Delivery driver Mohammed Maqsood dumped his semi-naked 18-year-old female victim in the street

Appeal judges were told Mohammed Maqsood spotted his victim leaving a pub in Shawlands (Image: Ciaran Donnelly/Google Maps)
A delivery driver who raped a drunk teenager has failed to have his conviction overturned.
Mohammed Maqsood, 36, was jailed for six years after luring the vulnerable 18-year-old with the promise of a lift home.
Scotland’s most senior judge, Lord Carloway, threw out Maqsood’s claim that he was the victim of a miscarriage of justice and ruled that he should stay behind bars.
Lord Carloway, sitting with two other judges, said his victim had been too drunk to consent to sex. The judges also threw out Maqsood’s claim that the trial judge had misdirected the jury.
The appeal judges were told that Maqsood had spotted his victim leaving a pub in Shawlands, Glasgow, with a friend, also 18.
stormfront.org/forum/t746893-581/

Attached: 1_rapist.jpg (615x409, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t746893-582/
channel4.com/news/factcheck/what-do-we-know-about-the-ethnicity-of-sexual-abuse-gangs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She should not have been dumb enough to be lured by a shitskin, but Mohammad shouldn't have been in Scotland. Everyone underperformed here.

He looks white to me.

He's a Chad. She wanted it

Why do quintessentially English people act like this?

18th December 2018
A mum raped by two strangers during a horrific ordeal at accommodation for asylum seekers said the pain of the attack "makes me want to die".
Saheed Rasoolli, 30, and Araz Abdulla, 23, each took a turn to attack their victim in the bedroom of a flat in Sunderland, after she was lured there from a bus stop.
Newcastle Crown Court heard the victim "couldn't get her breath" during the rape ordeals and she was left with nail marks to her neck, throat and arms.
Rasoolli, who has now been jailed for 12 years, and Abdulla, who has been jailed for 10, both denied rape but were convicted by a jury earlier this month.
In a victim impact statement, the woman, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, said: "I was raped by two men I did not know and since that day my life has changed.
"I am not the same person. I try to do nice things and laugh but I no longer enjoy life.
stormfront.org/forum/t746893-582/

Attached: Rasooli-and-Abdulla.jpg (990x405, 75K)

Sun 16 Dec 2018
By Alex Williams
A convicted rapist who claimed he had become a Christian has avoided deportation from the UK to Iran, despite failing to convince a judge that his conversion is genuine.
An immigration tribunal judge, Louis Kopieczek, said the authenticity of the asylum seeker's claim was irrelevant given how the hundreds of Bible verses and other religious quotes posted on his social media page could make him a target for Iranian authorities.
He said: "In all the circumstances, I am satisfied that the appellant has established that there is a real risk that on his return he would be questioned about the details of his asylum claim and that questioning would reveal that he has posted on Twitter... [and] interrogation would involve a real risk of ill-treatment amounting to a breach of [his human rights]."
Known only as AM, the 38-year-old successfully applied for a UK residence card after failing to secure asylum the day he arrived in the UK in January 2006.

>Immigrant rapes woman: 6 years in jail
>Join a right wing group because you are tired of immigrants raping women: 6 years in jail

Attached: look.jpg (540x457, 44K)

The UK is lost

Damn right.

fuck off yaxley lennon
thats 3 three cases.
how many white peados are raping kiddies after school in this country?
8% muslim poplulation you fat gammon

>lured from a bus stop
Women really do deserve their fates

>had been too drunk to consent to sex.
>victim
Yeah, yeah sure. "Rape" is now just "I dont want people to think I'm a skank".

High quality bait

So, this country needs more raping pakki enrichment gangs, for equality purposes, before white people can complain. nice argument faggot.

>at accommodation for asylum seekers
>go to "refugee center" to get fucked by "refugees"
>oh no now people will know I'm a slut
>call it rape

if yall went to school you'd understand stats better

According to the best available data, Asian men make up 75 per cent of “Type 1” group abusers, who target children and young women because they are vulnerable.

But white men make up 100 per cent of recorded “Type 2” group abusers, who target children because of a longstanding paedophilic interest.
channel4.com/news/factcheck/what-do-we-know-about-the-ethnicity-of-sexual-abuse-gangs

My MSc in Political Science says you’re a fucking soft lad with shite bait.

go back to r/thatneverhappened lad..

>muh plebbit
1/10

How would anyone outside the refugee center know she's a refugee's slut?
That's not why she reported it dickhead.

there is no comparison to the widespread muslim rape gangs that have been raping children and at only 8% of the population you made the case for us
Also it's interesting that the Guardian recently did a piece on the "right wing groups" financing Tommy Robinson
Rebel Media
Middle East Forum
and other, what the Guardian failed to mention was that all of those "right wing groups" are in fact jewish zionist groups. Amazing no?

Bump