went along with it. The club put our phones in these locked sleeves, which we could tire around the club. Upon entry, they stamped our hands and write our phone check/cost check numbers in our wrists in permanent marker," said one reviewer.

Attached: 1539016416833.jpg (1536x2213, 3.06M)

I do not understand why child services will not step in. This is a little kid being taken to a bar to dance sexually for adults. Remove the gay out of it. If a father had taken his little ten-year-old girl to a bar and had her dance sexually, somebody WOULD have stepped in.

Look at this kid. He's starved. He's not little boy skinny. He is STARVED. Look at his upper arms and shoulders. You can see the bones. And his wrists. Bones. His cheeks are sunken. This is not just a skinny kid. This is abuse.

So New York Police are enabling child abuse and sexualization of minors?

On top of everything else the kid looks malnourished.

>OMAR
What was his name?

Attached: 1544857777111.jpg (240x285, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Pmrp3JVFrb8

No bigot this is #progress

Attached: 1543010004973.jpg (733x650, 136K)

>He is STARVED
He's probably using drugs by now. Who's hungry when your rolling? Because he's a party favor, they probably keep him in steady supply and he's to young to understand addiction.

Any way you dice it, this is child abuse. But because it's queer, it's okay.

I'm sure he is given drugs on a regular basis too. This is the new America, and it's just the beginning. The people wont do anything about it and it will soon be much, much worse.

isnt that spiral a the fucking logo for pedo rings?

wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

what is this shit

Attached: pedo.jpg (642x944, 84K)

Wrong board.

Dead by 14. Hanging in his own closet by a boa.

AIDS, retard
Wtf

I say he makes it to 18, then gets the virus. I can't wait to see him crash and burn.

Attached: 1540563067117.jpg (600x852, 87K)

Cleansing fire is a known solution for this problem.

Pic related is the screen of Viacom on Timesquare. If you didnt hear about this company it owns various TV channels like MTV, Comedy Central and for us most importantly Nickelodeon. Like Disney they also feature a lot of Childstars.
The boy you see on the screen is Desmond Napoles, 10 year old drag queen and icon of the LGBT community. Of course pushing ones degeneracy upon a kid (according to the mother he decided on his own at the age of 2 to be a Drag Queen when he first saw them on TV...) is not enough. Look at the spiral that they had to put on his head giving again the pedosymbolisn. Coincidently sexual abuse is related to satanic abuse as well as MKUltra as well as drugs which desmond seemingly gets too

Here is all I have on MKUltra and similar stuff
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/188547599

However this isnt where it ends...

Attached: AE396B9F-F50B-4303-A987-26166966CC0D.jpg (642x944, 163K)

Yes. Welcome to the hell we live in.

Attached: When you aient lovin it anymore.jpg (1038x1070, 76K)

Where's the social media video of the so called "performance"?

Attached: 1539008929630.jpg (1920x1080, 2.06M)

...The guy in the pic is Dan Schneider, producer for various shows on Nickelodeon. And here he is with Jennette McCurdy, actress from iCarly who you can also see here
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
>Hey Dan Schneider [...] Look what you have done to me

Is him getting too obvious the reason Nickelodeon recently axed him?
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/03/29/the-sudden-end-of-dan-schneiders-time-at-nickelodeon-where-he-built-an-empire/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ae9651fd8aee

Also in the video with the rohypnol hanging on the wall and desmond looking drugged as fuck the on guy wants to give him something to drink and the other stops him saying „he had one of those already“. What was in the drink?

all i have on elite pedophiles
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190738636

Attached: 86E2561D-5097-4E3B-AA65-CB2CA08B9FAF.jpg (225x300, 21K)

That anime sucked. I only got far enough where PTSD-boy met suicide girls sister before giving up out of boredom. I was expecting it to be way cooler

I honestly do not care about leftist children. They should all be euthanized anyway for eugenic purposes (political sensibilities are heritable traits).

STFU faggot I've never watched that shit.

Attached: Chink.jpg (259x194, 6K)

They will do this to your children in school soon. If you object a couple 250 lb darkie dykes from child services will take your kid from you and give him to foster care where he will move through the pipeline, getting ass fucked everywhere he goes until he is conditioned to be a broken bitch for life. Think it can't happen? What would your grandparents have thought about what we see today? No one will do anything to stop it, so this is what we will get.

