Lads, i think they are losing this war

Lads, i think they are losing this war..

Attached: 54AD9568-2612-4823-9B9F-A56578680E2A.jpg (248x215, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newspunch.com/wsj-nbc-poll-trump-trust-media/
youtube.com/watch?v=voMW-P9bU8I
newsweek.com/sean-hannity-donald-trumps-unofficial-chief-staff-aides-say-fox-news-host-891373
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you subtract the 2%, that leaves 6% of the country that still believes jewish lies.

make the headline about kikes and watch how 90% is suddenly pro media

Daily reminder for newfags. The Jews control media. The Jews are responsible for the rabbid left

Attached: A93C45AA-9100-4A72-9415-40D8E2353B29.jpg (1600x1250, 369K)

Source

even with invented data like that, 300 trumptards will respond dats rite!!!

>By a slim margin, 45 percent to 42 percent, President Trump is more trusted to tell the truth than reporters. A newly released FOX News poll finds another 10 percent of voters say neither is trusted.
The poll was conducted before President Trump's highly critical remarks about the media at a Thursday news conference:
(President Trump) "The press honestly is out of control, the level of dishonesty is out of control."
More Republicans, about eight in 10, trust the Trump Administration more than the media to tell the truth. About the same percentage of Democrats trust the media more.
The same FOX News poll also finds 55 percent of voters want the President to be covered aggressively, 38 percent say he should be given the benefit of the doubt.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News.

faggot

He should just start dropping major truth bombs on people again like during the campaign. He should hold a big press conference shrouded in secrecy until he walks out on the stage in well guarded location and just start naming names and telling dirty secrets of elites and see how many people will follow him then and watch the media try to squirm and have technical difficulties while hes talking. I swear this is the quality we need in a president. Not the go with the flow and bait them forever endlessly to make sure you get them to trip up before reelection and then spill the beans. He needs to just be doing it now now now!

Attached: supertrump.jpg (749x600, 295K)

>trusting polls
So you've come full circle now eh. Doing as the leftist have done before the election.

The thing to understand in regards to this is that 90% of people don't decide their own political decisions. Everyone here, whether you're a NatSoc or a Libertarian or a hard Leftist (what I am) we DECIDED to be this way. It took conviction and will to tear away from the mainstream of politics.

90% of people cannot do this. They don't have the time, or the courage, or the willpower to detach themselves from ideology. They cannot pursue their personal truth because their lives are already fully occupied, or because they just don't care. What this means is that whatever the leader tells them IS their truth, and this becomes more true daily. People pretend that Trump is this Hitler who is going to be remembered as a villain forever--that's bullshit. In ten years when Trump dies of age, he will absolutely, ABSOLUTELY get John McCain level treatment. He will get an aircraft carrier named after him, he will get a library named after him, libshits in the future will grovel at his tombstone, because the Republican who comes after Trump will make him look like Drexler.

That's a fact. You can take that from a leftist. It's obvious. The demographic trends in politics are undeniable, if they're lionizing fucking Bush? If they're lionizing fucking McCain? Oh believe me, what's coming next is going to make Pol Pot look like fucking Ghandi.

It's real

Attached: 1576379923800.jpg (497x280, 28K)

Look man, I support Trump and loathe the news but even I know that is fake and gay. The message is true but the numbers are way off.

newspunch.com/wsj-nbc-poll-trump-trust-media/

From this morning.

youtube.com/watch?v=voMW-P9bU8I

i don't trust either, we're being played by
them. it's the same side no matter who
you choose.

Attached: want you.jpg (693x1200, 183K)

>only options are "I believe Trump" or "I believe the media"

Okay, this is journalism.

you better buy all the israshit goods or you get fierd.

>From March (dont know the year)
>Registered Female voters

Of course we are, the left and the right are both controlled by kikes and they will both achieve the same agenda . Our only hope is violent revolution.

excellent goyim , excellent

Attached: nogginjoggin.png (500x548, 151K)

wow do liberals watch that garbage.
I wonder if you went into a church and asked how many people believe in jesus what the results would be

Sadly trump is a kike

Do boomers really only makeup 8% of the population?

really trust trump?
92 % of fox viewers? because that's the only people left that still trust msm

>March

>"Trump is more trusted"
>FOX News poll
Well, this is no surprise. The incestuous relationship between Trump Sewer, Inc. and Fox News is blatant:
Hope Hicks
Bill Shine
newsweek.com/sean-hannity-donald-trumps-unofficial-chief-staff-aides-say-fox-news-host-891373

Lads, I think they need to be legally shot for communist propaganda.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (245x183, 1.01M)

I don't think that's real. Dems HATE Trump and will always side with the media.

your contract will soon be up

then what will you do?

I'm the new namefag in town. Figure this is as good a thread as any to make my debut.

The issue with the homeless and education is that money won't solve everything. If kids don't want to learn, they won't learn. If you just feed the homeless, then you'll be removing an incentive for them to stop being homeless and you'll create a bureaucracy that is financially dependent on homeless people being hungry. Also, the Homeless in America aren't starving.

If the American public sides with Trump, there will be no impeachment. But I doubt he will want to be reelected. It's a filthy and dangerous position.

Civil War is coming to America. White Conservative America is armed to the teeth. I hope they rise up before a leftist President comes to power and acts swiftly to suppress them.

>and watch the media try to squirm and have technical difficulties while hes talking
If he wanted to, he could use the presidential alert system he tested a few months back to drop those redpills direct to every cell phone in the country m

You're just saying that because you want us to come save your shithole country from becoming a caliphate. Sorry Nigel, you and your crooked teeth are on your own. Faggot.

Thanks for your opinion brother.

It’s crazy they go out when some ranchers are being threatened by the feds, but won’t do it now because trump is in office. I’m afraid things might have to get really bad

That meme is retarded. Leftist media falling over themselves to pay respect to the “brave war hero” McStain.

>So it appears despite our best efforts the people don't actually want to buy our shit so let's back up, pretend to make a change for the people, and try again
Do these people really have no shame? Like, in all the Jow Forums memes it's always "company a did this", "company b said that" but there are real live people behind the scenes making these decisions. Do these people seriously lack any true humanity?

Yeah, and I don't see any @micheal_favreau on twitter

I SAID FUCK ALL AUTHORITY
SILENT MAJORITY
RAISED BY THE SYSTEM

MAGA!

KYS!

Its too late for them, they must hang.

So basically, no one believes the Jews?