Muh shekels

>muh shekels

Will Jordan Peterson ever recover?

Attached: AE1838E7-324F-4522-B5AA-F0AFA9E44C6A.jpg (1323x996, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9tTthZjIINE?t=2486
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The tweet that destroyed Juden Peterstein's career.

Attached: 547ADFE4-D895-4F95-8978-5CB6C0ECF709.jpg (640x591, 47K)

Ever since Owen Benjamin shed light on why JP sent that Kavanaugh tweet, I've been wary of JP. Still like him overall though.

dude, you don't need to take pride in your race, just let your society get destroyed by uncontrolled migration

and wash my penis

I know his agent. He is making 2 mil just on the upcoming Australia part of the tour. They sold out the Sidney Oprah house so they had to get it for a second night.

He will be fine.

>weinstein typing all those words
>a message can not be extracted
verbose kikes are the worst

I heard he was looking into new avenues for funding.
Avenues that are uncensorable.

Hate him or tolerate him, if he finds, or funds something like that, it could be a good thing for all of us.

...This isn't so much to do with Juden Pesterson, more to do with Pratraon

Attached: 1545145307471.jpg (932x522, 144K)

Care to elaborate?

This is just Peterson cowering to social pressure, which is all his books and teaching is based on.

His meds are meant to quell his uneasiness from such.

Very sad, when our 'best and brightest' says "drugs are the answer."

someone should hack this guys acct and fill it with autism memes.

>muh dik

it already is filled with an autism meme

He can still collect his shekels

For every lost donor he deserves a pile of steaming horseshit too.

It won't be open to "all of us"

That's the problem with trying to be the one that pulls people in wakes them and then uses subterfuge to undermine the truth. People wake up all the way.

Attached: jewdenpeerson.png (1220x636, 1.53M)

He said Kav should step down. Up until that point millions of people thought of Peterson as a more well spoken version of there own thoughts. Then it turned out a guy they agreed with on 98% of things said fake rape accusers should win.

That would be bullshit if so.

For real though, what does Peterson do with his patreon money? He seems to be on tour 24/7 and promoting his books which must make him quite a lot, so what is the patreon for?

I though patreon was designed for content creators to have a source of income so they didn't have to get a full time job elsewhere.

Attached: ndq88dn586a01.png (1440x2560, 1.43M)

>jew gonna jew
What's new?

Jordan Shekelburg Peterson

Has anyone reported this to the canadian equivalent of the IRS? Does he report his Patreon income?

What do you expect from a kike?

he’s got nicer suits that’s for sure. Compare his early off the rack tastes to his current tailored attire

literally a carpetbagger

He also supports Trudeau. I bet you fags didn’t know that did you

>People aren't fleeing patreon after Sargon banning
>Juden peterstien hasn't announced he will be leaving the platform and work with others to make a patreon alternative.

That said I wouldn't trust everything the dude says but I wouldn't disregard everything either. Certainly don't give him any money though

>when our 'best and brightest' says "drugs are the answer."
Not "our" guy sorry.
If you want real go JF or Molyneux, no jewish subterfuge with them.

Attached: JewdanPeterson.jpg (960x960, 374K)

Hey kek boy, donate to my patreon and you will get your "fourchan" (like fortune, get it kekboy?). Maybe some of the incel boys will get shadilaid if they follow my 30 point program. Discover your personality profile If you want the true basing and redpill.

Attached: image.jpg (440x716, 104K)

What in the fuck was that babble?
I’m honestly speechless I’ve never read anything like that.

It’s called being smug. You write shit that makes you sound intellectual and people congratulates you for being smart. It’s the Sargon technique

>supports Trudeau

Honestly, considering that "the liberty of all is enhanced when new freedoms are granted to individuals."
POWERFUL
youtu.be/9tTthZjIINE?t=2486 @ 41:26

Expanded quote:
"Those of us lucky enough to benefit from Canadian liberty's many blessings need to be strong and confident custondians of its character- inclusive freedom, expansive freedom. That is the Canadian idea of liberty- the idea that the liberty of all is enhanced when new freedoms are granted to individuals."

>but liberty means everyone has equal rights to themselves and their ability to act (including speaking)
I suppose its challenging for conservatards to understand- we're all "born scientists," but you chose to devolve into a rural/suburban retard.

