Why the fuck do we say thank you to the bus driver in England like they're doing us a favor...

Why the fuck do we say thank you to the bus driver in England like they're doing us a favor, this doesn't happen in any others country I've been to, like, thanks for doing what I paid you to do, isn't my money thanks enough? Being polite sometimes just doesn't make sense

Attached: bus1a.jpg (968x645, 78K)

Its just common politeness. And in most other countries you don't exit the bus through the door next to the driver, that's why its not common to thank them.

Brits are weird, deal with it.

You should thank everyone that's performing a service for you tbqh. Just plain politeness. Manners don't cost anything as my dear old nan used to say.

>Not thanking someone for services rendered
Non-white, aren't you?

common to do this in australia front door AND back (often signals to the inside mirror)

these drivers are responsible for safely transporting you to where you’re going in a timely and professional manner.

it also helps since we have plenty of abusive fuckwits day and night so that drivers drop like flies in the industry.

so being a little curteous and having buses not being cancelled is just peachy.

What are you a nigger? This is how a cohesive society functions. Get out of major shit whole cities and people stay hello to each other in the street or If you're both walking a country lane/path.

>why the fuck do we say thank you to the bus driver in England like they're doing us a favor, this doesn't happen in any others country I've been to,
We wave at each other in the country at stop signs in my county. Random people. Kinda nice, actually.

This happens in burger land unless you’re on a nog route.

Attached: 9DEEDF58-4E00-4177-A130-B9B760683A3C.jpg (1033x451, 133K)

because you're cucked. here I don't pay and I don't say thanks. they have huge payment from tax just for driving maybe 20 hours a week. all of them can suck my dick

people thank the bus driver all the time where i live

As an uber driver, your logic implies no one should thank me either.

And yet, every single solitary white person i drive says thank you to me on their way out. Every single one. Why? Because I do a good job. They dont thank me because I do THE job. They do so because i make sure to always and consistently do the job WELL. I get them there eother on time or early, and always safely with zero issues on the road. They've had shitty drivers before and they have even told me thos while thanking me, thus validating their actual appreciation.

Ive had two black people thank me. TWO. And, shockingly, they were the only two who didnt act like uncivilized piles of shit along the way. Putting feet up on armrests, busing out bags of chips and showering the car with crumbs, screaming "AY YOYOYOYOYO NIGGA LOOK AY MUH NIGGA" into their fucking phone ON SPEAKER FOR NO REASON, etc etc. Blacks consistently act like they are kangz n sheit because they dropped 6 bucks on a ride, and go out of their way to act like it. Its fucking bizarre. Tips? Lmao in your dreams. But hey, dont point out that acting like an uncivilized pig gets you treated like one. Cuz daz raziz, mang, right?

TL;DR OP confirmed moolinyan

I have to agree with this bong. Manners are one of those things that set whites above most other races. We're not polite because we're forced to be, but because a polite world is a happier, more civilized world.

Attached: consider the following 3.png (807x700, 445K)

I actually thank to bus drivers too, most of them are nice
As a non-white I've noticed whites are WAY MUCH more polite than dark skinned people.

Press B to thank the bus driver.

are you white also?

i say thank you to bus drivers, its called being polite you fucking asshole, ya just do it, then all the nice white places stay nice, you must not be white. thanks for the clarification that its not just a stereotype and brown people really are just fucking rude.

Nope. Puerto Rican.

are you a paki?

we do the same you retard

In canada its not uncommon for someone at the back door to yell thank you to the driver as they exit.

>somebody bumps into me
>We both apologise and avoid eye contact
Why do we do it lads?

i also thank my taxi driver, just common courtesy innit?

>Why? Because I do a good job
also because it's a private business and involves much more risk. public transit fucks are a different breed. always unsatisfied, always big-mouthed. they deserve the oven

Do other countries have organised ques? I went to a McDonald’s in America and they just sort of huddled in a crowd near the till and just scrambled forward when one was free

it happens here too, usually from older people and especially in rural areas. doesn't happen as often on the busy city routes.

Isn't saying thank you right after getting on and paying for the ride enough?

>also because it's a private business and involves much more risk. public transit fucks are a different breed. always unsatisfied, always big-mouthed. they deserve the oven

I rode the bus for 10 straight years when I lived in the city and out of the three regular bus drivers I had every single day only one of them was even slightly unfriendly and I went out of my way to thank the two who were consistently friendly so you can generalize all you want but to say that the risk-to-reward ratio between public service entities and privatized organizations is a scale and balance that goes through the minds of people getting off of a boss or out of a uber ride, but the only thing that will do is make you appear even more retarded

It's better than giving him a tip and a round of applause.

Attached: Untitledhgtrwgrth.png (511x790, 206K)

it's complacent to behave otherwise. politeness and a general presumption of good faith are the main barrier between you and getting raped with a broken bottle.
fail to foster goodwill at your peril. brazil is just around the corner

Just clap for him.

I know with the flood of all manner of shitskin it can be tough but we should keep our 1st world etiquette alive. Its one of the things that seperates us from the savages.

It is extremely uncommon to not have lines (queues) in any store/establishment with a service counter that's open to the public.

I'm actually trying to think of one example in my lifetime in the US where it was a crowded scramble as you describe and honestly I'm coming up with nothing other than one midnight game release for COD Blops at some midnight madness event from like 10 years ago, and even then I remember people being denied service after acting like an animal refusing to get in the line.

