Death Penalty

What's pol's stance on this? I remember this was a hot button issue in the 90's and early 2000's, but I haven't heard any politicians talk about it for years. Are we done debating it? Which side won?

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 58K)

Now it's called getting banned from YouTwitFace

We need to get rid of the automatic appeals, etc. express line to the death penalty. Bring back hanging, that gets rid of botched lethal injections. Or better yet, firing squads.

Also, let’s put people back in the closet. At least these fucking “out and proud” and trannies. That should be a death penalty as well. The left is encouraging homosexuality upon people who are not really gay. It’s getting out of fucking control.

Thou shalt not kill
As simple as that

It disappeared as people felt it was "inhuman" to kill someone after they killed someone else.
Still believe, eye for an eye holds true.
You kill you get killed, trash taken out instead of "life time in jail" which is reviewed later and given a time frame so a murder costs you about 10 years in jail or a life time where the families and relatives to the victim know the murdurer is still alive and could potentially get out either legally or escape.
Obviously the proof needs to be solid for it to be a death sentence which shouldn't be hard in todays society with cameras in everyones pocket and outdoors and big brother watches us and dna tests.

Are you anti-war too?

It's a very complicated topic. It's hard to justify who gets to end whose life and so on but I don't really mind that too much.
The big thing is that some people have committed crimes way too horrible to ever be allowed to reintegrate to society so it should be safer and cheaper to get rid of them. Unfortunately the process before they can be removed is very long and expensive because we don't have to kill innocents so it ends up being cheaper to let them rot in their cell playing their ps4.

Attached: a7375275.png (500x661, 706K)

Where can I get that? Will pay.

anything related to multiple murders and grotesque torturous drawn out killings deserves a death penalty, unsure on rape though I am on the fence about it. Petty stuff usually non violent no death penalty.

One thing that makes western civilization great is our sense of right and wrong. We chose a system where 10 guilty men going free is better than 1 innocent being sentenced. It isn't true in application, but that was a virtue that our society cherished. If it was true beyond doubt and heavily corroborated with physical evidence or video, then yes. But the high standard of evidence is to prevent government tyranny which is far worse than what even the worst criminals can do.

It requires way too many arrests and executions on a fast pace to work properly. Niggas already kill themselves and get shot by the police so it doesn't intimidate them that much.

Keep it around but quit doing all this gay shit like lethal injection and the electric chair. Hanging, gillotine, drawing-and-quartering and firing squad should be the main forms of execution. These industrial and clinical forms of execution are disgusting and should be banned.

If you murder someone, even an unborn child, you should be sentenced to death by one of these older forms of execution. Hell, the murder of the unborn should result in one being drawn and quartered.

10 Commandments are for individuals and the City of God, not the city of man. The individuals being executed already broke that commandment and thus are being executed. Will some innocent people be executed? Yeah, but that's because prosecutors are a problem and the prosecutors who do get innocent people executed due to negligence/recklessness on their part should find themselves on death row as well.

Maybe it is different in Sweden but America has an extremely high rate of false convictions.

Even if its cheaper to let them live, they should still be executed. Costs should be cut.

T. Negeo apologist

This.

no more lethal injection it only give fags a reason to cry and we have to buy the drugs illegally and they rip us off we should use hanging or bullets

From a principled standpoint if you beyond a shadow of a doubt (not reasonable doubt) commit premeditated murder you have proven yourself to be incompatible with modern society and should be permanently removed from it. That said I don't trust the jewdicial system to hold to that standard of evidence and I don't trust the government to not be corrupt and plant evidence so in practice the death penalty shouldn't be a thing.

>the murder of the unborn should result in one being drawn and quartered
Right so if a woman was raped she should keep the kid or she deserves to die horribly? What if the kid is disabled and has no chance of a good life anyways? What if the mother's health is severely in danger?

That's due to shitty prosecutors. That needs to be reformed.

At one time there were no cameras, fingerprints, or other modern forms of evidence being used in court. By bringing all this new stuff into the court system, its easier to find out who likely committed a crime when the perpetrator isn't instantly caught but, on the other hand, it makes it much harder to be 100% sure that someone did the crime. The problem becomes that prosecutors don't give a fuck about guilt or innocence and thus try to get anyone convicted who they can convict. This needs to change.

When a person is caught for a crime outright, they should be executed within a week. When a person is caught for a crime due to shit like fingerprints, DNA, or witnesses and coerced confessions, then it should take years to kill them because a shitty prosecutor could be fucking up the process of finding guilt because its easier to blame an innocent person.