The fact is that we will not fall into the politics of fear and division. We'll continue to stand up for middle class Canadians and those working hard to join them.

I never said JP was /our guy/. I have 3 pasta I created against him. He's the most obvious Jew- Moly also acts Jewish, same with JF- except JF has the choice to persue Jewish libertarianism or non-Jewish libertarianism.

But what is the imlyed motivation? Maybe he just drank the cool aid

I hope so goy. CAnada need more Muslims and Africans

He’s a liberal who convinced a bunch of young fatherless men with no jobs that he can improve them. All they need to do is give him money and buy his book.

>implied motivation
Drive Theory is Jewish, giving licence to give into one's desires.

The truth is that instincts do not exist, and your values (a combination of mimicked and rationalized) determine your subconscious and conscious actions.

Until he cucks out YET AGAIN. If you haven't learned your lessen after Faith Goldy and Brett Kavanaugh you'll probably never learn.

>i dont like him because he doesnt hate da joos

Attached: brainlet 5.png (842x792, 82K)

>making a joke out of the system deplatforming non-leftists
not even once

>Canadian liberty's many blessings
Yes if you work and give the government 40% of your wage to support immigrants that contribute nothing the Canadian government will grant you some freedoms. If you don't pay it say goodbye to your bank account and your credit score and then your freedom to travel (drivers licence) and finally jail.

"liberty is increased with new freedoms to some"
He said this, in a written speech. Made me sick.
Given that 'liberty' is defined as mutual respect of autonomy, giving 'new freedoms' is incompatible with liberty. But he said it....

> horniness does not motivate you to meet women
well.

>he doesn't hate jews
He is a jew lover

"Take yoru pills goy, they'll make you a better individual, who is patient enoguh to respect those in the dominance hierarchy who will promote you when y ou're ready."

Obviously people don't like to clean their rooms.

Attached: Wash Your Penis Jordan B. Peterson bestseller book.jpg (1200x1496, 178K)

Yeah, Canada is fucked.

If Alberta doesn't secede, then I'm heading to the US.

>horniness bypasses the brain
WHEW LAD

> if if if if if if
Remember his grandiose plan for a non-SJW university - it'd be /easy/ to do! Students will grade each others' papers!

The man has gotten delusions.

Even Alex Jones rips on this guy: "We don't need to be told to wash our asses."

>If you want real go JF or Molyneux, no jewish subterfuge with them.

I see what you did there.

>SV
heh.

>Students will grade each others' papers!
This 'student lead curriculum' is not new. I remember, 5 years ago, seeing women and minorities suggesting this.

Btb get off my board - 'drive theory' doesn't bypass the brain either.

Goy you need more Muslims and Somalians in Canada. They will give you more liberty and freedom than you think. For they practice such liberty than the Normal white male never thought he could do

>Freedom of Speech is the most important human right! I will NOT use compelled speech!
>disinvites Faith Goldy from a panel because she was "a hot potato"
>Reaaaad Solzhenitsyn pleb
>completely ignores what he wrote about the jews (200 years together)
>Nationalism is a problem! Individualism is the way!
>except for minorities. they should stick together!
>The left are relativist, slippery tricksters who try to evade every answer
>Do you believe in god? Weeeelll it's complicaated. What does "do" mean? What does "you" for that matter? What about "believe?" Spends 5 hours speaking about each word on each level without answering the question.
>buy my carpet for 2k
>When in doubt, drug yourself!

The list goes on.

He's stopped putting out videos as regularly as he used to. It's hard to justify sending some guy money every month when you aren't getting anything out of it

>the brain makes you want X
>you don't want X because of the positive perceptual experience

>more browns in Canada
Already too many. But at least they're congregated in 3 cities, plus quebec. Eastern Canada is 80% of our population, and they're the nigger of pronvinces (we send them money, every year).

I'm more sad that JP passes for an intellectual. He's a mess. The 'drug yourself' is the saddest imo. "Drugs are the answer."

This thread is wank, its just to gather haters to gloat on his loss of income but its based on a lie.

You are seeing the decline of Patreon as a service based on what has happened to content creators. The left wing basedboy CEO of Patreon banned a ton of people for "wrong think" and now Sargon of Atard is banned so people are leaving the site in droves. Not leaving Peterson.