Here in Detroit they rob him desu

>This guy doesn’t tip the bus driver.
It’s almost like you want to be late and have a shitty ride.

>but to say that the risk-to-reward ratio between public service entities and privatized organizations is a scale and balance that goes through the minds of people getting off of a boss or out of a uber ride, but the only thing that will do is make you appear even more retarded
it does through mine. and uber drivers are much more likely to get mugged, cheated on, put at a gun point, work at night, work longer. whoever doesn't respect that more than public transit drivers deserves the oven as well or has never worked in private sector

They do this in Portland, Oregon, too.

Canada too. I always thought it's cringe.

Cheer up, misery guts.
It's polite. I thank the people working the tills in shops, too. Waiting staff that bring me my food and clear the table. If I ask the staff at the train station when the next train home is, I thank them for helping.
Manners cost nothing.

Pic related, conservacucks.

>Thank you for taking my money
Lol

Attached: 99b78f8167e26af8196c5b3353e1ae85.jpg (540x710, 94K)

>this doesn't happen in any others country I've been to
in Poland we say thank you, when the cashier gives you the change or when you leave places like a canteen

sometimes people say good bye when they get off the bus

>Thank you for taking my money

Yea, it's weird but common here in slavlands and maybe germany. Don't you guys thank the cashier jew in the west?

People do it but I think it's bizarre.

I thank the bus driver

What a gay cartoon.

Fuck Adult Swim.

People don't do that in London. But it's funny, I used to live in Poole, Dorset, and the buses there didn't have the protective glass they have in London and the driver was out in the open and they were all very polite but nobody ever said thank you to the driver, not even the old ladies. Now I live in Worcestershire and the bus driver is behind protective glass, they are far less polite than in Dorset and yet everybody says thank you to them. Really weird. I do it because I don't want to be a social outcast but I'm not a fan of it.

Not thanking or saying goodbye to people who offer you services is just awkward.
You are interacting with people, and you don't say a word to them.
In a normal white society not filled with niggers and jews, you acknowledge the existence of other people. If I see the cashier or the bus driver when they are off-duty, I will be able to interact with them as a normal person because I wasn't that asshole who interacted with them for years and never said a word to them.

It's some kind of culture-based interjections, a common words we are using vacanlty. That is why atheists are still using words like "My god!", or when you will say: "See you" to a blind person...

I fucking hate you niggers, ruining my country.

Its going to be emotional when we throw you into the sea

that picture is the cringiest thing I've seen this month

Want to know how I know you're either a paki or a nig?

it's politeness, they say thanks to you too unless you look like a weirdo

OP is an immense fag here. The kind of guy to bitch at the waiter for a mistake made by the kitchen. Just say thank you you twat, is it really that hard to show even a little kindness? When I take the bus I notice that the people who don't say thank you to the driver look like low life sad decrepit pieces of shit. The people who do look like likable, good people

Went to Malaysia, gf is singaporian. I was shocked to see people my moms age pushing with elbows to get onto a coach.

We saw indians in a 5* hotel grabbing bread and biscuits like the apocalypse happened. Now im a slow, methodical person. If the speed limit is 30, im doing 30 and everyone else can fuck off.

So the waitress brings out some loaf/ banana bread thing, and like a flash these hands had grabbed them. I picked the tray up with one hand, and with the other i pointed at the indians and said NO! WE SHARE!

I dont give a fuck how autistic it came across, my point needed to be made.

Why do I and everyone else say thank you to the self-service overlord cashier?

>Being polite sometimes just doesn't make sense
It's called a high trust social framework. Not something a nigger would understand.

Attached: 1531642319732.jpg (1024x992, 98K)

i kid you not i was at a bakers today buying me brekkie, I purchased a pie and left the shop only the realise that i had said please, thanks or ta like 15 times in the convo.

>So the waitress brings out some loaf/ banana bread thing, and like a flash these hands had grabbed them. I picked the tray up with one hand, and with the other i pointed at the indians and said NO! WE SHARE!

Attached: 1f1xy6.jpg (991x902, 54K)

good manners don't cost nuffin'.

What's wrong with being polite? Many people thank the bus driver, it's not a nationally specific trait.

I've also wondered this, I guess it is just cultural etiquette.

Happens in Finland too. Nothing wrong with it desu.

"Cheers, Drive"

>t. Not an Englishman.

Don't worry about it, politeness is a fundamentally foreign concept to shitskins, you won't be able to wrap your brain around it.

Wow, a post that literally made me physically cringe.
>checks flag
Like pottery.

Americans clap and thank the pilots after flights sometimes

Here we never say thanks except for when we buy stuff (and even then sometimes we just don't).
In our buses we are forced to exit using the back door. Only the gipsies exit by the front door (normally the driver will yell at you if you do this, but gipsies have special treatment everywhere).
The roads are full of bumps and in some suburban lines the driver accelerates and brakes very abruptly, so it is not a pleasant ride worth thanking anyway.

it's polite. You low class chavs wouldnt understand

just dont be a dick like every fucking inbred bong.

we do it in Ireland too, its just being polite

Is it a law? Knowing your shithole ccountry i could see it being required by law.

I say thanks when the driver hands me my transfer ticket upon boarding...

Really don't understand how Brits think "waiting in line" is a trait unique to them.

Nice blog

People do it in Canadistan too.