>Whose bubblegum is it anyway

it seems that der juden love children to offer to moloch

Sending your kids to public school is child abuse, retard. It's your own fault.

I don't watch anime I just saw the memes thought it lookes cool and wanted to watch it but it was awful

How can they get away with this!? Has everyone gone mad?!!!!

Attached: FD741850-5EEE-4616-A34F-2C94E0DF1E28.jpg (274x274, 19K)

Until laws are instituted requiring public education, or at the minimum requiring all schools including private ones to conform to gender fluidity training starting in kindergarten. And home schooling is made illegal because "studies" show it is damaging to children's socialization and produces children with intolerant views. Give it time friend. The left never stops. They never lose. Sometimes their agenda is paused, but it is never reversed. The long march continues.

so brhave

Attached: AD5EB3F2-ABE5-4C61-ACE9-431003464DB7.png (1058x1510, 1.61M)

When you see these 'child drag queens' with bodies that look this starved and emaciated, you know 100% that they're being fucked by pedos. They do this when grooming children because it makes the kids' body proportions look more "adult" -- less of the natural body fat of childhood -- and so more like the pedo's fetishized image of a "fuckable person, just smaller and more vulnerable."

Attached: 1536360708415.jpg (627x782, 37K)

This is incredible. Gay parents? The dudes look insane and sickly. The kid looks drugged up. Any sane society would intervene. Luckily we're progressive.

That's fucking terrifying. What's keeping CPS from stepping in? The kid's dancing for money! I wonder if this is what Rome was like in the end. Outright degenerate.

Attached: 1540873019420.png (576x467, 344K)

Another branch that works with child stars:
Disney has club 33, I repeat, thirty-three, like the masons favorite number showing the connection to those guy. Remember all the popular MKUltrad teeny stars coming from Disney. And how are people MKUltrad? They are tortured and abused until the personality breaks, and creates new personalities to cope with the thing to protect itself at which point the new personality/personalities can be shaped. They probably use some drugs to enhance the effect while also building in a trigger to bring the desired personality to the front. Like giving them some certain shirt before the abuse starts or whatever. And since those kids have to be groomed/abused to be superstars you can be sure they think they can not only create the next superstar willing to promote their agenda, but also give all the pedophilic elites some fun time by letting them do abuse the kids. quit pro quo

no coincidences so many of their stars have some mental collapse later in their career.
a week after pic related was released FBI released the pedosymbols by the way. any chance someone got pissed?

also note: A bear, fat hairy faggot, snuggling with a barely clothed young boy
furthermore orange is the only colour that adds to 33 in (Pythagorean) Gematria.

Attached: disney pizza improved.jpg (1000x835, 320K)

That's one faggy kid.

Attached: 40P1F.jpg (450x350, 31K)

Bump. Kill all pedos.

Attached: 1542246219557.jpg (212x238, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QZNfZ1emQxo

Attached: 29-rachel-maddow-chatroom.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1200x799, 655K)

a dreadful realization is coming for these sick degenerates, they can't see it right now, they are too high on freedom, too submerged in their sick culture, surrounded by too many similarly sick individuals to get a peek beyond their immediate world, to the real world outside where millions of normal sane people are growing more and more agry by what they are seeing. There's going to be a lot of violence and it will come as a real shock to the LGBT mentally ill cretins, but not to us.

CLICKETY CLACK, GET INTO MY SACK!

>18
I truly admire your optimism

Nah, the left is killing itself by failing to reproduce. Leftism is genetic. That is why when they accidentally have kids, like the one in OP, we must root for them to be abused so that they will OD or kill themselves.

> be a man throw dollar bills at 11yo boy
no one cares
> be a man talk to 11yo girl
get labeled a a pedophile

they reproduce by abusing kids and turning them into the next generation of mentally disturbed sexually deviant monsters, we need to root them all out and remove them permanently from our society.

The left must be destroyed entirely.

It´s only wrong when christians do it you biggot

Pol is just pissed this kid has a job

He takes photos with actual murderers too:
>twitter.com/NotToadMckinley/status/1074933278270939136

imagine being a 10 year-old and dancing in a fucking gay bar full of weirdos dressed like a queer lmao

actually feel sorry for him to be honest hope they pay his terrible parents well at least

>hell
Not even purgatory
Fucking first worlders know nothing about depths of depravity.

