Danish goverment: Somalis, go home!

dr.dk/nyheder/udland/1000-somaliere-har-mistet-deres-opholdstilladelse-nu-skal-de-rejse-hjem

Danish Appointed Minister of Emigration (DAME) tells Somali to go home.

Danmark has just cancelled 1000 Somalian "pass of staying of undetermined length".

Such Somalis hadnt been given Danish nationality.

Only 42 Somalis had left the country by their free will. Forced deportations will commence.

Finland has insisted Somalia is dangerous and thus unsuitable place for Somalis to live, but Denmark doesnt believe this and told Finland to stop listening to Swedish philosophies.

Attached: 9a461d4b.jpg (750x745, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suomenkuvalehti.fi/jutut/kotimaa/karkotukset-suomesta-ovat-kasvaneet-rajusti-eniten-palautetaan-irakiin-venajalle-ja-somaliaan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Minister of Emigration
this is actually a ministerial position? one mandated specifically to govern outflow? why don't all western countries have this?

Nooooo

Yessss

Finland and Sweden two walls of the same Anus.

Danish and Norwegian bros if you ever decide to invade those two shithole countries,we will help.

Yes it is.
We have a minister of immigration and integration, and it's this absolute fucking Valkyrie

Hands down one of the most competent politicians we've had the past 10 years.

Attached: inger.jpg (620x413, 157K)

Somalis, go home!

Attached: 1483930.jpg (570x760, 58K)

Germany will take them all in.

Thank you Germany!

Finland is to busy fighting the Russia while their women get raped.

>Danish and Norwegian bros if you ever decide to invade those two shithole countries,we will help.
We'll be a cashless society soon so your troops will defect when they can't get anything for begging

Coincides with five empty apartments in my block that used to have niggers in them.

Because we are occupied by ZOG

>Somalia is dangerous
yeah, because of fucking somalians who are some of the most violent low IQ specimen
bringing them in is a suicide for the area

holy fuck
btfo

Attached: cdb.jpg (499x499, 17K)

>Implying we only care about money.
Don't worry Norway can pay us for mercenary work,no problem.

Denmark NO!

But , congrats.

>competent western female politician
now i have seen everything

>roastie in charge of anything

just wait and see, Jow Forums used to like merkel too, look how that turned out!

>Denmark doesnt believe this and told Finland to stop listening to Swedish philosophies
Good stuff

She unironicaly is.

>Denmark doesnt believe this and told Finland to stop listening to Swedish philosophies.
based

good for you then

No shit sherlock

I guess the prospect of raising their income tax above 60% in order to allow more refugees was unrealistic.

>minister of immigration
>female

Uhh

>valkyrie
>dark eyes

Even if all mudshits and somali rapefugee niggers left tomorrow, Denmark would still be a sewage filled with thais, chileans, christian arabs, southrons, Jews, Balkanites and mongrels inbetween

If you think that DF, Nye Borgerlige or occasional Venstre and S “””””based anti-immigration”””””” vote-hungry cuck politicians will make Denmark Nordic again, you deserve a bullet between your eyes

Theres never been talks about raising the tax rate at all, let alone 19% increase.
Not blaming you for your stupidity and lack of insight, you are american after all.

>thais, chileans, christian arabs, southrons, Jews, Balkanites and mongrels inbetween
literally all preferable to the alternatve

They are realistic about it, and try and change the scenery one step at the time
Germany supports what we do

>given Danish nationality.

Attached: 1541176051991.jpg (631x471, 73K)

t. only ever been to Cuckenhagen/Aarhus/Odense

with danes you win

Attached: denmark strong.jpg (810x449, 43K)

>He knows he cant seek refuge in this haven
>He cant move naturally because he is soon-to-be EU
Why you hating?

Anyway you are correct in your statement. Our politicians are lame; but our saving grace IS our strong immigration beliefs - even though they meet resistance.

The EU will fall. Sooner rather than later - and we need to be as woke as possible as a nation.
Outside of the Færoe Island and (maybe) Iceland there will be nothing "Nordic" like in 75 years; but Denmark will be the closest thing there is.

>ive been to a few major cities hotspots so that means denmark is full of them
You are blowing it so out of prorportions it's actually giving me headache how much of a fucking tool you are.

Anyone with half a brain knows your own shitstain of a non-country is Sweden on fucking steroids except with even more incompetent politicians who would rather snicker and circlejerk in the house of commons rather than work.

