Israeli Border Police seize 6-year-old in Hebron, drag him to a checkpoint, and hold him for an hour

Israeli Border Police seize 6-year-old in Hebron, drag him to a checkpoint, and hold him for an hour

btselem.org/video/20181212_border_police_detain_boy_aged_6_in_hebron?fbclid=IwAR2l_OX5ZWvbBaB67jBjs6dP81M3t20j7vyv0yi4BDMdHqwE-VeF8jfz2M4#full

>The policemen took me into Abu a-Rish Checkpoint (the Pharmacy Checkpoint) and kept me shut in a room there for about an hour. I cried and the soldiers cursed me. Then they put me into a white car. I heard the other boy who was arrested with me asking a woman soldier where they were taking us, and she answered, ‘To prison'.

Attached: RTS1GD89-870.jpg (870x489, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/7-year-old-migrant-girl-taken-into-border-patrol-custody-dies-of-dehydration-exhaustion/2018/12/13/8909e356-ff03-11e8-862a-b6a6f3ce8199_story.html?noredirect=on
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_suicide_bombers_in_the_Israeli–Palestinian_conflict
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't stop your foes killing each other.

TFW when juvenile rock throwing desert jockey looks whiter than 'Western 1st world army' capturing him.

Attached: 1493940667087[1].png (358x272, 124K)

Attached: Grinning Evil Death.jpg (1100x619, 116K)

They want non paid people to join the fight and snowball the conflict so they do things to piss people off and make sure they get footage

Terrorists get arrested , not news

am i supposed to unironically feel bad for a sand nigger?

A terrorist six year old?

How is age relevant

What a degenerate

I assume that six year olds watch cartoons and that, I don't think they're capable of terrorism

I can't wait for you disgusting parasites to be eradicated once and for all.

Attached: blurred out jew.png (557x331, 353K)

Think again

Did they kill it? To me these two fighting against each other are like niggers in the hood, sooner they kill each other off the better.

>scared of six year olds

>pretending you're not a bitch to the israeli kikes

Attached: caiphas_jesus_blood_jews_us.jpg (720x540, 70K)

Imagine being this ignorant to believe this

I fully support Israel and their war of annihalation against Moslems and arabs.

Even if it forces those moslems and Arabs to move to Europe?

>A nigger and an arab
The absolute state of Muttsrael

Attached: 1538582214774.jpg (423x222, 26K)

Its very apparent your hatred for Jews is blinding you from reality, if this were a Jew boy would be saying the opposite.

>implying terrorists don't strap bombs to kids
You think terrorists use sinister looking fighting aged males? They use young and old exactly because they are less suspicious

the fat kike looks like the boys dad, jews are not white for fucks sake

but palestinians are not terrorists they are guerrillas fighting against the true (((terrorists))) to liberate their land and live in in peacfuly
or do you want them to immigrate to your shithole?

Why would the Amerimutt care about Europe?

>Its very apparent your hatred for Jews is blinding you from reality
you fucking burger the childrens in OP article had no bombs no weapons they wreren't even holding a knife or a rock and yet they were arrested by Schlomo and his comrades
jews are devils on a human form this is the reality

Remember what you were doing at 6 years old?........forget I asked never mind.

Yes of course you can't criticise Israel or you're an anti semite

they all look the same anyway, who the fuck cares

Why? Those people have a right to life just like you. Diversity means nothing to you?

>Terrorists get arrested
only kikes will be proud of arresting an innocent children
damn, if it was another country they would be ashamed to announce it even if that child had fucking uranium in his bag

Is that an ethiopean Jew on the right?

>Israeli
Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2

Read through this thread

Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now

All white nationalists must reject kosher nationalism (bolsonaro, Salvini), Ally with the dark races and Muslims for the time being, and outcasts these fucking kikes from all of our nation's.

Force these parasites out and pray they use their niclesr weapons so Russia can annihilate them off the face of the Earth.

Was it something like this?

Attached: pali_kid_pisses_pants_rocks.png (458x283, 207K)

Stupid ignorant faggots. Get the fuck off this board. How can you be so clueless?

Attached: terrorists.jpg (634x403, 120K)

thats because he was boycotting the illegal invaders of his home land that murderd his parents.
a fate that every american faces by goverment shitting on there amendment rights.