Death penalty is a fucking meme. I wish it would be imposed but if is a fucking joke. CA still has it but they have over 750 on death row and haven’t put anyone to death in over a decade.

Prosecutors seeking the death penalty are only doing it for their ego/career.

If you are not going to actually impose it, don’t seek it. Waste of fucking time.

My idea. If you are dead to rites, multiple witnesses, surveillance video of crime, dna, etc. you get death. Simple. One to two year appellate review. If you are convicted on less than the evidence listed above you get LWOP. Take a life, loss yours. Simple.

>holy fuck...6 stairs and 4 traffic lights later....I’m not a fucking robot

>Right so if a woman was raped she should keep the kid or she deserves to die horribly?
She should keep the kid. Its often her fault if she got raped. Also, the reason why women kill their kids when they get raped is often because EVERYONE AROUND THEM pressures them into it. Women prefer it if the act of rape is kept secret and people aren't trying to force/manipulate them into killing their child. Its people like YOU who are the problem because you want kids killed just because their father was a piece of shit.

The rapist should be executed, not the kid.

>America has an extremely high rate of false convictions.
>What is a plea bargain?
No-one's gonna take a PB to earn a death sentence.

Attached: 1541702717147.jpg (2607x3000, 1.19M)

>What if the kid is disabled and has no chance of a good life anyways?
The kid can kill himself/herself
>What if the mother's health is severely in danger?
That's a different kind of issue. Separating Siamese twins often results in one dying but we shouldn't ban that.

I think they have people that were on death row for 30 years or close

Well, if you make life in prison really really miserable, they might.

>The problem becomes that prosecutors don't give a fuck about guilt or innocence and thus try to get anyone convicted who they can convict.
This

>holy fuck...6 stairs and 4 traffic lights later....I’m not a fucking robot
Fuck Google, buy the pass.

No, I don't want a woman to be forced to carry a parasite and be reminded of her rape every single day till she eventually gives birth to a halfbreed and kills it and herself in postnatal depression. Interesting how you ignored all my other points.

If so, Nitrogen room.
If so, victim has a say or through proxy of victim's family. Right now criminal laws are about the state, not the victim.
Allow suicide for Death Row inmates.
Keep appeals.

Then she shouldn't have been slutting it up

Do you even know what rape means?

The main problem with the death penalty is that it requires absolute, incontrovertible proof that the accused person committed the crime in order for the sentence to be carried out. In a minority of cases that evidence is already stacked up by the time they're convicted, but in most cases it requires extremely expensive investigations which cost more than a damn life sentence. That is of course how it should be and how it must be, but it makes the usefulness of the death sentence rather limited.

That's when sluts get drunk and feel bad about fucking the entire frat house

So, you actually have zero compassion for the unborn. Your true agenda is actually outright misogyny. You only want to preserve the foetus in order to punish the woman, not due to any actual concern for the foetus.
Abortion is a woman's right. Providing the foetus cannot survive independently of the womb, it cannot be classed as a child. The woman must have the right to choose how she governs her own body up to this stage.
I say this as a male who advocates both the death penalty for murder/violent rape and also supports the right to choose abortion.

No, that's what your mother classified as rape when you were conceived.

No
"Rape: unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim."

Texan here. i love it when worthless animals are put out of our misery.

>Your true agenda is actually outright misogyn
Uh, yea? Women are things.

In agreement with prosecutors who get innocent people executed should be executed as well.

That's what I said

>From the mind of a rapist/rape apologist.

Your kind should be hurled into a pit and buried alive. We have no use for you.

We can execute rapists too. Execute all parties involved. Execute everyone

yea good point user, last i heard there was like a bunch of shortages for the drugs for lethal injection. i'm not sure what the deal is currently. must not be a big deal for public sway, ie funds allocation, just like the 'caravan' incident. so i dunno, if there's something coming you'll hear about it in a pointed measure. i'm sure there's lots of work going on by pro and anti dp crowds.
mmmmm pr dp :)
anyway, i think there should be consequences and just housing people and feeding them isn't it. sorry but if its a clear 1st degree, not some fatty gets run over with a car because she's too fat to get out of the way nonsense, i mean real murder, then we liquidate them, maybe with some sorts of 'hard' drug dealers as well. but imo corporal punishment could do some good, maybe start branding people's faces with letters, or taking a hand or fingers. some public beatings could put the douche bags in line. but it all revolves around consequences, there have to be some or there's no law and order.

>American foreign policy.

I'm unironically ok with the "behave or we'll kill you" approach