What's wrong with reading Solzhenitsyn?

12 Rules For Sodomy
>With Dave Rubin

Take your anti-depressants, goy. JP is such a fucking charlatan, though I do feel bad for the disillusioned and lonely men he’s tricked

He’s been doing a world tour promoting his book. Saw him at the Blaisdell in Honolulu a few weeks ago. Nobody of note ever performs in Hawaii so that was fairly shocking. It was a good time though. He has a surprisingly large Asian following here.

>I do feel bad for the disillusioned and lonely men he’s tricked
They're intellectual cowards. They believe JP because they've abandoned thought and personal responsbility.

>What's wrong with reading Solzhenitsyn?
Nothing. I was pointing out that it's disingenuous for Peterson to sing his praises and constantly recommend him as such an anti-Communist source, while at the same time ignoring another book by the same author who talks about the jews and how basically Communism = Bolshevism = Jews.
He also completely skips or skims the Frankfurt school (maybe because it was chock-full of kikes?).

It's kind of like he cherry picks the living shit out of Nietzsche, who completely denounced Christianity as a religion and mentality of slavery. Nietzsche actually appreciates Christ himself as a figure, but condemns Christianity itself for their weakness.

>I do feel bad for the disillusioned and lonely men he’s tricked
There's a great meme somewhere with a picture of Peterson with the caption "Daddy simulator".
That's why he struck such a chord with men. Single-mother households. Fatherless men. I mean how weak and feminized do you have to be to have a revelation when someone tells you "Clean your fucking room". Something you should have been taught as a child.
He tapped into the millennial generation because it's the weakest, most entitled, most confused generation so far. Mostly due to lack of father figures and/or authority figures.

He said that should Kav win the best outcome overall would be for him to voluntarily step down and not accept the nomination. Quite correct imo.

Wrong. Totally flat out wrong. He has criticized Trudeau at least three times in videos I have seen and was quite hard as he usually is

>I listen to muh favorite controlled opposition figure over your favorite controlled opposition figure.
Quit being a nigger and use your own brain.

Attached: 1531901043004.jpg (720x690, 42K)

show your flag peterstein

Dude named Vox Day who's absurdly smart and been writing credibly for over a decade and a half has gone into JP. He didn't give a shit about him but people who read his site and watch his streams wouldn't shut up, so he did a deep dive reading Maps of Meaning and 12 Rules. Afterwards, he correctly pointed out that almost all of JP's online fans haven't actually read his books, because they're fucking nuts dude. He wrote about a dream where aliens murdered his cousin (who he described as very attractive) and gave him the flesh to eat; and in another one his grandmother (in law?) rubbed her vagina all over his face.

>At a moment of actual importance (not just BTFO some fucking retarded social justice doorknob) he tried to derail the progress of the fight against leftism in the West.
>He has given more than 6 different definitions of God
>He openly defines truth as that which is evolutionarily beneficial
>He cannot bring himself to answer basic questions about religion, such as does he believe in God or Jesus, theatrically acting out a show of contrived, 'tortured intellectualism' as if it's the first time he's thought about the question (despite the fact he did about 12 lectures on Genesis, 3 hours each).
>He has said openly he has four generations of mental illness in his family.
>He declares group identity, including cultural or national identity, is 'deeply pathological'

I caught him from this board in 2016 and thought he was the shit. I actually ended up going through a really fucking bad breakup before the summer of 2017 and started binging a lot of his lectures while I was working a summer job, and I was die hard - this man is literally a paragon of wisdom - with him. I feel like a fucking jerkoff even thinking about it now. I suppose it's good, his bible lectures got me to open one for myself, but the people who didn't move on are fucking insane if you see them online. They're like acolytes defending their religious leader, or their fucking dad.

Attached: 1538855809305.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Owen was saying that JP was auditioning for a show like Dr. Oz, JP was being courted by a casting agency and had to show that he was capable of playing ball.

He doesn't just not hate jews, he fellates them and participates in their blood rituals.

On a cellphone you dipshit. I don't know why that meme flag is on my post.

>He tapped into the millennial generation because it's the weakest, most entitled, most confused generation so far. Mostly due to lack of father figures and/or authority figures.