>(((ISIS)))
>Muslims

low IQ subhuman Burger go back to fucking Macdoland's

good

They have Ethiopian guys helping them. Jesus Christ.

the two words are synonymous nigger boy

>but palestinians are not terrorists they are guerrillas fighting against the true (((terrorists))) to liberate their land and live in in peacfuly
They literally are, no matter their motives
>or do you want them to immigrate to your shithole?
Nope. They should move to any of the thousand arab countries with the same culture, ethnicity and religion

Yes it is. He has no choice but to help. Hes basically a slave because he has nowhere else to go.

That ain't shit. Our border control just kills kids.

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/7-year-old-migrant-girl-taken-into-border-patrol-custody-dies-of-dehydration-exhaustion/2018/12/13/8909e356-ff03-11e8-862a-b6a6f3ce8199_story.html?noredirect=on

>Pissrael dindu nuffin, dey defending demself1!1!!1

Attached: 1544383892743.png (876x911, 771K)

Those are Isrealis...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

REAP WHAT YOU SEW NIGGER FAGGOTS

>be palestinian terrorist
>constanly throw rockets, rocks and stab israelis
>jeez why are they so on edge around me?!?!
It's the same reason why american cops end up frequently pulling their guns on niggers and shooting them: niggers act like dangerous aggressive animals, so people treat them as such, even when sometimes it's undeserved

>throw rockets
Why are Italians so fucking stupid and disgusting just like Jews?

Attached: Qassam guy.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Israhell literally killed more than 500 kids when they attacked Gaza in 2014. Don't expect anything from zionist terrorirsts. They have no moral compass at all. They are truly the Synagogue of Satan.

*fire rockets and throw rocks
Forgive my less than perfect English, Abdullah

Nigga, the fucking land belongs to them.

Zionist kikes are mostly Khazars and aren't related to the holy Land at all!!

(Pic Related)

Attached: 1544742111400m.jpg (967x1024, 166K)

nah you mistook ''muslim'' for ''Burger''
>They literally are, no matter their motives
you're free to think of them in the way you want, but your opinion means nothing Pizza Mutt you are a kike slave after all
>Nope. They should move to any of the thousand arab countries
good idea but there is a little problem, Schlomo control the open boarder policy of Europe so how about you get rid of his first?

The land belongs to Italians as well by that logic, or brits. Modern day palestinians are arabs immigrants which have very little to do with the original inhabitants of the holy land around roman times.
Point is jews hate palis and palis hate jews. It's better if they each live in their own countries.
Jews don't have a country of their own and we certainly don't want them in ours. Palis are arab muslims and there's plenty of arab muslim countries. Stop bikering over a piece of crap desert , you have plenty more of it

Palestine is unironically land that is getting slowly more and more occupied by (((Them))) wheter they are are of islamic decent or not, The fact you are ignoring Israel`s literal Nazi regime ( they are worse, they have private apartheid) while our own doors are destroyed by the hordes of (((Refugees))) is astounding, The Red Pill is that Israel truly is the bad guy only Pro Palestine supporters are often attention whores or nutcases, (((Hamas))) is controled opposition to jusitify the land taking, (((Hamas))) is also in on everything since the "Bosses" of the organisation are personal multi millionairs.

Attached: 12358896.jpg (484x613, 21K)

all semites can kill each other. Hopefully they do.

>Stop bikering over a piece of crap desert , you have plenty more of it
fuck off Pizza Mutt how about you give them fucking Sardinia Sicily

>but your opinion means nothing Pizza Mutt you are a kike slave after all
It's really not my opinion, Mr. north african that calls anyone else a mutt when he's literally a mix of native tribes, arabs, vandals and sub saharan africans. If you kill civilians outside of war over a political or religious cause you are a terrorist by definition, no matter the religion or political affilition you kill for.
>Schlomo control the open boarder policy of Europe so how about you get rid of his first?
We got rid of our open border policy. The rest of Europe can do as they please, I don't give a flying fuck about them.

>Killing each other
The killing looks very unilateral to me

Israel doesn't want anyone competing with them in their terrorism. Lets not forget the first settlers in Israel were trained terrorists from Russia. Nobody does terrorism like the Jewish state.

