Is this the ultimate truth about Scandinavian countries?

Is this the ultimate truth about Scandinavian countries?

Attached: tORLj5p.png (1982x888, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal
youtube.com/watch?v=iO9OfqTvqrg
youtube.com/watch?v=xjwpWxWNcHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hmmm... indrerastibee

Attached: Inderasting.png (600x533, 130K)

>Scandinavian
>Finland

Finland & Denmark are the only decent countries in the nordic region

Attached: Mikhail Tal.png (300x300, 82K)

Norway and Denmark should be the same as Sweden. Iceland should also be Sweden, but with lighter skin.
Also remove Finland because they are not Scandinavian.

Attached: kári.png (480x360, 180K)

Pretty much this

Love how pol glorify Iceland, they're unironically the most bluepilled right next to Sweden, it just havent hit politics yet and all they do is imitate Danish and Norwegian politics.
The amount of turbolefty Icelandic diaspora here is annoying.

Who the fuck cares about your nordics autist nitpicking. Just checked definition of scandinavia and it seems Iceland is not scandinavian either. Fuck you guys are autistic.

You made this thread just so you could post this, didn't you, you absolute fucking trash?

Iceland is far superior to you Scandishits

Not for long though

Our minister of justice threw out more nibbas and denied more entries than you can count. She also triggered our biggest feminist celeb on national television.

Most based politician in politics to ever sit in a position of power was this gal.

Attached: 378524d4-b96f-4b42-8dd2-25552cbaf940.png (565x880, 676K)

There are literally no muslims coming here compared to you

They really aren't, sorry.
They're as bluepilled as Sweden, it's just a matter of when the youth is old enough to enter politics and it will turn to shit.

Sorry but you aren't triggering anyone sweatie

Nice meme, pretty true though.

yikes

Attached: Keep Sweden clean.jpg (523x349, 121K)

That's just for show.
There are still comming in more foreigners and the already foreign popluation is in the hundreds of thousands, they also have a higher brithrate than the natives, so even without immigration you will still be replaced.

>There are still comming in more foreigners and the already foreign popluation is in the hundreds of thousands

Source

Attached: zeoq9E8.png (788x531, 247K)

Scandinavia is a joke.
I hope all Self-righteous swedes die a very painful death for what they turned this country into.
pls get

talk for yourself you fucking faggot

Iceland is too Celtic to be Scandi

>Source
so you don't belive norway has hundreds of thousands of foreigners and allows immigration?

I thought u said hundreds of thousands of immigrants come in yearly.

ok parrot

okey

Our immigration peaked when Anders Brevik did the attack, and has been in very sharp decline since.

compared to sweden that is

>That's just for show.
When you're so redpilled you start thinking every politician & political activist including the right wing ones are paid actors, that's when it gets to schizo level.

yeah

this
the people spouting this shit are mentally ill

I think the Danish guy should be better

Well, globalism doesn't stop just because your politicians decide to take in a little fewer immigrants.
Ethnicity and nations are a lost cause, the world will keep becoming more interconnected. Currently most european countries' supremacists have given up on their own people and now rather fight for a white race (globalisim). Just that we are talking about this on a "white supremacist" international forum with a standardised language proves that. We have gone beyond nations.
This will inevitably continue, I do believe tomorrows "white supremacist movement" will be a eurasian supremacist agains africans. And after that, hopefully one human race, to colonise space. or waht ever

Attached: rúmdin.jpg (1280x1280, 296K)

Translate, Haakon

No.
Norway, Finland, and Denmark are the best

One of the most important choices you'd take (as a woman) if you want a career, or to go towards a specific goal, are the man you choose to marry.
This was on the (((International Women's Day))) too, fucking kek.

danish and norweigian people are 5/5

Kek

Attached: 1500853088127.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Finland and Iceland aren't Scandinavian you absolute mongoloid.

How is Iceland anything like Sweden? They don’t even have refugees because they’re in the middle of the ocean.

OP is Icelandic
Made this thread just to shit on Scandi

the absolute state of icecucks, must be the fact that their women orbit Scandi dick that made him so salty.

>international forum with a standardised language proves that. We have gone beyond nations.

Guy from country 1 talks to guy from country 2.
"Omg do you realize what you've done!?! we are communicating, we will inevitably become one country now"

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

That's what I said, they are whiter and don't have refugees - but their young population is as bluepilled as Swedens, so it's more than likely only a matter of waiting until their youth becomes politicaly active before they start pulling refugees in.

Iceland is mostly Irish descendants.

This is exactly the kind of mindless stupid utopic platitude that is the poison we are against.