Apparently his parents are unemployed and make money off of selling him

> witnessed
quads of destiny

Attached: 2916E7C3-8B9C-4AE8-9E18-974C7A453825.jpg (958x997, 119K)

It's genetic. When they abuse their own children, it just increases the chance that they will suicide. The grand strategy to defeat the left must be thought of as a pest control problem. The solution is reducing their numbers in whatever way possible.

When do we get to put these people in reeducation camps?

checked. quads of truth

Attached: 1545132662731.jpg (736x682, 69K)

our society is full of queer elements, really sad. it's really everywhere.

That's nothing! Soon we will force boys to get breast implants and make rape mandatory! I'm so deliciously evil!

it may be genetic, but it's also known that victims of child sexual abuse grow up to become abusers and invariably gay.

next elections

Attached: 484854661.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Finally, someone had some balls to say it!!

Attached: 1544611643495.gif (112x112, 53K)

>he didn't see the ending twist
Sad!

Not invariably. But there is a higher chance.

This is allowed but me being 28 and looking for a marriage quality woman I will be jailed if I go looking for one that is a day under 18.

>Pythagorean

How illegal is that? He's under age, in a place that serves alcohol, and "working" since he's getting monies out of it.

Morlality aside, sound like child abuse, labour, exploitation.

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

youtu.be/AruhO9ltZdM?t=16

I made a video about this kid after good morning america idolized him. Essentially a quick rundown.

Attached: 8.png (1280x720, 220K)

>Rohypnol on background picture
Flunitrazepam, also known as Rohypnol among other names,[1] is an intermediate acting benzodiazepine used in some countries to treat severe insomnia and in fewer, early in anesthesia.

Flunitrazepam is known to induce anterograde amnesia in sufficient doses; individuals are unable to remember certain events that they experienced while under the influence of the drug, which complicates investigations.[31][32] This effect could be particularly dangerous if flunitrazepam is used to aid in the commission of sexual assault; victims may be unable to clearly recall the assault, the assailant, or the events surrounding the assault.[17]

No they aren't his parents. That's just two dudes with aids hanging out with a 10 year old at almost 10 at night. His parents are named Wendy and Andrew Napoles but I can't find photos of them anywhere.

Well, shit like this just shows 2 things:
1) Fags are pedophiles
AND
2) Those pushing transexuality onto children are child abusers and pedophiles.

The kid's father should be arrested and executed.

I'll bet I know the answer: the father wanted the kid aborted and, because he didn't get his way, he's trying to destroy the child's life. That's usually what happens when men try to get out of fatherhood and fail. The father should be punished until he begs for mercy... which he deserves not to get.

The Black guy in that video clearly has FAS. He lacks a philtrum

the fuck

Attached: ew.png (240x370, 138K)

Fucking disgusting product of degeneracy.

Attached: 1543677832538.png (756x428, 31K)

>...The guy in the pic is Dan Schneider
where do you think you are, newfag?

t. Projecting Single Mother

>naming a basic piece of info relevant to the post to make sure absolutely everyone can follow along makes you a newfag
fucking leaves

Attached: Golden Rake.png (962x1080, 1.02M)

Do you have a better explanation? Many, if not most, men try to get out of fatherhood and, as a result, try to sabotage their kids' success in life.

Can't surpass liveleak.com/view?i=4fb_1437753990

Attached: CIwaHHOW8AEXsdw.jpg (640x632, 55K)

Gay and bluepilled

A little mouthfuck no cell phones in Atlanta would be just like old times

they don't want you to collect evidence

pretty hot desu :D

Attached: tumblr_osk39fObtN1wqq9rao1_400.jpg (400x400, 72K)

There is no end in sight to this suffering.

Attached: 1543326904652.jpg (680x1020, 121K)

Imagine the uproar if this was an 11 year old girl.

Attached: 1429376914893.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Imagine he could see what the world has become...

Attached: 1523042395172.jpg (808x805, 177K)

Attached: degeneracy.jpg (260x326, 42K)

>it will soon be much, much worse.
Yes. The time for polite discussion and rational debate is rapidly coming to an end.

>What if the child consents thou?

Attached: g8MlQZg.jpg (547x402, 22K)

26 seconds, his first redpill. godspeed young man! praying for this boy, in the name of adolf hitler.

Except there is an uproar. The real issue is that it was being allowed in the first place.

Hope someone beats/kills the "father".

The parents need to be publicly executed, along with everyone that allowed this.

Attached: IMG_1630.jpg (604x451, 51K)

this kinda looks like a unicorn