If they were the same people, with the same ethnicity, religion and culture as me I'd have zero problem with welcoming them in Italy. Problem is they are arab apes, muslim and of arabic culture. You should be welcoming them, since you guys are so similar, especially with the terrorism stuff

>Arab emigrants
You clearly didn't look at the Pic.
DNA studies have shown the Palestinians are infact Canaanites and not "Arabs"

>If you kill civilians outside of war over a political or religious cause you are a terrorist by definition
well...Israelian soldiers are doing this to Palestinian civilians too so why you didn't call them terrorists???? your nose is starting to glow....
>We got rid of our open border policy
and how many non european immigrant in your shithole right now? why didn't you deport them and why you don't start deporting the jewish diaspora as well
>I don't give a flying fuck about them
it's settled your cover was blown Schlomo
it's only the jews who do not care about what happens to Europe despite them living there

Attached: 1534527879061.jpg (300x295, 18K)

>he fact you are ignoring Israel`s literal Nazi regime ( they are worse, they have private apartheid)
This is supposed to be a negative? If anything I want the same

probably

am talking about Israelians you dump kike
why don't they make one those islands their homeland instead of settling in the middle east surrounded by 1 billion muslim who wants them dead

How dumb can you be you fucking shill? You think that land was ever empty before ''arabs'' settled on it? No it always had inhabitants and those inhabitants were arabized but ethnically they are not from the Arabian peninsula. Their culture is different, their food, their music, their traditional clothing, everything...Arab is not even an ethnicity, it's a linguistic and cultural group.

>Jow Forums wants the fighting between Israel and Palestine to stop
are you guys retarded? every time a jew gets stabbed or a muslim gets shot is a blessing for us

>drag him to a checkpoint, and hold him for an hour

And? In America, police can detain you for up to three hours.

Attached: nathan bedford forrest at computer lensflare.jpg (600x600, 37K)

That kid isn't 6.

they are also mixture of kurds, assyrians, armenians, turks....long story short they're not arabs
the only real arabs are Saudians, Yemenians and those in the gulf countries

>well...Israelian soldiers are doing this to Palestinian civilians too so why you didn't call them terrorists???? your nose is starting to glow....
Do they? Do jews make autobombs and detonate them in the middle of civilian crowds? Do Jews go around stabbing random civilians out of the blue? And I'm no jew, believe it or not. Just a guy that doesn't take repeating parenthesis as a serious argument
>and how many non european immigrant in your shithole right now? why didn't you deport them
Oh far too many. Unfortunately the governments of the shitholes they are from don't want them back, north african countries like yours in primis. Has fuck all to do with jews, unless you are jews as well.
>it's settled your cover was blown Schlomo
>it's only the jews who do not care about what happens to Europe despite them living there
I care about what happens in Italy since I'm Italian. Europe can burn for all I care, it won't change my life one way or the other. Only people pushing European identity are leftists and pro globalization retards

>Modern day palestinians are arabs immigrants which have very little to do with the original inhabitants of the holy land around roman times.
Typical dumb Italian ignoring scientific proof to spew his own opinion on what reality is.

Attached: Italians.png (500x542, 206K)

>Palis are arab muslims and there's plenty of arab muslim countries. Stop bikering over a piece of crap desert , you have plenty more of it
Stupid Jew, Arabs are not all the same and Palestine was never a desert.

Attached: JIDF map deceit.jpg (1000x1694, 484K)

>How dumb can you be you fucking shill? You think that land was ever empty before ''arabs'' settled on it? No it always had inhabitants and those inhabitants were arabized
Indeed. So now they have little to do with the original inhabitants. Unless you claim the mulattos filling the cities of Europe are European.
Because I don't want them in my country, duh

At least the Palestinians still hold some Canaanite DNA, unlike Ashkenazi Kikes who came from Georgia!

Attached: 1544369729764.jpg (680x654, 163K)

They got lucky that he didnt blow up

Muslims are known for strapping bombs to children and blowing them up

>Muslims are known for strapping bombs to children and blowing them up
Provide proof burger, if not you're a faggot kike.