It's much more than taking in a little fewer immigrants you tool, we have not gone beyond nations this is clearly fucking demonstrated everywhere in the world, step out of your echochamber and you should probably up your dose aswell.

We will all assimilate into one human group in the future, it really is inevitable.

Guys guys, we have clearly gone beyond the family, just the fact that we are talking about the future of the nation like this proves that. We've all given up on our families.
In 10 years we will be mix raced mutts colonizing space, don't you fucking get it!?!
-Some guy at the roman senate 80AD

Attached: Roman_Senate.jpg (1404x958, 356K)

"Genetic evidence shows that most DNA lineages found among Icelanders today can be traced to the settlement of Iceland, indicating that there has been relatively little immigration since. This evidence shows that the founder population of Iceland came from Ireland, Scotland, and Scandinavia: studies of mitochondrial DNA and Y-chromosomes indicate that 62% of Icelanders' matrilineal ancestry derives from Scotland and Ireland (with most of the rest being from Scandinavia), while 75% of their patrilineal ancestry derives from Scandinavia (with most of the rest being from the Irish and British Isles). Despite Iceland's historical isolation, the genetic makeup of Icelanders today is still quite different from the founding population, due to founder effects and genetic drift. One study found that the mean Norse ancestry among Iceland's settlers was 56%, whereas in the current population the figure was 70%."

A gross overstatement.

No it's not.
That's just the horny little theory of many lefties.
Putting it forth as an inevitable fact is absolutely moronic.

Not just that, every species on planet earth will inevitably become one species, the planet earth species.
Cuz that's how evolution works.

Soon every beetle will become one beetle and colonize space. It's inevitable.
- A really smart stag-beetle

Attached: p02gzyfw.jpg (1280x640, 175K)

Leave him, I actually think hes mentally ill.

Faroese kinda have that reputation, and for good reason.

>Finland #1
Damn straight. I will cork open a kalja to celebrate your wisdom.

That’s what I mean. How is Iceland bluepilled exactly? They haven’t done anything bluepilled yet, so what makes you think that? And every Nordic country’s youth is bluepilled (except maybe Finland).

yea you are proving my point. Remove any geological barriers between species and every member of a species will have the possibility to breed with each other and they will longer keep diverging into other species. That is what is currently happening to humanity.
that was uncalled for, we are having a civil discussion here.

>you have to do something bluepilled to be bluepilled
You're fucking retarded.
They're bluepilled in the sense that they orbit the liberal turbolefty mentality that fx. Swedes convey along with EU.

I've overheard Icelandic chicks talk about how Iceland is too white and white is boring as another example and have had plenty of other native Icelanders tell similar stories about their youth.

I can't believe I have to paint it in chalk for you, fucking moron.

It's a factual statement.
You are fucking weirdos, mental cases and alcoholics on level with Greenlanders and you only further prove that.

Tfw your country regularly gets voted as the happiest place on Earth, 'cause all depressed and bullied people keep on killing themselves.

>Remove any geological barriers between species and every member of a species will have the possibility to breed with each other and they will longer keep diverging into other species.

What's the geological barrier between plants?

>comparing animals to humans
You really are fucking dumb.

One plant said to the other plant "Hey guys, this guy on Jow Forums told me we shouldn't be separate species right now, so wtf are u doing?"

Attached: beau-paysage-printemps-nature-images-sous-licence_csp15362852.jpg (450x320, 53K)

Yes. I went to Stockholm once and everyone was brown. Oslo was similar, although slightly whiter.

rude
climate, oceans, mountains.
Humans are animals.

>climate, oceans, mountains.
But there's grass next to trees, they're not separated by mountains or oceans or climate, are they?

Kind of right, danes are pretty based though.

God bless him

Attached: 750px-Anders_Behring_Breivik_Swim_School.jpg (750x448, 91K)

do you believe in evolution?

There's a lot of different species living in the exact same places if you haven't noticed.

Attached: nE3UEidzQMyaI4VE.jpg (665x437, 136K)

Yes, so why are these things so different even though there's no geological barriers, so strange huh?

Attached: 813753_orig.jpg (596x397, 64K)

Yes we are.
But unlike animals we are not driven by instinct.
Unlike animals we can grasp the concept of race, values, ideas, borders, culture, nations and therefore make a conscious choice to uphold and preserve these things.