I also argue that people who oppose the left miscalculated. They seemed to believe that somebody who also opposes the excesses of the left is on their side. See this in the Intellectual Douche Weasels. From what I see, Peterson got so many because he was the first instrument of subversion that used a teaspoon of honey instead of a gallon of vinegar. When he started getting insane levels of press coverage - either absurdly empty headed (to create a false martyr) or providing him with a strawman to beat on (BTFO the left!!!!) - AROUND the world, not just North America, and he kept touring around when he's already gotten rich as fuck, I got fucking skeptical.

When I was still infatuated with him (I know it was fucking gay) I would find recorded videos of the talks he gave on his tours. I also saw him myself in New York City. And he literally. Was full of fucking nothing. 85% of the time it was totally off topic, borderline incoherent, non linear rambling that left me disappointed.

Attached: 1539563682896.jpg (738x800, 84K)

I'd have to see the context for that because I have had a close friend with bi polar, and frankly going on medication did wonders for him.

I mean like going from screaming "I am gonna stab one of my friends" too a pretty chill normal dude that has a college diploma now.

He's already represented by CAA, which is the biggest talent agency in Hollywood. Owen was repped there when he did comedy gigs until they kicked him out and blacklisted him for rightly pointing out that claiming a child is transgender is fucking child abuse. I'm sure you know that yourself, but I figured I'd drop the knowledge for non-bears.

In bear news, I really didn't care about the moon stuff to begin with and it's getting boring being brought up. But the gummy bear shit was next level fucked up.

There's nothing libertarian about JF. He doesn't seem to be able to be consistent with his beliefs to the point where I have a strong suspicion that he's merely pandering to his audience for the shekels. He's unironically a sex offender, a con man and a psychopath.

Attached: 1526865053848.png (179x181, 39K)

>Kavanuagh trial happens
>A literally who that had a mildly successful political career
>Some crossed-eyed party goer that may have seen him at a party 30yrs ago says she raped him
>No evidence and can't keep a consistent story
>Dems losing power and are getting increasingly more hostile towards the opposing party and says everything she says is true
>"He should step down"
Literally, what is this man thinking. You can see the power struggle halfway across the solar system and the democrats were desperately trying to stall/remove him from nominee.

Attached: 1542722273340.png (720x398, 333K)

He has soulless eyes, so does his daughter. Its weird.

He was a pressure release valve. He gathered up huge masses of disenfranchised young (mostly white) men and redirected their energy and outrage in a direction that was non-threatening to the system. He then went on and is still going on to reprogram the NPCs of this demographic into being ineffectual opposition to the system and will most likely change them into being a net benefit to the system. This is how they have operated for a very long time. Peterson is controlled opposition plain and simple. I am glad that you are not an NPC and escaped his programming, user.

Attached: 1540959915551.jpg (867x1199, 141K)

The Kavanaugh situation was a Battle of the Bulge for the left imo. They stopped growing and feeding off of power when the Donald came in (despite the shortcomings of the admin, this is undeniable) and have been held in place and even slowly pushed back for the first time in years. Kavanaugh was their Battle of the Bulge in the sense that it was their all in, last ditch throw down to try to turn the tide. If they succeeded, the right's morale would have broken, Republicans would have been swept out of Congress for their cowardice, and the left would begin their endless feed yet again.

What happened was fucking huge. And he knows he fucked up.

I'm not saying the medicine doesn't help, or that it's not SOMETIMES (RARELY!) necessary. What I'm saying is that most people simply need to self-reflect.

He has handlers now and he has for a while.
He cucked on Faith. He cucked on his program to rate schools on how culturally Marxist they are and make the list publicly available, he cucked on Kavanaugh. He's controlled OP by this point. You can only forgive so much cucking.

>sex offender
Those mentally retarded girls aren't going to fuck themselves.

And it's hard to tell whether the average libertarian is stupid or cowardly. For JF, probably learned from the stupid.

>cries in public often because of Pinocchio
>gets "tired" after a debate speech where someone can actually argue against him
>looks like he's about to off himself at any minute
>chronically depressed
>is a psychologist - not a neurologist, not even a psychiatrist - but the shittiest of pseudo-sciences
>his room is a complete mess yet his tagline is "clean your room"
I think his most damaging piece of "advice" is - sort yourself out before criticizing others.
>you see a nigger trying to rape a woman
>well, I didn't clean my room, and I could do with more healthy eating and exercise, why call the police or intervene? I shall only intervene when I'm the pinnacle of human achievement

The mentality of “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" from the Bible seems wise on its face, until you realize, you'll always have shit to deal with, you'll never be perfect, and thusly, never criticize anyone else or step in.

