WHY AREN'T YOU A VEGAN POL ?

I wanted to talk about the elephant in the room of Veganism. Vegan agriculture (monoculture that is needed for your onions) kills more animals than raising livestock

I'd like to say that i'm actually not a big meat consumer. I eat meat maybe once every 2 months.But i can't pretend to be vegetarian or "vegan". I fucking hate animal cruelty. I understand where vegans are coming from. and Yes i've seen the horrible hidden cam footages of how slaughterhouses kill their livestock. I don't know if "humane" slaughtering exists, if we can somehow force them to quickly, painlessly kill livestock but with all that said. KNOW THIS:

Insects may not have big disney-like eyes or are cute & fluffy.but millions upon millions of them are killed all the time because of your eating habit. You may think to yourself: "who gives a shit ?"

But you're missing the bigger picture.The Vegan agricultural system is actually catastrophic for many animal species. Monoculture kills countless rodents per year

Not to mention a soil without earthworms is a soil that has died. (because a soil that is nutrient deficient is worthless) worm tunnels are important for plant roots to spread faster all these things affect the natural cycle of life. How ?

You need pesticies, for your fucking "onions". a lot of it. And it's also killing tons of insects. Why should you be concerned ?
the neurotoxins in the pesticides that are used on monoculture crops are the #1 culprits of Bee genocide.
Do you see where this is going ?
It's unsustainable & ecologically destructive on the long run.

Industrial farming is in a nutshell, the principal cause of the sixth mass extinction of life on Earth. I'm not telling you to become a carnivor because of it but at least buy locally grown produce instead of crops from big companies.

In my country alone, one third of bird species have vanished in the last 15 years. How so ? Birds feed on worms. 75% of insects are gone.Hedgehogs are also victims (since they feed on slugs)

Attached: happy-vegetarian-words.jpg (615x409, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theflamingvegan.com/view-post/Vegan-Mythbusting-1-Are-wild-animals-killed-when-grain-is-harvested-for-vegans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>your onions
s.o.y

Meat is good for you desu.

Attached: 1540947465210.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

>Vegan agriculture (monoculture that is needed for your onions) kills more animals than raising livestock
Most plants go towards feeding livestock so this is a retarded argument, like onions farming destroys the rainforest, yes 94% of onions is fed to cows.

I only care about humans, that's why I am for the elimination of the animal industry. Papa bless.

Eating onions fed cow...

Eat pig, go fish some salmon & pike and hunt your own meat.

Hedgehogs are best animals in the world.

Attached: 1544761012362.jpg (804x864, 99K)

>WHY AREN'T YOU A VEGAN POL
I am.

It's green Tyranny

I'm not a vegan because human beings are carnivores. Our biology is that of a carnivore, not an omnivore or an herbivore. Fruits and Vegetables are not in season or ripe year-round. In order to eat a vegan diet you have to fly or ship your food in from all over the world, so it is clear that they don't really care about the environment.

More plants are grown for a meat eating diet to feed the livestock than are grown to feed a vegan.
/discussion

You can be vegan without $oy.
$oy is the judaic intervention into the vegan culture

Only 11% of greenhouse gas emissions related to food come from transport and 85% comes from production, with meat producing a gorillion times more than vegetables. Also you have to take into account that animal feed and antibiotics are usually imported. Veganism is much better for the environment than eating meat.

Veganism has cured my homosexuality.

>self imposed life style
>complains to everyone about it
yea based af desu

theflamingvegan.com/view-post/Vegan-Mythbusting-1-Are-wild-animals-killed-when-grain-is-harvested-for-vegans

Global warming is the a hoax you nigger brained twat

curious what a day of eating vegan looks like.

I'm 6 foot 30 year old male, I can easily eat 2300 calories and over 100 g of protein. I can't see this being easy on a vegan diet while keeping carbs below 150 - 200 g, unless you're eating nothing but avodacos and plant oils.

>I eat meat maybe once every 2 months.
fag

LOL been looking for this gif thanks user

>theflamingvegan.com/view-post/Vegan-Mythbusting-1-Are-wild-animals-killed-when-grain-is-harvested-for-vegans

Not surprised considering the source

"This, of course, is easy to refute, because most of the world’s grain is fed to livestock, which means that the process of producing meat kills more mice, birds and insects, plus one cow or pig or chicken. But then meat eaters argue that they consume only “grass-fed beef” – cows raised on pastures, not fed on grain. “Grass-fed” beef is all the rage now. The fact of the matter is that the “grass-fed” label"

monoculture/ vegan crops kill way more. Because you need tons of pesticids.

ChrisS August 16, 2015, 7:31 pm
Overall a logical piece, but you forgot one piece of the puzzle. There are both direct (killed by harvesting machinery) and indirect sources of mortality. In article you reference the rate of predation increases during / post harvest. If you have ever visited an ag field post harvest, or a recent prairie that has been burned prescriptively, you will notice that predators like hawks show up quickly to take advantage of now exposed small critters (rodents, snakes, etc.). Essentially harvesting the crop causes the mortality (indirectly). From the paper's abstract: "The process of harvesting itself had little direct effect on the mice, but the removal of the cover afforded by the crop greatly increased predation pressure on the mice. After harvest, mice either emigrated from the arable ecosystem or reduced activity. Nevertheless, over half (17 of 32) of the mice radio-collared before harvest were taken by predators in the FIRST WEEK following harvest [- an indirect effect of the harvest]." We should really stop auguring over what is 'best' (being a vegan vs. vegetarian vs. omnivore) and go after the real issue... overpopulation. All dietary choices negatively impact the environment in an unsustainable way given current human population size and reproductive rates. - The Non-breeder

this is absolute rubbish. to start 1) "grass fed beef" is actually grass fed. 2) cheap protein supplements such as nuts are grown in places like Brazil in land that was part of the Amazon this means that you are killing animals and habitat.

(i agree with this)

You will slowly kill yourselves eheh.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

You only eat meat once every 2 months wtf? I eat just meat everyday to keep inflammation down and my joints feeling good. What do you eat then? Try eating 12 raw eggs, tell me how good you feel after.

>Try eating 12 raw eggs, tell me how good you feel after.
I so eat gets, like i said, i'm not vegan.

tldr
french "people" are faggots

>I so
do

Being vegan is just another monetized way to inflitrate the ranks and destroy the western world.

Does this shit have a point somewhere? Actually does this even have anything to do with veganism? Shouldn't you be out burning down your country and demanding that macron gets the guillotine?

Attached: hurr.jpg (500x450, 38K)