You took a choice to chase this fantasy, it is not in any sense shape or form inevitable.
You are an absolute moron for ignoring these factors.

because they become genetically isolated. Something which modern humans are not

based faroese
the last and true heir of the "WE WUZ WIKANZ N SHIET" dynasty

>you have to do something bluepilled to be bluepilled
>You're fucking retarded.
You’re fucking retarded. When did I say that you have to do bluepilled things to be bluepilled? I said since they haven’t done anything bluepilled, how can you tell?

>I've overheard Icelandic chicks talk about how Iceland is too white and white is boring as another example and have had plenty of other native Icelanders tell similar stories about their youth.
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal

>I can't believe I have to paint it in chalk for you, fucking moron.
You didn’t paint shit, you fucking idiot. I asked you a single question and you couldn’t even show why Iceland is bluepilled.

Around 9.5 percent of Helsinki's population is something other than Finns and Fennoswedes, according to a study for 2017, which is the highest foreigner percentage of any city.

>because they become genetically isolated.
Yeah why did they, its so strange that they would because they live in the same place, and this evolution expert on Jow Forums said this shouldnt happen.
Blows my mind.

Attached: 1539326473863.png (1423x1320, 270K)

>because they become genetically isolated.
How could this happen?! Impossible, they lived in the same place!

tell so, how did different species evolve?

By the way, Finland is done for.
I just came from the grocery store, and 40-50% of the customers were middle-eastern/afghan/african/chinese.
What's most concerning is that I live in a small 10k town and there's not even a refugee center here. They are invading rural remarkable towns now too.

Does that number change? Here, immigrants are mostly temporary workers, so it goes from 5 to 15 percent of the population depending on year and season.

They adapt to different survival pressures.

>the monarchies aren't the based one
Kill yourself republicuck.

Sweden > Norway > Iceland > Denmark > Finland

Also Finland and Iceland aren't Scandinavian.

Bullshit, Stockholm is like 70-80% white unless you were in Rinkeby

Also, if two different species can breed with each other, that doesn't not mean that the offspring will be more adapted to the environment, in fact everything points towards it being badly adapted to the environment, which is probably the reason why different species can't breed at a certain point, because if they could they wouldn't survive & carry on their lineage.

I happen to live in Porvoo which is only 50 kilometers away from Cucksinki, but even so only 4.2% are immigrants, and most of those immigrants are cheap labour from balkan countries. You just happened to shop at a bad moment, trust me dude.

>Swedi Arabia
>Danishmend
>based

Go suck a baby penis Schlomo

Sweden yes!
youtube.com/watch?v=iO9OfqTvqrg

There is currently nothing stopping people from all over the world breeding, and likely wont be any nations with strong enough borders to keep any foreign DNA out for millions of years that it takes to make a new species.

We are all becoming one.

>Stockholm is like 70% white

OH NO NO NO

>finland
>scandinavian

mutt detected

If I were to bet, again im not an expert on evolution, but if i were to bet i would say two breeds stops being able to reproduce because if they could they would be throwing away their sperm & eggs on creating offspring that is badly adapted to the environment, so the individuals who are not able to reproduce with other breeds gets naturally selected for over the "Breedmixing" ones.

Nothing in evolution points towards any species "becoming one", quite the opposite. Most retarded thing i've heard in my life.

Attached: fdu8g3ojdhwz.jpg (629x626, 16K)

I was about to write a long ass message but had to realize I honestly don't give a flying fuck what you think or believe.
I'm not here to present personal interviews with Icelanders just to satiate your desire for cold hard proof in the face of an polar opposite opinion resulting in massive cognitive dissonance on your part.

They are super bluepilled copycats, deal with it you insufferable piece of shit.

Inner city probably is.
but with suburbs easily 40-50%

cities must fall anyway

Can you name one species that has "Become one" cuz i can name a lot of species that has become very different from each other.

It is, Bög-Jonfjollur. 32% of Stockholms population have foreign background, which includes many Europeans. The non-white population in Stockholm is probably about 75-80%.

The number is overall pretty solid, considering we are only obliged to take in 750 people per year.

Stop you fucking idiot, the guy completely ignored my post that blows his retarded fantasy out of the water.

Hes mentally ill.

youtube.com/watch?v=xjwpWxWNcHs

iceland should thank their lucky stars they are an island

>We are all becoming one.
All species are becoming one plant-bacteria-whale-human-horse creature to conquer the universe, it's inevitable. Too much evidence for me to refute, i surrender.

Attached: 4-20-18_biodiversity.jpg (960x481, 110K)

grizzly bear and polar bears are starting to merge currently.

what do you mean by stockholm.

city or storstockholm

I know right, but that wont keep their Island safe for long the younger generations decide to enter politics.

Judging by my personal experiences they would go full Sweden YES and import them.