I listened to 12 rules. Pretty basic imo but not bad. I like that he somewhat instilled a sense of duty I people. I love him for his debate skills when confronted with dumb questions (the one where he gets questioned about right not to be offended. Most people would have answered there is no such right. He dove deep and killed it). In short I think he has his merits but yes people who are into fandom are stupid.
Any sauce on that? That would make him look really bad.

>Any sauce on that? That would make him look really bad.
Why's that? Being an unfettered pro business capitalist is basically the only way he's right-winged. He's actually neo-liberal to the core just a few hairs short of full blown PoMo/cultural Marxism. He even has a subjectivist view of truth which is straight PoMo.

>I love him for his debate skills
Watch him with Sam Harris. As much as I dislike that smug kike Harris, it's painful to see Peterson tap-dance into oblivion when trying to agree on what "true" is.
Like mentioned before in this thread, whenever he gets cornered into "yes/no" questions, even something as basic as do you believe in God - he does exactly what deconstructionists, relativists and demagogues do and tries to slide out of it by "Well it's not a yes or no question." or "depends what you think god is" "well let me tell you about Nietzsche:.

My question is, what's to say the "New World Order" (or other preferred term), inherently, can't use honey instead of vinegar to get disenfranchised westerners to sign their own death warrant.

I made this miscalculation. I saw *whatever this is we're dealing with* as one dimensional. But JP either got brought in or got pozzed as he was skyrocketed with favorable press. The thing to keep in mind is the people who make those decisions aren't stupid - they know what they're doing when they put him beside a table from some ditzy, fucking stupid social justice cunt. Who's to say *WHATEVER IT IS we're dealing with* can't evolve beyond the overt white/male bashing and try to seduce instead of force? Especially with the growing backlash being seen across the West - it would only make sense. I'm not inherently skeptical of anybody who's skyrocketed to fame by the powers that be. Not necessarily anybody who makes a splash, like Styxhexenhammer666 blew up around 2016 cause he gave chill and insightful political commentary. That kind of thing is different but I think you guys hear me.

Attached: 1538992523902.jpg (538x538, 41K)

>I think his most damaging piece of "advice" is - sort yourself out before criticizing others.
Self reflection and self improvement are both very important aspects of life, don't get me wrong, but what is the point of solely focusing on making yourself into a paragon of virtue who sits idly by in a house that is actively burning to the ground? There are times when external focus should take precedent over internal focus and it should be up to your own discretion to determine this not to outsource your critical thinking to some popular platitude.

Whatever he's views bending for money makes you unbelievable in every aspect

I agree, that's why I said it's the most damaging piece of advice. Because it implies, you shouldn't go after others until you've "sorted yourself out".

But I think you can have a "complicated" view on wath truth is. I for example am not sure if truth is absolute but I think you have to act as if it is

It shallow. He has inherent rhetorical ability - and can land verbal punches. For sure. But most people aren't secure enough to be impartial - there's vast swathes of people who've actually been in chaotic hell, as he describes it. But when he lifts those people up, many of them keep following, and keep following. And to be lifted from hell is good, but to follow a false idol is fucking dangerous. Especially when millions are in the mob. For me, I was going through a really rough breakup and some of his stuff really helped lift me up and inspire me. But I moved on. Most of his fans haven't and they're fucking nuts. When you dig down into his philosophy, it's like a mixture of L. Ron Hubbard (Scientology) and Alistair Crowley. It's actually fucked. Look up Vox Day's stuff on it (I know internet people are gay but it's quite good and there's a lot of it)

I think the Dems got what they wanted in the long run (winning the midterm seats). I still can't believe that they blatantly took seats from republicans after finding mysterious votes that were hidden or lost.

As I heard a critic say, what good is a clean room when Alaric the Goth is sacking Rome.

Basically, Peterson's Rules are guidelines for men who are either depressed, unsuccessful, or gamma/omega males to be functional. I strongly suspect because he's a deeply mentally unwell gamma male who wasn't successful for a large part of his life. And no, I don't quickly resort to character insult. I seriously sense it.