See (Pic Related):

Are you really claiming that a land that was settled by arabs, romans, persians, turks, and many more since 2000 years ago can claim any genetic legacy to its past? Please try to use your brain Ahmed.
>Stupid Jew, Arabs are not all the same
Never claimed they are, yet arabs are far more similar between eachother than with jews. Europeans aren't the same either, yet they are more similar between eachother than with a chinese person.
>Palestine was never a desert.
The fertile crescent hasn't been fertile in a while

It's quite well known. The Muslims got the idea from the communists that did it in Vietnam. There's a reason why the US army has a policy where they run people over that are in the middle of the road when their convoys go through an area

>Provide proof
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_suicide_bombers_in_the_Israeli–Palestinian_conflict
literally 3 seconds in google

Like I said they still have everything from the original inhabitants except their language which became arabic and their religion, 70% became Muslim and 30% remained Christian until the zionist occupation.

>Do they? Do jews make autobombs and detonate them in the middle of civilian crowds? Do Jews go around stabbing random civilians out of the blue?
yes they do you fucking retard
>Just a guy that doesn't take repeating parenthesis as a serious argument
oh but you do you dump ass you are repeating the same old argument of ''Israelian are the good guys it's the muslim terrorists who's to blame''
people like you are the lowest subhumans on earth you literally fall for the most plain jewish propaganda
>Oh far too many
bitch they are sneaking into your country every day Via the sea
>I care about what happens in Italy since I'm Italian
if you really cares about your country you wouldn't support fucking kikes in any way
they are the biggest treat to your shithole

>ITZ WELL KNUWN BRUH
WOW, I'm literally shock rn.
That phrase is an incredible undeniable evidence, nice job burger!!

Attached: 1544368599813.jpg (179x282, 8K)

>Are you really claiming that a land that was settled by arabs, romans, persians, turks, and many more since 2000 years ago can claim any genetic legacy to its past? Please try to use your brain Ahmed.
Yes I can, because that's exactly what the genetic science says and those empires barely settled the lands when they conquered. Meanwhile fake Jewish mutts who are descendants of converts from other lands can claim legacy to its past? You are exposing your seething double standards Moshe.

Attached: Quora mythology.png (635x635, 187K)

throw the arab down the well
blast their with shotgun shell

>some semites are mean to other semites pay attention goy

Go fuck yourself you cousinfucker and take your cousinfucker bullshit with you.

>It's quite well known.
>no proof
Faggot kike confirmed

Attached: JIDF 7.png (581x720, 538K)

>Because I don't want them in my country
no one wants you dump fuck so why the hell you think we should be okay with them being settling next to us

>(((WIKIPEDIA)))
LMFAO, the JIDF themselves admitted of editing articles on it.
That website doesn't count as a proof!!

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 367K)

A Jew written article on Wikipedia is not proof you dumb muttalian. Show me a real incidence with real proof.

Good. Good. Maybe you won't throw rocks at Israeli soldiers next time.

Attached: israeli-tanks-return-gaza-strip..jpg (961x565, 71K)

They're not even semitic go suck a refugee cock

>Like I said they still have everything from the original inhabitants except their language
Yes, because living for thousands of years next to people of a different race means you never mix with them. Please
>yes they do you fucking retard
provide evidence
>oh but you do you dump ass you are repeating the same old argument of ''Israelian are the good guys it's the muslim terrorists who's to blame''
this isn't a counter argument. Israel has plenty of faults, but terrorism on civilians isn't one. And to deny the massive prevalence of islamic terrorism is simply idiotic
>bitch they are sneaking into your country every day Via the sea
Not anymore. The sea is closed now, the problem are the ones that came when the sea was open.
>if you really cares about your country you wouldn't support fucking kikes in any way
they are the biggest treat to your shithole
Explain how they are a threat to me. Also ironic that a fucking algerian of all people calls Italy a shithole. Next I'll get a Nigerian telling me how to act civilized I guess

See
The Philistines dislodged the natives in the Gaza area and the Persians deported them en masse when they took over the area. If we go back further the Egyptians first built Gaza as a fort and trading Post.

>The Philistines dislodged the natives in the Gaza area and the Persians deported them en masse when they took over the area.
Waiting for the proof....

Throw the jew in the loo with the rest of the shit!