Unironicaly, the only ones who deserve a bullet between the eyes are the likes of you and the Germans, regardless of political leaning.

gud times

Attached: 1544954752305.png (225x225, 22K)

The question is when the beggars will get Swish accounts set up and just walk around with a sign with a picture of their poor gypsy family and their phone number.

>you can't solve a problem all at once
>therefore don't try to solve it at all

Good
Somalis are subhuman

But Finland has deported people to Somalia, right?
The famous somali rapist and murderer Abdikadir something was deported recently.
There was another case that was in the newspapers where the guy was deported and then he called Finland and said his life there is hell one can't live in Somalia, there's no electricity, nothing, or something, which made people in the social media say we deported a talent who can build a cell phone out of banana leaves.

I was honestly under the impression that Finland was more based than us, what the saatana perkele jumalauta Jarmo?

this says 88 Somalis have been deported from Finland as of now

but we have tens of thousands of them

suomenkuvalehti.fi/jutut/kotimaa/karkotukset-suomesta-ovat-kasvaneet-rajusti-eniten-palautetaan-irakiin-venajalle-ja-somaliaan/

deport them? why? so they can come
back with weapons? better throw them
into a wood chipper.

We are not that based
The reason we have so few muds in comparison is because we are one stop after Sweden

Sweden is more attractive place to the muds than Finland so everyone who can get to Sweden will try that before thinking about Finland

not returning Somalians to Somalia because the country is dangerous is like animal control not putting animals back in the wilderness because the wilderness is dangerous

What happened to wood chipper nationalism?
It was a thing 1-2 years ago

I guess that's your blessing then, but it's going to be hard to turn the political landscape around without a wake up call back to the national identity too

good analogue

Is the real? Please be real I need some hope.

They're your troops now Abdul.

Btw while you're at it take your gypsies back from Finland.

>We'll be a cashless society soon
Yeah that happens when let shitskins near you.

lol it is

Good for them. Somalis are fucking atrocious people.

Now, to be honest with you it would be really nice if chileans in Europe could fuck off so we can stop having excuses to import cultural enrichment™

>somalis
>people

It is very real.
However hold on to your horses, some of those points can backfire.

Leftists preach that you can not judge another's culture. How dare they imply Somalia is dangerous. The hypocrisy is mind blowing.

huora

We don't even have any sizeable amount of Chileans.
I knew ONE Nicaraguan dude when I want to school, thats it.
The rest where all a feces rainbow of sandniggers-shades.

I FUCKING MISS THE WAR ROOM

Attached: e68.jpg (665x662, 28K)

there was ONE Peruvian dude in Finland and thats it

no South Americans to be seen in here either

Well maybe Denmark doesn't but Sweden and Spain got a lot of leftists expelled by Pinochet.
hopefully, those years in Europe might have changed their views because i would not want turbo marxists coming to trigger the already cancerous left

>Better mix of kids in nurseries/schools
As always, go private.

Actually, people acquire power so that they feel special when they commit acts of hypocrisy, user. Political Correctness IS a religion (true believers and traitors who are entirely in it for self-advancement).

Anti-whites are so silly, and white self-hatred is SICK!!

>Finland has insisted Somalia is dangerous and thus unsuitable place for Somalis to live, but Denmark doesnt believe this and told Finland to stop listening to Swedish philosophies.
wait why are the finns listening to the swedes i thought you guys hated each other

congrats shes one in a million

We can all agree that 1000 is not enough.

Chances are most of them probably are, sadly.

Honestly at this point we are getting closer and closer to bullets being a legit prescription to these people.

>Finland has insisted Somalia is dangerous and thus unsuitable place for Somalis to live, but Denmark doesnt believe this and told Finland to stop listening to Swedish philosophies.
How is our business to tell them ‘they should take in Somalis because muh muh’? Fuck we’re so cucked.

Once un migrant and refugee pacts are passed even fall of eu wont save europe from shitskins

What is this weird ‘love relationship’ with Finns and Somalis anyway.

Attached: E3910B48-C505-44BF-AF3D-3F653FFBE90D.jpg (649x529, 45K)

I beg to differ
If the EU falls, it's officially hunt-a-nigger season.

It's because you refuse to enact permanent White Genocide reparations on the anti-whites. Make them penniless examples for the rest of their lives, user.

I love you. Keep it up.