Tumor Disappears

How long before she disappears, Jow Forums?
She obviously has a potent anomalous cancer-fighting physiology that will either get snatched up for research or cover-up reasons.

Attached: F44AE3D3-1E5E-4269-8DF3-245823A8B504.jpg (1242x986, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5842847/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>My tumor's gone! It's a miracle!
>Sorry miss, it's actually the world's first mobile tumor. We've found it in your kidney.

Was probably not a tumor. The doctors mosdiagnosed her, and are acting surprised to save face.

From those scans it would seem that her pineal gland was calcified when the tumor was present, and, for whatever reason, be it a healthier diet, moving to a hospital in a nonfluoridated community etc, the cancer fighting melatonin hormone was able to be restored endogenously through re-starting of the gland.

Highly doubt they’d find that part of her brain in her kidneys.

Attached: D1AAB92D-0D2A-410E-8C5B-A6A212F27BEB.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>mobile tumor
It's called malignant cancer, a tumor can't just transport to the fucking kidney

research amygdalin anons, save a life.

Attached: kernels.jpg (474x369, 23K)

the EU tried to prohibit that stuff

cancer industry lobbyists

Attached: wif.jpg (600x600, 64K)

This

Do kernels make u poop

Tumors cut blood flow to themselves and starve

Humor sour face.
He said
>world's first

they're like sweet regular almonds, except they're bitter but with the same fiber content

Also just going on an intense diet can often cure you.
Since cancer cells lack reproductive inhibitors they keep growing even when the body is starved of energy, while healthy cells slow down their metabolic rate and conserve energy.
So if you just starve yourself, the cancer cells should die long before the rest of your body is affected in any serious way.

This but unironically.

Attached: 5a1edfeebb12e.jpg (620x356, 38K)

That seems like bullshit

shhhh

>So if you just starve yourself, the cancer cells should die long before the rest of your body is affected in any serious way.

Attached: I_dont_know.jpg (407x460, 32K)

it's true, before chemo treatment doctors make you starve yourself or go on a diet that forces you into ketosis to maximize the chances of killing the cancer because it starves the cancer

Or you know, it could be preparing the body for the chemo, not weakening the cancer.

>amygdalin
>Amygdalin (from Ancient Greek: ἀμυγδαλή amygdálē "almond") is a naturally occurring chemical compound, famous for falsely being promoted as a cancer cure. It is found in many plants, but most notably in the seeds (kernels) of apricot, bitter almonds, apple, peach, and plum.
Uhmmm sweetie

WOKE

Attached: activated almond.png (400x475, 141K)

I wouldn't have thought of that. I'm still too naive for this gay earth.

i'll take a wild stab, she stopped eating sugar

Yeah, the fact ol steve jobs, jobbed to cancer because he refused chemo means that all these other alternative cures are probably bullshit

Will it give me eyes on the inside of my head?

i know nothing of medicine.. this happens often huh?

awww you still use jewpedia?

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (320x286, 30K)

just to further add a lot of body growths that are benign or cancerous are treatable with those types of diets, personally I've managed to rid myself of warts on one of my arm that I've had since I was a child and have been unsuccessful in removing through other means.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5842847/

why would you limit yourself to one way of treating cancer instead of maximizing it with multiple methods at the same time

All cells in the body have reproductive inhibitors - mechanisms that tell the cell when to reproduce and when not to. After a person has reached maturity and stopped physically growing their cells only need to reproduce when repairing damage from injuries or to replace nearby cells that died.
Cancer is caused by a genetic mutation that either lowers or entirely deactivates those inhibitors, making the cell reproduce repeatedly, with all newly created cells inheriting that mutation. What you get is a lump of cells growing exponentially without any cause or purpose, aka a tumor.
Since they invest all their energy into reproduction they starve to death much sooner they healthy cells.

>probably
So you're saying there's a chance granulated tiger penis makes you immune to cancer among other things?

Attached: 1469511113887.jpg (550x406, 143K)

they call it a "practice" for a reason

Wow that's the joke

Jow Forums cured my brain tumour. I am not a homosexual anymore.

it may but dont expect to see anything

It's not an exact science, 100% sureproof diagnostics methods don't exist in medicine. However admit any of this as a doctor and you get your ass sued.

Dude. If they believe your guns are a danger to you or you refuse treatment they could take your kids

its strange to me how that is accepted in the medical field but not elsewhere in life where things can be pretty much 100% diagnosed and are still somehow usually wrong

she was hit on the head by a cr7 free kick

autophagy

Snake Diet

Tumors can be cured with fasting.

>tumor is inside your head
>tekeports behind you

>How long before she disappears, Jow Forums?
Hopefully soon. Cancer needs to be cured ASAP.

Oh shut up.

>197032905
He did the opposite and ate carbs (fruits) instead of going "no carb".